Trauma1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• DR.D
    That's great! Send me some pics! (and a PM)
    Hi, my name is Jimmy. Quick question. I am going to start a cycle of trenadrol (kilosports) Jan 1 for 6 weeks. probably 30/60/60/60/60/90 or just continue 60 the last week as well. Will TRS be fine for PCT. I don't have access to SERMS nor do I really want to use them. I used prohormones in the past about 5 or 6 years ago. Andro and nor andro products by Biotest or the original Muscletech. Never had a problem with needing a PCT. I am currently 37 YO, 5'9 167lbs. Thanks for all your help.
    CopyCat
    Ps... where you at with your NP goals?
    CopyCat
    Things have been good overall. Spent sometime in S. America on some Ops, ran the Marine Corps Marathon, and knocking out my PA prereqs. Been a pretty slow year overall for fitness though. I'm about to change that now that I'm back in the states and on a slower schedule though. Congrats on the young'n, bet you guys are getting anxious and excited.
    jakellpet
    that time is fast approaching man . . . Hope all is going well ;-)
    CopyCat
    Sup brother. Just making a few rounds and seeing how people have been since I've been MIA. Hope all is well.
    DAdams91982
    Things are great my man. The kid got over the swineflu about a few weeks ago... other than that, pretty much living the good life... bout to start my graduate degree... how is your family and what not? Your date is swiftly approaching, no?
    Royd The Noyd
    Life is crazy man. In school working on my MBA now and still working full time. No time for anything! I'm sure you know the feeling.
    Kernkraft
    sup man just mad busy with work and grad school at night - how's the little T1, yourself and your brother?
    toughchick401
    school is HARD!!!!!!!!!!:( work stinks to many hours in the psych hospital, restraints...but i am thinking of dropping hours, 40-32 i need a rest i think.........glad all is well :)
    toughchick401
    hows life??? when is the baby coming>>>??
    DR.D
    That's exciting! Mine wife is officially 36wks now. Gone from 130 to 190lbs! Any week now. Hey, make sure she's taking all the proper perinatal supps bro (DHA, choline, TMG, Q10, ALCAR, Lipoate, etc..) God bless, keep me posted my man.
    SamBoz19
    Will do. You need to clear yours more often too homie. I have tried to pm you a couple of times, but have been denied because your so popular. LOL
    Grambo
    What up buddy, just making my way over to AM a little bit here and there. I am an oldie at this forum. My screen name is 5+ years old lol
    lyfespan
    wanted to run 1-t tren and bridge to mdrol, just lookin to see if anyone else has run this? also advice on supps forthe PP product, ( i have all cycle supps and pct, serms, and such just, lookin u know...
    matthias7
    Hey Trauma: Okay think I've decided to buy your stuff. PayPal should be cleared in a few days. Would like to discuss. Is Eric the person?
    SamBoz19
    Well I am feeling a bit more optimistic...things are looking brighter. Just have to take the good with the bad. By all means...I still have a long way to go to get back to being on top of things. However, I got a new job which presents me with great opportunities. It sucks because I will only be doing it every other weekend on Fri and Sat, but the pay is pretty good. The job itself is undesirable as it is sanitation for Frito Lay. However, I think I will have a chance to move into shipping where the pay is great and its something I would enjoy doing. More or less...I am just trying to find something which would provide stability and allow me to stockpile some money to get my debt under control (school related) and start aiming towards getting Rosie over here permanently, and then proceeding towards finding a starter home.
    DAdams91982
    Life is grand my man... Loving the family life, couldnt see my life without her now. How was that ultrasounds... starting to see features now?
    SilentBob187
    Scary Movie 2 just started. That's all I've got to say. lol

Be safe this weekend and congrats on the promotion!
    DR.D
    Hey J! We're doing just fine here. Are you gonna get a sex determination on the ultrasound? Let me know how it goes, and God bless my friend.
    Royd The Noyd
    **** posted this on my wall, lol:

Alpha-GPC:

T-Nation.com | Increase Explosive Force - Instantly!
    Royd The Noyd
    It's basically the new edition to endoamp max.
    Royd The Noyd
    You see biotests newest supp? :rollseyes:
    B5150
    I scored a great job about a month ago. Been very busy with that and serving and teaching at my church. Both have been a lot of work but have been equally rewarding.

How are the wife and the-little-one-to-be?
    Delta Force
    Thats the best feeling in the world (I could've never image those 2 seconds could last so long :D ) enjoy it as long as you can and cherish every minute of it
    Delta Force
    T1, Congratulations on being a daddy!
    Wishing you the best of luck for prosperous and healthy baby!
    DAdams91982
    good stuff my man. I am just used to the life. Being a civilian and all with a regular job... and the woman should pop any day now... I am doing my part to facilitate it early! :) What about you my man.. what is going on in your neighborhood?
    B5150
    Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. I'm well overdue for a visit back to Brooklyn. I miss the city. Like Tampa, the Phoenix area is the other haven for spring training. We've got a lot more AL teams now and I do enjoy catching a game or two during spring training.
    dg806
    I am!! I think it really is making a big difference in my cycle.
    raginfcktard
    Great man thanks for asking! I am planning a log too but don't get your hopes up! I will follow your next one more closely. I've been crazy busy and its taken its toll on my lifestyle but i am ready to get back on the grind after my vacation as a matter of fact...but i do not plan on traveling. Unlike you i have no desire to leave Florida lol!
    Jayhawkk
    You'll love it man! it's a great thing :) very, very frustrating at times but it directly relates to the strength of your marriage and how you two are able to parent as a team. i'm doing okay. I'm very happy in my personal life but a lot of stress in other areas are a pain in the butt.
    Jayhawkk
    yussir! Just don't tell my girlfriend lol. How's it going man?
    DR.D
    You got a deal! We'll hook-up at the next show. I hope you also know I feel the same about you, and other friends like you here at AM, who have helped and encouraged me as much as I have them or this board. It reminds me how much I owe you guys, and how much fulfillment it's blessed me with over the years. As long as I still have brothers out there that keep on and never lose heart, then God help me I won't quit either! You're in my prayers J.
    DR.D
    I know your heart, those words are justified. The Lord has blessed us for certain, or we would have never gotten past all that stupid stuff we did as kids (or I did, I'll speak for myself and give you more credit than that, lol.) But yes, it's real scary thinking about a new baby and all the concerns that go with it. Like that feeling you get dressing out for a HAZMAT spill, or getting the scissors out of the AED kit and clearing a crowd, it all goes slow motion and you're thinking 100miles an hour, it's exciting and just what you prayed for, but dam scary at the same time! If I didn't know God had my back, I couldn't do it, I wouldn't even try. But praise the Lord for good friends and family like you my brother. I'm here for you anytime J, and I know you have a great future now.
    DR.D
    You're gonna make a great dad, I know it. May our Lord bless your family with great abundance my brother, and I hope you get that blessing the sooner the better! I can already envision you and uncle Trip, out throwing ball with the boy, teaching him pick-up lines for the girls at daycare, important stuff like that, hahaha. Or if it's a girl, you gotta improvise. I just painted the football pink when I had mine, no biggie. :)
    DR.D
    Good to hear it friend, I know it must have been great to see Trip and the fam again. I had forgotten that you were undertaking special "efforts" right now! When will you know? It looks like a lil' D1 might be on the way also, so you need to get going if we're gonna be each others support group and stuff, lol. :)
    DR.D
    What's new big T? I pray all is well with you and yours my brotha.
    raginfcktard
    what up taint sniffer? just making my rounds and wanted to see how you were doing?
    Royd The Noyd
    Ha! Have fun up there. He'll pry be superdroll'in when your there.
    BAMABEAR
    hey trauma will you pm me so i can ask you a question? i dont post much just read so i cant pm you !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…