brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is HALFHUMAN really SANEY in disguise?

Answer me GODDAMIT!
Lol I think Saney is banned from AM......
If not he will be insta repped.
I didnt realize you were on here bro. Good to see you. We have some great stuff in the works if you want to help out with testing.
= free supps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the SERM raws here.
Its shipping to the manufacturer today.
We should have it back in 14 days or so.

discusdan

Awards
Any idea of cost yet? Waiting patiently for my epi cycle, got viron and formeron here ready

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Lol I think Saney is banned from AM......
If not he will be insta repped.
I didnt realize you were on here bro. Good to see you. We have some great stuff in the works if you want to help out with testing.
= free supps.
Ha! Regs a little too tight for his sort I think it's a shame :lol:

Looks like these guys realise BLR is the REAL effing DEAL!

Incinderine and Acnedren are staples of mine - order it in all the way to Aus :thumb:

fistrj

Awards
Very (un)patiently waiting for this to be released! Really excited to see what new exciting things BLR will be releasing this year as well!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raws have already shipped to the manufacturer.
Hopefully 10 days ETA.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Close. I dont have a name yet. I had better get to work lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomidren was my thought but using a name so close to a prescription med is risky.
Even though there are 098029834029340923402938429348234 products named nolva...something

I like clomidren.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
EDIT

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
When will the SERM product hit retailers? Very interested and how would this compare to Viron?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a halo cycle in a few weeks, hoping to test this baby out!

Release this sucka!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are very close.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
I Would be happy to get also a Protocol like Week 1-4 BLR SERM 1-4 Viron 2-5 BLR AI 3-5 Cortisol Modulator Etc. Frankly i'm still a little bit confused with subject to the timing of PCT options,

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting a halo cycle in a few weeks, hoping to test this baby out! Release this sucka!!
You should be good to go. It'll be out before your cycle ends ;-)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Possible names to play with:
SERMadren,
P-SERM or SERM-P that could stand for Powerful SERM (I bet few minds will read it SPERM haha).

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possible names to play with:
SERMadren,
P-SERM or SERM-P that could stand for Powerful SERM (I bet few minds will read it SPERM haha).
I really need fo figure it out...i havnt even designed the labels (i design them myself ) gonna work on the labels tomorrow so...ill have to just decide on a name. Ultimately its not the name but the contents.
Gonna do 500mg of one ingredient and 400 to 500 e cottonii per cap.
This stuff is gonna be the best pct option available.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Choosing a name isn't easy. But the formula is amazing.

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
..ill have to just decide on a name. Ultimately its not the name but the .[/QUOTE]

ultima content (?)

fistrj

Awards
I'm starting a halo cycle in a few weeks, hoping to test this baby out!

Release this sucka!!
I'm just started my Halo cycle. Have a Serm in shopping cart waiting to be ordered within the next week pending on this new product. Really hoping to follow up cycle with BLR instead as everything I've tried from them has been a big hit!

Was hoping a PCT with new product + VIRON (Eurycoma appears to have remarkable anti-estrogenic effects in vitro and has a potency similar to Tamoxifen when the active ingredient is injected)+ Formeron (stocked up before ban).

Any chance of a bundle sale (PCT domination stack ;) ) of VIRON and new SERM? :) I feel quite a few people stocked up on goodies before the ban and this could come in handy!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I'm just started my Halo cycle. Have a Serm in shopping cart waiting to be ordered within the next week pending on this new product. Really hoping to follow up cycle with BLR instead as everything I've tried from them has been a big hit!

Was hoping a PCT with new product + VIRON (Eurycoma appears to have remarkable anti-estrogenic effects in vitro and has a potency similar to Tamoxifen when the active ingredient is injected)+ Formeron (stocked up before ban).

Any chance of a bundle sale (PCT domination stack ;) ) of VIRON and new SERM? :) I feel quite a few people stocked up on goodies before the ban and this could come in handy!!
Not to start anything with you, buy why on earth would you start a cycle without having your pct ancillaries on hand?

I understand you're waiting for this release, as am I since this product sounds and will be amazing. However not at the very least having a backup RC on hand is simply irresponsible.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Never start a cycle without having a full pct in hand.

Hopefully ours are circulating before yours start.

fistrj

Awards
Not to start anything with you, buy why on earth would you start a cycle without having your pct ancillaries on hand?

I understand you're waiting for this release, as am I since this product sounds and will be amazing. However not at the very least having a backup RC on hand is simply irresponsible.
You're not starting anything I definitely understand your views and appreciate them. There's a lot of people who jump into things and without the help of people like yourself screw themselves up pretty badly.
I've done a thorough amount of research, been planning this for a little over a year before I finally decided to pull the trigger on what I'm doing. I've talked to several of my gym colleagues who've ran several successful cycles (more so was concerned about bunk RC - they know theirs isn't), and have on hand the necessary RC's. (Nolva & Clomid, I'm planning strictly Nolva though - 20/20/10/10.) If the need arises I have full access to their library. While it's not in hand so to speak, it's on hand. I've been following this to see how it's been developing, looking promising so far - however I did not jump into it with my fingers crossed - I'm prepared should things get delayed (knowing they always can).

I appreciate your (And halfhuman) concern!

Sorry for being vague.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant imagine a better PCT than Formeron + viron and the new SERM.
Im sure we will at some point have a PCT stack available.

We are close with the SERM. If your starting a cycle and its 4-6 weeks long we will have the SERM ready for sure by PCT time.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is preliminary data showing this product to be as effective as our friends Nolva/clomid/torem at preventing estro buildup in breast tissue as well as kick starting htpa?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is preliminary data showing this product to be as effective as our friends Nolva/clomid/torem at preventing estro buildup in breast tissue as well as kick starting htpa?
I dont want to make direct comparisons to prescription drugs.
I will tell you that it is strong enough to be used in any case and for any purpose. Gyno, pct, test boosting, estro blockage. Its very stout stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's very effective and def brings you back. I had a long cycle and started with sd. If I recover from that you can recover from any 6 weeks cycle easy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Halfhuman used the equivalent of one capsule without the E cottonii.
There will be 60 caps and Ill recommend 2 daily but as you can see...even 1 with half the ingredients works.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Also Halfhuman used the equivalent of one capsule without the E cottonii.
There will be 60 caps and Ill recommend 2 daily but as you can see...even 1 with half the ingredients works.
this-pleases-me-frog.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Halfhuman used the equivalent of one capsule without the E cottonii. There will be 60 caps and Ill recommend 2 daily but as you can see...even 1 with half the ingredients works.
That's what amazes me. I felt recovered around week 3 at 1 cap. I'm sure two caps will be much quicker.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
each cap has 500mg of our serm complexed with cyclodextrins along with 500mg e cottonii.
60 caps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfhuman, Kasaj...you guys want to test drive a transdermal AI?
I have exactly 2 bottles.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got labs on Thur last week so I know I am sitting at 29 (3-70) and stopped formeron 2 weeks ago in anticipation for the lab.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im waiting for this new product to drop before I grab that bottle of prolactrone for my stash.....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any news or timeline updates?