Gentlemen..It's Been My Honor..!!

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I recently Signed Off...on my home Forum ASF..My physical condition is rapidly declining..
And Honestly, I doubt I have 6 months ...if that..!!
I came over to AM to "Give Back"..share some experiences, ideas and laughs..

I hope I get to a better place physically..but it's not looking like that's going to happen..
It's All-good..I'm at Peace..
God has brought me Back to Him..a most difficult task..lol

I will still lurk in the Background and always here if someone is truly in need of Help..
Especially, if someone is Fighting to Live..
I've got a boat load of Experience in that Field..
Z...

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recently Signed Off...on my home Forum ASF..My physical condition is rapidly declining..
And Honestly, I doubt I have 6 months ...if that..!!
I came over to AM to "Give Back"..share some experiences, ideas and laughs..

I hope I get to a better place physically..but it's not looking like that's going to happen..
It's All-good..I'm at Peace..
God has brought me Back to Him..a most difficult task..lol

I will still lurk in the Background and always here if someone is truly in need of Help..
Especially, if someone is Fighting to Live..
I've got a boat load of Experience in that Field..
Z...
Very sorry to hear this. May I ask what the diagnosis is?

also what is ASF?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thx for all the support you provided to all of us over at ASF (and here) you're a legend...

🥺
No Brother...
I surrounded myself with Great Guys..and a little rubbed off on Me..
I'm glad I repayed my Debt to those patient, knowledgeable guys..
My only intent was to leave ASF Better than when I got There..
I'm without words..pleased..!!
Good Luck in all your Endeavors..
My Brother
Z...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Zion,
I read this last night right b4 my garage session. At a total loss for words. Hit chest like a hell spawned demon to Pantera’s Reinventing The Steel!!! Angry lifting almost like a religious experience…

You and I have spoken via DM and had some solid “Bro Chats”. You can tell a lot about a MAN by the way he treats his animal companion. This quote is from a dialogue Rocky had w his Son…

“The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t how hard you hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!” ~ Rocky Balboa

No one can EVER call you a “quitter” or a “coward” KNOW THIS BROTHER!!!

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some Good News..
I'm trying to get accepted into an Experimental Trial Treatment..
It's a Longshot..but I don't think there's many Alive with this MCL...plus CLL..
Only 1..in 200k get MCL..
Guess....I'm the only One Left...lol
We'll say a prayer for me Brothers..
All I need is a Chance, just 10%..I'll make it Work..
I don't normally ask God for things for Me..Problem feeling worthy..I know..lol
This time..I Did..
Z...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some Good News..
I'm trying to get accepted into an Experimental Trial Treatment..
It's a Longshot..but I don't think there's many Alive with this MCL...plus CLL..
Only 1..in 200k get MCL..
Guess....I'm the only One Left...lol
We'll say a prayer for me Brothers..
All I need is a Chance, just 10%..I'll make it Work..
I don't normally ask God for things for Me..Problem feeling worthy..I know..lol
This time..I Did..
Z...
Hang in there. Lord works in mysterious ways but yeah nobody is guaranteed tomrrow. I liquor at asf and recognize the z. I know I've seen your post. Are you the one that had the bad ass wolf hybrid?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hang in there. Lord works in mysterious ways but yeah nobody is guaranteed tomrrow. I liquor at asf and recognize the z. I know I've seen your post. Are you the one that had the bad ass wolf hybrid?
Yep...
Gabriel is the Man..!!
A Real Service Dog..and totally off-lease..
Went to a Film Festival last night..in a small area with around 200 people..Perfect..!!
On total hand commands now, 90% deaf..!!
He's probably saved my life 10 plus times..
A Real Treasure..
Z...

Attachments

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that's awesome. And I ment to say I lurk at asf not liquor. Lol. My girl wants a wolf hybrid some day but she will just have to be happy with the German shepherd we have now. That dog sounds special and imagine not many could do it even with all the training in the world. My girl is coming up on a year and she still pulls when she is excited and also pisses herself sometimes when she get excited. Lol

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been around Hybrids for nearly 30 yrs..
Totally different from dogs..in nearly every way.
Gabriel is unusually calm and social..
Last night around 200 people at a Film Festival, absolutely perfect..but it's turns into a petting zoo soon..
BTW...it took nearly 8 yrs for him get really close to Me..but since then..He's become over protective..stays with 5 ft of me always..
A few weeks ago I lost consciousness in a grocery store, he was right beside the EMS guys hauling me Off..He's Amazing..
When he goes..it's going to Hurt like Hell..!!!
Z...

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it's always rough. My American bulldog made it to 15 and so did the last German shepherd that came with my girl when she moved in. My American bulldog was a one of a kind. When the kids were small she would move out of the way real slow not to hurt them. The other side of her was a beast. If I would of passed out somewhere nobody could of got near me. Lol. She was extremely protective and wouldn't let anybody near me until I said it was ok. When my girls German shepherd moved in she grabbed a ball that was one of my kids and my dog tore into her. She was the best. I could call her off or say someone was ok then she would let it go and warm up to them after a few minutes. My teenage sons get to pick the next dog and they are leaning towards a Presa canario or cane corso. So instead of German shepherd/ American bulldog at the house it will probably be shepherd/Presa. The area I'm in is not that great so guard dogs serve a purpose but I like them all. My shepherd I have now is the most friendly I've ever seen. But she does look out the window and bark if someone gets close to the house. Should keep any normal person away.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was there when my Rottie and my American Bulldog “went to Rainbow Bridge” and it hit me the same way it did when we took my father off life support after a stroke. Rottie(Henry Rollins)and American Bulldog(Tedy Bruschi) both VERY protective. We had Henry b4 our daughter was born. The day she was born they put the little hat on her while still covered in afterbirth. I took the hat home and placed it on his bed w him. When she came home from hosp and people came to visit he would sit w his back to basinet and keep his shoulders squared to the visitors. If you wanted to hold the baby only my wife and I could take her from the basinet and hand her to you. Otherwise Henry was gonna show you what “The End of Silence” was all about. Most incredible dog! Tedy had a ton of health problems but knew that the family was his flock and he watched over all of us. He did better w visitors if we did the meet and greet outside and everyone came in together. He was also great w kids. Saved all our lives one night. We are all in bed asleep, he jumps up onto our bed and is howling like Snoopy on the roof of his dog house. Jumps of the bed and slams into the bedroom door until it pops open, hauls azz across the apartment to the kitchen and it flipping out at the stove. Pilot for the stove had gone out and the kitchen was full of natural gas. Our daughters room was right off the kitchen, it would have taken her first.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been around Hybrids for nearly 30 yrs..
Totally different from dogs..in nearly every way.
Gabriel is unusually calm and social..
Last night around 200 people at a Film Festival, absolutely perfect..but it's turns into a petting zoo soon..
BTW...it took nearly 8 yrs for him get really close to Me..but since then..He's become over protective..stays with 5 ft of me always..
A few weeks ago I lost consciousness in a grocery store, he was right beside the EMS guys hauling me Off..He's Amazing..
When he goes..it's going to Hurt like Hell..!!!
Z...