• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Anabolic Muscle Builder
Lean Muscle, Strength, Endurance, & Fat Loss

Muscle Addition BetaEcdysterone-2022 (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Muscle Addition BetaEcdysterone-2022 (SUPP FACTS) 2.png

At Muscle Addiction, we listen to our customers, and we’ve had a lot of requests for us to offer a Beta-Ecdysterone product.

Beta-Ecdysterone, also called 20-hydroxyecdysterone, is contained in several plants, including Cyanotis arachnoidea, a plant rich in phytoecdysteroids which are compounds considered as potential catalysts for increased muscle protein synthesis as well as lean muscle, strength, and endurance benefits.

Beta-Ecdysterone-500 provides 500 mg. per capsule of a potent Beta-Ecdysterone Cyclodextrin complex with Bioperine added for enhanced absorption.

Users May Experience:
  • Increased Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Enhanced Fat Loss
  • Improved Energy Levels
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • Improved Protein Synthesis
  • Increased Stamina and Endurance
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long can Beta-Ecdysterone-500 be used for?
Beta-Ecdysterone is non-hormonal and can be used for extended periods of time. The average cycle length can be anywhere from 8 to 16 weeks with some people using Beta-Ecdystrone-500 for longer periods of time as part of their daily supplement regimens.

What is Beta-Ecdysterone-500 commonly stacked with?
Beta-Ecdysterone-500 can be stacked with Muscle Addiction Turkesterone-750, Test Fix, Recovery Fix, EpiAndro300, EpiAndro Lean, ECA Stack, or other Muscle Addiction products to help you reach your individual goals.

Does Beta-Ecdysterone-500 require PCT?
No. Beta-Ecdysterone-500 is a natural non-hormonal recomposition catalyst that does NOT require post cycle therapy (PCT).

Can Beta-Ecdysterone-500 be used during PCT?
Yes, Beta-Ecdysterone-500 can be used during post cycle therapy (PCT) to help not only retain lean muscle and strength gains but to also help continue to achieve new gains in lean muscle, strength, endurance, and more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here are the links to purchase or read more about Beta Ecdysterone-500:

Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500:

Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 - Discounted 2 Pack:

Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 - Discounted 3 Pack:

Muscle Addiction Beta-Ecdysterone-500 & Turkesterone-750 Stack:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beta Ecdysterone-500 is available at a variety of retailers or direct from Muscle Addiction.

Anabolic Minds members can save 10% off of all Muscle Addiction products anytime, including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: anabolicminds10

Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500:
Regular Price: 39.99
Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 - Discounted 2 Pack:
Regular Price: 74.99 (save 4.99)
Price with Coupon Code: 67.49 (save an additional 17.50 for a total savings of 12.49)

Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 - Discounted 3 Pack:
Regular Price: 99.99 (save 19.98)
Price with Coupon Code: 89.99 (save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 29.98)

Muscle Addiction Beta-Ecdysterone-500 & Turkesterone-750 Stack:
Regular Price: 74.99 (save 4.99)
Price with Coupon Code: 67.49 (save an additional 7.50 for a total savings of 12.49)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There was a lot of bickering and negativity here on AM last year over Beta Ecdysterone products, and I've tried to stay out of all of that and that's the reason we never did a formal launch for this product here on AM. There are some people here that seem to jump at every mention of it to try to start conflict. Keep it out of this thread.

We had a lot of requests to do a Beta Ecdysterone product so we introduced Beta-Ecdysterone-500 last year under Muscle Addiction and the feedback on it has been very good; and I think its a great option for people that would like to try Beta Ecdysterone.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone running this at present ?
I wish the Muscle Addiction sub-forum got more traffic and feedback.

Beta Ecdysterone-500 sells well and feedback is good, but not a lot of people post reviews here on AM anymore.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish the Muscle Addiction sub-forum got more traffic and feedback.

Beta Ecdysterone-500 sells well and feedback is good, but not a lot of people post reviews here on AM anymore.
Use me as free advertising Brother. You can’t ask for feedback as such, but I certainly can.

I read on another comment on another thread, this is same raws as CEL EDCY-PLEX? That gets great feedback so can only assume this is great stuff! (See what I done there Brother)

C’mon guys, someone must be using/used this?? Help me and @sns8778 with some feedback Bros.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Use me as free advertising Brother. You can’t ask for feedback as such, but I certainly can.

I read on another comment on another thread, this is same raws as CEL EDCY-PLEX? That gets great feedback so can only assume this is great stuff! (See what I done there Brother)

C’mon guys, someone must be using/used this?? Help me and @sns8778 with some feedback Bros.
Thank you. I appreciate that.

Yes, the raws for this are the same Beta Ecdysterone raws that are in Ecdy-Plex.

We had people asking for Beta Ecdysterone and Arjuna Turkestanica, so we decided to offer them as a combination in Ecdy-Plex and then as separate ingredients under Muscle Addiction, as Beta Ecdysterone-500 and Turkesterone-750.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I wasn't laid off right now I would try it. Ran ebol I think it was call many years ago and it was an ecdy product and I definatley noticed harder muscles and some strength. I trust ma and Sns quality more then pretty much any other supplement so no doubt this would work as good if not better. Not sure why it lost popularity as an ingredient.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
While I have not taken SNS versions, a quality ecydysterone product is honestly awesome. I see results quicker wether I’m bulking or cutting and I feel like a healthier person in general which makes sense since ecydysterone can lower inflammation and who knows how many other positive benefits