AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Oh my dear lord....ZOMBIE - gayest quote of the year!!!! :rofl:
it seems that you dont know the homos that are posting in this thread its just a matter of time and i would be left behind in the gaynest, No pun intended

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems that you dont know the homos that are posting in this thread its just a matter of time and i would be left behind in the gaynest, No pun intended
Ya it is a fruit salad up in this.....LOL J/K

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This is a little silly aint it?:rolleyes:

9 pages of posts and Hank Vangut hasnt even started it yet.........unless I missed it in with all the other posts.

Looks like the 3-AD fever is starting all over again, it would be nice if we could get a release date. :frustrate

All I know is you AX guys better have made enough, thats all Im gonna say.:rofl:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I certainly hope they over stock for the first release, would hate to see it sell out and not get in on it for months cause of waiting for later batches.... dont have mucho dinero right now so I gots to save my pennies when I find out its comin out.... hope its around after I have 4,999 pennies.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a race between hank's mailbox, and page 10. Who will win?

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
kicking of for page 10 now? (edit: hmmmm still on nine <_<)

So does this happen to all the am-logs? (first one sub'd)

:p

'pre-log-party' :rofl:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
its a race between hank's mailbox, and page 10. Who will win?
No contest sir, it's Good Friday. Isn't the post office closed today? :run:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
although, I think they said FedEX...if FedEX is closed today that means I don't get my NP order til Monday....unacceptable!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The post office is closed good friday!!!!!????

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Attachments

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oh well all the banks are open down here in the us so...the mail should def be coming good Friday isnt a federal holiday...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now I gotta go watch the movie, that was so hilarious

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
duuuude....you guys got me all nervous and sh!t about it being good friday!!!

i just checked w/fedex and they are delivering today. in fact it says my secret package is on a truck and scheduled for delivery today!

:djparty:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
duuuude....you guys got me all nervous and sh!t about it being good friday!!!

i just checked w/fedex and they are delivering today. in fact it says my secret package is on a truck and scheduled for delivery today!

:djparty:
You planning on mass pictures of the nice shinny bottles? Also I have a feeling the Fed Ex guy is going to be greeted in a manor he is not use to when that box arrives (mainly high pitch screaming and flailing of limbs lol.)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You planning on mass pictures of the nice shinny bottles? Also I have a feeling the Fed Ex guy is going to be greeted in a manor he is not use to when that box arrives (mainly high pitch screaming and flailing of limbs lol.)
:toofunny:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Well there goes the house, we hit page 10 and still no 3ad.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
look what happened to this guy when he finally got his 3ad fexex package.....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
look what happened to this guy when he finally got his 3ad fexex package.....
Naw thats the counter guy from the fed ex store where Mace dropped off the 3-ad (recently into Body building and had heard of 3-ad he tried to make a run for it.) He was later found with no arms, cry, and repeatedly saying "he was so angry"

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Naw thats the counter guy from the fed ex store where Mace dropped off the 3-ad (recently into Body building and had heard of 3-ad he tried to make a run for it.) He was later found with no arms, cry, and repeatedly saying "he was so angry"
lmao!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: I can picture it..

Hank: Like oh my gahhh, it's my 3-ad....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yippy, YES........UGH!!!!!!!! WOOT-WOOT, like F'SURE, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, im a barbie girl, UGH!!!!!!!!!!, I fukcing love fedex-UGH!!!!!! my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...UGH!!!!!! Yes!!YES!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha....UGH!!!!!!!!!

...would you like me to sign for that now?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha He was so excited he kicked his mom in the face!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
:Hank: Like oh my gahhh, it's my 3-ad....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yippy, YES........UGH!!!!!!!! WOOT-WOOT, like F'SURE, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, im a barbie girl, UGH!!!!!!!!!!, I fukcing love fedex-UGH!!!!!! my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...UGH!!!!!! Yes!!YES!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha....UGH!!!!!!!!!
sh!t bytch. i'm doing that already and fedex hasn't even shown up yet!

when he actually gets here he might get raped.....by my dog of course.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Hank: Like oh my gahhh, it's my 3-ad....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yippy, YES........UGH!!!!!!!! WOOT-WOOT, like F'SURE, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, im a barbie girl, UGH!!!!!!!!!!, I fukcing love fedex-UGH!!!!!! my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...UGH!!!!!! Yes!!YES!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha....UGH!!!!!!!!!

Lmao thats some funny ****. Hopefully the 3-ad will help with the f'sures and barbie girl references though :blink:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:lol: funny ****!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

you can picture it cause thats how you act you silly little hoe!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
GUESS WHAT BOYZ (and Crader)!!!!!!!

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gahhh, it's my 3-ad....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yippy, YES........UGH!!!!!!!! WOOT-WOOT, like F'SURE, yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, im a barbie girl, UGH!!!!!!!!!!, I fukcing love fedex-UGH!!!!!! my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...UGH!!!!!! Yes!!YES!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha....UGH!!!!!!!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I can't even take this stuff and I'm pumped for this to get underway. Hope the mail man wasn't scared for life.

First dose tomorrow or you going to wait until after the holiday (if thats even possible?)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
stuff looks all top secret and stealth.

came in a plain white unmarked bottle. pills are bright yellow.
i just downed a couple of 'em with some natty pb.

i'm headed to the gym little biotyches. gonna get hyoge!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hank got mail.........yaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!:rofl:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i've successfully logged my first workout with some 3-ad in my system!!!

worked shoulders and arms.

here are my starting measurements -
height: 5'10"
weight: 180lbs
hips: 34"
waist: 32"
shoulders: 51"
chest: 43"
quads: 23.5"
calf: 15"
arms: 16"
forearm: 12"

so far i haven't turned into a monster...........YET!
but i feel that 3-ad has been giving me some negative side effects even before i started it.
it has really amplified my obsessive/compulsive disorder of repetitively clicking on all these 3-ad logs going around recently!

Last edited:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Now the fun begins..

Does anyone know how long it takes before you can begin seeing/feeling the results?? 1st week, 2nd week?? Just curious

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is the beginning of testing bro... this is what we are here to find out.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
ok, so i've successfully logged my first workout with some 3-ad in my system!!!

worked shoulders and arms.

here are my starting measurements -
height: 5'10"
weight: 180lbs
hips: 34"
waist: 32"
shoulders: 51"
chest: 43"
quads: 23.5"
calf: 15"
arms: 16"
forearm: 12"

so far i haven't turned into a monster...........YET!
but i feel that 3-ad has been giving me some negative side effects even before i started it.
it has really amplified my obsessive/compulsive disorder of repetitively clicking on all these 3-ad logs going around recently!
Ohhhhh yea it begins, good luck hank hope this cycle treats you well

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well this is good news that you got it and you've started.

Cant wait to get some real, honest feedback on what you feel, see or experience or dont experience.

I want the truth, the whole truth and nuttin but da truth. So keep it real no matter what.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait to get some real, honest feedback on what you feel, see or experience or dont experience.

I want the truth, the whole truth and nuttin but da truth. So keep it real no matter what.
If he lies, we'll drag him into the street, and beat him furiously with random jagged objects..then toss him in a McDonalds dumpster. No pressure Hank :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy!

It's Bacon!!!!!!