3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ssuuwweeeett! Thanks LMD and all of the reps!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Def had a chance to get a large lot of GREAT testers on this one, congrats to everyone I cant wait to get a chance to try this new version side by side with you guys!!!

And to the rest again, stay tuned, the mini reviewers will be chosen soon too!!!! EVERYBODY GO SLEEPY SLEEPY!!! lol.

Oh and for those of you that care if we are just capping chloroform or not we will soon be releasing the ingredient profile and info on the reformulated X-Dreams!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to slip in a sleep-hammer with B5150's :lol:

I wish I had only 1500 posts, I spend too much time on here!
no it appears my green meter is a smidgeon more than yours,haha, I spend too much time on here.

but im on my computer all the doing stuff so it just happens like that.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, after much deliberation, here are the people that will be doing full logs (in no particular order):

1. b5150
2. 3clipsegt
3. stevoph
4. babywifey
5. mrchristian
6. irishcannon
7. vikingc
8. Force of Green
9. Suncloud
10. MentalTwitch

I will be doing the other list of people we can send 3-5 day supplies to here soon. Don't feel left out we will be giving away more.
Thank you so much for this opportunity, poopy and the rest of the IBE team !!

I can't wait to get my sleep on !! :run:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, after much deliberation, here are the people that will be doing full logs (in no particular order):

1. b5150
Excellent! Who get's my shipping information?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRa4X07jdE"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
"...and the dreams you dare to dream really do come true"

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn you LMD... you always get to be the one who gives the cool posts!!! DAMN YOU!!!

Congrats to all, and looking forward to the logs of this little gem!

Adams

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Gratz testers! I'm really looking forward to seeing the new formula, and hope it can help improve quality of life that sleep deprivation strips away.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Damn you LMD... you always get to be the one who gives the cool posts!!! DAMN YOU!!!

Congrats to all, and looking forward to the logs of this little gem!

Adams
Well I was going to let you guys do it but I figured you didn't want to be the ones to receive the negative PM's about how much you suck for not picking them! Haha j/k
People who didn't get picked---> :numbered: <-----Me
:run: :run::run::run: <--- Adams and the rest of the reps

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal!
Remember, some will get a few days worth to sample and review.

:D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

1. b5150
2. 3clipsegt
3. stevoph
4. babywifey
5. mrchristian
6. irishcannon
7. vikingc
8. Force of Green
9. Suncloud
10. MentalTwitch

I will be doing the other list of people we can send 3-5 day supplies to here soon. Don't feel left out we will be giving away more.
NICE!!!! Thanks a TON to the guys at IBE (especially Iron Lungz)! Is there any way you can put my name above B5150? ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can change the order but it won't change your position :rasp: :D

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
What about #5 Timber?!
Thanks so much LakeMountD, Poops, Iron, and the rest of the IBE guys! I can't wait to see how this compares to the original X-Dream. Congrats to the rest of the testers also.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
of course man! looking forward to your comparative review as well! Hopefully this one will work better for you!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks reps and IBE. Def somethign i wanna try out. I hope it becomes my new sleep supp. Tired of takin 3-4 things a night!
Who do we PM addy too?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Iron Lungz again. :D

Thanks to all the reps!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU IRON!!! Step away for a few days and there you go stealin all my damn thunder!!! :D

Lets see how X-Dreams helps your chronic lack of energy FOG!!!

Adams
DAdams, how've you been? You still got thunder, dawg. Send my bottle out before B5150 gets his please ;)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN YOU IRON!!! Step away for a few days and there you go stealin all my damn thunder!!! :D

Lets see how X-Dreams helps your chronic lack of energy FOG!!!

Adams
Hey man, you told me to hold the fort down... ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw you guys... I am taking my ball and going home to watch NCIS!!! :D

Adams

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
when can this be bought at NP? I wanna get some good sleep!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems to be working out well for Lance Armstrong.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to insult anyone. My bestfriend actually had his balls blown off in combat. That was the longest 18hrs of his life. Luckily, he had three kids already, so the reproduction aspect is covered. But damn...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I wasn't trying to insult anyone. My bestfriend actually had his balls blown off in combat. That was the longest 18hrs of his life. Luckily, he had three kids already, so the reproduction aspect is covered. But damn...
I am going to hell

But seriously... you know I got mad respect for any brother in arms. I would visit all the wounded at Landstuhl Medical during my time in germany... just to play cards or whatever.

Adams

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was his co*k messed up, too? That would suck majorly. I could lose a ball, but losing my entire package would make me kill myself.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was his co*k messed up, too? That would suck majorly. I could lose a ball, but losing my entire package would make me kill myself.
No, luckily he took X-Dreams and everthing turned out OK! :D

In all seriousness, it missed his penis. He was running for cover, and dove forward and got nailed from behind. (No jokes here - although I mess with him about it!).
He didn't scream out, damnit, he's a damn soldier! Fukc that, I would have cried out like a damn girl! We got the fukcer that did it, though. Yeah, sure did.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my bro in law is sportin the single sac too.... hes got three boys. Looks like cancer took the one with all the double X chromosomes

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
What about #5 Timber?!
Thanks so much LakeMountD, Poops, Iron, and the rest of the IBE guys! I can't wait to see how this compares to the original X-Dream. Congrats to the rest of the testers also.
Ah yes, I do see you around from time to time... :lol:

I practically live with the other fools. vikinginc especially.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad I'm not a guy.

Ok, on a different note....

Thanks IBE for the chance to log another one of your products! I really look forward to it! :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
No, luckily he took X-Dreams and everthing turned out OK! :D

In all seriousness, it missed his penis. He was running for cover, and dove forward and got nailed from behind. (No jokes here - although I mess with him about it!).
He didn't scream out, damnit, he's a damn soldier! Fukc that, I would have cried out like a damn girl! We got the fukcer that did it, though. Yeah, sure did.
Damn man... Reps to your brother in arms...

Does he have function down there sans balls?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad I'm not a guy.

Ok, on a different note....

Thanks IBE for the chance to log another one of your products! I really look forward to it! :)
LOL as are we... We need some ladies in the AM world :D

Lookin forward to your results, maybe kick down resolve with a dose or two and have him post up a mini ;)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL as are we... We need some ladies in the AM world :D

Lookin forward to your results, maybe kick down resolve with a dose or two and have him post up a mini ;)
Absolutely! He'd be totally up for that, I'm sure. :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
After a year, he can now salute, as he states. Horrible.

Soooooo, who's ready for the ingredient list?
:D
Man... well at least he should be able to get some pretty solid testosterone scripts...

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping I can get rid of that Ambien **** for good! That craps expensive as hell even with insurance.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh I meant to tell you guys I will let you know as soon as it ships. I am hoping by Thursday but it could be Friday. One of the capsule machines broke at the manufacturer we use and so they pushed our order back. If it isn't one thing it is another! :frustrate

I will also list ingredients at the end of the week before you guys take anything.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh I meant to tell you guys I will let you know as soon as it ships. I am hoping by Thursday but it could be Friday. One of the capsule machines broke at the manufacturer we use and so they pushed our order back. If it isn't one thing it is another! :frustrate

I will also list ingredients at the end of the week before you guys take anything.

You aren't going insane or becoming forgetful- you actually did tell us a couple pages back about the machine malfunctioning and receiving our bottles at the end of the week. Just some people don't read previous posts. :rolleyes: