AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
At least it got as far as 14 pages. :sad:
as long as it isn't closed we'll keep this thread alive just for fcuks sake.
after all we need a place to view and discuss things like metroba's hot little green leprican.

i'll still start a new 3ad log for those who want to follow the product results.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
There is no DHEA. Matt Cahill can chime in on the formula once released to the public. Each component has a key factor in why it was used. The non-methyl hormonal component is very strong (and innovative). This is a hardcore AX release.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are so lucky. But I havent had ass this hott EVER. So of course Im gonna brag.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no response yet? I guess you guys liked it too much and ran into a locked room. Its okay I dont blame you guys. Im the one who gets to hit that sh1t whenever my libido is high (everyday after work, or on lunch breaks).:D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I definitely want to see the log finished. I spent a lot of time on this formula and certainly do not want to see the testing shot because of one douche bag.

Now obviously who ever it was that broke the NDA doesnt know how to read labels. There is absolutely NO DHEA in 3AD. Its a very potent formula that has ideas which are completely novel to the supplement industry.

Once the ingredients have been released Ill be happy to dicsuss the mode of actions and the synergisms between the compounds in the formula. Until then everyone will just have to trust me when I tell you how good the formula is.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely want to see the log finished. I spent a lot of time on this formula and certainly do not want to see the testing shot because of one douche bag.

Now obviously who ever it was that broke the NDA doesnt know how to read labels. There is absolutely NO DHEA in 3AD. Its a very potent formula that has ideas which are completely novel to the supplement industry.

Once the ingredients have been released Ill be happy to dicsuss the mode of actions and the synergisms between the compounds in the formula. Until then everyone will just have to trust me when I tell you how good the formula is.
You can bet i'll be logging the heck out of mine matt! :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the synergisms.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive never been dissapointed in a supplement brought to the market by you or that which was made by you. I remember when you first came out with Melting Point, i was absolutely amazed at the effectiveness of the product. Im sure this will be great and the logs will show that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not to take anything away, but why would Matt Cahill make a product for AX, when he can make it for himself and sell it under his own company ?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
metroba i banged out my ex in that same halloween costume :cheers: ahhhh the memories (why did i break up with her again?? lol)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Not to take anything away, but why would Matt Cahill make a product for AX, when he can make it for himself and sell it under his own company ?
Its not the first time, this partnership is old news. (2004?).

AX & DS have always had a mutual beneficial partnership.

Mass FX Max Strength was kind of a welcome back to the future. Lots of good stuff coming from both companies this year.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the synergisms.
fog....what's your beef w/ax?

were you upset by some of their more recent products?

all i know is ds & ax have put out some of the best prohormone products ever to hit the market - pp & sd come to mind.

if they could bring those to us what makes you think they can't bring another great product to market?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme reminds me of Muscle Tech, but without as much funds.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba i banged out my ex in that same halloween costume :cheers: ahhhh the memories (why did i break up with her again?? lol)
I met her, at the gym actually, about a month ago. She sent me pics online for me to look at while Im at work (on AM) and later I made her wear the Strawberry shortcake outfit for me. Of course I put it to use. Man I love not being married anymore. haha im terrible

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
fog....what's your beef w/ax?

were you upset by some of there more recent products?

all i know is ds & ax have put out some of the best prohormone products ever to hit the market - pp & sd come to mind.

if they could bring those to us what makes you think they can't bring another great product to market?
There's no beef with the AX crew...
I happen to really like Designer Supplements. The marketing techniques of AX are just really even more bizarro than Muscle Tech and Fizogen.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
To keep this thread interesting, how about FOG and Hank mud wrestle and put it up on YouTube?

-TF

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Marketing is for the masses and magazines, I give you guys the science here at AM and BB.com.

As Kevin said we have always had a good relationship and MFMAX was the kick off to some very cool products and formulas. It wasnt the first and it wont be the last. A lot of cool things coming up.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ive never been dissapointed in a supplement brought to the market by you or that which was made by you. I remember when you first came out with Melting Point, i was absolutely amazed at the effectiveness of the product. Im sure this will be great and the logs will show that.
Thanks and you wont be dissapointed with this formula either.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Marketing is for the masses and magazines, I give you guys the science here at AM and BB.com.

As Kevin said we have always had a good relationship and MFMAX was the kick off to some very cool products and formulas. It wasnt the first and it wont be the last. A lot of cool things coming up.
Cool.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established

Still wonder why you would release a product under AX's name instead of DS; however, the way I take it is, AX = Toyota and DS = Lexus?

-TF

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
to help AX do bigger things and keep progressing. Why give benz like quality to lexus? Instead give it to someone willing to pay for it to help themselves get bigger..

Every company has to advertise to get out there, and most all do it in big outrageous waysin this industry.

Keep rockin AX, cant wait to try 3AD no matter what is in it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
To keep this thread interesting, how about FOG and Hank mud wrestle and put it up on YouTube?

-TF
tf, you might be the only one who would enjoy seeing that. lol.

i vote for keeping this thread interesting by getting metroba's girls to mud wrestle instead.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

i vote for keeping this thread interesting by getting metroba's girls to mud wrestle instead.
HAHAHA! I'll vote for the girls to wrestle in the mud.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
to help AX do bigger things and keep progressing. Why give benz like quality to lexus? Instead give it to someone willing to pay for it to help themselves get bigger..

Every company has to advertise to get out there, and most all do it in big outrageous waysin this industry.

Keep rockin AX, cant wait to try 3AD no matter what is in it.
Benz like quality? Talk about oxymoron. Lexus has lead in dependability for 13 years straight, and Benz doesn't even make the top 10.

-TF

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Just read about this mishap in another 3ad log a minute ago..
I would go after whom ever is responsible.. You sign a contract and breach said contract, you are responsible.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hank have you started the log on another thread already or your going to continue logging in this thread ? ? really intrested in this product.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established

I apologize. I didn't know I was the only one into hand-to-hand combat sports, i.e. MMA, boxing, wrestling...

-TF

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Hank have you started the log on another thread already or your going to continue logging in this thread ? ? really intrested in this product.
Continue logging in this thread sugar t1ts.

-TF

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize. I didn't know I was the only one into hand-to-hand combat sports, i.e. MMA, boxing, wrestling...

-TF
You wanted mud wrestling. :rasp:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i haven't started a new log yet.

i just threw up a poll to get everyones opinion.

if you ax guys have a preference please let me know though pm.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and my girl and her friend actually do play fight a lot. hott i know. I sometimes think they do it for my benefit. anyway, ill get that camera phone out during their next rumble.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I met her, at the gym actually, about a month ago. She sent me pics online for me to look at while Im at work (on AM) and later I made her wear the Strawberry shortcake outfit for me. Of course I put it to use. Man I love not being married anymore. haha im terrible
dude what angle did you use to pull a girl from the gym?? theres a chick up at my gym i'm dying to bang out and we're always checkin eachother out but i don't wanna be the meathead creeper guy gettin a number up there.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
alright, i just talked w/mace.

we agree that it is best if i start a fresh log on 3-ad since this one got quickly over run with 15 pgs of clutter.
at least it was fun clutter. :)

we'll still keep this one running for disfunctional pleasures only.
however, i'm moving it to the general chat section.

i'll put in a link to my new 3-ad log as soon as it's up.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude what angle did you use to pull a girl from the gym?? theres a chick up at my gym i'm dying to bang out and we're always checkin eachother out but i don't wanna be the meathead creeper guy gettin a number up there.
I feel ya man. Honestly I didnt do much of anything. all I had to do was smile back at her when smiled at me. I passed her coming into the gym as she was moving onto another machine. we locked eyes smiled back and forth but i kept walking bc i didnt want to be a meathead creeper guy. I finished up my workout headed out the gym and she was seriously waiting for me at the door. She was like "i dont do this often but..I wanted you to have this" *hands me her number on a piece of paper..and like a little school girl skips away all embarrassed. Im like "yo!" *run up to her and say* " wanna get a post w/o meal?" *laugh together* she says "SURE!!" We meet up at Smoky bones and to my surprise almost eat more than me. I actually starting forcing food down. I wasnt gonna let her out eat me. Anyway, the texy messages start and then the house calls start..hehe and i think you see where it goes from there.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya man. Honestly I didnt do much of anything. all I had to do was smile back at her when smiled at me. I passed her coming into the gym as she was moving onto another machine. we locked eyes smiled back and forth but i kept walking bc i didnt want to be a meathead creeper guy. I finished up my workout headed out the gym and she was seriously waiting for me at the door. She was like "i dont do this often but..I wanted you to have this" *hands me her number on a piece of paper..and like a little school girl skips away all embarrassed. Im like "yo!" *run up to her and say* " wanna get a post w/o meal?" *laugh together* she says "SURE!!" We meet up at Smoky bones and to my surprise almost eat more than me. I actually starting forcing food down. I wasnt gonna let her out eat me. Anyway, the texy messages start and then the house calls start..hehe and i think you see where it goes from there.

lol im going to use that line from now on :D:hot:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
thats incredible! fvck yeah dude props for having her make that first move!!! thats pimp sh1t!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Cant stop the haters guys. Doesnt suprise me a bit this fiasco originated at good ol BB.douchbag.

To Mace, BigSmith and Matt.... you guys know you have something good on your hadns and these logs will still show through regardless of the negative "enlightenment" matthew76 thinks hes blessed us with. I for one cant wait to see how they turn out and to get my hands on this....

Another question guys??? who all is testing this? just the guys picked here at AM? any BB.com guys? any other IC members that dont even post on AM? It just baffles me that one of these fellows would give in like this and blow the formula just for the sake of saying they wouldnt and even more so cause I didnt think any of them were dumb enough to do this knowing that they will most certainly be barred from ever testing an AX innovation agian :think: this **** makes me just scratch my head and feel sorry.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
danm hanky Im sorry this had to happen to you and all the other fine testers (minus one:think:) but Im still on this beeeyatch so post up a link to your new log and Ill be right in there...

btw change the link in your siggy too to match up the quality log. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's truly sad that one person ruined this for everyone. Unfreaking real.......

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you should check out his sig! LMAO! he's still up to no good!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm gone all afternoon and I miss out on all the action. What a c*ck fiend.