Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Maybe a little TMG and B6 to supercharge it :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what would be the best way to dose this timing wise. I was thinking 1 first thing in the morning on an empty stomach along with some TMG P5P and an AI. But I'm not certain were the second dose should go. Maybe after workout or pre workout or mid day or late afternoon. Also I remember someone saying certain AIs could potentially counter act the DAA. Is that true and if so what Ais would be best. I really like formadrol and triazol. And lastly are there any other things I can take along side the daa-hcg to help amplify it's effects besides an AI and TMG.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering what would be the best way to dose this timing wise. I was thinking 1 first thing in the morning on an empty stomach along with some TMG P5P and an AI. But I'm not certain were the second dose should go. Maybe after workout or pre workout or mid day or late afternoon. Also I remember someone saying certain AIs could potentially counter act the DAA. Is that true and if so what Ais would be best. I really like formadrol and triazol. And lastly are there any other things I can take along side the daa-hcg to help amplify it's effects besides an AI and TMG.
I would dose in the AM and then pre workout with your wyked ;) the extra DAA in wyked will complement DAA-HCG very nicely. Every time I used DAA I run a low dose of an AI like erase at 1-2 caps a day.

I've ran DAA along side a lot of other supplements... What are your current goals?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks stakedcop that seems like a good protocol. My goals are always pretty much the same lol. Just increase strength and power. I'm a sprinter and stay lean pretty much year round so I'm always just trying to get stronger and add more lean muscle.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks stakedcop that seems like a good protocol. My goals are always pretty much the same lol. Just increase strength and power. I'm a sprinter and stay lean pretty much year round so I'm always just trying to get stronger and add more lean muscle.
Haha I'm the same way - when someone asks me what my goals are I'm like get bigger, leaner and stronger haha I would definitely get some wyked though. I took 3 scoops and I just did an hour of cardio (30 mins stair master and 30 mins of intervals on the treadmill) srs felt like 10 mins. I burned over 800 cals according to my precor heart rate monitor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I'm the same way - when someone asks me what my goals are I'm like get bigger, leaner and stronger haha I would definitely get some wyked though. I took 3 scoops and I just did an hour of cardio (30 mins stair master and 30 mins of intervals on the treadmill) srs felt like 10 mins. I burned over 800 cals according to my precor heart rate monitor.
yup-3 scoops was very nice, i had some lethargy from the 1-andro and wyked perked my tired old ass right up, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try some phenylethylamine with daa. i had some samples of phenedrine when i ran daa and it was very, very nice. seemed to really up the effect of the daa.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to get my Wyked!! Probably gonna drop some $ on this new DAA soon too.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try some phenylethylamine with daa. i had some samples of phenedrine when i ran daa and it was very, very nice. seemed to really up the effect of the daa.
Awesome info bigt that's just what I was looking for. I have some and will throw some in with my b6 and tmg. Also I hear you guys on the wykid I will have to get my hands on some of that and I'm also looking forward to that tasty looking m1p :D so far I'm loving the daa-hcg. I only wish you guys could still bring out the sublingual ecdy. I missed out on it when Eric released a small batch with LG.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smart move with the P5P as with DAA, the amino may also stimulate prolactin release. I have never used P5P but I am a fan of mucuna as it has been shown to reduce levels of prolactin, stimulate the release of testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and dopamine. I am just unfamiliar with P5P but if the intentions are to help with prolactin it should do the trick.

I think IGF-2 or Powerfull would stack nice with DA-HCG. :thumbsup:

There is also a potential for DAA to increase estrogen levels via aromatase production which is why an AI might be a good option to stack with it. (*FYI I believe ric is currently working on an AI which should be released soon and would stack perfetly with DA-HCG!)
LG Formadrol would stack nicely with DA-HCG IMO , 3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic acid & 2-Penyl-benzo{h}chromen-4-one, are competitive AIs which will help prevent the synthesis of estrogens and would allow the max test release.

As for dosing times, this is what I do:
1g in the AM
6 hrs later 1g
finally before bed 1g.

I have seen people go as high as 6g per day but make sure u split up dosing to avoid stomach problems

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks judojosh that's a nice break down and helps me out. And yes the P5P is for the prolactin control. I have lots of it and it's cheap and good for you as long as you don't dose too high. Powerful or igf-1 or hghup are good ideas too I may add in one of them. And thanks for the schedule break down. Does your nighttime dose interfere with your sleep any?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thinking of making one ore change to the DA-HCG. I am thinking the addition of L-Carnitine to it will help the utilization of all that test people are releasing. Thoughts?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup-3 scoops was very nice, i had some lethargy from the 1-andro and wyked perked my tired old ass right up, lol.
BigT, how many hours does the stim/energy portion of Wyked last for? I'm asking in lieu of the fact that I work out in the evening. Thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thinking of making one ore change to the DA-HCG. I am thinking the addition of L-Carnitine to it will help the utilization of all that test people are releasing. Thoughts?
Very good idea Eric. I have actualy been dosing some lclt along side my hcg dose. Were you thinking alcar or lclt just curiose which one you were thinking would be better. Also a methyl doner might be a good addition as well. Just a thought on ways improve upon a already GREAT product. Also very interested in your new AI product. And something like your old lg product psarm would be awesome. I really loved that product once you took out the yohimbe it was very underrated.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome idea Eric!

:bling:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for l-carnitine-fumerate....
Bravo for knowing l-carnitine-fumerate! I rarely see it posted anywhere.

Why do you suggest fumerate over say tartrate?

Both are salts of carnitine and will result in a release of free carnitine and the stabilizing salt. Their may be differences in the effects of the salt themselves, but I think the differences would be minor as the real compound that you want is the carnitine.

I think what it will come down to is what is the most price effective for the consumer. LCLT is only being touted since it is the one form with a conclusive study performed on it. I doubt the tartrate itself has any real effect in the body, it is only added to carnitine to produce a more stable carnitine IMO

I think any form of carnitine (ALCAR, PLCAR, LCLT, LCF, L-C) added to DA-HCG would be benifical and can't wait to see which one Eric goes with.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Bravo for knowing l-carnitine-fumerate! I rarely see it posted anywhere.

Why do you suggest fumerate over say tartrate?

Both are salts of carnitine and will result in a release of free carnitine and the stabilizing salt. Their may be differences in the effects of the salt themselves, but I think the differences would be minor as the real compound that you want is the carnitine.

I think what it will come down to is what is the most price effective for the consumer. LCLT is only being touted since it is the one form with a conclusive study performed on it. I doubt the tartrate itself has any real effect in the body, it is only added to carnitine to produce a more stable carnitine IMO

I think any form of carnitine (ALCAR, PLCAR, LCLT, LCF, L-C) added to DA-HCG would be benifical and can't wait to see which one Eric goes with.
Good information brother! Blew me away!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
The main thing about the Fumerate is that it tastes better. Tartartric Acid tastes like battery acid from what I know of it, but I will test both and see. The Carnitine is the major driving force.

"Fumarate, or fumaric acid, is a component of the Krebs cycle and plays a key role in generating energy. Combining fumarate with carnitine provides dual support for energizing the heart and muscles. The two work synergistically in providing cardioprotective support. These processes are key for exercise recovery, which help not only reduce muscle soreness, but prepare your muscle cells for optimum growth. You can train longer and harder."

Either would work though from the looks of it.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I use lclf everyday and it mixes in with whatever just fine. It's also cheaper than lclt.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have started taking it every day and I am really liking it. Tastes good (sour but not over powering) and it's good stuff.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this, looks good. I want to use it in my Andromass cycle.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm behind the news but taurus site says daa is preorder but there is over 400 in stock? Is this ready to go out yet fellas? Or how long we looking at until it ships?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not gonna do anything till I get my Wyked Log done for you all, but any thoughts on running DAA -HCG stacked with Ecdy and maybe some erase? Was just wondering.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not gonna do anything till I get my Wyked Log done for you all, but any thoughts on running DAA -HCG stacked with Ecdy and maybe some erase? Was just wondering.
Sounds good brah! I am not too familiar with ecdy, stakedcop is an ecdy guru and can prolly chime in but in regards to DAA-HCG stacked with Erase, go for it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA-HCG stacked with Ecdy and some Erase would be a sick stack! Test boosting, anabolic environment, cort control, estro control, and a nice recomp effect!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA-HCG stacked with Ecdy and some Erase would be a sick stack! Test boosting, anabolic environment, cort control, estro control, and a nice recomp effect!
:goodpost:

ECDY can be stacked with anything :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well let's get that wyked shipped so I can log it and then run it with an ecdy/erase/daa-hcg stack! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well let's get that wyked shipped so I can log it and then run it with an ecdy/erase/daa-hcg stack! :)
you should be getting it soon.:yup:

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
So is DAA shipping? Sorry for the repeat, didn't get an answer...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

monstamash40

Awards
Damn Rosie, Im envying tht G-string!! Anywho, just recieved my Da-Hcg and the **** wuz hot as hell!! Guess it wuz exposed 2 sunlight in tht ups truck.. hopefully this stuffs pretty stable and wont be 2 effected. Whadaya thnk?!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn Rosie, Im envying tht G-string!! Anywho, just recieved my Da-Hcg and the **** wuz hot as hell!! Guess it wuz exposed 2 sunlight in tht ups truck.. hopefully this stuffs pretty stable and wont be 2 effected. Whadaya thnk?!
is it clumped up?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
should it be spaced out or can i just throw it all in my pre-workout?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just got mine in. right when i saw them i couldnt stop laughing lmao the containers are so small, i freakin luv it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got mine in. right when i saw them i couldnt stop laughing lmao the containers are so small, i freakin luv it
powerful stuff!!!:yup:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
and u get more than ud think, **ck ya!!!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stuff shipping yet? I almost pulled the trigger for 2 to go with some ECDy et al and saw it was still listed as "pre-order", then I over thought it (What if the Progestin [M1-P) or Anabeta 01 stuff comes out before this ships? You could do an epi run while you are waiting.....) . I NEEDZ ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this stuff shipping yet? I almost pulled the trigger for 2 to go with some ECDy et al and saw it was still listed as "pre-order", then I over thought it (What if the Progestin [M1-P) or Anabeta 01 stuff comes out before this ships? You could do an epi run while you are waiting.....) . I NEEDZ ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0
I believe DA-HCG is now shipping and is just still being offered at the pre-order price, but I will check for you just to make sure.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe DA-HCG is now shipping and is just still being offered at the pre-order price, but I will check for you just to make sure.
Thanks brotha. Dude is Johnny on the spot :yup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been told we currently do have a very small amount of DA-HCG in stock and is ready to ship.

The reason why it stills says pre-order is because we haven't received the full shipment of DA-HCG yet BUT we do have some in stock and if you order now it will be shipped we just can't guarantee shipment on every order yet hence the reason why it is still listed as a pre-sale