Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for being real brother! I'm sure you'll keep us up to date as time progresses.

Think I'll hold off on the Turk ....

Edit: is the run any better or worse without the scifit300?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SC:

HIGH dosed Sci-Fit ONLY runs (~ 3G/day) were decent (7/10)
Moderate Dosed Sci-Fit + EBOL was superior to just Sci-Fit (9/10)
This current run: Ebol+TruTurk is great (9/10) but no diff than EBOL+Sci Fit (9/10)

Based on the above, EBOL seems to be better than I thought. Perhaps it's the other "synergystic" ingredients in EBOL I referred to before in another post that make this such a decent product. Beats me.

Me thinks EBOL + High Dosed EcdyMORPH might be the real deal (pure speculation only)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SC:

HIGH dosed Sci-Fit ONLY runs (~ 3G/day) were decent (7/10)
Moderate Dosed Sci-Fit + EBOL was superior to just Sci-Fit (9/10)
This current run: Ebol+TruTurk is great (9/10) but no diff than EBOL+Sci Fit (9/10)

Based on the above, EBOL seems to be better than I thought. Perhaps it's the other "synergystic" ingredients in EBOL I referred to before in another post that make this such a decent product. Beats me.

Me thinks EBOL + High Dosed EcdyMORPH might be the real deal (pure speculation only)
I'm gonna add ebol to my last 4 weeks of testabolin (I'm at about 80mg of ecdymorph)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
SC:

or just high dosed EBOL ;)

mistaaaa stacked cop, how much ecdymorph is supposed to be in each cap of testabolan v2

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It cant all be ecdymorph from my understanding. Isnt ecdy 99% pure? And test V2 is only 95%
It's listed on the ecdymorph website as a ecdymorph product.

And I know the 3,4D is working good cause I'm breaking out and my sex drive is pretty intense. My balls were large for the first week but have returned to normal size. The only supplement I've ever noticed increased vascularity and muscle fulness like this is ecdy and it was from Mstack. Guess I won't know for sure till iforce releases their Ecdymorph solo....

Sorry it ain't treating you as good as it is me. Do you take anything to help the absorption?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

And I know the 3,4D is working good cause I'm breaking out and my sex drive is pretty intense. My balls were large for the first week but have returned to normal size. The only supplement I've ever noticed increased vascularity and muscle fulness like this is ecdy and it was from Mstack. Guess I won't know for sure till iforce releases their Ecdymorph solo....

Sorry it ain't treating you as good as it is me. Do you take anything to help the absorption?
breaking out and making me want nonstop sex is exactly how divanyl made me feel

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the dosing used for the ebol and sci fit ecdysterone 300
Here's my thoughts: forget sci fit 300 and order an extra bottle of ebol. Start at 6 caps a day and go from there. 2/2/2 with one being pre and post workout.

My mouths watering thinking about adding ebol to my stack. I'm gonna have to claim down with the supps soon... Have a wedding to pay for lol, Mach schenll!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna add ebol to my last 4 weeks of testabolin (I'm at about 80mg of ecdymorph)
I hope it does you well. Perhaps, you can use it on your next run to compare the EcdyMorph to the EBOL's TruTurk + synergystic ingredients but that will not exactly be an aple to apple comparison due to the Testosterone-supporting profile of the TestV2 you are on.

PS: looking good in your avatar playa ;)

or just high dosed EBOL
Darn good point!!! Hmmmmmmm

What is the dosing used for the ebol and sci fit ecdysterone 300
HERE: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160857-ecdysterone-any-fans.html#post2580337

:)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks man, LOVE the link back to post # 1 that's PRICELESS!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still a good read.

Been considering the use of the raw Maral Root, Rhaponticum carthamoides, steeped to make tea. Any user feedback for this method of ingestion ?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a good read.

Been considering the use of the raw Maral Root, Rhaponticum carthamoides, steeped to make tea. Any user feedback for this method of ingestion ?
If only there was a way to know how many grams of RC you were getting.... :/

Also wish there was a bulk 95-99% RC product! :$

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Still a good read.

this was my original plan but apparently the amount of ecdy in it is like incredibly low as in a pound of plant may only have 100mg total

stacked, i can see how ur gf thinks u might be juicin... ur a beast!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established

Im taking it right after a protein containing meal (and pre and post workout) with avocado, fish oil and grapefruit juice.

Im starting to notice some positive signs. Noticing more muscle fullness and leaning out, but it required me to go up to 12 caps a day the past 3 days. Glad it's starting to work!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im taking it right after a protein containing meal (and pre and post workout) with avocado, fish oil and grapefruit juice.

Im starting to notice some positive signs. Noticing more muscle fullness and leaning out, but it required me to go up to 12 caps a day the past 3 days. Glad it's starting to work!
Very good the only thing I do diff. Is I eat grape fruit (if I had the juice I would drink it all in one serving lol). I also use bioperine every time I dose unless I'm taking another supp that has bioperine in it already. 12 caps is big money pimp!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at the guns on WheyFocused - dizammm buddy - well done! Those look like they were forged with copious amounts of ECD abuse! LMAO :p

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So after reading this thread I have four solid options as follows:
Sirovi Humanatest
FREE REIGN
Tonvara turkesterone

What would be everybody's choice.
I fixed your choices to choose from ;)

Also, FREE TEST OR SIROVI!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking a ecdymorph solo with FREE REIGN? Or are you mega dosing the FR
Solo

hey guys! i was wondering does anyone know the make of the 99% Ecdymorph that Russianstar was using in his inject thread!? as i think he was able to get a source of it solo instead of in a mixture. i would ask him but his pms are full!

thanks guys!
I talked to him about this some time ago, and he actually used 98%... he only ADVOCATES 99% looking back. It's nearly impossible to find the 99% crystalline extract in bulk unless you're a company and purchase a kilogram at a time which is around $1,400kg. Sirovi sells raws, FYI, but they are very selective and won't distribute to a consumer.

I don't think we will ever see REAL bulk Turk... Tonvara is the only Turk as far as I'm know.
Well... that's kind of true yes. You can get it on Alibaba, and other places, but I can't disclose.

haha, and how much per month would it cost to replicate what your doing? one day when i become a doctor and make half a million a year im gonna quadruple dose E-bol for a few months (or for life) and just lift small busses
What's 20 caps x 30 days? 600 capsules? So, that's how many bottles? ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good posts outstanding

To bad they won't sell raws... I would happily give them my credit card number! A kilo would last me a year... Or less lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Good posts outstanding

To bad they won't sell raws... I would happily give them my credit card number! A kilo would last me a year... Or less lol
You never know until you ask!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ive always liked E-bol, i have gotten pretty good results from the first and second e-bol, i think ecdysterone can be effective under the right conditions. I personally feel more from 25r-doil, everytime i run the mass fx i get a bit more fullness and muscle pumps but that may be through increased test. aswelll.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Look at the guns on WheyFocused - dizammm buddy - well done! Those look like they were forged with copious amounts of ECD abuse! LMAO :p
lol thanks man, gotta keep up with Staked and Outstanding. Cant let them steal all the glory ;)

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Haha reps brother

How's the TV2 going? Still at 12 caps a day?
Yep, I'm actually experiencing some benefits at 12 caps. Sad thing is it isnt up to M-stak levels, but at least I'm getting something out of it!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I'm actually experiencing some benefits at 12 caps. Sad thing is it isnt up to M-stak levels, but at least I'm getting something out of it!
M-Stak makes me angry... the product was awesome, but the company just rubs me the wrong way on many levels. I can't make myself buy the product. UGH. What are we all doing here anyway, does anyone else feel like they are chasing a carrot sometimes?

Oh that reminds me... carrots are high in nitrates, I need to bust out the juicer, and make some carrot/beet/spinach juice - GET SWOLL!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M-Stak makes me angry... the product was awesome, but the company just rubs me the wrong way on many levels. I can't make myself buy the product. UGH. What are we all doing here anyway, does anyone else feel like they are chasing a carrot sometimes?

Oh that reminds me... carrots are high in nitrates, I need to bust out the juicer, and make some carrot/beet/spinach juice - GET SWOLL!
Wash it down with the grape fruits!!!

Yes MSTAK... The whole reason I spelt my name wrong... If they just weren't such Dbags and also used something like ecdymorph instead of CV; I would be all over it!!!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Wash it down with the grape fruits!!!

Yes MSTAK... The whole reason I spelt my name wrong... If they just weren't such Dbags and also used something like ecdymorph instead of CV; I would be all over it!!!
Agreed. I also like this game of tag we have going on between all of the threads. Where one of us posts somewhere then the rest follow to comment
:D

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Amongst other goodies and ostarine, i'mma run reallllyy high dosed ebol and megadose sirovi humanatest for my next pct. What are some ridiculous dosages you guys would like to see, or feel would be best? Imm gonna do 8 weeks gauranteed, and if I feel it is worth it continue from there for a natty stack heading into summer .

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amongst other goodies and ostarine, i'mma run reallllyy high dosed ebol and megadose sirovi humanatest for my next pct. What are some ridiculous dosages you guys would like to see, or feel would be best? Imm gonna do 8 weeks gauranteed, and if I feel it is worth it continue from there for a natty stack heading into summer .
Just throwing a number out there... Go with 8 caps each ED. That would be pretty high dosed. You could always go higher depending on you finical situation.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking at an ecdymorph (iForce) + sub Ecdy (Taurus Nutrition) stack in my future, yes sir!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Could someone stay on ecdy year round? After my cycle next month and when i run out of all my other supplements i think im going to do just a really long run of e-bol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could someone stay on ecdy year round? After my cycle next month and when i run out of all my other supplements i think im going to do just a really long run of e-bol.
I'm not planning on ever coming off ecdy. Maybe a week here and there. From all the reading I've done and everything we discussed in this thread I'm sure you'll be fine and jack'd.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm not planning on ever coming off ecdy. Maybe a week here and there. From all the reading I've done and everything we discussed in this thread I'm sure you'll be fine and jack'd.
I just felt so good while on ebol. Vascularity and endurance were right up there with being on cycle and for the price its pretty legit stuff. So its settled from now on im only going to be running ecdy... after i expend all my other supps :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just felt so good while on ebol. Vascularity and endurance were right up there with being on cycle and for the price its pretty legit stuff. So its settled from now on im only going to be running ecdy... after i expend all my other supps :p
I agree ecdy and the basics oh and creatine nitrate! Lol if you haven't tried it get some.

jayice

Awards
hey guys i found this product: monstersupplements.com/store/p/3232/1/Anabolic-Xtreme-Trisorbagenl.html
what do you guys think about it for absorbtion?

Thepaul7

Awards
See his posts starting at page 14.

Something affordable is on the way!
Ahh yes but is it the Ecdy product or Creatine Nitrate? Both have been talked about since Vaughn made those posts. Hoping for Ecdy soon!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i found this product: monstersupplements.com/store/p/3232/1/Anabolic-Xtreme-Trisorbagenl.html
what do you guys think about it for absorbtion?
I used a bottle of it once a friend sent to me... it was 'big' for a while, and then quickly faded. You can easily find in in the teens ($) online if you use Google Shopping, the only way I shop. However, ever since then, and forever leading into the future, I will continue using my own assortment which consists of Bioperine, Triphala, Grapefruit Extract, DHB, and Vitamin-C along with Omega 3/6/9 Oils to greatly enhance uptake! I buy all the ingredients separate from Swanson.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am taking 24 capsules every day ;) It's amazing.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I am taking 24 capsules every day ;) It's amazing.
When you gonna start sharing ;) I bet if I took 24 caps of pure ecdymorph it would kill this cold!! And my veins would probable also explode lol