So HCG on a sarm cycle/4 Andro ?

Manny1005

Awards
I'm doing 8 weeks of LGD at 5-7mg. I started 2 pumps of IML 4 Andro.. at week 4 gonna run till 8 weeks aswell.

Nuts have shrunk I feel good only thing I feel like I'm having high Estrogen side effects sensitive Nipple and hard feeling lump...I take armiplex (37.5mg) maybe twice a week to keep the sensitivity down(Dont like to use AIs). But I'm nearing the end of the cycle.

Should I run HCG for the last two weeks? At 250IU every third day*

Then start my nolva PCT for 4 weeks and I have AI (exemestane) in case of rebound.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LGD at 5 - 7mgs seems very light to me. An 8 week cycle at that dosage probably doesn't warrant the use of hcg but that's just my opinion. I haven't ran LGD though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yoiu can run hcg and it will plump your balls back up quick. You say you already have a lump so I would take care of that first. I would think it's unusual to get from your stack so you must be extremely sensitive to 4 Andro. Either start some nolvadex now to shrink it or even better get some raloxifiene. Keep in mind hcg can make gyno worse for many so as a said before qet the gyno under control first. Also I'd run at least 20mgs of Lgd next time. That's what most will need to see good gains.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The amount of 4 Andro you are running is a waste of time and money. I venture you would gain nothing, have no side’s attributable to that dose and anything “felt” would be placebo effect. I ran it at 5 pumps per day and it was OK

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The LGD dose is about what a 100lb female would run at best……double both doses at a minimum….for 8 weeks

Manny1005

Awards
Yoiu can run hcg and it will plump your balls back up quick. You say you already have a lump so I would take care of that first. I would think it's unusual to get from your stack so you must be extremely sensitive to 4 Andro. Either start some nolvadex now to shrink it or even better get some raloxifiene. Keep in mind hcg can make gyno worse for many so as a said before qet the gyno under control first. Also I'd run at least 20mgs of Lgd next time. That's what most will need to see good gains.
I believe so I've never had such sensitive nips and or felt a lump behind my nip. So 4 andro is definitely doing something. But I did have a higher Estrogen going into the cycle and lowish T.

Manny1005

Awards
The LGD dose is about what a 100lb female would run at best……double both doses at a minimum….for 8 weeks
I'm having Estogren sided and your saying double my doses ??

Manny1005

Awards
Should I up my doses for the last couples weeks? This is gonna be my last Sarm cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Should I up my doses for the last couples weeks? This is gonna be my last Sarm cycle.
Get on some Tamoxifen, probably 20mg, and when you discontinue the hormonals keep it going for another month. Takes care of the gyno & PCT.

You will not need HCG to recover well from this, and HCG causes sharp spikes in estrogen from intratesticular aromatization that an AI cannot mitigate. It’s the worst thing you could add now that you have developing gyno.

You can raise the LGD dose, but don’t raise the 4andro. It’s more as a prohormone for estrogen and some minimal test/dht, but it’s a poor anabolic compound even taking a gram daily (speaking from LOTS of experience).

The only other product you should consider besides the Tamoxifen is also adding Raloxifene at 30mg daily for a couple months. You can stack it with the Tamoxifen.