Worst supplements ever tasted

16gamer

16gamer

Awards
Bulk CEE tastes like battery acid.....worst **** ever!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
liver juice.. Just plain gross~!~~

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
bulk cissus is terrible, but LG's blue rasberry BC+EAA is absolutely horrendous. Tastes like sewage and chunks stay floting in it. I did actually throw up once drinking this during a workout, so now I cut it with lemon juice

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Pramiracetam without question; it also leaves the mother of all aftertastes, and drinking water doesn't help that much. I have gotten used to it though, but the first time I very nearly threw up.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Yellow Gold
Bulk CEE
Bulk EGCG 50% extract

^Untakeable without caps, for me^

Sulbutiamine
Ostarine in PEG
Liquid research SERM
^merely nasty^

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Yellow Gold
Bulk CEE
Bulk EGCG 50% extract

^Untakeable without caps, for me^

Sulbutiamine
Ostarine in PEG
Liquid research SERM
^merely nasty^
is it odd I liked taking liquid clomid by the end? It was like a shot of grain alcohol with a hint of rasberry

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UN's Horsepower.

Not sure if this is still available today, but I tried it back in the day and it was down right disgusting. (this was a long time ago; may be different now.)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LG's original Lipo protein, both flavors...when it was all pea protein...i just couldnt do it.
I actually enjoy most of what everyone else as stated so far...bulks arnt bad at all

ephedroman

Awards
VPX Liquid Clenbutrx...tastes like a buffet of all you can eat death.
Ahhh, I remember taking that stuff, the death reference is pretty accurate.

Bulk DAA for me because of consistency..oh and unflavored doesn't always mean theres not some kind of taste.

krebz

Awards
ASGT for me. Too bad it has some serious bad taste/smell, but still good preworkout

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
I always had trouble with Grape Muscle Marinade. Clumpy, horrible smell, and looks like diarrhea!

DevlinRD

Awards
Jack3d was like taking down salt water...but sweeter...just god awful.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Must admit, I haven't read all posts, but JP-8 from Diesel Nutrition. Hated the smell/taste of that crap! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...:puke:

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State GT lemonade flavor is pretty gross, but i still use it.
+1

ASGT is the worst-tasting supp I've had in a long time.

However, as drinkyboy said, I'm still using it and will continue until it is gone!

jnewberry1

Awards
The Original VPX NO Shotgun. Supposedly some kind of Apple Cinnamon flavor. S*** was nasty.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
took 2 glycobol pills and guess they didnt go down....burped a little up 5 min later and it was so bad i couldnt breath and cried

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
The old LGs cold fusion (fruit punch) was one of the only products I ended up giving away because of taste the thing was the dude I gave it to loved it and started buying it when it was available ... I guess taste is such a personal thing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is for AI cycle support (orange) It's a great product, but it makes all my protien shakes taste like celery dipped in diarrhea. I kinda got used to the taste into my cycle after a little, but at first forcing shakes down was harder than gulping down your own vomit.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My vote is for AI cycle support (orange) It's a great product, but it makes all my protien shakes taste like celery dipped in diarrhea. I kinda got used to the taste into my cycle after a little, but at first forcing shakes down was harder than gulping down your own vomit.
buhahahahhaha

reps..

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
took 2 glycobol pills and guess they didnt go down....burped a little up 5 min later and it was so bad i couldnt breath and cried
Nice, LOL. Try emptying a cap into the water and drinking it. You'll wanna chase it down with battery acid.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
uncapped glycobol mixed with water... words cannot even describe the awful that your taste buds will experience

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ethanolic extract of Hops...just no words to describe how vile.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
JP8 has to tops my list. It taste like dessicated horse urine or what I imagine it would taste like. But the stuff does work.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What about gakic powder? Not many ppl remeber it even fewer have tried it

Emma

Awards
Years ago I used to grab an EAS pre-mix post work out at the gym. I had started dating a fighter and he used to drink Muscle Milk pre-mixed all the time. I bought some one day, took a swig and almost puked. I literally spit it out everywhere.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Years ago I used to grab an EAS pre-mix post work out at the gym. I had started dating a fighter and he used to drink Muscle Milk pre-mixed all the time. I bought some one day, took a swig and almost puked. I literally spit it out everywhere.
Hmm...I've never tried Muscle Milk, but the way it's been selling, I always figured it tasted good! That's very strange!

TeamT10

Awards
nothing will ever be as liver juice....

asgt is close...i refer to it as my lemon sand

Nick3d

Awards
Monsterplexx.
After 2 days it wasn't worth it, got it free from a friend, glad I didn't spend money on it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Universal made a bad anabolic whey back in the days hard somthing I think very bad ****

pezao

Awards
Oh Yes,
I dont think anything beat bulk AA in terms of making me feel like vomiting

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
No doubt about it Anadraulic State...The original cinamon flavor. It was the only product I ever sent back.

ASGT is awful too but I can just barely stomach it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this protein I got from the super market once. I think its a whey/soy mix. It comes in a red a blue cardboard type container, its unflavored. Too bad I can't remember the brand name. Now that stuff is NASTY!.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see that I wasn't the only one disgusted by the taste of CEE! Just thinking about that sh*t gives me the chills lol...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadrolic state.

agree. I actually threw away the entire tub. (strawberry lemonade) with only like 6 scoops used. couldn't do it.

feel the same also about animals "nitro shock therapy" (fruit punch)but I was at least able to finish a tub. took me about a year though.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Yellow Gold Powder
LG's Lipotropic Protein (the first type too scared to try the new version)
and developed a pure hatred for Scivations Lemonade flavor