All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
that sounds great, but im still wondering whats in it??
I will release ingredients as soon as we are ready to ship, which will probably be tomorrow or Thursday. It is a simple setup. 3 ingredients in the right dosages.

I get a little annoyed when companies list 300 ingredients on a product that has a small capsule. Considering they make a proprietary blend, 299 of them could be 1mg each and the 300th ingredient could make up the bulk of the capsule. We don't do that and we stick to what works. The new ingredient is simple, yet elegant and it works wonderfully. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will release ingredients as soon as we are ready to ship, which will probably be tomorrow or Thursday. It is a simple setup. 3 ingredients in the right dosages.

I get a little annoyed when companies list 300 ingredients on a product that has a small capsule. Considering they make a proprietary blend, 299 of them could be 1mg each and the 300th ingredient could make up the bulk of the capsule. We don't do that and we stick to what works. The new ingredient is simple, yet elegant and it works wonderfully. :)
:head: :food:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, just wanted to give you a little update on what is going on.

In order to get as many people as we can to test this stuff we have decided to give out 10 full bottles for those that are interested in running full logs for us at varying dosages and we are going to give out A LOT of sample bags with about 5 days worth in it to test it out and see how you like it. This allows us to reach many more people, so if you aren't chosen for a full log, no worries, you will probably still get some ;-). All we ask of the people who are getting the sample bags is to make a thread with just one post in it after the 5 days (or you can do it over the 5 day span, up to you) and just let everyone know how it went. Not asking you to do a full log, just sum up how it all went.

Can't wait to see how you guys like it :).
Very generous, indeed! You guys are great!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
WHERE do i sign up to test this out i have sleeping problems every night wake up at least 5 times, cant ever fall asleep when i want i lay in bed for atleast an hour before i get tired, loved to test this product for you!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Lake Mount recommended I check this out. I'd like to take a peek at this stuff fellaz. :)

Name: -PapaPumpSD- (naturally)
sleep aid EXP: 31 years of practice. I sleep nightly. I usually get up and eat (hate that), so if this stuff can make me sleep w/o getting up to eat, swell! Oh, I just bought a 2" memory foam thing for my bed, so ya, I'm well versed in.....sleeping on weird-ass foam.
desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): Improved sleep. I seem to toss/turn a lot. I dream in color so it'd be cool to have more vivid dreams as I'm usually a dirtball in them.
ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): ED

Note: I'm using GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 right now. I am not benefitting from the claimed "sleep" effects of GHRP-6.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Does that mean no proprietary formula? (All will be revealed in the next day or two, I know :head: )

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Does that mean no proprietary formula? (All will be revealed in the next day or two, I know :head: )
I was wondering the same thing whether or not it is proprietary! Also, if I don't get picked, my vote would go to Steveoph. He sure is a helpful fella.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm still waiting for ibe to release 'XXX Dream'.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
wow, just glanced through the thread.
i didn't realize we have so many insomniacs here!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that mean no proprietary formula?...
Not necessarily! It can (and likely would still) be proprietary, but given the amount of ingredients in the formula, it is easier to guess if the per-serving amounts are adequate.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, just glanced through the thread.
i didn't realize we have so many insomniacs here!
The list may still grow. Have you applied yet, Hank?! :D

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
The list may still grow. Have you applied yet, Hank?! :D
no, not for me. i close my eyes and i'm out.
but looks like there is a lot of good respected guys that applied for this.
hope everyone gets dreams of eating doughnuts while porking jamie eason (except for you babywifey, you can dream of porking resolve). :D

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope everyone gets dreams of eating doughnuts while porking jamie eason (except for you babywifey, you can dream of porking resolve). :D
^ I got that covered hank. But thx kbai

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
The million dollar question. I didn't make him a rep for no reason! ;)
LMB, or any other rep, any R&D/formulations going on with nootropics? I'd be interested in enhancing memory, cognition, calming, etc. :head:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
poopy - mad props - you got half the loggers to say "ED" in their posts. for some reason, i find that very funny.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
At least it is somewhat comforting that I know that Im not the only one who has a miserable time falling/staying a sleep. Oh to have a solid night of rest regularly!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uh-huh, thanks Hank. :p

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love simple yet effective products! Ive really been on the hunt for a good sleep aid, so if this does the trick you will have a repeat customer for sure!

I plan on picking up Reverse as well! Intrigueing to say the least.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily! It can (and likely would still) be proprietary, but given the amount of ingredients in the formula, it is easier to guess if the per-serving amounts are adequate.
exactly... the point being made is its 3 simple ingredients in a proprietary formula, so your def getting an active amount of each ingredient, where as like LMD pointed out, others have 20 ingredients and who knows if theres even an active amount of each of those in there or its just a granule so they can have a nice looking label with lots of words.

this will be simple and VERY effective.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am around fella's. Spending some much need time with the woman here in St. Louis. This is right around the corner. Just waiting for Lake to give the go to drop the ingredients!!!

Adams

goped

Awards
man this is going to be great! i really hope that I get picked to log!:head:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly... the point being made is its 3 simple ingredients in a proprietary formula, so your def getting an active amount of each ingredient, where as like LMD pointed out, others have 20 ingredients and who knows if theres even an active amount of each of those in there or its just a granule so they can have a nice looking label with lots of words.

this will be simple and VERY effective.
That's what I like to hear :) No frills, just results.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
HOW DID I MISS THIS!?!?!

Name: MentalTwitch

sleep aid EXP: GABA - Melatonin - L-Dopa - Neurobalance - SomnidrenGH - ZMA - Advil - Tryptophan -

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): Mid day naps, after school naps, Deep not wake up till 10am th enxt day sleeps, go to sleep at 10pm nights, and GH release support. Pretty much, if i have 4-5 hours to nap, ill take something. If i dont have to be up till after 10am ill take something.

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): At least 3-4 days a week. Mid-days and nights.

I love sleep support. I love neuro support and such. I feel it is one of the most optimal ways to grow but i do understand the difference of when to much sleep is counter productive. I do not take this stuffto walk around "drugged up" I use this stuff strictly when i have to time to enjoy. I loved Neurobalance, so if nothing else, and you have a bottle of that sitting around I LOG IT!!! haha

I remember the 1st X-Dream didnt catch to much support/attention. So i def wanna know if this will be a hit considering i havent seen much new sleep support come out yet.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds pretty interesting.

i have no trouble at all sleeping, and length is acceptable. problem is that i wake up feeling unrested and tired the first few minutes.
not sure if i REM so much i keep waking up in the middle or what.

anyways, heres the info PooPy:

Name: DJRemix
sleep aid EXP: melatonin, 5-htp, usplabs rem-3g, alri lean dreams, phenibut, ambien, xanax

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): sleep quality aid, perhaps relaxation after stressful days, willing to try
ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): for sleep, everyday. for relaxation when needed(wont force myself to see effects!!)

Cheers

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is this something that will give a good "relaxing" effect first, or will it just put you to sleep?

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Wakey wakey!

I've been meaning to put in an app for the last week, but it was the thousand pound weight of 'waking' i had to lift this morning put the fire in me to get in here and type one out. I've talked about my sleep issues before here on AM.

Me:
I used to have a well-adjusted sleep pattern. I fell asleep with little trouble, woke up rested and ready, and slept with little interruption. One day, during my freshman year of college, I received a phone call that shaped the next four years. This isn't a cry story, so I won't go into those years (you can actually find the story somewhere here on AM); however, the important thing is that the decisions I made caused me to work 80+ hours a week while maintaining a full course load. During the next four years, I slept at most 3 hours a night, and there was even a 1.5 year period where I only slept 3 days a week! It was dangerous but I felt it had to be done, and I was still young and strong with a will of iron.

The long term sleep deprivation caused plenty of physiological issues that I've mostly been able to overcome and correct, but my sleep has been affected ever since. For a while the most difficult part was falling asleep, and thankfully it's also the easiest to resolve! My doctors have only ever just prescribed medicines to help me fall asleep, but have no real advice for quality.

Currently, the problem I cannot resolve is the quality of sleep, and the whole 'waking up' thing is easily the most painful act in my day. I get 7-9 hours of sleep a night, but still require my wife to literally shake me awake and harass me until I can manage to get up. I do NOT hear alarms or phone calls while I'm asleep. I've literally slept through a close-call tornado while my wife's freaking out trying to get me into the basement. And once I finally reach a sufficient level of consciousness (generally about 20 minutes of intermittent badgering by the wife), I feel like I weigh a thousand pounds. Any time I travel for work (not often anymore thank goodness), it is extremely stressful as I'm not sure if I'll be able to wake in a timely manner... which causes me to have further problems falling asleep...

Sleep Aids:
GABA (currently using 4-5 days a week)
5HTP (either on off-GABA days, or stacked if needed)
5-Carboxy
PowerFull (didn't recieve much sleep benefits)
Phenibut
Melatonin (I use every now and then at low doses to correct sleep patterns as my bedtime slowly falls further back)

Desired effects:
I would like to enhance the quality of my sleep to the point that waking is not such a nightmare (hehe, see what I did there?). I have such trouble waking up to the point that I cannot take a job that requires a specific start time (and even then I show up a half hour later..). Thankfully, my line of work generally includes the perk of flex-time or work from home options, but it's still an obstacle when some a--hole schedules a morning meeting. Enhanced sleepy-time relaxation would be nice as well but I've been managing that fairly well.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOW DID I MISS THIS!?!?!

Name: MentalTwitch

sleep aid EXP: GABA - Melatonin - L-Dopa - Neurobalance - SomnidrenGH - ZMA - Advil - Tryptophan -

desired effects/uses(ie sleep aid or relaxation, or both): Mid day naps, after school naps, Deep not wake up till 10am th enxt day sleeps, go to sleep at 10pm nights, and GH release support. Pretty much, if i have 4-5 hours to nap, ill take something. If i dont have to be up till after 10am ill take something.

ability to log (ED, EOD, weekly): At least 3-4 days a week. Mid-days and nights.

I love sleep support. I love neuro support and such. I feel it is one of the most optimal ways to grow but i do understand the difference of when to much sleep is counter productive. I do not take this stuffto walk around "drugged up" I use this stuff strictly when i have to time to enjoy. I loved Neurobalance, so if nothing else, and you have a bottle of that sitting around I LOG IT!!! haha

I remember the 1st X-Dream didnt catch to much support/attention. So i def wanna know if this will be a hit considering i havent seen much new sleep support come out yet.
Nice! I remember the thread you started on GABA and L-Theanine! All the best! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be on a stack soon. I would surely log it (everyday to eod) with it and use it as a sleep aid during my cycle.
i'm 28
Bravoboy's the name and sleeping during a cycle is my game!
no experience with sleep aid's. Stoked did help knock me out though.
I'll be logging in 2 weeks. havoc/MMv2/supercissus/and x-dreams if possible.

If you just want that to be the only supplement run I would only be able to do it for about a week. or I could do it afterwards during my PCT. anyway, just keep me in mind.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to put in an app for the last week, but it was the thousand pound weight of 'waking' i had to lift this morning put the fire in me to get in here and type one out. I've talked about my sleep issues before here on AM.

Me:
I used to have a well-adjusted sleep pattern. I fell asleep with little trouble, woke up rested and ready, and slept with little interruption. One day, during my freshman year of college, I received a phone call that shaped the next four years. This isn't a cry story, so I won't go into those years (you can actually find the story somewhere here on AM); however, the important thing is that the decisions I made caused me to work 80+ hours a week while maintaining a full course load. During the next four years, I slept at most 3 hours a night, and there was even a 1.5 year period where I only slept 3 days a week! It was dangerous but I felt it had to be done, and I was still young and strong with a will of iron.

The long term sleep deprivation caused plenty of physiological issues that I've mostly been able to overcome and correct, but my sleep has been affected ever since. For a while the most difficult part was falling asleep, and thankfully it's also the easiest to resolve! My doctors have only ever just prescribed medicines to help me fall asleep, but have no real advice for quality.

Currently, the problem I cannot resolve is the quality of sleep, and the whole 'waking up' thing is easily the most painful act in my day. I get 7-9 hours of sleep a night, but still require my wife to literally shake me awake and harass me until I can manage to get up. I do NOT hear alarms or phone calls while I'm asleep. I've literally slept through a close-call tornado while my wife's freaking out trying to get me into the basement. And once I finally reach a sufficient level of consciousness (generally about 20 minutes of intermittent badgering by the wife), I feel like I weigh a thousand pounds. Any time I travel for work (not often anymore thank goodness), it is extremely stressful as I'm not sure if I'll be able to wake in a timely manner... which causes me to have further problems falling asleep...

Sleep Aids:
GABA (currently using 4-5 days a week)
5HTP (either on off-GABA days, or stacked if needed)
5-Carboxy
PowerFull (didn't recieve much sleep benefits)
Phenibut
Melatonin (I use every now and then at low doses to correct sleep patterns as my bedtime slowly falls further back)

Desired effects:
I would like to enhance the quality of my sleep to the point that waking is not such a nightmare (hehe, see what I did there?). I have such trouble waking up to the point that I cannot take a job that requires a specific start time (and even then I show up a half hour later..). Thankfully, my line of work generally includes the perk of flex-time or work from home options, but it's still an obstacle when some a--hole schedules a morning meeting. Enhanced sleepy-time relaxation would be nice as well but I've been managing that fairly well.
holy crap, 3 hours of sleep a night,im suprised u didnt die.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
holy crap, 3 hours of sleep a night,im suprised u didnt die.
Yeah, I functioned alright, but the biggest problem was when I stopped running full-out. I was working warehouse jobs which filled over 17-18 hours of every day I wasn't in school, and my fatigue was overridden with adrenaline and caffeine. But on the way home (At any given point, I was driving either an hour to work or an hour to school during all four of those years...). I used to have to do all kinds of crazy **** to stay awake on the road, and even then I would sometimes just wake up after very short bouts of unconscious. I was a f--king danger, and truly regret that part of it. However, I never wrecked anyone, so it all worked out. I had a tough time focusing in classes, but I still ended up graduating with a respectable GPA (some would say spectacular) of 3.6. The only time I failed a course (two of them at once) was when I ended up so fatigued and sick in my Junior year that I missed over 20 days of classes (that's approx half the semester). I had to retake those two classes.

Ironically, the reason my dad was in the ICU for a ridiculously extended period was because he was ran off the road by a sleepy driver... His story is a miracle in itself.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i have one day of no sleep, i cant function, you didnt workout during this period did u?
u cant gain muscle with that little sleep.

how much stimulants were u taking?u probally did severe damage to your adrenal glands.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
if i have one day of no sleep, i cant function, you didnt workout during this period did u?
u cant gain muscle with that little sleep.

how much stimulants were u taking?u probally did severe damage to your adrenal glands.
I did not work out at all during this period. My jobs alone kept me lean, but I was eating half my income lol. I estimate I ate way over 5-6k kcals a day at that time. Towards the end of the four year period was when I started my first hardcore lifting, and I got nowhere cause I was still not sleeping much or eating right. I have always been sensitive to stims, and only took caffeine in coffee form and occaisional pill form. I didn't know anything about supplementation or even the damage I was doing to my body/mind by not sleeping.

It's funny you mention the adrenal fatigue. When my sleep and energy issues started to become apparent after college, I struggled with doctors to find the cause and treat it. All they could do was give me sleep medicines that I refused to take (I couldnt wake up with them, they left me groggy all f'ing day). When I started reading here at AM, I ran into F.O.G after I posted my whole energy and sleep issue problems. He noticed my energy patterns looked just like adrenal fatigue even though I hadnt touched a stim in years. I went on a cycle of EndoAmp and Reset AD, and viola! My energy cycles are back to normal (no more ebb and flow of energy, midday crashes, or late evening second winds). However, I still have trouble waking up or falling asleep...

I was so happy with EndoAmp and Reset AD, I spent a few weeks talking about how awesome they were even for non-stimulant adrenal fatigue caused by sleep deprivation.

Also, I couldn't dream about doing that again. I am RUINED if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep now. Either I'm getting old, or I spent everything I had back then... It was worth it in the end though. My career is successful, and the extra semester I ended up taking due to the failed classes is where I met my amazing wife!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, some doctors can be pretty stupid, i only know of a couple good ones. Glad u passed that sleep deprived stage of your life i probally would have died.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I couldn't dream about doing that again. I am RUINED if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep now. Either I'm getting old, or I spent everything I had back then... It was worth it in the end though. My career is successful, and the extra semester I ended up taking due to the failed classes is where I met my amazing wife!
ALL things work out in the end for the greater good. I always have to remind myself that anytime I find myself in a rut or going through a tough time.

That's a good story, for sure. - Lack of sleep, led to poor grades, which led to retaking a semester, which led to you finding the perfect woman! :cheers: to that!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ALL things work out in the end for the greater good. I always have to remind myself that anytime I find myself in a rut or going through a tough time.
I didn't have a tough childhood in my opinion, but there were challenges enough. And every time, my mom would say "It will all work out. No matter how bad it seems now, it will work out". During the time I mentioned above, money and time were so tight every decision I made could have altered the path of my future permanently. I was spending every ounce of my being in an attempt to control the outcome of the wierd path I chose. But every now and then I'd relax long enough to remember what she always used to say when she thought I needed to hear it. And let me tell you, I was chanting that sh_t by the end.

She was right.

Last edited: