abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally youll lose the intracellular water and glycogen weight gained from an oral cycle shortly after PCT. This is why its hard to gauge without bloods. I always go by libido and motivation and mood. PCT= depressed and no libido or motivation to train. When these return I feel confident Im recovering.
No you're absolutely right. My general rule of thumb is i subtract a few lbs from end of cycle. You never keep all gains. Basically I expect to lose about 1/4-1/2 of weight gain from cycle.

If Gained 10lbs I expect to keep around 5-6lbs

But yes I'm on the look out for mood, motivation, lethargy to decline, libido, and also BP when I use a pre workout. During a cycle when you use a pre Bp usually rises and you get hot really quick.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you're absolutely right. My general rule of thumb is i subtract a few lbs from end of cycle. You never keep all gains. Basically I expect to lose about 1/4-1/2 of weight gain from cycle.

If Gained 10lbs I expect to keep around 5-6lbs

But yes I'm on the look out for mood, motivation, lethargy to decline, libido, and also BP when I use a pre workout. During a cycle when you use a pre Bp usually rises and you get hot really quick.
Yah you can tell it's summer time at my gym not because guys are tan but because they are bright red from all the orals.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel do you think the serm product will be available through your UK retailers in the next 3 or 4 months?that would be a very important info for me because i dont want to buy any rx PCT meds anymore if not absolutely necessary.its mainly due to legal reasons.i could even imagine to do a log for you.any idea if price like this product would be similar to your other products?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel do you think the serm product will be available through your UK retailers in the next 3 or 4 months?that would be a very important info for me because i dont want to buy any rx PCT meds anymore if not absolutely necessary.its mainly due to legal reasons.i could even imagine to do a log for you.any idea if price like this product would be similar to your other products?
Yes. 100% certain. One UK retailer has already ordered 100 units.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats very great news. Im sure the 100 units will sell out quick
Yes I assume so. There is quite the buzz going on over there. Also of inquiries to UK distributors asking when our serm will be there.

discusdan

Awards
hi brundel i see that half human has additions in his pct to the serm and states it is not a pct without them. i read alot on the uk forums that they use tamoxifen only as this controls estrogen and raises test. so will this serm do the same and replace the need for formeron and viron

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hi brundel i see that half human has additions in his pct to the serm and states it is not a pct without them. i read alot on the uk forums that they use tamoxifen only as this controls estrogen and raises test. so will this serm do the same and replace the need for formeron and viron
Tamoxifen alone is not a complete PCT. It is a good start to PCT, but not a complete PCT.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tamoxifen alone is not a complete PCT. It is a good start to PCT, but not a complete PCT.
Exactly. You just don't take a serm.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to read more sir. A SERM is not the only thing you take for pct.

discusdan

Awards
hi thats what i read over and over thats all. if i was to post on the uk forums what pct i would need for anything from pmag to m1t it would be nolva 20/20/10/10 and that is all people take

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi thats what i read over and over thats all. if i was to post on the uk forums what pct i would need for anything from pmag to m1t it would be nolva 20/20/10/10 and that is all people take
That's crazy lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A SERM alone is not sufficient for PCT.
Yes tamox will raise test and control estrogen but only while you are using it. As testosterone rises estrogen will also rise when using a SERM. A Serm blocks estrogen but doesnt lower it. So when you stop estrogen is sky high and as we know when estro is high test levels drop. So this = failed PCT.
You HAVE to ALWAYS run an AI concurrent. An Ai will actually lower estrogen. SO it helps raise test but also when you stop PCT estro will be low and test will be high. The body will seek homeostasis and youll wind up in perfect harmony.

PCT=
Ai alone
or AI+ serm
but NEver just a serm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is poor advice from them unfortunately.
Its a lack of knowledge. Then on forums one person will say all you need is a serm and then another person will parrot what they heard and so on and so on until the whole community is parroting misinformation. You can find this rampant on many forums.

discusdan

Awards
What benefit would the serm plus ai have over ai plus viron?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What benefit would the serm plus ai have over ai plus viron?
Viron is good stuff and it has a ton of great properties that make it a solid choice for inclusion in a natty cycle, pct stack or even solo.
Serms have been used for decades during pct. They are well studied and known to work well to raise test levels.

It's extremely important that pct is successful. The faster you recover the more likely it is you will retain hard earned gains. So for me I would employ everything possible, within healthy boundaries, to ensure success. Therefore I would use all 3.

boxer12

Awards
Can't wait till it's available...where do I stand in line lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orbit will almost certainly carry it as well.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just posting so I can be in the loop and get notifications about activity on this thread.

I'm especially waiting for the news that this product is now available for sale!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brundel wanted me too. But I have no time to be doing that at the moment.

Right now it's been family, gym, money. When I have free time it's always shopping for something.

Bloods yes they do prove real results but I will go by personal experience and how I feel from how I felt on cycle.
Even getting post PCT bloods might be worth it. With those compounds there is absolutely no way your levels coming off were not totally subterranean. If you have even remotely normal looking levels after PCT I would consider it a success. I am thinking that maybe by the end of PCT things might not be so hectic?

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Even getting post PCT bloods might be worth it. With those compounds there is absolutely no way your levels coming off were not totally subterranean. If you have even remotely normal looking levels after PCT I would consider it a success. I am thinking that maybe by the end of PCT things might not be so hectic?
plus its only 50 bucks if you use quest and dont live in like 3 or 4 of the states that do not allow direct access

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
When can we expect this. I'm about to make an order and it this is right around the corner I'll hold off

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The raws have already shipped to me. So....since its like 80kg of stuff its gonna take about a week or so.
Then we will send it off for manufacturing. Perhaps 1-2 weeks.
So realistically 3 weeks ish.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
The raws have already shipped to me. So....since its like 80kg of stuff its gonna take about a week or so.
Then we will send it off for manufacturing. Perhaps 1-2 weeks.
So realistically 3 weeks ish.
Dang . . . I was hoping it would be sooner.

On the other hand, sounds like it will be ready by New Year's Eve.

What a great way to start 2015!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess for ingredient is Femarelle
THe drug? lol. no. may as well put oxycontin in it.
Its illegal enough that people put steroids in supps but to put a currently prescribed drug in there is pretty much asking for jail time or million dollar fines and law suits. Not to mention its likely patented.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a single component.
Its 2. 1 plus E cottoni which we added because it looks solid and is readily available.

Also for those who dont know the anabolic steroid act passed congress.
So every company selling PH?DS is gonna be out of business in a few weeks most likely.
Formestane is also on the list so...bye bye formeron.

Thankfully I have a handful of goodies on the way. Planned ahead.
In fact Ill likely release a formeron 2 without formestane.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im debating what to do.....Fire sale.....or wait and double the price lol ;)
Looks like a fire sale is in order.
I expect all of the companies selling DS are gone.
Glad I have been working on natty nabolics for the last few months.

You heard it first here.
There are replacements coming from BLR. non steroidal and highly anabolic.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where will the fire sale be? Direct? When would it start?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would certainly be direct.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Brundel for how long can we store your formestane?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
cant wait to stock up on formestane! That was my first thought when i saw the act passed. "hmnn i wonder how cheap formeron will be", BLR, always on my mind

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Its illegal enough that people put steroids in supps but to put a currently prescribed drug in there is pretty much asking for jail time or million dollar fines and law suits. Not to mention its likely patented.
um really, OTC brotha, OTC
never seen it used in men tho

oldpackshot.png

CJNator

Awards
So um...were u serous about the oxycotin?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron fire sale? I think I just wet myself.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Cant be sold in europe given the health claims seen on the package. As seen in wiki since a while a strict new health claim regulation has been etablished. For instance Spirulina prior the change was good everything now serious suppliers making only claims.about the B12 being in the spirulina as it is the only thing having valid health benefits given the regulation.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patiently waits.....on the ASCA hopefully it will drive innovation. Having been at this for so long and now in my thirties I have been breaking away from the PH/DS route. They work yes but now I actually care about things like HDL and endo test production lol. As I said I patiently await this release.