Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not yet. Ill try to get to it today.

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Since our balls are literally on the line, can you show before and after blood panels?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I want a million dollars lol

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Lol in for ball pics ;). Really though you either can wait and see how others react or try it. I'll post blood after my next cycle with it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be buying when it drops
I expect this will be the standard go to for on cycle estro management, pct and for combating gyno. Anywhere you would use a serm this will get the job done

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I expect this will be the standard go to for on cycle estro management, pct and for combating gyno. Anywhere you would use a serm this will get the job done
Send it over brundel ;)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
whats new and upcoming for 2015 brundel, when will your pre workout be formulated.

follidrone has been great.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually a few things in the pipeline. Wait till u guys see. Amazing stuff on the way.

Pre workout is going to be innovative and very very diff. None like it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats new and upcoming for 2015 brundel, when will your pre workout be formulated.

follidrone has been great.
We have quite a few things in the works-

-A SERM. Should be ready for release late this week.

-A new AI. This stuff is a new compound to the supp industry. Its the strongest natural AI Ive ever seen at 94%. This will for 100% certain be the new industry standard.

-2 Natty anabolics. 1. is a mix with epicatechin and some other ingredients that work well together. Trials are going very well.
2. is a type of anabolic not used in the supp industry. New components and new MOA. THis stuff is very exciting and we are beginning test studies next week with at least one of the components.

-A new Transdermal. This stuff looks insane. Im not gonna say more about whats in it but we are already testing ingredient 1. In my opinion each ingredient should work by itself and If not I wont use it. IM not all about having 30 ingredients at 5mg. I use full doses of viable ingredients. So...we test every one and if the ingredient doesnt kick ass solo we drop it. This way when we use 4-5 ingredients the product is obscenely strong.

- A PWO.
I have basically reinvented the PWO. We have several ingredients nobody has ever used. Some exciting things here for sure.
If you looked at ours there will be nothing else that really compares because it will be so different in action and ingredient panel.
There are things we are doing that seem counter intuitive and I can promise you that this product is going to make a big stir.
For too long there has been this stagnation in the PWO arena...we are going to change this as well as what is expected from a PWO.
We are going to change what the public expects from a PWO.
I can tell you its not gonna be cheap but itll outperform anything else. Period.

Swolljaboi

Awards
We have quite a few things in the works-

-A SERM. Should be ready for release late this week.

-A new AI. This stuff is a new compound to the supp industry. Its the strongest natural AI Ive ever seen at 94%. This will for 100% certain be the new industry standard.

-2 Natty anabolics. 1. is a mix with epicatechin and some other ingredients that work well together. Trials are going very well.
2. is a type of anabolic not used in the supp industry. New components and new MOA. THis stuff is very exciting and we are beginning test studies next week with at least one of the components.

-A new Transdermal. This stuff looks insane. Im not gonna say more about whats in it but we are already testing ingredient 1. In my opinion each ingredient should work by itself and If not I wont use it. IM not all about having 30 ingredients at 5mg. I use full doses of viable ingredients. So...we test every one and if the ingredient doesnt kick ass solo we drop it. This way when we use 4-5 ingredients the product is obscenely strong.

- A PWO.
I have basically reinvented the PWO. We have several ingredients nobody has ever used. Some exciting things here for sure.
If you looked at ours there will be nothing else that really compares because it will be so different in action and ingredient panel.
There are things we are doing that seem counter intuitive and I can promise you that this product is going to make a big stir.
For too long there has been this stagnation in the PWO arena...we are going to change this as well as what is expected from a PWO.
We are going to change what the public expects from a PWO.
I can tell you its not gonna be cheap but itll outperform anything else. Period.
Exciting stuff. I'm a huge BLR fan. Can't wait to try some of these products. I've been hurting for a good AI since the loss of Formeron.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exciting stuff. I'm a huge BLR fan. Can't wait to try some of these products. I've been hurting for a good AI since the loss of Formeron.
Just wait bro. The new AI is super strong and is also anabolic ;)
We are also going to release a new transdermal not related to the anabolic AI which will most likely be oral.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait bro. The new AI is super strong and is also anabolic ;) We are also going to release a new transdermal not related to the anabolic AI which will most likely be oral.
Very nice! I will be running something that will require an AI later on this year (maybe) and will definitely give this a go if it's out

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yall going to love it all Guarantee.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Looks amazing, very promising product! Great work as always by brundel

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the next natty anabolic. If its anything like folli I think were in for a real treat.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, you have no idea. It's been so damn hard to not say a word.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of people use Follidrone during PCT to help maintain gains but also to just make it less of a drag.
PCT sucks for most people so anything you can do to keep up strength and endurance will help you not only feel better but retain hard earned gains.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Me personally during cycle and during pct
This is my next plan. I know a lot of people say reserve the natty stuff for pct and not on cycle but the endurance from folli needs to be stacked with something anabolic imo. So on my next cycle I'll be running it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my next plan. I know a lot of people say reserve the natty stuff for pct and not on cycle but the endurance from folli needs to be stacked with something anabolic imo. So on my next cycle I'll be running it.
Exactly. That's the reason i stack follidrone while on cycle. Helps with endurance tremendously.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody ran folli twice now? I'm curious about the the results of the second run. Were the results as good or close to the same as the first run. Assuming there was equal time off as long as the first run IE 8 weeks on folli, 8 weeks off, and another 8 weeks folli?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anybody ran folli twice now? I'm curious about the the results of the second run. Were the results as good or close to the same as the first run. Assuming there was equal time off as long as the first run IE 8 weeks on folli, 8 weeks off, and another 8 weeks folli?
you can technically run (-)-Epi indefinitely so there is no need to have that long of time off IIRC

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Well I understand its a natty, and that its safe to be on for a long time, as far as is known right now, but even natty things the body gets used to so I was curious about the effects after some time off and then on again. The body must have some sort of rebound effect wouldn't it?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Like when using aas, eventually the receptors down regulate so no matter how much you take, it just doesn't work after a while, until ample time off anyway. The body keeps itself in homeostasis, so what will the body do after folli has been in it? I'm not a technical person so please excuse my strange responses lol

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Or maybe I'm just completely wrong and don't know what I'm talking about

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AAS suppress the endocrine system so its a much different beast.
MANY people have run Follidrone several times with solid results each time. Looks like some of the effects from the epi persist for a while after cessation of administration (according to studies) but eventually the effects fade. Another cycle kicks things back up into full gear again and resumes the abnormally high anabolic state and increased metabolism and endurance.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run it for 6 months, took about 45 days off and ran it again. The effects come right back.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazing honestly. I now have a new baseline for 4 of my big 6 lifts that I work off of, cardio is better than ever (resting HR of 50), and pretty shredded. Obviously there was a lot of hard work in there, but the power that I was able to consistently tap into at the later parts of my sets really made a difference and allowed me to increase my level of HIIT.

I felt a drop in that power after about 2 weeks from stopping that run and was able to stay near the levels I was pushing at, but it was very hard and required more recovery time. The best way to describe it would be frustrating because you know what you were just doing weeks before and now it is so much harder.

Started a second run and in 3 days I was feeling it again. It's not an actual feeling, but if you have trained for a long time you know when you typically will start to gas and you just plow through it with Folli. I recommend everyone always run a log book so you can see for yourself.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Well I just picked up some more folli so I have enough for about 3 month run @2 caps/day. I'm hoping for a few new pr's myself which I'm sure will happen. Would be nice to gain a pound or two of lean mass as well. I always log everything I do so I'm stoked to see the changes.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I just picked up some more folli so I have enough for about 3 month run @2 caps/day. I'm hoping for a few new pr's myself which I'm sure will happen. Would be nice to gain a pound or two of lean mass as well. I always log everything I do so I'm stoked to see the changes.
Keep in mind that Follidrone significantly increases metabolism and fat loss so if you stay at current caloric maintenance you will most likely stay at your current weight or even more likely lose a few lbs.
I HIGHLY recommend a serious increase in cals from baseline maintenance. If you use protein and good fats to get the added cals youll stay lean and mean but grow like a weed.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point, I didn't think about that. Based on what you've seen with folli and its effects on metabolism, how much above maintenance would you recommend if the goal is adding lean mass?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a good point, I didn't think about that. Based on what you've seen with folli and its effects on metabolism, how much above maintenance would you recommend if the goal is adding lean mass?
300-500

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id start at 500 personally. If you dont gain weight in the first 7 days go to 1000. If its too much and you start to get chubby increase cardio frequency.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit brundel release this serm!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damnit brundel release this serm!
I should have it up for sale on our site by wed hopefully.
Tgb
Strong
And np will have stock as well as all major uk retailers.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in time for my pct
Me too, but tbh I'd like to see blood work before trusting it to perform as a serm, otherwise it just becomes an expensive pct addition. I'm stoked regardless, I love the innovation from BLR.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too, but tbh I'd like to see blood work before trusting it to perform as a serm, otherwise it just becomes an expensive pct addition. I'm stoked regardless, I love the innovation from BLR.
The primary ingredient has plenty of viable research and...we did a considerable amount of internal testing. Public lab results may make it look like we intend it to be a medication which can cause trouble. Also why we avoid direct comparisons to tamox or clomid unless its directly quoted from a study.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally understood...

I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Trying to get all the info available and upcoming. Doesn't mean im not gonna grab a bottle for the time being :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally understood...

I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Trying to get all the info available and upcoming. Doesn't mean im not gonna grab a bottle for the time being :)
I can tell you this....i had planned to not release this stuff because i thought maybe after the ban that a serm would not be super popular but it was so strong in testing that i had to release it just to give people the option. Ive had this stuff for more than a year now and ive given it to dozens of guys. Everyone loved it and the data we got back was as solid as anything ive ever seen. So...we are adding e cottonii because it looks like it might work and it cheap and releasing it.
You guys will love it. Im certain.