• Total voters
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might just make a short run of the serm with e cottoni added and see how people like it.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Go for it man. Like I said previously it would be cool to have another option, and if it's good I imagine it could become popular.

As far as copycats go, if your product is held to a higher standard and thus produces better hpta recovery than the copycats version, you will prolly retain customer loyalty.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for it man. Like I said previously it would be cool to have another option, and if it's good I imagine it could become popular.

As far as copycats go, if your product is held to a higher standard and thus produces better hpta recovery than the copycats version, you will prolly retain customer loyalty.
We strive to only use the highest quality raw materials.
For example....Our (-)-epicatechin is more expensive than our competition. I know this because I know where theirs is coming from and the price.
I spend about 8k more per batch to run ours because ours is more expensive.
THere is a reason for this though. The raws we use are much cleaner and more pure. In turn this means it works better.
Id rather pay more on my end to ensure when you use our products they are as good as they can possibly be.

This will continue.
Ive already ordered enough to make 500 units. Well see how everyone likes it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
We strive to only use the highest quality raw materials.
For example....Our (-)-epicatechin is more expensive than our competition. I know this because I know where theirs is coming from and the price.
I spend about 8k more per batch to run ours because ours is more expensive.
THere is a reason for this though. The raws we use are much cleaner and more pure. In turn this means it works better.
Id rather pay more on my end to ensure when you use our products they are as good as they can possibly be.

This will continue.
Ive already ordered enough to make 500 units. Well see how everyone likes it.
Thank you for epicatechin update.

It's something I've always suspected since everyone was reporting great results with your product and I tried the competition's (because it was cheaper) and haven't noticed much.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I considered buying the cheaper stuff for the next batch. Again Id save 8000$ per batch if I did.
I have to remember my own business model. Its not about the money primarily.
Its about delivering the best possible product. So.....Ill continue to pay more and to trust my source. (one of the few people I can trust in this industry.)
I actually ordered a sample from the primary industry source.
Lets just say its not comparable and leave it at that.

Its like any active compound of natural origin.
Source is very important.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We strive to only use the highest quality raw materials. For example....Our (-)-epicatechin is more expensive than our competition. I know this because I know where theirs is coming from and the price. I spend about 8k more per batch to run ours because ours is more expensive. THere is a reason for this though. The raws we use are much cleaner and more pure. In turn this means it works better. Id rather pay more on my end to ensure when you use our products they are as good as they can possibly be. This will continue. Ive already ordered enough to make 500 units. Well see how everyone likes it.
This i completely agree. I've tried 3 diff -Epi products and follidrone is my fav and I felt it was the most potent. I stated this when I ran each one.

Keep it up bro

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I considered buying the cheaper stuff for the next batch. Again Id save 8000$ per batch if I did.
I have to remember my own business model. Its not about the money primarily.
Its about delivering the best possible product. So.....Ill continue to pay more and to trust my source. (one of the few people I can trust in this industry.)
I actually ordered a sample from the primary industry source.
Lets just say its not comparable and leave it at that.

Its like any active compound of natural origin.
Source is very important.
My next buy is follidrone because I've had great effects from other epi products.

Not naming names but one of them even provided lab results of the purity.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This i completely agree. I've tried 3 diff -Epi products and follidrone is my fav and I felt it was the most potent. I stated this when I ran each one.

Keep it up bro
Same here, I really noticed the diff between other brands.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here, I really noticed the diff between other brands.
Same here! I have tried one other brand and I still liked it and felt the effects of the -(-) epi, but I didnt get the same punch as I did with Follidrone.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will admit I have almost bought other epi products a few times. The price was reduced due to a sale and it was tempting. The thing that stopped me is this. The competition clones are not that much cheaper. Follidrone and it's clones are not that cheap. When spending about 50 a bottle I want to know it is going to work for sure. I know this is the case with follidrone. Not to mention that buying the follidrone ensures that BLR keeps making cool chit. Also if you look around you can get some great deals. I grabbed folli and viron with 10% off and the stack was about 4 bucks cheaper than buying separately before the 10%. Makes it a no brainer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When are u expecting to hit the market
1 month.
The manufacturing of our SERM takes time as its not just an extract.
THen we need to have it capped so....2-3 weeks for extraction and alteration and then 1 week for capping/ bottling.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes me happy to hear you guys noticing the difference because I could buy a set of quads and a trailer for the desert with the extra money I spent on our batches. It also means our initial assumptions were correct meaning cheaper isnt better. PLus like stated the price difference between ours and any competition isnt
extreme so its worth the extra few bucks.
TOnight Im gonna setup some stacks at our store with some discounts for stacks.

Ill do a cut stack
a bulk stack
a PCT stack.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It makes me happy to hear you guys noticing the difference because I could buy a set of quads and a trailer for the desert with the extra money I spent on our batches. It also means our initial assumptions were correct meaning cheaper isnt better. PLus like stated the price difference between ours and any competition isnt

Ill do a cut stack
a bulk stack
a PCT stack.
Heck ya, I have been looking for what to get my brother in law for xmas and I think s supplement stack would be a nice gift.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ill do a cut stack
a bulk stack
a PCT stack.
We know who your source is, so why don't you tell people the real reason you pay more for (-)-epi. You think it would upset people to know that your source and I use the same source to buy the powder? I'm good friends with Evo, and he only pays $300 more per kg than I do, so the price we source EP1C for is just a little cheaper than what you and he source it for from your source. We go direct, you go through a middleman.

Per Batch huh? You spend 8k more per batch? So you actually know how much is in our batch that you deduct the difference from? Keep spewing bs, the stuff you write is quite ridiculous, all the time. There are tons of non-responders of follidrone who responded to ep1c, and tons of non responders to ep1c who responded better to Follidrone. All of that will be rendered useless when we release the new version of the ingredient.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
We know who your source is, so why don't you tell people the real reason you pay more for (-)-epi. You think it would upset people to know that your source and I use the same source to buy the powder? I'm good friends with Evo, and he only pays $300 more per kg than I do, so the price we source EP1C for is just a little cheaper than what you and he source it for from your source. We go direct, you go through a middleman.

Per Batch huh? You spend 8k more per batch? So you actually know how much is in our batch that you deduct the difference from? Keep spewing bs, the stuff you write is quite ridiculous, all the time. There are tons of non-responders of follidrone who responded to ep1c, and tons of non responders to ep1c who responded better to Follidrone. All of that will be rendered useless when we release the new version of the ingredient.
zoinks!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like fighting words. Loser gets a baby bottle ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I could pay the same amount as you do and yes I know who your source is... China only has a handful of sources that are viable that can provide (-)epi.
I dont for a reason.

Clearly english isnt your first language so Ill give you a break.
I pay 8k more per batch of 2000 units we run using our source than I would if i used yours yes. or maybe its 6k actually.

You have a new version of (-)-epicatechin? Cant wait to see what that is.
Good luck with that.

jarod86

Awards
Both excellent companies. Both helping me get swole. Smoke a peace pipe as you're both needed.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Let them fight the winner will be the consumer.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ill do a cut stack
a bulk stack
a PCT stack.
So when will these stacks be available??

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Ill try to get em up tonight.
Post when this is available, will buy two to start and if/when the SERM works, I'll buy....3 ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sucks VIron is still OOS. Hopefully next week we will have more.
Im super tired. Its 10:36 and I just got home from the lab/office. Ill do my best to get some deals up tomorrow.
Dont be afraid to remind me ;)

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Sucks VIron is still OOS. Hopefully next week we will have more. Im super tired. Its 10:36 and I just got home from the lab/office. Ill do my best to get some deals up tomorrow. Dont be afraid to remind me ;)
lol as long as you don't bite ;)... Friday morning bump

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No no I have a terrible memory.
I forgot to send Halfhuman the serm about 300 times....using this as a mental reminder to ship today :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about this.

Which stacks would you guys like to see?

I was going to do a Form/incinderine/foll cut stack
a Form Foll stack
Form/viron PCT stack...we can also put Foll in this if you guys want. Or Prolactrone for those guys who plan to run prolactin increasing compounds so they have the tools on hand.

What do you guys think?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No no I have a terrible memory. I forgot to send Halfhuman the serm about 300 times....using this as a mental reminder to ship today :)
Lol ;-) 301x's now

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure there is a better natty stack than Formeron/Follidrone/Viron.
We are waiting on VIron to come in. Out of stock currently.
It should be here next week I would think.

Ill put up the Form/Foll/VI stack as soon as it comes in stock.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Im still working on improving Follidrone.
Ive tried transdermal and sublingual and unfortunately transdermally it degrades too fast in the carrier to be a viable option. Basically it destroys the (-)-epi which is very unstable. Sublingual didnt seem to work. Nobody noticed any effects from it so.....
Those are out the window.
I have tried several absorption enhancement options. UNfortunately there were unwanted side effects like vomiting and nausea.
So we are still working on it.
I have some.....other ideas though which look to be promising. Ill keep you guys posted.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried transdermal and sublingual and unfortunately transdermally it degrades too fast in the carrier to be a viable option. Basically it destroys the (-)-epi which is very unstable. Sublingual didnt seem to work. Nobody noticed any effects from it so.....
I have tried several absorption enhancement options. UNfortunately there were unwanted side effects like vomiting and nausea.
I have some.....other ideas though which look to be promising. Ill keep you guys posted.
Have you tried Naringin?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my phone, and haven't done much research on (-)epi, but is it water soluble? If not, what about wrapping it in a cyclo-dextrin complex?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
How about this.

Which stacks would you guys like to see?

I was going to do a Form/incinderine/foll cut stack
a Form Foll stack
Form/viron PCT stack...we can also put Foll in this if you guys want. Or Prolactrone for those guys who plan to run prolactin increasing compounds so they have the tools on hand.

What do you guys think?
what about a form/prolactrone stack for all your AI needs?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Im still working on improving Follidrone. Ive tried transdermal and sublingual and unfortunately transdermally it degrades too fast in the carrier to be a viable option. Basically it destroys the (-)-epi which is very unstable. Sublingual didnt seem to work. Nobody noticed any effects from it so..... Those are out the window. I have tried several absorption enhancement options. UNfortunately there were unwanted side effects like vomiting and nausea. So we are still working on it. I have some.....other ideas though which look to be promising. Ill keep you guys posted.
Whoa. Than this can cause a major debate wit OL and their trans Epi. Very interesting though

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You've probably read this: http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/5/9/3367/pdf

Scroll to the bottom:

3.3.4. Effect of the Food Matrix
Another approach to improve bioavailability of bioactive flavonoids is food ingredient
supplementation. For this attempt to be successful, different food ingredients have to be tested with the
particular bioactive/s of concern. Bioavailability of green tea catechins were significantly improved
in mice by supplementing with steamed rice [71]. Steamed rice supplementation increased
the bioavailability of non-gallated catechins, especially epigallocatechin. The authors predicted
proline-rich proteins in the rice endosperm are capable of binding gallated catechins like
epigallocatechingallate and convert them into non-gallated catechins like epigallocatechin by tannase,
thus enhancing epigallocatechin bioavailability
Although this is in regards to EGCG, it should be the same. So maybe if (-)epi was dosed with proline/proline peptides?

Also take a look at:

Comparison of (-)-epigallocatechin-3-O-gallate (EGCG) and O-methyl EGCG bioavailability in rats.
Methylating (-)epi might also improve bioavailability...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa. Than this can cause a major debate wit OL and their trans Epi. Very interesting though
Are they making a TD? I dont really follow them.
Id be interested to see how that works. (-)epi is very unstable in certain environments. Transdermal carriers being one of them.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on my phone, and haven't done much research on (-)epi, but is it water soluble? If not, what about wrapping it in a cyclo-dextrin complex?
I have thought about cyclodextrins.
2 things..well 3 actually.
1. it might degrade the (-)epi making it useless.
2. It would be expensive.
3. Other things look like better options. Im not gonna spill the beans but I think I can make it MUCH stronger and much more so than a cyclodextrin complex would achieve.

Working on it. We have been testing things since july.
We are getting close.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are they making a TD? I dont really follow them. Id be interested to see how that works. (-)epi is very unstable in certain environments. Transdermal carriers being one of them.
Yea they are. Big claims too. Ima find what they said about it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Naringin?
No. Its not on our list of compounds to test.
I dont want to waste my time and money unless there is research indicating it will help. I dont see any with narangin.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea they are. Big claims too. Ima find what they said about it.
Well...good for them. I hope people enjoy it.
Also lets not talk about them in here.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've probably read this: http://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/5/9/3367/pdf

Scroll to the bottom:

Although this is in regards to EGCG, it should be the same. So maybe if (-)epi was dosed with proline/proline peptides?

Also take a look at:

Methylating (-)epi might also improve bioavailability...
Methylation can also completely change the compound. Im not sure with (-)-epi if this is an option or not.

There are some interesting studies regarding EGCG and (-)-epi.

CJNator

Awards
How do the side effects compare to regular chemical SERMs and I might have missed it but is there a ETA on when it would be out?

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
Enough of this palaver, lets get this show on the road