Cycle Advice (Wants to Try Super Mandro)

rmoses123

rmoses123

Awards
Hey,

I could use some advice before I actually order and do this, I have very little experience with SARMs.

Looking to bulk.

My plan is this - 8 weeks cycle:
Super Mandro x3 a day
Protex x1 a day

PCT right after the 8 weeks:
Post Cycle 3X

Weight - 165 lbs
Height - 5'7

Previous experience (about 5 years ago):
I used XI-KT from Iron Legion once with no PCT (as it says it's not required) - everything went well and I had no sides, I loved this product by the way.
I tried Anafuse for 8 weeks which I can't really say did anything, didn't feel it at all.

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,

I could use some advice before I actually order and do this, I have very little experience with SARMs.

Looking to bulk.

My plan is this - 8 weeks cycle:
Super Mandro x3 a day
Protex x1 a day

PCT right after the 8 weeks:
Post Cycle 3X

Weight - 165 lbs
Height - 5'7

Previous experience (about 5 years ago):
I used XI-KT from Iron Legion once with no PCT (as it says it's not required) - everything went well and I had no sides, I loved this product by the way.
I tried Anafuse for 8 weeks which I can't really say did anything, didn't feel it at all.

Thanks!
Although this isn't the anabolic section I'll still go ahead and answer it here and maybe @Admin can move the thread.

Super mandro isn't a sarm but it's a great product that's well dosed and produces gains. However, you might want to add a test base (4-andro) to help combat some lethargy that comes with 1-andro products. Andro the giant is the same 330mg daily dosed which is very effective imo.

Also would recommend a serm on hand for pct to help recover fully. I love super mandro though so the product is great and very effective. Feel free to message me or ask here for any questions

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Although this isn't the anabolic section I'll still go ahead and answer it here and maybe @Admin can move the thread.

Super mandro isn't a sarm but it's a great product that's well dosed and produces gains. However, you might want to add a test base (4-andro) to help combat some lethargy that comes with 1-andro products. Andro the giant is the same 330mg daily dosed which is very effective imo.

Also would recommend a serm on hand for pct to help recover fully. I love super mandro though so the product is great and very effective. Feel free to message me or ask here for any questions
Super Mandro and Andro the Giant is a killer stack and I know many on the forums who have ran it in the past with a few logs on here as well.