Votum 2.0 - NATADROL/HGHPRO/HEMAVOL/FRIENDS

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
OK As promised, recap of my final night.

Flew into Dallas, missed the flight to Kuwait. Got a hotel room near the airport for free. Had a badass ribeye and a jack and coke for free...

Went out to the pool in my uniform, took my top off because it was hot. HOT ass flight attendant came over and took my t shirt off for me...she was drunk...and sexy as hell. Blonde, bikini, belly button ring and all. She went out for dinner and got my hotel room to come over later. I had some drinks and got sick of waiting around for her so I decided to go out with the guy who was rooming with me.

We told the cabbie to take us to a good club with no dress code or cover...I was wearing cowboys shorts and a longhorn shirt I bought in the airport because I didnt think Id be staying so I brought no civvies with.

He takes us 10 miles to a place called silver city, which looks like a huge awesome club from the inside and is actually a huge strip club. Cab fare was 50 bucks.

Got inside, theres a cover and a dress code, which I do not meet. Talked to the manager, who is ex military, he lets us in free.

Bought a few crown and cokes. One stripper takes interest in me. My buddy I was with was already drunk, and probably bought me around 13 shots.

The stripper talks about my eyes and good taste in clothes (which is actually true...everyone in Texas loves those teams and tons of girls commented on my outfit, not only strippers lol) and my tattoos. I got tricked into some dances, which I of course though were free until I had to pay 160 for them at the end. it was like 2 hours worth though so not too shabby. Anyway this stripper gives me her number and wants to go out after shes off. I may have typed the number into my phone wrong, or she may have been bull****ting me, too late to know now (LOL)

I leave, and wait for the chick in the back. Some security guy says no loitering so I call her and some guy answers saying wrong number. Meh. Some black chicks pull up and ask if I want a ride, one was hot so I say of course. She puts a condom on me and asks for 40 bucks, so I proceed to chew her out for being a siren.

My buddy is in the back of a cab the entire time yelling at me, and the cabby is also yelling at me, telling me they are shemale hookers. Its possible, either way I draw the line at strippers, so I got out and got in a cab. My buddy had already taken off.

I get back to the hotel, my buddy is nowhere to be found. Just as I was about to go looking for him, he walks in telling me a crazy story about a massage parlor and a prostitute. I was glad I didnt go with him.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...just wow...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Love steippers :) 99% bi so def worth persevering imo

Great story man

Be safe and for the Love of God know tutu

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after this crazy leave, do you now have access to penicillin? Just wondering, lol!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow my friend I thought some of my nights got interesting lol.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, I'm surprised but glad you're alive and well

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
OK As promised, recap of my final night.

Flew into Dallas, missed the flight to Kuwait. Got a hotel room near the airport for free. Had a badass ribeye and a jack and coke for free...

Went out to the pool in my uniform, took my top off because it was hot. HOT ass flight attendant came over and took my t shirt off for me...she was drunk...and sexy as hell. Blonde, bikini, belly button ring and all. She went out for dinner and got my hotel room to come over later. I had some drinks and got sick of waiting around for her so I decided to go out with the guy who was rooming with me.

We told the cabbie to take us to a good club with no dress code or cover...I was wearing cowboys shorts and a longhorn shirt I bought in the airport because I didnt think Id be staying so I brought no civvies with.

He takes us 10 miles to a place called silver city, which looks like a huge awesome club from the inside and is actually a huge strip club. Cab fare was 50 bucks.

Got inside, theres a cover and a dress code, which I do not meet. Talked to the manager, who is ex military, he lets us in free.

Bought a few crown and cokes. One stripper takes interest in me. My buddy I was with was already drunk, and probably bought me around 13 shots.

The stripper talks about my eyes and good taste in clothes (which is actually true...everyone in Texas loves those teams and tons of girls commented on my outfit, not only strippers lol) and my tattoos. I got tricked into some dances, which I of course though were free until I had to pay 160 for them at the end. it was like 2 hours worth though so not too shabby. Anyway this stripper gives me her number and wants to go out after shes off. I may have typed the number into my phone wrong, or she may have been bull****ting me, too late to know now (LOL)

I leave, and wait for the chick in the back. Some security guy says no loitering so I call her and some guy answers saying wrong number. Meh. Some black chicks pull up and ask if I want a ride, one was hot so I say of course. She puts a condom on me and asks for 40 bucks, so I proceed to chew her out for being a siren.

My buddy is in the back of a cab the entire time yelling at me, and the cabby is also yelling at me, telling me they are shemale hookers. Its possible, either way I draw the line at strippers, so I got out and got in a cab. My buddy had already taken off.

I get back to the hotel, my buddy is nowhere to be found. Just as I was about to go looking for him, he walks in telling me a crazy story about a massage parlor and a prostitute. I was glad I didnt go with him.
Cowboys shorts, eh? You KNOW what I'm going to say, given my position.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
LOL.

BTW, I got Kleen's warrior workout, going to be starting that tomorrow. Its a full body 3x a week, I will be doing it EOD, and running on off days. Also going to get some pushups and abs in on off days.

Thinking about taking my MMv3 and M1D soon...but then again I have so much crap in my stash here lol. Asteroid stack is sittin there, bunch of pink magic, can't remember what else. Either asteroid - pm pct or MMv3 M1D - pm pct. Leaning towards the latter. What do you all think eh?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.

BTW, I got Kleen's warrior workout, going to be starting that tomorrow. Its a full body 3x a week, I will be doing it EOD, and running on off days. Also going to get some pushups and abs in on off days.

Thinking about taking my MMv3 and M1D soon...but then again I have so much crap in my stash here lol. Asteroid stack is sittin there, bunch of pink magic, can't remember what else. Either asteroid - pm pct or MMv3 M1D - pm pct. Leaning towards the latter. What do you all think eh?
That Warrior Workout will kick the living shit out of you!! :buttkick:
I've done two 6 week rounds of it in the past. It will really whip you into shape fast though.

I like the sound of the MMV3/M1D combo. Run with it!!:run:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
That Warrior Workout will kick the living shit out of you!! :buttkick:
I've done two 6 week rounds of it in the past. It will really whip you into shape fast though.

I like the sound of the MMV3/M1D combo. Run with it!!:run:
SOUNDS GOOOOOD :D

I start in the AM. Going to really have to think out my workout plans o_O My boss said I can get 2 hours off 3 times a week for working out...so I think I will just tell them I will be late every other day. Do my workouts in the morning. I could wakeup at 5AM, have some chow ready to go, or run over to get some chow, which should be digested by 6AM which is the busiest time at the gym...then workout shower eat again and be at work by 9 (which is only 1 hour late, but I need to get to chow by 0830 for ham/cheese omellete x2 :p

Other option is go sometime during the day, but thats annoying because I have to change clothes and stuff, and its never reliable (someone mighht have the car, might be busy, etc) and third option is after an 11 hour work day. Meh. Morning it is.

Now morning, I've been working out fasted for a bit...its sort of nice but its noticeable, I am not far from the chow hall, I could run there and get some eggs and oatmeal super early, then play a game or something while I wait for digestion, or I can just go fasted, what do you think?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you mentioned that you have the Asteroid stack there so here is my take on your AM workouts. The fasted training protocol using Anabolic Pump is extremely effective at cutting fat and preserving muscle; if you a good supply of BCAAs around I would do this.

Wake up 30-45 mins pre workout
Take Anabolic Pump
Take pre-workout
Make 30 grams BCAA drink, start sipping and finish 1/3 before workout, 1/3 during, 1/3 after.

Take another AP when you finish workout, shower, then go eat. Make sure to have 60-100 grams of carbs. This worked so well for me when I was doing AM fasted cardio and does just as well when you do fasted weight training. I only used AP during this time and possibly one other time during the day for a large carb meal. If you are taking M1D/MMV3 I would not be as worried about carb disposal so you can probably get away with 2 AP a day, making the bottle last a long time.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Well you mentioned that you have the Asteroid stack there so here is my take on your AM workouts. The fasted training protocol using Anabolic Pump is extremely effective at cutting fat and preserving muscle; if you a good supply of BCAAs around I would do this.

Wake up 30-45 mins pre workout
Take Anabolic Pump
Take pre-workout
Make 30 grams BCAA drink, start sipping and finish 1/3 before workout, 1/3 during, 1/3 after.

Take another AP when you finish workout, shower, then go eat. Make sure to have 60-100 grams of carbs. This worked so well for me when I was doing AM fasted cardio and does just as well when you do fasted weight training. I only used AP during this time and possibly one other time during the day for a large carb meal. If you are taking M1D/MMV3 I would not be as worried about carb disposal so you can probably get away with 2 AP a day, making the bottle last a long time.

I have a stupid amount of AP samples too lol. I am going to try both! Will have chow tomorrow, see how it works with the gym, and if its no good, Ill just keep going fasted. I have fresh (have maybe 60G of LG) BCAAs on order...trying to decide between a pill or powder...sure seems like there are some good sales at NP, especially on the new ON aminos.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and AM is verified now, I talked to my boss and he said sure. I get off at 7PM every night, so even if I sit around and <insert thing, jerk off, play a video game, read> I still have PLENTY of time to sleep and be up by 5AM, which gives me 4 hours to eat twice and workout before being at work by 9 :D

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
And just put in an order to my favorite online retailer, nutraplanet o_O $250 for some BULK basics $$

1 bottle of gaba
1 kilo glutamine
1 kilo bcaa
1000 caps fish oil
1 ghenerate
1 super enzymes
250 caps flax oil
2x adam
1 recompadrol/kwik karb = saved 10 bucks buying the "stack" which was nice, wanted to try recompadrol anyway.

Most of this should last me the next 3.5 months $ Should have picked up some more protein too but whatever

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good to see you back to posting regular again my friend!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't know what to do with a kilo of glutamine! Also it's probably the worst tasting bulk powder i've ever tried.

That being said, it's great stuff! i just buy have it in caps. AST sells it pretty cheap, along with BCAA.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't know what to do with a kilo of glutamine! Also it's probably the worst tasting bulk powder i've ever tried.

That being said, it's great stuff! i just buy have it in caps. AST sells it pretty cheap, along with BCAA.
I just add it into my Myofusion. I used to take caps, but they don't dissolve fast enough for my liking. Once, I took 10 of them after a workout and slammed some water. About 20 minutes later I had to burp and tried to do it silently - exhaling through my nose - and all this glutamine went flying out my nose everywhere... :rofl: Not an enjoyable sensation...:rofl:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that happens to me too. I get creatine burps sometimes too. Gotta drink water after you take the caps or the powder will sit in your stomach dry.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that happens to me too. I get creatine burps sometimes too. Gotta drink water after you take the caps or the powder will sit in your stomach dry.
I break open my kre-alkalyn as well and throw it in the shake too. I had a whole bottle of water when I took them... I guess they were just floating around in my stomach or something. lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I am just sick of pills!

Between fish oil and a multi thats already too many damn pills lol! If they were all OEP sized then itd be fine, but they are dang horse pills o_O I get power wherever I can lol, just dump it all in my protein

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
^ I am just sick of pills!

Between fish oil and a multi thats already too many damn pills lol! If they were all OEP sized then itd be fine, but they are dang horse pills o_O I get power wherever I can lol, just dump it all in my protein
Me too!!! I also add beta-alanine and bcaa's... all powder... wish my Animal Paks and fish oils were too.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol I am so used to them that I can throw up to 10 in the mouth and chug with only a small dose of H2O...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I hardly even make protein shakes anymore. I have all i can drink supply of gatorade nutrition shakes. Pretty much 2-3 make a weight gainer shake.

Calories: 380
Fat: 9g
Total Carbs: 56g
Sugar: 29g
Protein: 20g

And they're FREE haha...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man they didn't have those where I was!!! you totally suck!!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I hardly even make protein shakes anymore. I have all i can drink supply of gatorade nutrition shakes. Pretty much 2-3 make a weight gainer shake.

Calories: 380
Fat: 9g
Total Carbs: 56g
Sugar: 29g
Protein: 20g

And they're FREE haha...
Yeah you suck!