AnabolicXtreme 3-AD: You have been Warned! - Hankie's Log

what should we do with Hank's 3-ad log??

• continue to run my log right here in this beast of a log

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • start fresh with a new uncorrupted virgin log

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, you guys are wearing panties?!!
Bro you sent me a pic of yourself ina thong and told me if i wanted 3ad i had to take one of myself and to send it back, and if i didnt comply 3-ad was a no-go :blink::lol:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
sub'd.. I want to see how this compound works out for you..

OUTSTANDING PROGRESS THUS FAR.. You have done a fantastic job already my friend.. this should only make it sweeter..:cheers:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Bro you sent me a pic of yourself ina thong and told me if i wanted 3ad i had to take one of myself and to send it back, and if i didnt comply 3-ad was a no-go :blink::lol:
sounds like we have a couple pillow bitters here.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sub'd.. I want to see how this compound works out for you..

OUTSTANDING PROGRESS THUS FAR.. You have done a fantastic job already my friend.. this should only make it sweeter..:cheers:
thx man. i'm really looking forward to this!
but looks like my drugs won't be shipping until tomorrow now since i was late in getting my nda back.
not sure if i can even wait an extra day!!!
:aargh:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is mine shipping? will the jedi mind magic work this time?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DON'T START! :numbered:
Im not sure its ever ended since the first stirrings of this named product :think:

I just cant wait to see these results regardless. Im honestly whored out at the moment and although I wouldnt turn an offer down I cant bring myslf to push for more stuff.... plus Im still freakin out bout getting this Mass FX going and have a nicely planned cycle comin up..... cant wait for the writeup on this though, hopefully plenty of science on the compound itself so I can accurately stack it in the future.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there will be plenty of science! just remember our little discussion! consider it! SERIOUSLY!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey mace...do you know if we are getting enough product to run it 8 weeks?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there will be plenty of science! just remember our little discussion! consider it! SERIOUSLY!
Thats the real reason I want to see the science and cant wait for the NDA to pass so me and D can chat it up when he gets the time... Ill take your word for now but If this stacks well with 4-AD profile wise im gonna be all over it instead of phera cause I can save the phera for my pre O cycle with Epi.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
either way Im certain Ill be stockin up on this one for future use either in my next cycle or the one following..... JSUT GET THESE LOGS STARTED! lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T1 is up in here!!! :) Good luck brother hank!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Good luck! Damn... I'd be happy if 3-AD got me Hank-a-fi. Looking pretty built already...

On a serious note... this should be an awesome run.

8 weeks...that would be interesting!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, can't believe I missed any of these 3-ad logs yesterday.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey mace...do you know if we are getting enough product to run it 8 weeks?
everyone is getting one bottle. 90 caps per bottle. 4 caps per day is rec. (2 caps twice per day). that will last 22.5 days. But, you will still see some AWESOME gains! I am getting 2 bottles and will be running 4 per day for 45 days. one other tester is getting 2 bottles and is running 6 per day for 30 days.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats the real reason I want to see the science and cant wait for the NDA to pass so me and D can chat it up when he gets the time... Ill take your word for now but If this stacks well with 4-AD profile wise im gonna be all over it instead of phera cause I can save the phera for my pre O cycle with Epi.
this isn't a Dr. D formulation. Matt Cahill did this one. D is working on LeanFX.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
just wondering...... what is your previous anabolic usage history ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how many pages this will hit before it ships ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
everyone is getting one bottle. 90 caps per bottle. 4 caps per day is rec. (2 caps twice per day). that will last 22.5 days. But, you will still see some AWESOME gains! I am getting 2 bottles and will be running 4 per day for 45 days. one other tester is getting 2 bottles and is running 6 per day for 30 days.
that's cool....just over a 3 wk run for me.
but i may have to find out where you live so i can try and steal one of your bottles. lol.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just wondering...... what is your previous anabolic usage history ?
1/06: 4-week bulk cycle of promagnon-25
6/07: 4- week cut cycle of original halodrol-50

i'm kind of a rook on aas use. although i have read a tremendous amount of literature on the subject, i have little personal experience to draw from. i'm not opposed to using i just sometimes enjoy the challenge of trying to transform my physique naturally more. (or at least that is what i tell myself. lol.)

Last edited:
Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how many pages this will hit before it ships ;)
we're already at 3 full pages of glorious content.
by my calculations we could be on pg 10 by the time i pop the first pill.
of course it will all be highly educational and enlightening material discussed here. :rolleyes:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oh no, i just realized nabisco subscribed to this.

now i have to take back what i said about the content in this thread being all highly educational and enlightening material.

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
Sub'd

mainly because of the fact I've never heard of the product (It is unknown in the Netherlands, as far as I know). Got any handy url's, while I'm waiting for your gains showing on the board? ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this isn't a Dr. D formulation. Matt Cahill did this one. D is working on LeanFX.
thats awesome! Its great you guys have two great minds doing work now! Matt has his own sub forum over there but does he frequent it much? Is he doing the writeup himself???

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
just found it hankalicious! damn, i'm really regretting passing this one up after seeing so many logs!! i am definitely gonna give this a shot in the future. but i had to, i'm set to run test/tren starting 6 weeks from yesterday :twisted: :twisted:

good luck my man!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
oh no, i just realized nabisco subscribed to this.

now i have to take back what i said about the content in this thread being all highly educational and enlightening material.
Somebody has to do it. :drunk:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just found it hankalicious! damn, i'm really regretting passing this one up after seeing so many logs!! i am definitely gonna give this a shot in the future. but i had to, i'm set to run test/tren starting 6 weeks from yesterday :twisted: :twisted:

good luck my man!
i was wondering when you'd show up!

:twisted:tren:twisted: ........you are sick and twisted!
seems like jomi is in love w/tren.
i'm hoping 3ad is like tren light. all the benefits without the milky breasts, night sweats, and shut-down.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering when you'd show up!

:twisted:tren:twisted: ........you are sick and twisted!
seems like jomi is in love w/tren.
i'm hoping 3ad is like tren light. all the benefits without the milky breasts, night sweats, and shut-down.
yea jomi has a thing for it. we'll see how i react. i remember hearing jomi say tren made his muscles like steel cables lmao! i'll have a link in my sig for my cycle 'prime' i'm doing right (ckd diet + hst routine) now so keep checking.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
so i run to my mailbox with my boner out in hopes 3-ad will be in there.
of course it's not here yet.
i know it takes longer than 6hrs to ship to me but i had my hopes up anyway.
other than that i've got nothing to update you on here.
maybe we can have another 3 pages of fun before this officially starts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you sure you had the boner out because of that, or because its girl scout cookie season?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
so i run to my mailbox with my boner out in hopes 3-ad will be in there.
of course it's not here yet.
i know it takes longer than 6hrs to ship to me but i had my hopes up anyway.
other than that i've got nothing to update you on here.
maybe we can have another 3 pages of fun before this officially starts.
your neighbors might get the idea that you like bangin mailboxes if you run out there with your boner out! lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'll bang a mailbox if there is 3ad in it.

and if there happens to be any girlscouts following this thread take this advice: DON'T come selling cookies at my house this week!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

and if there happens to be any girlscouts following this thread take this advice: DON'T come selling cookies at my house this week!
LMFAO!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

I havent decided if thats disturbing or charming..........:think:

But Im still here waitin' on da nu 3AD.....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea jomi has a thing for it. we'll see how i react. i remember hearing jomi say tren made his muscles like steel cables lmao! i'll have a link in my sig for my cycle 'prime' i'm doing right (ckd diet + hst routine) now so keep checking.
Tren is the god of all steroids. If i could be on something for the rest of my life itd be tren! :lol: not seriously but damn i wish i could be!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the god of all steroids. If i could be on something for the rest of my life itd be tren! :lol: not seriously but damn i wish i could be!
if tren is god, then maybe 3-ad can be his son Jesus (but pronounced 'Hey-Zeus')

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that was hilarious in Die Hard: With a Vengeance

Zeus: Why do you keep calling me Jésus? Do I look Puerto Rican to you?
John McClane: Guy back there called you Jésus.
Zeus: He didn't say Jésus. He said, "Hey, Zeus!" My name is Zeus.
John McClane: Zeus?
Zeus: Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't **** with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass? Zeus! You got a problem with that?
John McClane: No, I don't have a problem with that.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i think marge is using the hey-zeus these days.......

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
not really sure what i'll do for pct.
i guess it depends on how i feel near the end of the run.

the AX guys make it sound like it should be easy to recover from 3ad. and they are just recommending their otc product for pct.

at my disposal in my stash i have: clomid, nolva, rxt, adt, relora, dhea

if it seems mild i'll probably just run nolva for 3 wks.

Last edited: