AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i guess you don't really keep us in line do you?

well, we need you none the less because without you it would just be a sausage log.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i guess you don't really keep us in line do you?

well, we need you none the less because without you it would just be a sausage log.

Yeah I'm just here because I enjoy you all! Well that and it inspires me to push harder for the body that I want.

And its just good fun..:rofl:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Logs lookin good brutha man, i get mine tomorrow!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right, T1 is back and BETTER than ever!!!!! :):drunk:

I should be getting mine tomorrow hank. GAME ON!!

:clean:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i owe thanks to some of the great content contributors of this thread:

silentbob - one crazy crazy mofo! and hank's #1 funny sidekick in this thread.
YEAH BOI! FLAVA FLAV! Honestly can't wait for the "this sh*t is kicking in and I feel like doing two-a-days and making gains that they wouldn't dare put on a Muscle-Tech label." Yeah.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where does he get those wonderful toys? :rasp:

So yours is just a little over 3 weeks. Does the bottle recommend running for 4 to 6 weeks for maximum benefit?
the nice thing about this product is the longer you run it or the higher dose you run, the better it is. I am running 2 bottles for 45 days. 90 pills per bottle. I am running rec dose. We have one tester running 2 bottles at 6 per day. that will last a full 30 days. I will also be stacking this with havoc when my first run is done! :head:

this stuff was extremely expensive, so to keep it affordable for you all, it was made at 90 capse per bottle. that is 22.5 days at rec dose. It should be pretty f'n sweet even at that dose for most lifters.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the nice thing about this product is the longer you run it or the higher dose you run, the better it is. I am running 2 bottles for 45 days. 90 pills per bottle. I am running rec dose. We have one tester running 2 bottles at 6 per day. that will last a full 30 days. I will also be stacking this with havoc when my first run is done! :head:
this stuff was extremely expensive, so to keep it affordable for you all, it was made at 90 capse per bottle. that is 22.5 days at rec dose. It should be pretty f'n sweet even at that dose for most lifters.
Now that's what i'm talkin' bout mace!! ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Mace, you'd probaby get a good discount on green food coloring and easter candy. Dirty Bulk and go Hulk at the end of your cycle!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, you'd probaby get a good discount on green food coloring and easter candy. Dirty Bulk and go Hulk at the end of your cycle!
i promised my son that when i get to be 180-190 lean, i will do JUST that for halloween! :head: :run:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick some azz mace!!! :djparty:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i promised my son that when i get to be 180-190 lean, i will do JUST that for halloween! :head: :run:
Sounds like a great way to keep you motivated.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sweet! so i'm not going to be the lone guinea pig after all!

for awhile here i thought this was all some elaborate scheme to get me to take the little yellow pills while the rest of you just pretended to start logs just to get me to fall for it!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
sweet! so i'm not going to be the lone guinea pig after all!

for awhile here i thought this was all some elaborate scheme to get me to take the little yellow pills while the rest of you just pretended to start logs just to get me to fall for it!
Well you know, technically he hasn't taken his 1st dose yet...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hank Vangut again.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey metroba.....is that her on st patricks day in you avy? wow!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey metroba.....is that her on st patricks day in you avy? wow!
Sure is. Ill try keep a little variety in my avis. So you guys have something to drool over.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Essentially, Matthew76's actions (bribing a tester and releasing the ingredients of 3-ad PUBLICALLY on bb.com) here has caused us to black list every single tester for 3-AD from ever testing with AX in the future. He knows who broke their NDA and unfortunately, a really great group of guys are going to get shafted because Matty and this one tester decided to screw everyone over. The only way this can be revoked is if that individual's name is disclosed.

To everyone who is testing 3-AD, I sincerely apologize for having to take this route. All of you, except for one, are a great group of guys whom we hand selected to test 3-AD.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Essentially, Matthew76's actions (bribing a tester and releasing the ingredients of 3-ad PUBLICALLY on bb.com) here has caused us to black list every single tester for 3-AD from ever testing with AX in the future. He knows who broke their NDA and unfortunately, a really great group of guys are going to get shafted because Matty and this one tester decided to screw everyone over. The only way this can be revoked is if that individual's name is disclosed.

To everyone who is testing 3-AD, I sincerely apologize for having to take this route. All of you, except for one, are a great group of guys whom we hand selected to test 3-AD.
Wow thats a damn shame. Hopefully that gets resolved asap.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sucks you have to punish everyone just because of a couple of douches.
can't you do some investigating and lynch the culprit??

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Imay have a chance nexttime around?! The only surviving BDS memeber...

Just kiddin', kind of.

That really sucks to hear for all the guys currently testing and that AX had that happen to them.
Good luck in handeling it. Dont hold back :smite:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are doing what we can..........

Its even worse for me, cause it reflects against my choices of testers. :(

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, and with an NDA signed by all testers, this could be bad for that person.

Unfortunately, there's only one way to smoke that person out. And big apologies to all for having to do it this way. If you know anything, or are the person and are reading this right now, please come forth.

Sorry for the hijack, Hank.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Please keep everyone updated on the legal actions taken against this person.

I love drama. It helps get me thru the day.

-AM.com's #1 drama king.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't get the picture of spilled pills ?
well it could be a metaphore now.......matthew76 and a tester "spilled the pills" (releasing the ingredients)

but i was showing that the bottles came in and the pills were yellow! that was all!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Knowing AX and when things get signed, legal action is fair game.

I know this all too well.

From a business standpoint, I'd file a lawsuit against ppl. Why not ? They broke contract.

best of luck to you mace.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that sucks that they shared the formula consists of DHEA, carnitine, and Picamilon (already trademarked). Really sorry to hear about that. :(

Be sure when you do use such a potent prohormone as 3AD to take lots of fish oil and liver supps. DHEA is a real whopper with all that!

If you happen to get better focus and a better mood, you can attribute it to carnitine and picamilon.

This stuff is such bull***t. Why fawn over free supps?

Hank, you're not missing out on any innovative product man. Your time is worth more than testing for a combo of such things.

Wait a minute... of one more A/X rep gives that, "It's all about the synergy" $#!+, I'm going to snap.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
mathew said on that bb.com thread to look close to home.
that to me implies that it may have leaked from within AX.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
mathew said on that bb.com thread to look close to home.
that to me implies that it may have leaked from within AX.
Maybe one of the AX Team is tired of being showered with ill-advertised products. Time to shower off all the bull**** in here.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Superdrol-NG already a DHEA supplement ? Why overkill it with another one ?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'll stand aside and let the AX guys defend this as they know more than i.
it's not my place to defend this....my job is just to test it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Superdrol-NG already a DHEA supplement ? Why overkill it with another one ?
Because they can make such 'high' claims about it such as "It's the #1 selling prohormone in the world!" and not be considered liars.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
+ i'm still technically under an NDA that does not allow me to discuss this.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
sorry hank. I don't mean to hijack this. I figured the log is glib since it is no longer going to be tested :-X

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
it sucks, sorry hank and the legit testers and AX that someone had to come and fvck things up for everybody.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least it got as far as 14 pages. :sad:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Metroba can you send me that picture in your avatar please?