AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
Daminals

Daminals

Awards
What a strange turn of events here. Obviously if someone did release the info they should be punished. However if 3-AD actually does NOT have DHEA, carnitine, and Picamilon in it then there's nothing anyone can do to the person IF those aren't the ingredients, right?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What a strange turn of events here. Obviously if someone did release the info they should be punished. However if 3-AD actually does NOT have DHEA, carnitine, and Picamilon in it then there's nothing anyone can do to the person IF those aren't the ingredients, right?
the problem is the info was released in the mindset those were the correct ingredients, they just misinterpreted the ingredients.

They released that info knowing full well what they were doing and should be punished and prosecuted to the fullest extent according to the NDA that was signed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It makes sense that this formula would dupe one into believing it's a potent designer steroid.

*DHEA for increased thyroid activity and some masculinizing effects
*Proprionyl-L-Carnitine for increased focus and aerobic capacity
*Picamilon for the increase in well-being

Technically speaking, we don't know what is inside of any capsule. *If* this IS the formula, it looks like it'd be a good adaptogen with a small price-tag, but again ... *if* it were the formula, then it'd be another product with very shady marketing strategy.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Let's wait and see some unbiased logs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
methyl 1d and methyl masterdrol I thought were different products?

you havnt seen any of the feedback on MMV2 yet?seems like it wouldnt be your cup of tea since you dont like being strong and masculine.
:lol:!!! Hahaha..

On a different note. M1D and MMV2 are 2 different things. Weve had nice results from M1D people have reported but MMV2 is the pro-leagues. That bad boy right there is niiiccee!! lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1d and methyl masterdrol I thought were different products?

you havnt seen any of the feedback on MMV2 yet?seems like it wouldnt be your cup of tea since you dont like being strong and masculine.
Feedback on the MMV2 looks really good.

These marketing tactics and all the inflated hype for the AX products that have a disappointing profile are disturbing to some people.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the science on mmv2 looks all sound as well, but the hard part is the "how much converts at each step". so yes, like many other things at a sufficient dose it should be awesome. Its just a question of is 300-400mg a day sufficient dose. Seems like it from the feedback :)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah MMV2 and Methyl-1-D are 2 different products. I don't think I was implying that they were the same.

Anyways, I personally prefer a compound with a high anabolic activity with very low androgenic activity (it is impossible not to have any).

I'd forgo the 'I'm He-Man' effects at the cost of keeping a healthy prostate and a full head of hair.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from the muscletech anabolic halo site

These three SUB-ZERO technologies synergistically create a cutting-edge cryo-anabolic compounds. They work alongside more than 75 other scientifically researched ingredients to tackle six absolutely critical elements required for massive muscle growth.
its just been overused. I try to say the same thing about rpm. its a combination of synergistic ingredients so that you can use less of each to get a strong stim effect. most people hear
"blah blah blah blah" after synergistic, cause their brain shuts off from having been burned on muscletech

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I dont see whats so dissapointing bout that profile??? Androsterone and 11-Alpha alone sound potent as all hell, havnt you read the reviews on the new Mass FX?

I think that synergy DOES have a big part to play with why they add the other ingredients regardless if you hate that word FOG.

Think about what it has the possiblity of doin? LG went the same route with MMv2 specifically adding other ingredients that block certain reductase and adding others that increase the amount of enzymes that do the actual conversion process. Think about it, that could be the difference between an underactive compound and a compound that is exploited for all its possibilities and made completely bioavailable.

I think that a typically unimpressive compound can be turned into a powerhouse if done right, thats whats great about science and the folks that put in time researching more then just a compound itself but how it works and how to make it work better.

synergy is very important.
Yeah... You're right about that. Damned synergy.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
poopypants-

Are you still pissed about that Epi thread or something ? Don't get so overzealous. You haven't tried MMV2 or 3-AD yet so take it easy cowboy.

I noticed you have a tendency to take things out of context very easily and let it affect you. It is very evident that you are easily swayed.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Re: Anabolic Halo.

Subzero technologies ? As opposed to what ? Above zero ? :rofl:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from the muscletech anabolic halo site

its just been overused. I try to say the same thing about rpm. its a combination of synergistic ingredients so that you can use less of each to get a strong stim effect. most people hear
"blah blah blah blah" after synergistic, cause their brain shuts off from having been burned on muscletech
true that... it does suck when synergy is used for marketing purposes and I can see why that turned some like FOG sour towards the word being thrown around.

But being one to not be told what Im taking by a company itself and doing research on each and every compound included in a supp I usually can find out very quickly how much bs the word carries.

In this case I think that the word holds merit as it does with RPM and MMV2, some formulations have a LOT of research behind them others are just gobilty gook all thrown together.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Anabolic Halo.

Subzero technologies ? As opposed to what ? Above zero ? :rofl:

I bet anabolic halo will raise bodymass as much as superdrol if you are cryogenically frozen. I think thats what they are talking about

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poopypants-

Are you still pissed about that Epi thread or something ? Don't get so overzealous. You haven't tried MMV2 or 3-AD yet so take it easy cowboy.

I noticed you have a tendency to take things out of context very easily and let it affect you. It is very evident that you are easily swayed.
No, no sir I dont hold a grudge. I treat each post with its own right. The fact is when I see ignorance I will call it. it just so happens youve been battin 300 today.... no hard feelins Im just one to state my mind.

And Im only "swayed" by my own knowledge. please show me in any of my posts contridicting your own where you can pinpoint where Ive been influenced by an outside source regarding my responses?

With this case (3-AD) i even referenced what ive learned about Androsterone from a completely different company and the topics on it that have been discussed as of late. There has been no HYPE writeups or other bs force fed to me regarding this from AX so you my friend are wrong that I tend to make my statements from outside influences. I do so based on research and solid reviews, so lets not have this carry on any further and just agree to disagree.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok. If you like androstanes and that's your thing go for it dude, lol.

You are just pissed for some odd reason that me and FOG are not utterly convinced with 'synergy'. I guess that makes me flat out ignorant. Interestingly enough I've actually had quite a bit of formal education and probably more than you have had, so let's just leave it at that.

I'm not exactly sure what the rest of your post is all about, but that's ok. I'll pass on it anyway.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
popcorn anyone?

Only if it is 'diacetyl-free' popcorn. Currently at work, my agency is stopping all artifical popcorn flavoring that uses 'diacetyl' for its artifical popcorn butter flavor. Someone filed respiratory aliments due to inhalation.

The diacetyl combined with heat from the microwave poses a respiratory threat after the bag has been cook and, if inhaled, is harmful.

Spread the word. Knowledge is power.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only if it is 'diacetyl-free' popcorn. Currently at work, my agency is stopping all artifical popcorn flavoring that uses 'diacetyl' for its artifical popcorn butter flavor. Someone filed respiratory aliments due to inhalation.

The diacetyl combined with heat from the microwave poses a respiratory threat after the bag has been cook and, if inhaled, is harmful.

poisonous popcorn???? reps :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

What about Jiffy Pop Stovetop popcorn? I always liked that better than microwave anyhow.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Unless it says 'Diacetyl-free' it has diacetyl. Some guy cooked his popcorn, then opened it up and inhaled it since he liked the smell of it. His lungs are all jacked up now which lead us to start the investigation into it.

When you open it, just don't inhale.

They are phasing it out all over the US. It should be banned by the end of the year.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I had a 'popcorn era' in my life during a time when I was emotionally over-feeding. I would watch movies until late night and eat bag after bag or healthy-pop popcorn (kettle corn flavor and light butter). I'd eat about 10 bags a night. My GI tract hated me.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
10 BAGS ?! wow.

popcorn isn't too bad. i like it occassionally. the kernels had a way of getting stuck in my gums.

concession movie ppl probably were affected.

google: diacetyl dangers.

there are plenty of articles about it. it is nothing new.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
10 BAGS ?! wow.

popcorn isn't too bad. i like it occassionally. the kernels had a way of getting stuck in my gums.

concession movie ppl probably were affected.

google: diacetyl dangers.

there are plenty of articles about it. it is nothing new.
I guess it's not too bad... although it does add up. I can definitely eat popcorn forever.

And one reason I don't use GHB for sleep anymore (reminds me of an incident)... It increases appetite moreso than pot. I took a cap to go to sleep and instead it just loosened me up and I went down and ate an equivalency of 16 decent sized pieces of strawberry cake (w/ homemade whipped cream), finished off a box of Wheat Thins, and finished half a can of smoke flavored almonds.

All that in a matter of 45 minutes. It was the night after my birthday cake (the Saturday nearest to March 11).

It was nuts. But yeah, I am guessing I have some severe dopamine issues as it is.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i think i may have inhaled too much diacetyl.

from now on i think i'll use that as my excuse for everything.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

any idea what the whole name of the chemical is? I can see if I can find MSDS on it.

Diacetyl just refers to two acetyl ethers attached to something. Diacetylmorphine is heroin.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the problem is the info was released in the mindset those were the correct ingredients, they just misinterpreted the ingredients.

They released that info knowing full well what they were doing and should be punished and prosecuted to the fullest extent according to the NDA that was signed.
DHEA is epi-dehydroandrosterone. Androsterone is a little different, and doesn't actually aromatize. Not sure what all's been said, just making sure that's clear.

And yeah, that whole leak was super not cool.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have to check the actual chemical nomenclature. We had to go through this whole legal battle with several companies because they tried to deny it and our attorney general got involved and got a subpeona.

I don't know if you will be able to check MSDS specifically as they were all marked 'Trade Secret' on everything when they were requested. That was what the legal mess was over.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I can't get it. It wasn't my file, it was another inspectors and the material is confidential anyways.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
poopypants-

Please mind Poopy. She has puffy nips and easily agitated.

Heart,

TF

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
nice to see some love in the old thread.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol. i guess it isn't love.
did you guys ever catch the culprit?
i never heard anything more on it.
Thats because what happened to the culprit is illegal in 52 out of the 50 states in the union. Got to cover their backs.

Yea but seriously is anything going to come out of that debacle in the form of justice for AX?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supposedly............yes!

have i heard anything? No.
Am i allowed to know anything? No.

These are highly secretive legal goings on here! Honestly, at this point, i think i am better off NOT knowing! :nono:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
supposedly............yes!

have i heard anything? No.
Am i allowed to know anything? No.

These are highly secretive legal goings on here! Honestly, at this point, i think i am better off NOT knowing! :nono:
oh good!
then i'm assumming that would clear the names of us innocent and sweet-hearted testers?