DA-HCG - The Reveal...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Before the rant here are the details........

My order was placed on 5/20.

I received an e-mail confirmation that the item had shipped 5/23, it is also shown on my Taurus account on-line.

Today 6/3, still no package arrived WTF !!

I have tried to get answers using PM but have got no response.

Lesson learned, do not trust anyone on a blog who says that a company "may have just a little in stock"

Please understand I have no issue being patient and waiting or being promised free stuff to do so It's stritckly an issue where the paperwork says I should have my item but I do not, was this shipped via pack mule ?

rant over

I suppose I'll have to consider the shipper lost it in transit or something.
Its been 8 days, not including wkend and holiday so perhaps it will reach me at the 2 week interval ?
I looked into this and here is what happened. The shipper created the label and marked it as shipped. Later she realized that she had done so prematurely and she was super buys and it just slipped her mind that she had marked it shipped. Now we are catching up with all the pieces of what happened and it makes perfect sense.

It not BS, it was a simple human error that happens to the best of us and she is one of the best shippers/so much more that I have seen or known.

All that said, we already made it right with you and your free Wyked is on the way. We are truly sorry for the mix up but that is all it was and it is the rare exception in every way.

99+% of orders go off without a hitch but there is the occasional speed bump that happens to us all.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looked into this and here is what happened. The shipper created the label and marked it as shipped. Later she realized that she had done so prematurely and she was super buys and it just slipped her mind that she had marked it shipped. Now we are catching up with all the pieces of what happened and it makes perfect sense.

It not BS, it was a simple human error that happens to the best of us and she is one of the best shippers/so much more that I have seen or known.

All that said, we already made it right with you and your free Wyked is on the way. We are truly sorry for the mix up but that is all it was and it is the rare exception in every way.

99+% of orders go off without a hitch but there is the occasional speed bump that happens to us all.
That's some great news for a Friday, much appreciated..thank you !

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your efforts are heard and very much appreciated !

If you need a copy of the mail message and it would be of help, let me know.

Admittedly, I was put off because the message for the offering of wyked for waiting came out on the message board after my package was allegedly in transit.
Your good now bro, Like i said i was making a call, funny how Jake beat me to it and i called him...all is fixed and corrected now.:D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Your good now bro, Like i said i was making a call, funny how Jake beat me to it and i called him...all is fixed and corrected now.:D
Chris, thanks for the hard work and for repping with such stellar integrity for Taurus. Now you got my direct line for another source of info when your hunting down answers for looming questions.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry guys, it's my fault on the DA-HCG. I have been holding off doing large runs because I am waiting for the Sodium D-Aspartate to come in. It's been delayed over and over. I personally think they are about the same, but the Sodium D-Aspartate is more dense so it will fit into the containers thus eliminating the need for shipping 2 to each person.

So, I hope the Wyked makes up for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, it's my fault on the DA-HCG. I have been holding off doing large runs because I am waiting for the Sodium D-Aspartate to come in. It's been delayed over and over. I personally think they are about the same, but the Sodium D-Aspartate is more dense so it will fit into the containers thus eliminating the need for shipping 2 to each person.

So, I hope the Wyked makes up for it.
free wyked......i think that will do it.:laugh:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris, thanks for the hard work and for repping with such stellar integrity for Taurus. Now you got my direct line for another source of info when your hunting down answers for looming questions.
Anytime bro!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established

Excited for my package to arrive! A free wyked along with it as well for the wait! Thank you guys! Taurus is kickin some ass! I have not tried wyked yet but I am sure it will be great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Excited for my package to arrive! A free wyked along with it as well for the wait! Thank you guys! Taurus is kickin some ass! I have not tried wyked yet but I am sure it will be great!
wyked is good stuff!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got my package in the mail yesterday & can say that you guys have definitely earned a long-time customer. Thank you very much for the extras included!!!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To all.

The level of customer service has been exceptional. They really do know how to make it right with the customer SRS

The ease of using the website was comforting.

The support on the forums has exceeded expectations.

The communications have been both friendly and motivating and the results have def been effective. Good support team you guys have.

I'm very anxious to begin my experiments using Taurus products to supplement my diet and workouts.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To all.

The level of customer service has been exceptional. They really do know how to make it right with the customer SRS

The ease of using the website was comforting.

The support on the forums has exceeded expectations.

The communications have been both friendly and motivating and the results have def been effective. Good support team you guys have.

I'm very anxious to begin my experiments using Taurus products to supplement my diet and workouts.
Thank you for your kind words and support of the company. Those at Taurus Nutrition aim to provide nothing but the best in everything for their customers - after all, you guys are what it's about (as well as products that deliver results) :)

~Rosie~

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking at the label, I compared it to my Wyked label.. :lol: Kinda looks very similar, w/ the exception of the actual product name.. :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's all good though!! I definitely aint complaining!! Love you guys!!! :head:

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
order #125 i got my confirm on the 1st so hopefully it comes in sooooooooooooooooon. 7ke wyked and da-hcg...sounds like a kickass stack!