Should BLR release a new SERM?

• Yes New BLR SERM!!!

Votes: 79 90.8%
  • No I love shady RC chems.

Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters

BigTGermany

Awards
i´d rather rely on my proven tamoxifen or clomi. im sure i can also save money by doing that instead of a natty serm

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i´d rather rely on my proven tamoxifen or clomi. im sure i can also save money by doing that instead of a natty serm
Instead of seeing what the serm in the works is. I don't see how you saying what you saying without knowing? Those are proven yes, but also people can't get a RC serm and at that not really know what's in it. Who doesn't want a legit serm?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might add that the stuff your taking Halfhuman has 0 E cottoni in it.
Its only our SERM.

And Ive had the test batch for over a year.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might add that the stuff your taking Halfhuman has 0 E cottoni in it. Its only our SERM. And Ive had the test batch for over a year.
What all is halfhuman using in his pct?

Your Serm product only?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What all is halfhuman using in his pct?

Your Serm product only?
A SERM solo is not a good choice for PCT.
Hes running a proper PCT which includes Formeron and Viron I believe.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A SERM solo is not a good choice for PCT. Hes running a proper PCT which includes Formeron and Viron I believe.
Obviously not. I didn't sift through the pages to see if he mentioned what he was using.

So;

BLR serm
Viron
Formeron

Will there be blood work? If not, "feeling" 100% doesn't prove anything. Not saying your product isn't effective, but guys claim to feel "normal" again with no proof only to realize after stopping the cycle they get soft have a lack of motivation which are directly correlated to T levels

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously not. I didn't sift through the pages to see if he mentioned what he was using.

So;

BLR serm
Viron
Formeron

Will there be blood work? If not, "feeling" 100% doesn't prove anything. Not saying your product isn't effective, but guys claim to feel "normal" again with no proof only to realize after stopping the cycle they get soft have a lack of motivation which are directly correlated to T levels
I dont think hes running bloodwork.
Hes not the only person who has used it though. Its been in testing for over a year now. Several others on this forum have used it for PCT as well as a ton not on this forum. Halfhuman is using the SERM yes but not as a trial to validate its effectiveness.
We validated it long before we went to production.
The primary ingredient has been used as a SERM for many years. Its just that it was used in very low doses. 1000mg or so is needed for it to really be strong enough and some companies use 25mg which is comical. It causes GI issues at high doses though so we used cyclodextrins to improve absorption.
Studies indicate 700-1000% increase in absorption.
So we can use 100-200mg instead of 1000+.
This solved GI issues, dosing issues and makes it a much better ingredient overall.
We are also adding in E cottoni for good measures. Looks like it might have some SERM activity and is extremely cheap.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for anything that's not gonna make me test positive... Seein as how I'm Tryin to go legit. Well as legit as I can be on trt.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can see you liked my E. Cottoni suggestion. You're Welcome lol

About how close are you to a release date? Still curious about the main ingredient, would love to see if one of my guesses is right.
halfhuman ---> how are you liking your PCT thus far? Anything worth noting?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see you liked my E. Cottoni suggestion. You're Welcome lol About how close are you to a release date? Still curious about the main ingredient, would love to see if one of my guesses is right. halfhuman ---> how are you liking your PCT thus far? Anything worth noting?
Just finished my pct this week.

Pct went smooth as helI. My cycle was pretty heavy and long. So a good pct was crucial for recovery.

Week 3 is where I felt fully recovered. For a normal 4-6 week cycle I see this working sooner (1-2 weeks) my serm didn't have the E.Cottoni so with the addition of that it'll make it much better.

I got no sides whatsoever. I am pretty impressed with how it went.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another note was lethargy was very bad during cycle. Each week it kept getting better. Week 3 for me is when everything normalized and week 4 is where my balls was fully hanging

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did use all three BLR products

Viron
Formeron
And serm

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any effects on libido? Decrease? Increase? No Change?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any effects on libido? Decrease? Increase? No Change?
With libido it had no change.

Libido wasn't crushed during cycle. So I can't really say. It stood the same. It didn't decrease that's for sure

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Glad to see you enjoyed your run.

If E. Cottoni makes it better then Brundel will owe me 1 hahaha jk.

Too bad this is coming out AFTER the PH ban.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. Glad to see you enjoyed your run. If E. Cottoni makes it better then Brundel will owe me 1 hahaha jk. Too bad this is coming out AFTER the PH ban.
Anytime.

That ingredient should make it better.

People will still find ways to do a cycle and all those people who bought too

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh absolutely. Just because of the ban, wont stop steroid use.

Also with the surge of SARMs coming out, the natty SERM will definitly have its place

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh absolutely. Just because of the ban, wont stop steroid use. Also with the surge of SARMs coming out, the natty SERM will definitly have its place
Yes sir.

xhrr

Awards
Oh absolutely. Just because of the ban, wont stop steroid use. Also with the surge of SARMs coming out, the natty SERM will definitly have its place
Yep exactly. Would love to try this after I give LGD a shot

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't keep my mouth shut- but just wait for the new natty anabolic on top of this. Haven't been this pumped for awhile.

xhrr

Awards
Can't keep my mouth shut- but just wait for the new natty anabolic on top of this. Haven't been this pumped for awhile.
So you know the ingredients im assuming? Im not asking but the studies are that promising?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I did use all three BLR products

Viron
Formeron
And serm
was this all you ran for PCT? what was your cycle? (or do you have a link to your log? sorry if this has already been answered)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was this all you ran for PCT? what was your cycle? (or do you have a link to your log? sorry if this has already been answered)
Sd-20mg for 4 weeks
Tr3st-75mg for 10 weeks
Dmz-45mg for 6 weeks

Yes I went crazy.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sd-20mg for 4 weeks
Tr3st-75mg for 10 weeks
Dmz-45mg for 6 weeks

Yes I went crazy.
Whoah... That is crazy. Man I feel like doing a 10 weeker next year. Msten for first 4 then dmz last 6. I just need more serm for that

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoah... That is crazy. Man I feel like doing a 10 weeker next year. Msten for first 4 then dmz last 6. I just need more serm for that
My cycles are always 8-12 weeks. Depending what it is. 4-6 weeks to me makes it harder to keep gains.

Do it! You will always run cycles like that again lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-6 week cycles for cut or recomp
8-12 for bulk. That's my motto

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My cycles are always 8-12 weeks. Depending what it is. 4-6 weeks to me makes it harder to keep gains.

Do it! You will always run cycles like that again lol
I'm only doing one bulk season a year so I'll definitely run it next fall/winter

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Sd-20mg for 4 weeks Tr3st-75mg for 10 weeks Dmz-45mg for 6 weeks Yes I went crazy.
For this run you have been using the standard dosing protocol of the products you mentioned for your PCT. Do. C

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you know the ingredients im assuming? Im not asking but the studies are that promising?
I know two of them and one of them is for added absorption, but the others I do not.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For this run you have been using the standard dosing protocol of the products you mentioned for your PCT. Do. C
Yes.

2 caps viron 5 on 2 off
Formeron I believe it was about 100mg per day.
Serm two servings split.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im playing the ingredient panels very close to the chest on these new products.
Kasaj doesnt really know what hes taking but that helps him also not know what to expect because he cant research the ingredients.
His initial physical response to it is very promising though. This is an alpha version with only 2 of 3 anabolic ingredients included. The third being equally solid.
Just wait.
He can tell you anything he wants except the ingredients ;)

HUGE things coming.

Mark my words. These will change the way people approach natty anabolics. Nobody is doing what we are currently.
THis stands for the PWO and 2 natty anabolics. Cutting edge stuff. Very exciting science. THere is no PWO even close to this. Very unusual ingredient panel.
Quite a few ingredients nobody has likely ever heard of.
Im building a ton of research so I can blog post about the science of the ingredients.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also welcome HALFHUMAN as our new rep.
As you guys know we/ I dont take this lightly. I only have one other rep and we dont just take anyone on board.
He has alot to contribute, honest, and is a strong member of the community. I think a good choice.

pcarzola

Awards
As you guys know we/ I dont take this lightly. I only have one other rep and we dont just take anyone on board.
He has alot to contribute, honest, and is a strong member of the community. I think a good choice.
Congrats half human!

pcarzola

Awards
Brundel, kisaj let it slip about an amazing natty anabolic you got going on in testing. Whats the timeframe on that. We need it!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats, halfhuman! Great, honest guy that will bring a lot to answer questions.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel, kisaj let it slip about an amazing natty anabolic you got going on in testing. Whats the timeframe on that. We need it!
The first is in alpha testing. Halfhuman and kasaj both are taking it as well as a few others who are not forum members.
I just need to make sure it works as well as the science indicates.
Perhaps 6 weeks.
We have another in R&D as well. Still finalizing the ingredient profile but it looks pretty solid. So there are 2 coming soon.
PLus the SERM
and a very strong AI
and a PWO.

;)

stay tuned. Big things coming from BLR.

pcarzola

Awards
The first is in alpha testing. Halfhuman and kasaj both are taking it as well as a few others who are not forum members.
I just need to make sure it works as well as the science indicates.
Perhaps 6 weeks.
We have another in R&D as well. Still finalizing the ingredient profile but it looks pretty solid. So there are 2 coming soon.
PLus the SERM
and a very strong AI
and a PWO.

;)

stay tuned. Big things coming from BLR.
Oh im staying tuned. Please dont ever change the way BLR does business. It is a huge rarity that a company only puts out stuff that straight works.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
congrats on the rep job halfhuman!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Halfhuman! He will make a great addition to the team.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks fellas and thanks to Brundel for this opportunity. Glad to be part of this team. I felt it was only right to rep a company who are upfront and think of us first.

Now the things we have in the works. Wow.

What I'm testing out got me so excited that it gave me an instant libido boost lol

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas and thanks to Brundel for this opportunity. Glad to be part of this team. I felt it was only right to rep a company who are upfront and think of us first.

Now the things we have in the works. Wow.

What I'm testing out got me so excited that it gave me an instant libido boost lol
Congratulations bro!!

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Is HALFHUMAN really SANEY in disguise?

Answer me GODDAMIT!