Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good time to be taking ecdy and turk....Its cold season and ecdy and turk have immune boosting properties. Im using both myself primarily for immune support.
What brand Turk are you using?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im just using Ebol. Regular dose and running 3 bottles for 75 days.
You guys got some deep pockets....

I'd be all over trying some E-bol (its on the to do list) but for 3 bottles @ $65 ea is just outta my price point.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys got some deep pockets....

I'd be all over trying some E-bol (its on the to do list) but for 3 bottles @ $65 ea is just outta my price point.
That's NP price... I don't know what they jacked it up; it's around 50 everywhere else.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's NP price... I don't know what they jacked it up; it's around 50 everywhere else.
Well it can be found for $40, so there is a big difference between $120 and $195.

Also....those 3 bottles will be run for 2 1/2 months, its not that expensive at all.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it can be found for $40, so there is a big difference between $120 and $195.

Also....those 3 bottles will be run for 2 1/2 months, its not that expensive at all.
I spend at least $200 a month on supps which comes out to about 6.50 a day. Way I look at it is I bring my lunches to work an I don't drink or smoke.. Smoking is about a 5 dollar a day habit and it's more socially acceptable.. My girl thinks spending 200 bucks a month supps is insanity but her dad smokes a pack and a half a day and she doesn't say squat. Ftw our society is so fukced! LOL

Rant over

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I spend at least $200 a month on supps which comes out to about 6.50 a day. Way I look at it is I bring my lunches to work an I don't drink or smoke.. Smoking is about a 5 dollar a day habit and it's more socially acceptable.. My girl thinks spending 200 bucks a month supps is insanity but her dad smokes a pack and a half a day and she doesn't say squat. Ftw our society is so fukced! LOL

Rant over
Word....some people that may critisize me for buying a $3 protein drink are the same people that will go to the bar that night and spend $3 on 1 bottle of beer and have 5-6 beers and smoke half a pack of ciggarettes that night which is another $5 or so.

Nice points...I to spend about $150-$200 a month, I just cook at home and dont drink or smoke either. I really dont have deep pockets at all but my lifestyle is everything to me.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had no clue! Good to know!

Thanks

Good time to be taking ecdy and turk....Its cold season and ecdy and turk have immune boosting properties. Im using both myself primarily for immune support.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Word....some people that may critisize me for buying a $3 protein drink are the same people that will go to the bar that night and spend $3 on 1 bottle of beer and have 5-6 beers and smoke half a pack of ciggarettes that night which is another $5 or so.

Nice points...I to spend about $150-$200 a month, I just cook at home and dont drink or smoke either. I really dont have deep pockets at all but my lifestyle is everything to me.
People have different priorities :)
I'm jealous that you are fortunate to do that much E-bol.
At this time funds are stricktly limited for me :(

By the way at a US sporting event a 16 oz draft beer can run $10 to 12 each.

I've known people to have a single nights bar tab worth much more than your whole months worth of supp's

jayice

Awards
Tough call especially given the fact iForce is now planning to relase a EcdyPure produce soon (yum!)

My ONLY beef with the EcdyPure products is that they contain a bunch of other items mixed in I am not interested in. NO ONE sells pure EcdyPure by itself (that I am aware of). That said, all the reports on the various EcdyPure blends have been outstanding. I am just not a fan of proprietary blends.
so out of all the of the ecdymorph containing products which ones do you guys think are the best?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so out of all the of the ecdymorph containing products which ones do you guys think are the best?
sirovi humanTest 40mg Ecdymorph per serving (60) one bottle will last u a month at 80mgs a day.

It you buy it log it :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ive compared FREE REIGN (what I am currently taking @ 20 or slightly more capsules per day for the last couple months) to M-Stak, which I also mega-dosed a few years ago, and FREE REIGN affects not only anabolism and muscle fullness along with a staggering recomp effect, but also enhances my libido to some crazy heights.

I know many people within the sales, production and manufacturing divisions of the industry around the country, so I rarely, if ever, pay for these items.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As previously mentioned, Sirovi Humana Test is your best bet.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been 5 days and it's "kicked in" for the most part :)

Please remember fellas, I do not take this stuff to gain weight. I take this stuff to enhance my body comp. Also, these Ecd/Turk + LeanXtreme cycles allow me to PIG OUT and get leaner at the same time. INSANE, b/c my metabolism stinks and as a result, I have to eat very very cleanly and yet, when I get on this combo, I get to enjoy life (food!!) and get peeled. If there was ever a magic pill for me - it would be ecd/turk + leanXtreme!

This combo works every darn time!

The only feedback I have is that this is working like any other time. Easily increased my eating by 800-1,000 k/day (up to about 3,500-4,000 now). Again, for me, that's a crap load.

1) I'm noticeably leaner (Almost down a belt notch in only 5 days I crap you not. It's like I am on DNP or something. Simply nuts!)
2) Vascularity has improved a bit BUT I am eating more carbs too and whenever I carb load, it has the same effect.
3) I'm hungry as heck (at night only)
4) I'm always hot, burining up!!
5) I'm crapping 4 times a day verses 2 (beats me, figued I'd share LOL)
6) Strength is def up on all training but only by a little, but noticeable and consistent across the board.

***TO date, I do not notice anything "special" just yet with the TRUE TURK from Tonvara I am running (4 tablets/day) along side my Ebol in comparison to the Sci-Fit ECD alongside my Ebol. Hmmmmm. Will keep you posted but it's only been 5-6 days.

Look....One could easily think I sell this stuff with the over-hyped report I am giving you but I am a serious responder to this stuff. I have no hidden agenda and no affiliation whatsoever with any supplement company. Just a regular Joe ;)

Ok Fellas. My Tonvara Turkesterone has arrived. ;)

I start my RUN today. PLAN: 12 weeks.

I am NOT good at entering daily info, stats, changes, etc....so I will simply and HONESTLY keep you updated from time to time on my progress or lack there of.

5'11 220lbs 11-12% b.fat In my 40's 250-275 Grams of Protein a day

I do 8 small meals a day (includes pre and post workout shakes).

I will NOT change anything other than the supplements to give a true assessment of what these did for me. One important caveat, I always run LeanXtreme alongside ECD as the two work synergistically well for me from a recomp perspective. Also, I tend to cheat more on my ECD/LeanXtreme runs as I seem to be able get away with it big time!

E-Bol: 6 caps per day (meals 1-6)
TrueTurk: 4 caps per day (meals # 1,3,5,7)
LeanXtreme: 3 caps per day (meals #1,4,7)
(I avoid most supps at my last meal of the day (#8) as it's too close to bed time and everything jacks with my sleep)

Will keep you posted.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked, I hope the true Turk treats you well!

Please start a log!! I don't care if you only up date once a week lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did. Above your post. Thats as good as she gets (lazzzzzzy) !! :p

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
So after reading this thread I have four solid options as follows:
Sirovi Humanatest
FREE REIGN
Kre-Anabolyn
Tonvara turkesterone

What would be everybody's choice.
Have you looked at Testabolan V2? I'm actually picking one of these up this week. Price is nice and has a few other goodies.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you looked at Testabolan V2? I'm actually picking one of these up this week. Price is nice and has a few other goodies.
Im running this now and having some pretty good results. Wish it had a little more ecdy but other then that I've been at 6-8 caps and can't complain. There's a link to my log on here some where lol

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Im running this now and having some pretty good results. Wish it had a little more ecdy but other then that I've been at 6-8 caps and can't complain. There's a link to my log on here some where lol
I was wondering about the mg. How long will a bottle last at 8 caps? Thermolife ecdy product (not E bol) has a low mg amount with positive reviews so i wonder if the purity will make up for the amount.
Ive had nice moderate results with E bol recently. Made me poo a lot though.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about the mg. How long will a bottle last at 8 caps? Thermolife ecdy product (not E bol) has a low mg amount with positive reviews so i wonder if the purity will make up for the amount.
Ive had nice moderate results with E bol recently. Made me poo a lot though.
TL ecdypure is not ecdymorph. Ecdymorph is the best / only need 40-60mg a day but from user experience the gains get better around 100mg and Ouststanding is reporting great results at 200mg ED but for the rest of us thats an unreal amount. A bottle will last you 15 days at 8 caps 20 days at 6 caps. Iforce will be releasing a solo ecdymorph product within the next few months. I do not recall the price but since it's a solo product it will be cheaper (ecdymorph is pricy)

Hope I helped

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok now Im literally on the same page. I also checked a page or 2 before this one. Very interesting the different qualities.
Lol really should skim thru the whole thing when you have nothing else to do - it was a good time!

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Lol really should skim thru the whole thing when you have nothing else to do - it was a good time!
I noticed that too. I was confuded on morph = rhap carth.
With dosing your TestV2 so high are you getting raging wood along with increased protein synth? Seems like a lot of dopa no?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With dosing your TestV2 so high are you getting raging wood along with increased protein synth? Seems like a lot of dopa no?
Lol I feel amazing

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/167655-iforce-testabolanv2-ecdymorph.html

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi EcdyMorph/Turkesterone Thread :)

I missed you.

I almost bought their big 240 capsule batch for $148USD last week, but went with a big order of other ancillary type support supplements to amplify my upcoming cycle.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi EcdyMorph/Turkesterone Thread :)

I missed you.

I almost bought their big 240 capsule batch for $148USD last week, but went with a big order of other ancillary type support supplements to amplify my upcoming cycle.
If you email them you can get a 10% discount

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed, as I HUGELY increased my EcdyMorph daily intake over the last couple weeks, that it is LITERALLY within the same realm as high dosage Testosterone injections.

I am constantly, well, lets just leave it at it's working ;)

FREE REIGN does have a Test Boosting Blend in it though, which I'm positive enhances the overall effect.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed, as I HUGELY increased my EcdyMorph daily intake over the last couple weeks, that it is LITERALLY within the same realm as high dosage Testosterone injections.

FREE REIGN does have a Test Boosting Blend in it though, which I'm positive enhances the overall effect.
Are you taking a ecdymorph solo with FREE REIGN? Or are you mega dosing the FR

jayice

Awards
hey guys! i was wondering does anyone know the make of the 99% Ecdymorph that Russianstar was using in his inject thread!? as i think he was able to get a source of it solo instead of in a mixture. i would ask him but his pms are full!

thanks guys!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good question. I troed to message him but.......

"russianstar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space""

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think for my next natty cycle I wil ad the truturk from tonvara
I would continue to use it thru PCT also

Edit: lol ok never mind i just noticed you said natty cycle my bad! If I was gonna run a cycle I would use ecdy or Turk during as well as PCT

pero

Awards
has anyone tried ecdy extracted from Polypodium Vulgare plant?

I would appreciate very much, if someone knew what % of the 20-hydroxyecdysone this plant is standardized to usually

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky for me I don't do a regular pct as I am on trt. If it works well I may just use it all the time. Just wish someone had bulk powder.
I don't think we will ever see REAL bulk Turk... Tonvara is the only Turk as far as I'm know.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

haha, and how much per month would it cost to replicate what your doing? one day when i become a doctor and make half a million a year im gonna quadruple dose E-bol for a few months (or for life) and just lift small busses

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, and how much per month would it cost to replicate what your doing? one day when i become a doctor and make half a million a year im gonna quadruple dose E-bol for a few months (or for life) and just lift small busses
Haha! Ok after i try iforces ecdymorph then I'm gonna have to get me some ebol... I've never tried it and so many of you ecdy whores rave about it! Maybe I'll order some now.... And stack it with my testv2 for the last 4 weeks..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Ok after i try iforces ecdymorph then I'm gonna have to get me some ebol... I've never tried it and so many of you ecdy whores rave about it! Maybe I'll order some now.... And stack it with my testv2 for the last 4 weeks..
e-bol was definetly a treat and no prop blends so u know exactly what u get. i just dont rly belive that 95% is that inferior to 99% to where its worth the 10x price markup. 330mg @95% ecdy/day on e-bol is pretty significant. When i took all that pre workout i went into beast mode. legit like a cycle. i bet if i did that dose 3x a day i would just rage on everything. so im gonna need a super high income and i wont even need to juice. just ebol and cows to eat.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
e-bol was definetly a treat and no prop blends so u know exactly what u get. i just dont rly belive that 95% is that inferior to 99% to where its worth the 10x price markup. 330mg @95% ecdy/day on e-bol is pretty significant. When i took all that pre workout i went into beast mode. legit like a cycle. i bet if i did that dose 3x a day i would just rage on everything. so im gonna need a super high income and i wont even need to juice. just ebol and cows to eat.
I hear ya man! I have some pics of me when I was on vacation in September and compared them to now after about a few "educated" months with consecutive ecdy use and I look juiced. The crazy part is I started at 235 and I still weight 230 but I am way more defined and have a much lower bodyfat%.

The only other supps beside basics I've user are test booster which I don't think do to much for me at 23... Also just started creatine nitrate

jayice

Awards
hey guys! i was thinking of doing 10 caps a da aday of true turk when i get it. do you think its overdose?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys! i was thinking of doing 10 caps a da aday of true turk when i get it. do you think its overdose?
Fuc* no! A over dose is heroin and cocaine... Knock your socks off have fun and LOG IT!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta tell you all, this TruTurk isnt all THAT.

I am having a great ride as usual anytime I run EBOL+LeanXtreme+ Sci Fit but I gotta tell you, nothing THAT different now that I am running EBOL+Lean Extreme + TruTurk.

Hmmmmmmm...just keeping it real y'all.

It's been 5 days and it's "kicked in" for the most part :)

Please remember fellas, I do not take this stuff to gain weight. I take this stuff to enhance my body comp. Also, these Ecd/Turk + LeanXtreme cycles allow me to PIG OUT and get leaner at the same time. INSANE, b/c my metabolism stinks and as a result, I have to eat very very cleanly and yet, when I get on this combo, I get to enjoy life (food!!) and get peeled. If there was ever a magic pill for me - it would be ecd/turk + leanXtreme!

This combo works every darn time!

The only feedback I have is that this is working like any other time. Easily increased my eating by 800-1,000 k/day (up to about 3,500-4,000 now). Again, for me, that's a crap load.

1) I'm noticeably leaner (Almost down a belt notch in only 5 days I crap you not. It's like I am on DNP or something. Simply nuts!)
2) Vascularity has improved a bit BUT I am eating more carbs too and whenever I carb load, it has the same effect.
3) I'm hungry as heck (at night only)
4) I'm always hot, burining up!!
5) I'm crapping 4 times a day verses 2 (beats me, figued I'd share LOL)
6) Strength is def up on all training but only by a little, but noticeable and consistent across the board.

***TO date, I do not notice anything "special" just yet with the TRUE TURK from Tonvara I am running (4 tablets/day) along side my Ebol in comparison to the Sci-Fit ECD alongside my Ebol. Hmmmmm. Will keep you posted but it's only been 5-6 days.

Look....One could easily think I sell this stuff with the over-hyped report I am giving you but I am a serious responder to this stuff. I have no hidden agenda and no affiliation whatsoever with any supplement company. Just a regular Joe ;)