AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh man, you just opened yourself up for a rep buffet!

"rep me" " i want reps" "can you rep me"

I hope B5150 didn't see that! :lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
tf....sorry to dissapoint but i have no posing trunks.
closest thing i have are some surf shorts.
those will have to suffice for this log.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to macedaddy again.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
geeeeez....i leave for a few hrs and come back to find Hey-Zeus riding a dianoasaur and mace pulling berries out of dino poop. lol.
Let me guess, yours rides dinosaurs w/ a saddle? It's a huge theological debate, deeply rooted in the logical part.

Diet looks good, workouts look good. Careful with that libido. We don't need this log turning in to a log about that log.
Log. Log log log, loglog, goggle-log.

On a more serious note, what's the ETA of the product getting to you? Will you start dosing that day?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
other things worth noting
- i'm not getting laid frequently enough these days so i'm fairly horny.
even the fatties on the elypitical look good to me recently.
i'm a little worried what 3ad will bring.

- i love placebos. they always work great for me.
in my mind i'll belive a sugar pill is a steroid and truly believe i'm getting huge from it!
so i'm going to post measurements, pics, and big 3 lift stats to show any actual changes here.
but remember i feel i've already hit a sort of plateau of natural development here so i'm not expecting anything miracoulous but any improvement i will take as a huge success!

- despite the recent changes to the rep system, i still give out reps for no-reason-what-so-ever!
in fact, if you post something completly stupid i'm likly to rep you for it. lol.

:lol: Not tehhhh fattiiezzz!!!! Hey bro, big girls need loving too!!! Just not from me i say!!! :lol:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm not gonna say i haven't done it before.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
page 6, I dont think we will see page 10 before its delivered

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i'm not gonna say i haven't done it before.....
DO NOT LET TRIPDOG SEE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:run:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT LET TRIPDOG SEE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:run:
lol!

speaking of tripdog......where is that little byotch?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Wow 6 pages in short time. Has anyone mentioned what is in 3-ad yet?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
naw why would we talk about 3AD when were having so much fun.
just look at that istock photo!
now thats a huge b!tch

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Wow 6 pages in short time. Has anyone mentioned what is in 3-ad yet?
we're not entirely sure what's in it.
we do know that it is unmethylated but not unhyped.

sounds like this concoction has sinners touch.
he mentioned this in the ingredients -

-Girlscout Cookie (i.e. Samoa's) Extract, standardized for 40% Samoacides and 20% Awesome.
-Baconsterone Dichromate

3-AD: Harness the sheer anabolic potential of Girlscout Cookies and Bacon!!!!!!

Note: If you haven't guessed, this is a joke and isn't 3-AD. Anything with Dichromate in it would kill you. Baconsterone will be part of our next prohormonal supplement: T-AD. (that one's for you, Tim)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hank's gonna have to start a new log by the time he gets the 3-ad! :head:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
actually to be serious for a sec: AX is not officially releasing the chemical make-up until it's official release to consumers. we as testers will find out but are unable to tell anyone due to a signed NDA.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!! A 3-AD log??

I'm out of the loop these days!!

This log is 3 days old and is 6 (almost 7) Pages?!?!?!

:hot::good::djparty::cheers::welcome: :bow28: :numbered: :run:
:donut: :donut: :clean: :wave: :clean: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :cheers: :rofl:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oh goodie.....leggo is here!

:trout::banned::wtf::twisted::whiner::bb2::blink::squat::stick::bb::dump::nono::bb3::toilet::lol::pizza::gas::duel::food::thumbsup::FUfinger::head::yawn::smite::dance::woohoo::sick::goodpost::bruce2::clap2::toofunny::aargh::chick::afro::fool2::hammer::sad::bruce1::frustrate:hot::numbered::whip::run::jaw::good::djparty::rofl::clean::burger::wave::gotsearch:burg::box::dl::type::study::rant:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Hank its time to pull out your white glove and smack easy across the cheek. Its time for a duel.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
So was 3-AD finally released or are we in a "prerelease" status?? Does it still contain Adrenosterone and Trisorbagen?? or did they change the ingredient profile amidst all the drama?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Its not adreno, AX is still very tight lipped about the ingredients.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Hank its time to pull out your white glove and smack easy across the cheek. Its time for a duel.
:duel:

problem is he seems like such a nice guy, it would be hard to duel him.

plus i'm planning on getting to florida sometime so i can mooch off him.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I agree easy is a chill guy but theres nothing wrong with a healthy duel or challenge now and again :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:duel:

problem is he seems like such a nice guy, it would be hard to duel him.

plus i'm planning on getting to florida sometime so i can mooch off him.
I can throw a nice party, big grill connected to the house gas main, and a stocked liquor cabinet. Plus a gym in the house now :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can throw a nice party, big grill connected to the house gas main, and a stocked liquor cabinet. Plus a gym in the house now :D
WOOOT! lets get smashed and full at easy's then go puke doing supersets of squats and heavy bench!!!!!!

LOL, jk. I would love to get the chance to chill with quite a few of the guys on here though, thats why I hope theres a good showing of AM guys at the O that have reserved a night out!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i hope the liquor cabinet isn't in the weight room

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOOT! lets get smashed and full at easy's then go puke doing supersets of squats and heavy bench!!!!!!

LOL, jk. I would love to get the chance to chill with quite a few of the guys on here though, thats why I hope theres a good showing of AM guys at the O that have reserved a night out!

I'm going, Matts going, we are dragging Trauma who is bringing Trip who is bringing Chad! So the O should be fun;)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo a party at Easy's house!
Easy will supply the DRIVE, Crader can bring the slick pleasures.........sorry got kinda excited.
Im makin plans to go to the O in vegas with my friend whos an AX rep on another board. Hope to see a lot of you there too.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Easy will supply the DRIVE, Crader can bring the slick pleasures.........sorry got kinda excited.
Im makin plans to go to the O in vegas with my friend whos an AX rep on another board. Hope to see a lot of you there too.
who?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going, Matts going, we are dragging Trauma who is bringing Trip who is bringing Chad! So the O should be fun;)
what about poor little 'ole macedaddy? :drunk::cheers::rofl::djparty:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to try to get to the o. I have enough frequent flier miles to go for free, and i'll be in decent enough shape this year to be worthwhile

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haaaaaaaaaank since this is your log are you going to the O??? I know you must be close to LV if you get a package from AZ in two days....

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm kinda scared to go to the 'o' if all you crazies are going to be there! lol. actually, i just don't want to win the whole show and take the mr. o title away from everyone.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Adam R. ive known him since highschool. I think his screen name is schiezkopf or something like that. I dont go on the board he represents on cuz most people are boarderline retarded over there.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adam R. ive known him since highschool. I think his screen name is schiezkopf or something like that. I dont go on the board he represents on cuz most people are boarderline retarded over there.

Sweet, met him at the Arnold.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, met him at the Arnold.
are you saying you are going to sport the ride for mace to go???

I thought he said he wouldnt be attending before cause of the distance?? you guys are right around the corner from eachother, no?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
hes supposed to be logging 3AD soon but hes been sick for the last couple weeks:(

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are you saying you are going to sport the ride for mace to go???

I thought he said he wouldnt be attending before cause of the distance?? you guys are right around the corner from eachother, no?

I suppose we could tie him to the bottom of the plane;) We live around 2 hrs apart..close enough to visit:drunk:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hes supposed to be logging 3AD soon but hes been sick for the last couple weeks:(
he got his 3-ad today! :( and he IS logging it, cause i told him he has too........and i'm the boss! :head: ;) :lol:

he caught that nasty Arnold bug that everyone got........but, he seemed to keep it a lot longer than everyone else!
anyone know what scheizekopf means in german? its a fitting name for A, for sure! :toofunny:

Its nice to meet you Atom. I will keep my eye on yo in the future! ;):cheers:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I suppose we could tie him to the bottom of the plane;) We live around 2 hrs apart..close enough to visit:drunk:
i fly out of cleveland! columbus is too close to that trash town cincinnati! :run: