Worst supplements ever tasted

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I'm making this thread to help people avoid some of the worst tasting supps.
Anything counts as long as its an actual supp. It can be a cap, tablet, etc just it must have been consumed at the end in a liquid form. So, I'll start with my brief list:

1.) Muscletech's Gakic in a powder form- this stuff is numero uno cuz it was the worst supp I ever drank. I mean, the label itself said "Not intended for good taste" or something like that. Its flavor was suppose to be punch, but it had none of that. Even the color was white and had no smell. Also, it didn't mix at all, so there were just chunks swirling around. Then, the taste was so horrible. I can't even describe it well. It was so bitter, foul and awful I wanted to throw up. This product scarred my taste buds forever.

2.) Uncapped Glycobol- I tried it once in this form, cuz it works quicker b4 meals. First, the powder smelled bad. Then I poured water and it turned brown-yellowish color. Smell only got worse but I decided to down it anyways. Half way through, I stopped and it hit me. It reminded me of the times I puked my own digestive juices, after I had nothing else in the stomach. It was bad and that's why its 2nd on my list.

3.) Unflavored BCAA's- I decided to try these, since you get more bang for your buck. First time I drank it I thought arghh. It had a bitter taste and the after taste was even worse. Luckily I survived and got used to it eventually. That's why its 3rd on my list.

4.) ON's unflavored waxymaize- I've had other unflavored maize supps and none were as bad as this crap. First, the texture seemed like sand. Then the taste was bad too. It was like drinking a mixture of grease, dirt and flour. :yuck: it was crappy but not as bad as othr so it takes 4th place.

Now, fire away "Anabolic Minds" :rant:

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
Creatine Ethyl Ester - dissolved with water. Acidic, astringent, nasty nasty stuff! Give me good old mono any day!

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Thanks guys. Will keep this in mind when I do make a purchase. I am new to supplements but not new to them. I have had a long brake from them. So lets say I am new to new supps. Only tried a hand full of N2BM s.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bulk yohimbe.

Bulk Powerfull.

Bulk high-ECGC green tea.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulk BCAAs

Bulk CEE

Bulk anything!

But after eating ground chuck for 6 months is anything suppose to taste good?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yellow Gold, thread over. :)

Taste like death and stains like DNP.
You lose twice with that stuff but I still use it. :lol:

catty66

catty66

Awards
For me, definitely bulk cissus. If you can shake a couple of grams up with water and down it straight, without gagging, you are my hero.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Hopefully company reps will read this thread and make us some tasty alternatives.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
For me, definitely bulk cissus. If you can shake a couple of grams up with water and down it straight, without gagging, you are my hero.
this.done.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx...tastes like a buffet of all you can eat death.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I actually done mind the taste of cissus mixed with water!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is super bittery taste like supersapopins (next time i will capp it)

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I just put cissus in my mouth and chase it. I think it's better that way.

Creatine Ethyl Ester is the worst I have tasted. Even worse, I suspect it may have been bad for me. I just Had to finish that thousand gram tub, and I hope I didn't hurt any of my organs. I really don't think that stuff belongs in the human body.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jp8, hands down, took 1 scoop filled 20oz's of water and 8 ppl and myself couldn't down it...also was told to add it to gatorade...didn't work....only supplement that i couldn't finish the tub of

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The taste and smell of Muscle marinade makes me want to puke.
Agreed. The "Grape Juice" flavored Muscle Marinade is arguably the worst tasting pre-workout powder I've ever had. The aroma itself is reminiscent of a dumpster left open to cook on a hot summer day.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol Liquigels. I couldn't swallow those caps and the taste was horrible after chewing *puke*

Creatine ethyl ester doesn't taste good either..

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
for something that is flavored, NaNOVapor tastes pretty awful. NanoTussin more like it.

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
yellow gold is up there for sure.

bulk l-dopa is horrendous

agreed on lipotropic also, chocolate is not far behind. they dont even have the bulk excuse, stuff is hard to bear

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Ethyl Ester - dissolved with water. Acidic, astringent, nasty nasty stuff! Give me good old mono any day!
VPX's very first CEX (CEE) was horrid, unbearable. Unflavored BCAAs are just slightly bitter at first, but one interesting thing I noticed was your taste buds quickly adapt to it after 1-2 weeks of daily usage. It's an odd phenomenon, but it happens every time, same with L-Leucine.

Pure unflavored bulk Whey Hydrolysate gets my vote for WORST EVER!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
There was an older product, made by EAS....EcDyBol....straight stank. It not only smelled bad, but almost a sh*t/puke/hot/acidic/licorice taste. Absolutely hands down the worst I've tasted to date.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed when I tried Gakic about 5 years ago it was nasty!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Liquid Dbol. The most vile stuff ive ever tasted.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was an older product, made by EAS....EcDyBol....straight stank. It not only smelled bad, but almost a sh*t/puke/hot/acidic/licorice taste. Absolutely hands down the worst I've tasted to date.
I actually didn't mind the fire and ice flavor they went with in it considering it was better than tasting straight ecdy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MUIRA PUAMA

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Liquid Dbol. The most vile stuff ive ever tasted.
Forgot about this... I've heard nothing comes close to this, and even knew someone who bought it and stopped using it after spending all that money (but he was a jack wagon infant when it came to... well, EVERYTHING)

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
VPX's very first CEX (CEE) was horrid, unbearable. Unflavored BCAAs are just slightly bitter at first, but one interesting thing I noticed was your taste buds quickly adapt to it after 1-2 weeks of daily usage. It's an odd phenomenon, but it happens every time, same with L-Leucine.

Pure unflavored bulk Whey Hydrolysate gets my vote for WORST EVER!
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I remember the bottle didn't even state a flavor. It just said CEX and it was horrendous.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Purus Punch Muscle Marinade tastes like straight **** but it's a damn good product otherwise.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT lemonade flavor is pretty grose but i still use it. Also, another vote for CEX.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I forgot about that. I remember the bottle didn't even state a flavor. It just said CEX and it was horrendous.
Anadraulic State GT lemonade flavor is pretty grose but i still use it. Also, another vote for CEX.
Haha, yeah and now after all these years we come to find out we choked it down in vain since it was never once proven to be more effective than its monohydrate counterpart.

tominh07

Awards
Bulk PEA. hands down the worst taste ever, but worth it for the feel good buzz :)

nerdalert

Awards
for me it's ASGT hands down..the smell and the taste...barf

JohnT

Awards
S.A.N. Vault...I actually puked the first time I tried to drink it.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it... it isn't quite to the level of horrid, but it is bad enough that I have tons of servings at home, and on the shelf it sits!
people still take that? i used it like 5 years ago in college and the smell alone made me wanna puke, i think it was fruit punch

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
people still take that? i used it like 5 years ago in college and the smell alone made me wanna puke, i think it was fruit punch
They are all pungent. Oh, I didn't buy mine... had a ton dumped into my bag as I walked around the Olympia Expo.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
worst products meant to be taken as a drink: ultimate nutrition horsepower(I had watermelon...smelled like puke and tasted like fruity sour puke) and NO shotgun v. 1(mmmm gasoline...)

generally any bulk herbal is gross...epimedium hasn't been mentioned yet