• Total voters
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There were sides initially but we changed things and the sides disappeared. Mostly nausea.
We have already started manufacturing the raws but this one takes longer than most as we need to do a few extra steps.
Eta approx 30 days.

CJNator

Awards
There were sides initially but we changed things and the sides disappeared. Mostly nausea.
We have already started manufacturing the raws but this one takes longer than most as we need to do a few extra steps.
Eta approx 30 days.
Alright sounds good. Thanks!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be interesting because I freaking loved the Folli tweak that caused nausea in some people.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No. Its not on our list of compounds to test.
I dont want to waste my time and money unless there is research indicating it will help. I dont see any with narangin.
I thought grapefruit extract(narangin) increases absorption of supplements?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naringin affects many other supplements and makes them more potent, which can be good and bad. It is a powerful anti-oxidant that lowers LDL. As it is a flavonoid, it may not have an effect on something like epi.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Naringin affects many other supplements and makes them more potent, which can be good and bad. It is a powerful anti-oxidant that lowers LDL. As it is a flavonoid, it may not have an effect on something like epi.
Thanks kisaj.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
In terms of feel, how would one compare this to Toremifene?

I feel like a beast in PCT and I'm mostly attributing that to Torem since it's that and DAA, and DAA has never nor will ever have this kind of effect on me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of feel, how would one compare this to Toremifene?

I feel like a beast in PCT and I'm mostly attributing that to Torem since it's that and DAA, and DAA has never nor will ever have this kind of effect on me.
I don't want to compare it to medications any more. The powers that be surf these sites looking for trouble.
I can tell you it's good stuff though.
It's being made as we speak.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to compare it to medications any more. The powers that be surf these sites looking for trouble.
I can tell you it's good stuff though.
It's being made as we speak.
Of course. Completely understandable and thank you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be interesting because I freaking loved the Folli tweak that caused nausea in some people.
Well I have good news for you.....
We are having good results with the new version. No nausea. I'll send you some once we get the next batch of testers.
Also....looks like we have a new natty anabolic to test drive in about 3 weeks. Should be comparable to follidrone ;)
I'll also send you some of this to test drive.

I'm on vacation now. Of course I forgot to ship to halfhuman.
Friday half. Sorry bud.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
We are having good results with the new version. No nausea. I'll send you some once we get the next batch of testers.
Also....looks like we have a new natty anabolic to test drive in about 3 weeks. Should be comparable to follidrone ;)

Friday half. Sorry bud.
I'm always in for natty anabolics. Something that would compliment folli/increase recovery is a win

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

Friday half. Sorry bud.
Great to hear!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always in for natty anabolics. Something that would compliment folli/increase recovery is a win
I agree. Currently running Folli and King/SL combined with a traditional serm based PCT and while I look a little less hard that I did when on I am still hitting higher numbers during my workouts. Muscle fullness is damn close to being on and I feel much better. I have actually gained weight and have cut carbs by 25-50% depending on day. Natty anabolics might not be as potent as full blown cycles but you put a couple of really good ones together like folli and PA and you have something damn close and actually increase your health in the process.

I used to spend more time on than off. I am going to change that now that we have great non hormonal options. Run natty stuff for 80% of the year and strategically use hormones once in a great while.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Currently running Folli and King/SL combined with a traditional serm based PCT and while I look a little less hard that I did when on I am still hitting higher numbers during my workouts. Muscle fullness is damn close to being on and I feel much better. I have actually gained weight and have cut carbs by 25-50% depending on day. Natty anabolics might not be as potent as full blown cycles but you put a couple of really good ones together like folli and PA and you have something damn close and actually increase your health in the process.

I used to spend more time on than off. I am going to change that now that we have great non hormonal options. Run natty stuff for 80% of the year and strategically use hormones once in a great while.
You run serms for what compounds? King/SL? Not really familiar with SL.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established

I am kind of in the same boat. Using folli and some natty's and feeling great. Agree that there are some great natural options available these days.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know I never had issues in my early 20's. Now BP goes up easier. Resting Heart is not so great. Lethargy is awefull. The only reason I still have a run now and again is I enjoy the feeling. While I still make progress some of my best lifts are behind me due to injuries and that is fine. I also seem to get hurt when on. Libido takes a hit and is slower and slower to come back. I am only 32 and I see these guys blasting in their forties or later and wonder how they can stand it.

Anyways NATTY ANABOLICS FTW!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have good news for you..... We are having good results with the new version. No nausea. I'll send you some once we get the next batch of testers. Also....looks like we have a new natty anabolic to test drive in about 3 weeks. Should be comparable to follidrone ;) I'll also send you some of this to test drive. I'm on vacation now. Of course I forgot to ship to halfhuman. Friday half. Sorry bud.

DAMNN. Things keep coming up for u brotha that's great! Can't wait for all to come to light.

Ima kill you bro!! Lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
you know youve gotta let me log the new anabolic brundel ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I have good news for you..... We are having good results with the new version. No nausea. I'll send you some once we get the next batch of testers. Also....looks like we have a new natty anabolic to test drive in about 3 weeks. Should be comparable to follidrone ;) I'll also send you some of this to test drive. I'm on vacation now. Of course I forgot to ship to halfhuman. Friday half. Sorry bud.

DAMNN. Things keep coming up for u brotha that's great! Can't wait for all to come to light.

Ima kill you bro!! Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know, I am not creating the product and have no idea what it is.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ima kill you bro!! Lol
Dont trip. Im home now and should be able to ship tomorrow.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its certainly not a test booster.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, yeah I don't think most of us assumed you'd be wasting time with a test booster.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
This serm + viron + folli would be sick as a natty stack as well as straight up pct.

Run folli for three months or even run it on cycle and into PCT, then serm/viron week 1-4, and maybe finishing the last few weeks or even extending pct by a few weeks with formastane.

Damn... I need to clean myself now...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This serm + viron + folli would be sick as a natty stack as well as straight up pct. Run folli for three months or even run it on cycle and into PCT, then serm/viron week 1-4, and maybe finishing the last few weeks or even extending pct by a few weeks with formastane. Damn... I need to clean myself now...
Formeron during pct is a must. Not after. Keep it going after pct yes.

xhrr

Awards
Its certainly not a test booster.
I was hoping not but you never know...

Plus I was responding to the guy who asked why it would matter if someone was on trt. The only reason I could think of kisaj asking would be it dealing with testosterone somehow. Otherwise I don't know why he asked.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't ask anything. I made a comment because I do not know what the product is and did not want to assume. Let's move on.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a test booster.
It looks extremely good though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a test booster. It looks extremely good though.
What u think about soy lecithin? Has a crazy buzz right now wih no neg effects. Something to look Into

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What u think about soy lecithin? Has a crazy buzz right now wih no neg effects. Something to look Into
I think there are patents regarding the primary movers use in supps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there are patents regarding the primary movers use in supps.
That sucks. There's only one supp with it but under dosed.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Did you read the study/article on decorin brundel, it looks promising.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Ive been reading into it. Interesting stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sucks. There's only one supp with it but under dosed.
Right. The reason there is only 1 is likely a patent.
Then they can sell you small amounts for high prices because well...nobody else has it.

Dont fret though. THere are other anabolic compounds out there.
Im working hard on it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe decorin is a human protein , we need a way to reduce decorin

Do it brundel!
Well.....ts by binding to myostatin that it works so we would need to increase it.
UNfortunately you cant or shouldnt just start manipulating growth factors. All kinds of bad things can happen.
Decorin inhibits angiogenesis and in certain circumstances inhibits TGF and in others promotes so.....without ALOT more research I dont think it would be safe to manipulate at this time.

"Decorin has been shown to either enhance or inhibit the activity of TGF-beta 1"

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using the SL with Follidrone. I started the Follidrone the at the start of PCT and added the SL about a week and a half later. I have used 4 bottles of follidrone in two prior cycles. The combo is better than Follidrone alone(which is awesome anyways). The only thing that has really changed is vascularity and it has been a decrease. Strength is still going up. Scale is slowly going up. Muscle hardness/density is the same. The hormonal "Im on chit!!!" feeling is gone but that is too be expected. All in all the two stacked is great. In defense of the amount found in the commercial PA product is is the dose studied so while higher dose may work better I would not call in underdosed per-say(you also get Niagen which is hella expensive in it's own right.) Now I will be adding in Viron in about two weeks and the SERM as soon as it drops. It is getting to the point where the natty runs, while encompassing a greater number of products, are delivering the results of a decent legal AAS cycle. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel will you also sell the serm like product through your UK retailers and if yes when do you think it will be available there,next summer?

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
I asked JW to ask Brundl for getting some bottles of this run. At least JW told he will try to get as much as Brundl will allow him.

QuinoaSucks

QuinoaSucks

Awards
So interested to see if this pans out. Especially if there aren't any dangerous side effects

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes itll be going to the UK as soon as its ready.