All New X-Dreams!!! ***Testers Needed***

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where are updates fellas?!
Soon.
The second that I get an update, I will post it here.
As a matter of fact, I will email the Boss to see where we are at.
I will give you all an update when I hear something.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay, sorry guys for the delays. The reps have done a great job holding the mob at bay ;). Our capsuler had a machine go down last week and it put our order behind and unfortunately Epistane had to come first due to its current sales. We are getting it this week, however, so the 10 or so people getting full bottles and doing full logs will be selected today and posted tonight or tomorrow. I will also post the ingredient list by the end of the week when we ship them as well! Sorry for the delays, I just didn't want to give any updates until I knew exactly what was going on and had a solid date.

Remember, MANY people not selected as a full logger will still get a 4-5 day supply to try out. All we ask in return is that you start a thread and give your opinion just once (or as many times as you'd like). You don't have to keep up with the thread every day/night, just one post is sufficient to give your opinion :). It helps spread awareness though and allows people to get a better idea of the efficacy.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
awesome. i think i should have posted in this thread every day around midnight, 3am etc to raise my chances :) lots of super good apps in this. B5150, you've got my vote by far.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane sales are through the roof; currently #1 at NP ($26/bottle, we must be crazy!!!) so that priority rating was a clear choice.
Anyways looking forward to hearing the ingredient list. Ideally this product won't have any of the same components as powerfull so I can cycle between the 2 and not have nights like today's where all I took was melatonin and I was up repeatedly. Ended up getting up at 6 this morning despite not having to get up until 8:30 atleast :hammer:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epistane sales are through the roof; currently #1 at NP ($26/bottle, we must be crazy!!!) so that priority rating was a clear choice.
Anyways looking forward to hearing the ingredient list. Ideally this product won't have any of the same components as powerfull so I can cycle between the 2 and not have nights like today's where all I took was melatonin and I was up repeatedly. Ended up getting up at 6 this morning despite not having to get up until 8:30 atleast :hammer:
yeah melatonin by itself doesnt do too much, adding .5-1mg sublingually is great for getting to bed on time. But it doesnt give you a better sleep like lets say powerful

Im looking foward to finding out the ingrediants as well.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, sorry guys for the delays. The reps have done a great job holding the mob at bay ;). Our capsuler had a machine go down last week and it put our order behind and unfortunately Epistane had to come first due to its current sales. We are getting it this week, however, so the 10 or so people getting full bottles and doing full logs will be selected today and posted tonight or tomorrow. I will also post the ingredient list by the end of the week when we ship them as well! Sorry for the delays, I just didn't want to give any updates until I knew exactly what was going on and had a solid date.

Remember, MANY people not selected as a full logger will still get a 4-5 day supply to try out. All we ask in return is that you start a thread and give your opinion just once (or as many times as you'd like). You don't have to keep up with the thread every day/night, just one post is sufficient to give your opinion :). It helps spread awareness though and allows people to get a better idea of the efficacy.
I'm excited! :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sounds good lake.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established

:thumbsup: - This would be great to run alongside the DCP/LEVI/NAPALM I'll be starting in a week, a good nights sleep does wonders for gains, and fat losses! Plus it would be just in time for finals week!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah melatonin by itself doesnt do too much, adding .5-1mg sublingually is great for getting to bed on time. But it doesnt give you a better sleep like lets say powerful

Im looking foward to finding out the ingrediants as well.
Sublingual you say? That's the first I've heard of that. This might be easier to do than the resveratrol lol. That was 200mg!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
OH yah! If i end up with a 4-5 day supply, can you send it in one of your bottles? haha, the designs look sweet!!! :thumbsup:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
believe it or not 5 days of good sleep is awesome. plus it makes the week go by better. just knowing. x-dreams tonight baby!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This reminds me of the insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic who was up all night wondering if there was a dog.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of the insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic who was up all night wondering if there was a dog.

:rofl: :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
according to a previous post, LakeMountD says tonight or tomorrow they will review the loggers, and end of this week the ingredients. :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Here, just in case anyone else dosn't feel like reading the previously posted update on the previous page.
:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Classic.

T21

Awards
Really interested

keep us posted yes, really interested, thanks :run::run::run:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Crossing my fingers here . ..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, here's the list of testers...
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

If your name is listed, your are not in consideration. If you see your name, please PM me your eye doctors number, because I want some of the glasses you have. :D

Seriously, guys and girls, I'm sure once Lake gets a moment he will list the testers. He is an extremely busy man!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL.... ya guys dont fret its a comin soon... and just remember there will be A LOT of you that will at least get to try this out for yourselves in return for a simple review.... plus even 10 full bottles... thats quite a bit!

I too am excited for this to come to fruition guys as I loved the OG Xdreams and any kind of improvement on that has GOT to be good.... just ask LMD how much I email him :D

soooooon............

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i get outta school at 5-6pm, ill be expecting an answer Mr. Poo.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, here's the list of testers...
1)Steveoph
2)Steveoph
3)Steveoph
4)Steveoph
5)Steveoph
6)Steveoph
7)Steveoph
8)Steveoph
9)Steveoph
10)Steveoph

If your name is listed, your are not in consideration. If you see your name, please PM me your eye doctors number, because I want some of the glasses you have. :D

Seriously, guys and girls, I'm sure once Lake gets a moment he will list the testers. He is an extremely busy man!
I gave it a little rub with my anti-invisible ink marker and it all became clear I know you love me, but I say we spread the love a bit more :jaw:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave it a little rub with my anti-invisible ink marker and it all became clear I know you love me, but I say we spread the love a bit more :jaw:
:jaw:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I just had my legal name changed to:

Go ahead and send em out!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah 10 bottles is a lot, this is gonna be one of the biggest sponsered log of a product that ive seen in my time here.

Any senior members that remember some company giving out more than 10 bottles?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, after much deliberation, here are the people that will be doing full logs (in no particular order):

1. b5150
2. 3clipsegt
3. stevoph
4. babywifey
5. mrchristian
6. irishcannon
7. vikingc
8. Force of Green
9. Suncloud
10. MentalTwitch

I will be doing the other list of people we can send 3-5 day supplies to here soon. Don't feel left out we will be giving away more.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, after much deliberation, here are the people that will be doing full logs (in no particular order):

1. b5150
2. 3clipsegt
3. stevoph
4. babywifey
5. mrchristian
6. irishcannon
7. vikingc
8. Force of Green
9. Suncloud
10. MentalTwitch

I will be doing the other list of people we can send 3-5 day supplies to here soon. Don't feel left out we will be giving away more.
Solid lot. I'll be sure to catch the reactions of at least 6-9.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swizzle! Thanks, LMD! I guess you want me to PM my address then?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations to the selected testers! :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang. heck yes! this tops of my spectacular workout! thanks guys for this opportunity. PM sent.