Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
6/14

Whoop whoop. Chest is hurting like a bitch. I didn't feel the DOMS really until I got in the squat rack, had to stretch my arms and chest every time lol.

I'm munching on:
trout fillet
1.5 cups white rice
a litre of water

I had 1 scoop asgt/10 hemavol pre. Held my nose with the asgt, forgot about that trick, I guess when you are an adult you just don't eat crap you don't like lol.

Had 2 scoops nutra 2 scoops kwik karb 5g creatine post workout

Workout:

A1: Squat: 155lbs
x10,x10,x10,x10,x10,x10, x9, x8, x7, x10
I will up this to 175 I think next week. I did a lot of rest pausing, but I think it did too good on this weight. Luckily, even 100 squats with 0 weight is good for you lol.

A2: Lying Leg Curl: 15lbs each leg
50lbs x10 (too much, dropped to 30) x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x7, x9.5, x9.5, x10
This hurt like hell...apparently my hamstring is the weakest part of my body, or is 30lbs (15 each leg) not horrible?

B1: Low cable pull ins: 22lbs
x20, x20, x20

B2: Smith Calf Raise: 110lbs
x20, x20, x20

In 0240 Out: 0350 Weight: 180.5

Notes: I think I may be a super responder to natadrol. Or I am the master of placebo. 1.5 pound gain from yesterday, and my muskles look damn good, hard and dry. Who knows.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Whoop whoop. Chest is hurting like a bitch. I didn't feel the DOMS really until I got in the squat rack, had to stretch my arms and chest every time lol.

I'm munching on:
trout fillet
1.5 cups white rice
a litre of water

I had 1 scoop asgt/10 hemavol pre. Held my nose with the asgt, forgot about that trick, I guess when you are an adult you just don't eat crap you don't like lol.

Workout:

I will up this to 175 I think next week. I did a lot of rest pausing, but I think it did too good on this weight. Luckily, even 100 squats with 0 weight is good for you lol.

50lbs x10 (too much, dropped to 30) x10, x10, x10, x10, x10, x7, x9.5, x9.5, x10
This hurt like hell...apparently my hamstring is the weakest part of my body, or is 30lbs (15 each leg) not horrible?

x20, x20, x20

x20, x20, x20

Notes: I think I may be a super responder to natadrol. Or I am the master of placebo. 1.5 pound gain from yesterday, and my muskles look damn good, hard and dry. Who knows.
Nice job. Good to hear the natadrol is already kicking in and not affecting your libido...I mean, getting a chub from 200 yards away is damn impressive. lmao

Let us know how them legs feel in a day or so.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

I'm munching on:
trout fillet
1.5 cups white rice
a litre of water

Workout:

x20, x20, x20

x20, x20, x20

That one is gonna hurt in the morning!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Bump with meal

3x boiled egg whites
1cup mixed fruit
1cup cottage cheese YEAAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!1 they brought it back, made my day
1 bowl apple oatmeal
12oz v8
16oz milk

Also ate 2 little chips ahoy cookies randomly.

Heres a picture :)

These had me laughing my ass off btw.

DOMS is coming...

Attachments

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
You ain't never lied!!! I'd be surprised if you weren't walking like Fred Sanford.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Bump for my meal :D

Dinner =
half of a cornish hen
1.5 cups white rice
12oz v8
16oz milk
a salad with cheese, bacon, eggs, ceasar on top $$ Very small though

Pre-bed meal

the other half of that poor little hen
1.5 cups rice
2x natadrol
2x super cissus rx
3x adam....I only have one cap left...cmon nutra hurry!!
1x resveratrol
1x slin sane a bit before the meal

pre bed cheat snack hahaha
some cheddar sun chips
some beef jerky

I take as many chips as I can fit in my mouth, 3 or 4, and put a piece of jerky in the middle...so damn good :D Sun chips are actually pretty damn healthy...as far as chips go..its been about 3 months since i had them though so dont feel bad about it :D

Been doing the natadrol 2/2/2 is that good or should I do 3/3?

Got two bottles for 6 weeks...dont really want to have half a bottle left so I need to do the math and figure when to up it to 8/day to finish

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
2/2/2 or 3/3 is good. I'd just dose one of those about an hour before your workout.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
2/2/2 or 3/3 is good. I'd just dose one of those about an hour before your workout.
Exactly. Should give your workout a little boost.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Good work out buddy, i've done simiar leg workouts recently and they really take some motivation, and a good PreWO haha.

Keep it up killer!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
got woken up by some test fire.

couple handfuls of cashews and water

going back to sleep

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
6/15 Death cardio

Figured I would relieve my DOMS with some cardio, kind of like breaking your finger to forget about your headache. Hopefully it works o_O :D

I superset my cardio...something new. Was pretty fun, but I am smoked also.

9 miles stationary bike
.5 miles 5.0 incline 6.0 speed on treadmill
9 miles stationary bike
.5 miles 5.0 incline 7.0 speed on treadmill
9 miles on the bike
1.5 miles cooldown on the bike

Total: 30 miles.

Also did 100 situps soon as I got to the gym. Abs are smoked from yesterday o_O

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, weight= 181 or 180.5

scales in the gym go by .5s lol.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
things looking good here big V!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like too much cardio for me! Looks good brah

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6/15 Death cardio

Figured I would relieve my DOMS with some cardio, kind of like breaking your finger to forget about your headache. Hopefully it works o_O :D

I superset my cardio...something new. Was pretty fun, but I am smoked also.

9 miles stationary bike
9 miles stationary bike
.5 miles 5.0 incline 7.0 speed on treadmill
9 miles on the bike
1.5 miles cooldown on the bike

Total: 30 miles.

Also did 100 situps soon as I got to the gym. Abs are smoked from yesterday o_O
Nice bro. Keep up the good work. If I did that I would have to do intervual to catch my breathe. endurance is always a good thing

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on getting selected in that Pink Magic thread. BTW that SS cardio looks intense!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ thanks man! I am super stoked about that too, as soon as I come home from leave I think a PM/Prime/gym bag log is going to happen :lol:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
^ thanks man! I am super stoked about that too, as soon as I come home from leave I think a PM/Prime/gym bag log is going to happen :lol:
Count me in for that log as well!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Didn't know about that one. Congrats!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man u def deserve it

:usa:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Apparently my sister is pissed at me lol.

She threw some flowers on the dinner table for my moms birthday, and said "I have to pee"

I called, and my mom was all sad so I cheered her up, and she posted "best part of my birthday was keith called" so I think my little sister is pissed, rofl...she made this post on the picture of one of my tattoos (the one that is the names of some ancestors)

Sister - "you are seriously weird. all ancestors you dont know"
Me - "The term ancestor implies ancient, which means no one knew any of their ancestors"
Sister - "That's not what I was implying. It seems silly to remember those who did not make an impact in your life"
Me - "Not really, we [humanity] do it all the time."
Sister - "the human race is stupid anyways"

1 point keith lol. not sure what to say in response.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established

She threw some flowers on the dinner table for my moms birthday, and said "I have to pee"

I called, and my mom was all sad so I cheered her up, and she posted "best part of my birthday was keith called" so I think my little sister is pissed, rofl...she made this post on the picture of one of my tattoos (the one that is the names of some ancestors)

Me - "The term ancestor implies ancient, which means no one knew any of their ancestors"
Sister - "That's not what I was implying. It seems silly to remember those who did not make an impact in your life"

What is the ancestors tattoo about? I'm not familiar with yor background yet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I see hidden meaning in this post can u please explain it to me :chairfall:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
That thread should help clear some things up for u :fing02:
Thanks! Subbed to that one too now. Had to delete the link cuz I don't have my 50 posts yet... man that sh*t is getting annoying!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ just post in every thread there is lol :D

Hidden meaning? No, but apparently putting the pictures of my tattoos was a bad plan because everyone in my family is taking pot shots lol. I am about to block them all :sgrin:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh, another funny thing today, my boss called and was like wtf is with your facebook status, and I said, what are you talking about (I blocked him like 3 months ago lol) hes like what did you kick me off or something, and I say, yeah, keeping my professional and personal life seperate (in other words, you are a **** and I don't want you to talk to me on facebook, rofl)

Facebook is f***in annoying sometimes..

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
^ just post in every thread there is lol :D

Hidden meaning? No, but apparently putting the pictures of my tattoos was a bad plan because everyone in my family is taking pot shots lol. I am about to block them all :sgrin:
I'm getting there...

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Oh, another funny thing today, my boss called and was like wtf is with your facebook status, and I said, what are you talking about (I blocked him like 3 months ago lol) hes like what did you kick me off or something, and I say, yeah, keeping my professional and personal life seperate (in other words, you are a **** and I don't want you to talk to me on facebook, rofl)

Facebook is f***in annoying sometimes..
That's hilarious:lol: It's one of the reasons why I don't want to get my own page too... too many idiots who would post.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh, forgot the good news!

I found apple cider vinegar, 100% natty in an Iraqi store $$$$$$$$$$$

The cost??

12oz or so for 1 dollar :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Recap of food:

Breakfast:
2x natadrol
2x cissus rx
1x resveratrol
1.5 cups rice
chicken and broccoli on top stir fry stuff
12oz v8
16oz milk

Pre-wo:
nothing, cardio day

Post wo:
2 scoops nutrapro
2 scoops kwik karb
5g creatine
16oz milk

post wo meal:
Same as breakfast, except no pills or drinks, just water

Lunch:
4x boiled egg white
1 bowl apple oatmeal
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup mixed fruit
1 piece wheat bread w/pb
1 cupish diced taters
12oz v8
16oz milk

Dinner:
2x natadrol
8oz salmon
1 cup mashed taters
12oz v8
16oz milk

Pre-bed:
2x natadrol
2x cissus
1x slinsane
1x adam...last one lol...hope mail comes in tomorrow, its due!
salmon
rice w/ corn and beans in it, think its called aztec rice
chicken burrito thing

I'd like input on my diet if anyone has some :) I think I have it squared away, but would love to hear from more experienced fellows :)

Anyways, sweet dreams

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...Definitely interested to see how this plays out for you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet just looks a bit heavy on dairy, some opinions might differ but excess dairy can give you skin a kind of watery soft look.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I find it really depends on the person when it comes to dairy, I don't seem to have any problems with it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it really depends on the person when it comes to dairy, I don't seem to have any problems with it.
Everybody has some I think but it may not be as crucial for some for sure. During the latter stages of contest prep I would recommend not dairy whatsoever but it may not be that noticeable for those who aren't below say 8% bodyfat. It depends on the person and the level definition they want to show. There is a point I believe that all people would benefit from the removal of dairy from their diet.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everybody has some I think but it may not be as crucial for some for sure. During the latter stages of contest prep I would recommend not dairy whatsoever but it may not be that noticeable for those who aren't below say 8% bodyfat. It depends on the person and the level definition they want to show. There is a point I believe that all people would benefit from the removal of dairy from their diet.
I as well have never had issues, and when it comes to milk, my dairy consumption is definitely excessive. But I am no where near 8%, so that might be why.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Definitely agree Dream...Dairy is not something i'd use to get ripped but it is invaluable to me during regular training for extra protein.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I expect today to be nutso :D

On the dairy:
I think I could benefit from cutting a bit for the next few weeks, goal is to get as defined as possible, because I am going on leave and you know the drill when you haven't seen an attractive lady for 8 months :D + one of the dates I have set up has being naked built in.

How much should I cut out? right now it is 16oz 4 times a day, sometimes 5, cut it to once or twice a day? Pretty sure I get plenty of protein from meat, just been having milk as often as possible to up the cals, when it comes in those little 8oz juice boxes it is deceptively easy to drink a full one in like 4 seconds lol.

Breakfast today:
5x hemavol
2x natadrol
2x cissus
2x slinsane
2 cups shrimp alfredo....today was one of those days when the choice in the chow hall blows....was that or some chicken fried veal for protein.
12oz v8
16oz milk - lol

pre-wo:
2 scoops asgt::::im going insane btw, its starting to kick in and I feel the love everyone else keeps talking about :D

Today is arms/shoulders...going to attempt some running too, but might not go far

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
How are those legs feeling after all those squats?

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
They feel like hell lol...sitting at the desk doesnt help much, I get up and stretch them out, they feel good, then next time I get up its back to hell!

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
They feel like hell lol...sitting at the desk doesnt help much, I get up and stretch them out, they feel good, then next time I get up its back to hell!
LOL... I figured they has to be killing you after all that! There is no way I would even try that right now. BTW... your mailbox is full.