Do these plant steroids like Turkesterone, Ecdysterone, Laxogenin and Epicatechin actually work? What about X gels, Vector and Follidrone?

djestradai1

Awards
Do any of these natural supplements actually work? I’m looking to bulk up and gain muscle 5-10lbs. Would any of these help with that? Also, would any of these work better than a 1 andro, 4 andro, dhea cycle? Was thinking of running a ph for some serious gains but maybe one of these natural supplements would work better?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do any of these natural supplements actually work? I’m looking to bulk up and gain muscle 5-10lbs. Would any of these help with that? Also, would any of these work better than a 1 andro, 4 andro, dhea cycle? Was thinking of running a ph for some serious gains but maybe one of these natural supplements would work better?
You are lumping way too many unrelated things into the same category or question and it makes it very difficult to give you an accurate answer because it seems like the thought process is all over the place.

I can tell that some in this thread think you may be trolling, and I have no idea if you are or aren't, but I'll go ahead and attempt to answer you in hopes that if you aren't that the information I provide will help you, and if it turns out that you are trolling, maybe it will at least help someone else who happens to read the thread.

Turkesterone & Ecdysterone - that subject is just asking to start an argument around here and unfortunately can't seem to be intelligently discussed without it delving into people bickering and insulting companies and each other. I'll just say that based on real world customer feedback, at least some brands seem to work very well for some people, but I think they're ingredients that work better for some than for others. Muscle Addiction Beta-Ecdysterone-500 and Turkesterone-750 both have good feedback and a lot of repeat customers, so that speaks a lot to whether people like them.

Laxogenin - I don't think much of it orally and if someone were going to use that, I would suggest Iconic Formulations Iconogenin.

Epicatechin - this is a great ingredient if you buy it from a reputable brand that is using legitimate material. There are some brands that use some tricky labeling and prop blends because its a fairly expensive ingredient when using legitimate raw materials. Epi-Plex is a great product and contains 300 mg. Epicatechin per capsule + 20 mg. Bioperine and is one of the best things that I've ever used for muscular endurance. You can find a lot of logs and feedback here on Epi-Plex.

X-Gels (Arachidonic Acid) has tons of great feedback on it for muscle gains, strength, and pumps. You can find a lot of feedback on AM about it and people that love it.

I have never used nor would I use 1 or 4 Andro so I can't compare anything to them. My favorite ph/pro-dhea is epiandrosterone at 600 mg. per day.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do natty supps work? Yes.

Does any of them compare to properly dosed PH/Andro cycle gains or strenght wise? I doubt it.

But the natty supps don't compare on the side effects either. Suppression of endogenous hormone production being the main one (to me at least and with the milder PH's). But many natty supps do work and can add to your training and help achieving your goals. You just need to know what you're using for what purpose and have your expectations in order.

I think my favorite supps are Ursa Major (topical ursolic acid) and CEL Anabolic Effect. And creatine. B-aet and Reduce XT are great for lowering cortisol, where one sees that as beneficial. I've been taking Peak02 for about a month now and cardio WO's have been going well.

There are plenty of other good supps as well for different purposes, but those just come to mind for me off the top of my head.

Last edited:

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's like.... One study that kinda shows maybe turk works? Then a bunch that show "no". So depending on who you ask (AKA who's trying to get you to buy it) it totally works. Most of the muscle building supplements are so hilariously priced too, it's wild.

Usually it's just placebo and then people amping up training and diet because they are on a fancy new supplement.

In reality, any natural supplement that might illicit gains will be so minimal it's not worth the money.

There's a plethora of natural supplements I'd take for general health, but none for muscle building except creatine, which doesn't build muscle lol. Or not in the way you'd traditionally associate the term "building muscle" to a supplement

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some don't work at all and some help a little bit. They aren't going to put on 5-10lbs of muscle though.