Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was likely a typo.
Its in manufacturing stage currently.
Should be ready within 3 weeks or so.
Ill give more info once its bottled. I dont need any more of the attack of the clones.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I put up a stack with Formeron, Follidrone and viron. Itll go live once Viron comes in on mon.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
That was likely a typo.
Its in manufacturing stage currently.
Should be ready within 3 weeks or so.
Ill give more info once its bottled. I dont need any more of the attack of the clones.
No need to be defensive, just an honest question. I thought that would be obvious. I have a hard time buying supplements from someone who doesnt like to answer questions without getting defensive. So the part about this being comparable to other otc serms was an accident? Just curious, because if it is, it doesn't sound like it will be very effective. Not saying it wont be, so no need to feel attacked. I would just like an answer before i would consider using this over the standard non otc serms that are known to be effective. I would love to have an otc option however, and would appreciate a non defensive answer lol.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
No need to be defensive, just an honest question. I thought that would be obvious. I have a hard time buying supplements from someone who doesnt like to answer questions without getting defensive. So the part about this being comparable to other otc serms was an accident? Just curious, because if it is, it doesn't sound like it will be very effective. Not saying it wont be, so no need to feel attacked. I would just like an answer before i would consider using this over the standard non otc serms that are known to be effective. I would love to have an otc option however, and would appreciate a non defensive answer lol.
Try not to be so sensitive lol

steel50

Awards
People tend to clone brundels stuff so I understand the secrecy, he claims it will be on par with other PCT options, remember saying it works as well as clomid could potentially get him in trouble. probably not likely but I understand the reasoning. Of course ill still be a little skeptical but ive never seen him release a dud or pass off plant extracts as something their not, well minus follidrone but it actually seems to work and has studies.

maybe I'm biased because formeron worked after a bunk PCT product but I think its more likely than not that this product will work. Think of all the designer steroids out there? why not a serm?

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
People tend to clone brundels stuff so I understand the secrecy, he claims it will be on par with other PCT options, remember saying it works as well as clomid could potentially get him in trouble. probably not likely but I understand the reasoning. Of course ill still be a little skeptical but ive never seen him release a dud or pass off plant extracts as something their not, well minus follidrone but it actually seems to work and has studies.

maybe I'm biased because formeron worked after a bunk PCT product but I think its more likely than not that this product will work. Think of all the designer steroids out there? why not a serm?
Its not a big deal and im not trying to clone anything. I just asked for clarification as to why this is comparable to an otc serm is all. No big deal, just an honest question is all.

steel50

Awards
Its not a big deal and im not trying to clone anything. I just asked for clarification as to why this is comparable to an otc serm is all. No big deal, just an honest question is all.

I don't think he is worried about you cloning it, just if he names what the active ingredient is other companies may look into it as well releasing it the same time he does. Like I said I expect he said OTC because he doesn't want to compare it to prescription drugs even if it may be as powerful. i dunno just guessing/

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think he is worried about you cloning it, just if he names what the active ingredient is other companies may look into it as well releasing it the same time he does. Like I said I expect he said OTC because he doesn't want to compare it to prescription drugs even if it may be as powerful. i dunno just guessing/

This.
The FDA lurks on these forums and looks for people to whack. Now....Im 100% certain there are better targets than myself on here but Im not looking to make a big wake. Just saying its comparable to a drug can cause problems potentially. Its not likely....but it can happen.
Also...What OTC SERM.....I dont know of any decent ones or I wouldnt be doing this.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Also...What OTC SERM.....I dont know of any decent ones or I wouldnt be doing this.
This is exactly my point and the whole reason for my post. You stated this is comparable to otc serms and i cant think of any otc serms either lol. What otc serms are you comparing this to? Honestly im not trying to bust your chops, but you are the one who said it, and im just trying to figure out what otc serms you are comparing this to. Am i not making my question clear enough?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WHat your not doing is listening to the answer I gave you.
Doesnt matter how many times you ask the same question if I already told you the truth.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
WHat your not doing is listening to the answer I gave you.
Doesnt matter how many times you ask the same question if I already told you the truth.
So the part about it being comparable to "the other" otc serms was a "type o"? So you are saying is that you didnt mean to say that? I hate to ask the same question in multiple ways, but i still dont have a clear answer yet.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
So the part about it being comparable to "the other" otc serms was a "type o"? So you are saying is that you didnt mean to say that? I hate to ask the same question in multiple ways, but i still dont have a clear answer yet.
Seriously man, I'm not gonna speculate as to how or why you can't seem to understand this. Lol go back, re-read, try again. Let's move on already.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Seriously man, I'm not gonna speculate as to how or why you can't seem to understand this. Lol go back, re-read, try again. Let's move on already.
Thanks for your help smart guy lmao. If you cant figure out how to give a helpful response, then stay out of it. K thanks :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So.....Halfhuman has the SERM.
HEs gonna start his PCT tomorrow using it. Ive given it to dozens of guys now so I know it works well.
You can ask him directly. He hasnt been paid or compensated in any way and will not lie. If it sucks he will tell you.
If its amazing he will tell you.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help smart guy lmao. If you cant figure out how to give a helpful response, then stay out of it. K thanks :)
I apologize anabolix. You are right, my response was not constructive whatsoever.

I am concerned just for the reason that I do not think a lot of fellas on this forum actually know what a SERM really is and what it does. This is by no means directed at anyone. SERMs were not developed and studied with the hypogonadal male in mind, yet that is what the majority of us on this forum are after. That being said, I know as much as you about this SERM, there are potential legalities involved with any claims, I do believe that BLR would not even be contemplating this if it was not effective in any regard, and to keep speculating at this point is useless.

My bad for being impatient. I am just as interested as you. Shoot me a pm anytime and we can discuss the positives and negatives of the usual SERMs from an anecdotal pov.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Serm is ready. Should start shipping to us in raw form early next week.
Then we will need to have it manufactured.
So...soon.
Halfhuman is already using it for his PCT. without the E cottoni.
Id say within 2 weeks Ill have product for testing/logging.

discusdan

Awards
Hi brundel does half human have a log going at all? Got epi cycle on hold waiting eagerly for this . and is he running it solo

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi brundel does half human have a log going at all? Got epi cycle on hold waiting eagerly for this . and is he running it solo
I am running the serm. Sorry no log. But I will give Brundel the full run down on what I thought about it.

No not solo. That's not a pct if it's solo lol.

My pct is-

Viron, formeron, Abliderate ammo and the BLR serm.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am running the serm. Sorry no log. But I will give Brundel the full run down on what I thought about it. No not solo. That's not a pct if it's solo lol. My pct is- Viron, formeron, Abliderate ammo and the BLR serm.
what was the cycle?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what was the cycle?
Sd 4 weeks along side tr3st bridged into DMZ for 6 weeks. So it was a lengthy cycle and harsh one. So if the serm is good on this cycle it'll be amazing for an average cycle.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you running bloods?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel wanted me too. But I have no time to be doing that at the moment.

Right now it's been family, gym, money. When I have free time it's always shopping for something.

Bloods yes they do prove real results but I will go by personal experience and how I feel from how I felt on cycle.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Bummer, i was really hoping for something solid(blood work). I definitely understand being busy, but blood work only takes a couple minutes. They way you feel can be rather subjective.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Sd 4 weeks along side tr3st bridged into DMZ for 6 weeks. So it was a lengthy cycle and harsh one. So if the serm is good on this cycle it'll be amazing for an average cycle.
Jesus that's no easy cycle to recover from. Bloods would be awesome to see. If this SERM works well then BLR would havean edge on the market. RC can be a gamble

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once you see the research regarding the ingredients there will be little doubt regarding its potential.
It really is good stuff. If it wasnt.....I wouldnt sell it to people. I still dont understand the theory behind conning people into buying a product.
THere are 0 return customers.
I take pride in my products. This is why I often become defensive when they are questioned. (working on that)
I know they work because I developed them and did all the research and dev and testing.

THis product will be no different.
Currently Formeron and Follidrone are in the top 5 rated best supps at AM. 2 and 5 respectively although the difference between #1 and #5 is only .1 so its pretty close. I intend to continue making products for you guys that work, that your excited to get in the mail and most importantly that you want to use again.

The SERM will be ready soon.

The PWO is in the works.

2 new natty anabolics. (these are very exciting).....Im not gonna say anything even remotely hinting at what they are but you will for sure be stoked that you have them as options. They a whole new area thus far not really explored by supp companies.

Also considering some more mainstream stuff like proteins, BCAA, and other standard items.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bcaa would be nice. If flavorful ;-) also with the protein. If you can beat the prices out there than that's a win for sure.

A Gda would be GREAT! I only really have 1 to go to gda

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bcaa would be nice. If flavorful ;-) also with the protein. If you can beat the prices out there than that's a win for sure. A Gda would be GREAT! I only really have 1 to go to gda
I would love to see a good gda as well. That's become a staple for me

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bcaa would be nice. If flavorful ;-) also with the protein. If you can beat the prices out there than that's a win for sure.

A Gda would be GREAT! I only really have 1 to go to gda
What is a gda?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can certainly make that happen.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had been working on something like this a while back. There are quite a few decent ingredients.
Ill look into what it would take to make a quality product.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had been working on something like this a while back. There are quite a few decent ingredients. Ill look into what it would take to make a quality product.
Awesome. FYI my fav Gda is Recompadrol. Look at that panel so you know what's popular and effective

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. FYI my fav Gda is Recompadrol. Look at that panel so you know what's popular and effective
I'll dig way deeper than that ;)
I don't want to clone another product. I won't release unless I think it's better than current options.

By the way...just wondering. Any noticeable sides from the serm?
There have been 0 reports from any of the other testers.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll dig way deeper than that ;) I don't want to clone another product. I won't release unless I think it's better than current options. By the way...just wondering. Any noticeable sides from the serm? There have been 0 reports from any of the other testers.
No not saying clone just saying if u make one better than that one cause that's my fav. So if u come with something that's better it'll be amazing without a doubt. Hard to beat but let's see what u dig up.

It's funny im taking my second dose as we speak lol. No sides at all. My balls are hanging a little more but not drastically. Which is a good sign. Coming off cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine usually hurt when they are shrinking or growing.
Or used to...Ive been on HRT for a decade.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine usually hurt when they are shrinking or growing. Or used to...Ive been on HRT for a decade.
Lol

Mines hurt even their shrinking. Not necessarily when they're growing.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know, that's why I thought it was weird that yours hurt. LOL

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss my balls.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We just retested our (-)-epicatechin. Its almost 100% pure. As pure as is possible.
its also.....not the same as the labs put forth by others. Just to silence any speculation that we use the same raws.
We also use green tea not cocoa ;)
So there's that.

Epicatechin 99.9.jpg

Epicatechin 99.9-2.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha mine always hurt when they're coming back as well. At least you know it's working tho ha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha mine always hurt when they're coming back as well. At least you know it's working tho ha
Lol

So far it's working. Next week is really when I will know. See if strength stays up and body weight

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Generally youll lose the intracellular water and glycogen weight gained from an oral cycle shortly after PCT.
This is why its hard to gauge without bloods. I always go by libido and motivation and mood.
PCT= depressed and no libido or motivation to train. When these return I feel confident Im recovering.