brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
semendrol
or scrotalgrowthdrol

anything with drol on the end because its well know that adding drol to the name makes it more anabolic. This is fact.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
semendrol or scrotalgrowthdrol anything with drol on the end because its well know that adding drol to the name makes it more anabolic. This is fact.
gonadodrol

fistrj

Awards
Really excited for this to be released. Money's set aside to pick up this as well as some more Follidrone!

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Pls. don't try to mimic clomid. Call it PCTDrone or Restoredrone but not Clomid.

Pounditz

Awards
Enormadrol or Scroatadrone, all clones of the previous......Anabolic Gooch.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance we can skip filling up the next 3 pages with name ideas? I don't think people interested in this product feel like wading through the creative process.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Any chance we can skip filling up the next 3 pages with name ideas? I don't think people interested in this product feel like wading through the creative process.
Lol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ball on, apply directly to the balls

NakedPolarBea

Awards
I am a new member but I am very excited to stumble across this thread. I hate using RC as well. I was using a certain RC company when it changed from IP to PS and I swear that none of the products sold are quite the same, despite 3rd party testing. Now the freaking company continues to have merchant issues. The fact that your company sells something better than DAA + (insert random test booster here) is awesome. I will most certainly put money to this side for this product and grab some formidrone and viron right now!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am a new member but I am very excited to stumble across this thread. I hate using RC as well. I was using a certain RC company when it changed from IP to PS and I swear that none of the products sold are quite the same, despite 3rd party testing. Now the freaking company continues to have merchant issues. The fact that your company sells something better than DAA + (insert random test booster here) is awesome. I will most certainly put money to this side for this product and grab some formidrone and viron right now!
Much better than daa. We ran blood work on guys using daa and also nmda. Neither raised test levels even 1 point.
My goal is to give you viable options for pct as well as natty anabolics.
Lots more good things coming soon as well.

NakedPolarBea

Awards
Much better than daa. We ran blood work on guys using daa and also nmda. Neither raised test levels even 1 point.
Thanks alot brundel and I have added myself to your mailing list.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far no sides at all. No b!tch crying and emotional sides lmao
How many days have you been in PCT?

halfhuman has gone 7 days without watching the Notebook.
Are you sure about that?:laugh:

I am a new member but I am very excited to stumble across this thread. I hate using RC as well. I was using a certain RC company when it changed from IP to PS and I swear that none of the products sold are quite the same, despite 3rd party testing. Now the freaking company continues to have merchant issues. The fact that your company sells something better than DAA + (insert random test booster here) is awesome. I will most certainly put money to this side for this product and grab some follidrone and viron right now!
Great post and welcome to AM!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Brundel,
Could this SERM possibly be run long term for HRT the way clomid is run low dose continuously?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think a SERM should ever be used long term for HRT and any decent endo will not script it for this.
HRT is test not clomid.
Clomid is good for PCT but not long term.

But...this is as solid as any serm and can be used for any purpose you would use another for.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, they do. And there's a few studies showing its safety and efficacy on clomid long term.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Actually, they do. And there's a few studies showing its safety and efficacy on clomid long term.
Yup. There a few well known doctors who use clomid longterm. It has been safely used in people for longterm 5+ years treatment. I personally dont like how it makes me feel, but some use it long-term as hrt.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Don't they use clomid to maintain fertility when on HRT by some endo's?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for performance. Health wise yes. In terms of raising sperm count only. The increase in FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) leads to an increase in sperm count. Besides that I don't see a reason for long term use.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. There a few well known doctors who use clomid longterm. It has been safely used in people for longterm 5+ years treatment. I personally dont like how it makes me feel, but some use it long-term as hrt.
Some being the key word here. I know a number of endos including my own that would not put someone on clomid long term. It is used to kick start or assist but not as the answer.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Some being the key word here. I know a number of endos including my own that would not put someone on clomid long term. It is used to kick start or assist but not as the answer.
Have you heard of androxal? Its a single isomer of clomid in phase III clinical trials. Its set to release soon for use as long term hrt.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, but thanks for the tip. It gives me a conversation starter with the doc next time.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
No, but thanks for the tip. It gives me a conversation starter with the doc next time.
Ya ive been watching this for awhile..sounds interesting. It's supposed to have the positives of regular clomid, without the estrogenic sides.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless I am reading it wrong, it brought men from mid 200s to low 400s over 12 months. I don't know the range, but no thanks. That wouldn't even be mid range on the most conservative lab.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless I am reading it wrong, it brought men from mid 200s to low 400s over 12 months. I don't know the range, but no thanks. That wouldn't even be mid range on the most conservative lab.
My Dr would script test if your in the 400s and over 30.
Plus how exactly do you make clomid with no estrogenic sides. It IS an estrogen technically. I believe they may be testing it for this purpose but I still don't think serms should be used long term.
I'm about to release one and I'm not gonna recommend people use it long term.

Why not just use test? My test level is whatever I want it to be.

BigTGermany

Awards
I guess you just thought on putting the same ingredient as in bps elimistane (E.cottonii) in a overpriced bottle and milk the cow to make money ...and i guess the people would buy this, as you and your reps are doing forum propaganda. brundel, you are someone who understands his business :)..i don´t blame your for that, thats just the supp market.

...but, what if this stuff is as uneffective as epicatechin or lax. on that stuff people may got nothing, or not much. if the natty serm fails, they may get gyno.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess you just thought on putting the same ingredient as in bps elimistane (E.cottonii) in a overpriced bottle and milk the cow to make money ...and i guess the people would buy this, as you and your reps are doing forum propaganda. brundel, you are someone who understands his business :)..i don´t blame your for that, thats just the supp market. ...but, what if this stuff is as uneffective as epicatechin or lax. on that stuff people may got nothing, or not much. if the natty serm fails, they may get gyno.
For one there's a few people running the serm. I am one of them. Two -epi is effective. Idk where you get that from but I am aware that some people will either hate or just bash it and that's ok. Majority of people love -epi. #1 seller and always sells out quick.

If it fails people will get gyno? Buddy u need to re evaluate your whole theory on every subject you tried to touch.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For one there's a few people running the serm. I am one of them. Two -epi is effective. Idk where you get that from but I am aware that some people will either hate or just bash it and that's ok. Majority of people love -epi. #1 seller and always sells out quick.

If it fails people will get gyno? Buddy u need to re evaluate your whole theory on every subject you tried to touch.
You said that much nicer than I was going to. Props.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FIrstly....
E cottoni was a secondary addition. The SERM we are manufacturing is NOT e cottoni.
Ours is one I first heard about in a cancer ward not a message board. Its a plant based compound thats been around for many years but people who have used it used extremely low doses. Ours will be dozens of times higher in some instances. We also encased it in cyclodextrins to increase absorption. Studies indicate that this increases absorption 700% -1000% with this specific compound.
E cottoni is 40$ a kg so...since it has some interest with users and is extremely cheap there is no reason to not include it.

Second....Ive sold about 10000 Follidrone since july.
If it didnt work people would have stopped buying it a long time ago and it wouldnt have 5 and 10 star ratings everywhere you look.
MOST people who use it see results that are on par with a mild PH. Weight gain, strength, endurance, fat loss and muscle gain at the same time.
Some people say they dont see any effects. Im sure in some cases this is true. NOTHING works 100% on every person on earth. Not even prescription drugs.
TO have 95%+ positive response is more than enough to warrant its use.
If it didnt work we wouldnt have tons of companies cloning Follidrone worldwide. There are 2 in the UK and one in Germany I am aware of. Along with the 3 here in the US.
One even put the name Follidrone on their webpage.
THe good news...Follidrone is still better than all of them. Very glad I used a prop blend because it threw literally 100% of them off.

Also if your questioning if e cottoni is going to fail your then saying your questioning the product you say we are copying. Its like a third grader wrote that post. E cottoni MIGHT be a failure. Thankfully its added as more of a nice looking filler in my product.
I could go into the rest of the ELimistane formula but Ill spare BPS. Hoping they wouldnt stoop so low as to make a fake profile and post BS in my forum.

...nice second post by the way. Im sure you know people are intelligent enough to understand why someone would make fake profiles.

I have learned to just use posts like this for a platform for me to talk more about my products so...thanks for helping me promote my brand.
Hopefully your third post will contribute something useful.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did these guys have low test to begin with or normal levels? Thanks still waiting patiently for the serm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did these guys have low test to begin with or normal levels? Thanks still waiting patiently for the serm.
It was varied. Multiple tests on 2 different things.
Some had low T levels. There was 0 significant change in any of the test subjects for either compound. Sort of a let down considering how hyped up DAA has been over the years. And..how many people have bought it. It also sucked because I wanted to use it for a product.
THere have been quite a few things I have tested in the last few years that are common to supps that failed to work.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
l
I could go into the rest of the ELimistane formula but Ill spare BPS. Hoping they wouldnt stoop so low as to make a fake profile and post BS in my forum.

...nice second post by the way. Im sure you know people are intelligent enough to understand why someone would make fake profiles.

I have learned to just use posts like this for a platform for me to talk more about my products so...thanks for helping me promote my brand.
Hopefully your third post will contribute something useful.
If you really want to use skeptical people as a chance to promote your product, then may i suggest you do so in a more friendly, diplomatic way? You seem to be very accusatory, angry and appear as if you are fending off a nuclear assault of some sorts. This has a tendency to steer onlookers away from your product, rather than towards it. I think you would serve yourself and blr products much better by responding with technical info and things that back your product up. All the other crap is just a turn off. I do appreciate your knowledge however, and enjoy the technical stuff you have to add. Just my. 02.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He actually does always provide information. I'm not part of BLR but people do tend to sort of hate on him but numbers never lie. His products Always sells out pretty quickly. That says a lot.

But I'll leave the war for you guys lol.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was varied. Multiple tests on 2 different things.
Some had low T levels. There was 0 significant change in any of the test subjects for either compound. Sort of a let down considering how hyped up DAA has been over the years. And..how many people have bought it. It also sucked because I wanted to use it for a product.
THere have been quite a few things I have tested in the last few years that are common to supps that failed to work.
There are in fact to HUMAN studies showing an increase in test levels with DAA.....a realistic increase not a 700% increase as others claim in their products