Virile Mane - Hair anyone?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do not forget that reduced sunlight and his time of year is notorious for reducing testosterone levels.

I would recommend upping your vitamin D intake to several thousand IU a day and seeing if that helps.
How would that effect hair growth, dsade?

And BTW, I effing LOVE the smell of VM. Seriously. Fantastic.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would that effect hair growth, dsade?

And BTW, I effing LOVE the smell of VM. Seriously. Fantastic.
Vitamin D speeds hair growth for sure. They are modifying the dietary recommendations (see other threads for discussion) for daily intake and finding MOST are deficient.

This is my pet theory -

During summertime, sunlight is intense. This not only activates temperature sensitive nerves (hmm...sounds familiar) in the scalp but triggers vitamin D formation there as well. Now...I have an idea that MAYBE the hair growth triggered in summertime gets into full swing during Fall, so that by the time Winter comes, fur (and hair for people) is nice and thick.

Thoughts?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
emailed the pics thanks a lot d
And here you are...thanks!

FINALLY GOT THE Virile Mane AND THE SHAMPOO IN THE MAIL!!

HERES SOME PICS of THE VM and the SHAMPOO

HERES SOME PICS of MY RECEEDING HAIRLINE and I HOPE THIS WORKS TO REGROW SOME OF MY HAIR.(NOTE IM ONLY 19 MAKES ME LOOK 22)ive been getting a lot of older girls lol but still dont like my hairline!! grr

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
HERES SOME PICS of MY RECEEDING HAIRLINE and I HOPE THIS WORKS TO REGROW SOME OF MY HAIR.(NOTE IM ONLY 19 MAKES ME LOOK 22)ive been getting a lot of older girls lol but still dont like my hairline!! grr
Thats actually roughly the same hairline as I have. One small piece of advice ;) Dont apply to far in front of your hairline because you will sprout hairs everywhere looking kind of weird lol. Well ofcourse you can shave em off again, but still :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont apply to far in front of your hairline because you will sprout hairs everywhere looking kind of weird lol. Well ofcourse you can shave em off again, but still :p
I pluck them and glue them farther back.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

vishnu10003

Awards
savageous, is it just a loss of morning wood or is it also a lack of interest? You have been using vm for about a month now right? So you started to notice this 2 weeks ago?

Have you ever noticed this happening before to you?? Thanks man.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Just to squash this before hysteria and placebo gains momentum, the amount of peppermint oil is extremely low. If you have regularly consumed any kind of peppermint candy, you are probably getting a dose of peppermint oil several magnitudes higher than you would get using VM.
this is worth repeating....

Seriously, stop stressing so much about it. Your mind will have a much greater effect on any "side effects" than a couple of drops of peppermint oil.

And for the record, I have absolutely no sides even though I am applying it more or less all over my noggin! On a related note for anyone interested it looks like the one bottle might last a good 2.5+ months with a once nightly application all over... cracking value.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hadrion

Awards
I just want to reiterate again, this product has caused zero loss of libido in me in over a month. I'm married, have an active sex life and have noticed no change whatsoever.

I don't understand why a poster in here who has admittedly not tried the product yet is trying to spread the theory that this kills your libido.

As for the Vitamin D theory, I agree with you dsade. I supplement every day with D-3 and have been doing this for awhile and have noticed a lot positive benefits.

My hair loss seemed to start when my job changed from being outside part of the day to being inside & after losing my dog to cancer. I went from taking 1 hour (or more) walks outside everyday with my dog to no walks outside in those hours. When I went back and looked at the progression, I realized I went from being in sunlight a few hours a day to almost no hours a day.

I definitely think there's a link.

Shay4

Awards
Hi Dsade,
I received a new bottle of Virile Mane, I noticed that You improved the formula by adding few ingredients also I noticed that there are no flakes at all !
The formula seems to be brighter than the old one, Can You confirm it?

One more thing: I spoke with NP and I was told that they didnt receive the sealed bottles of JL and VM.
Do You knoe when will they have it ?
Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dsade,
I received a new bottle of Virile Mane, I noticed that You improved the formula by adding few ingredients also I noticed that there are no flakes at all !
The formula seems to be brighter than the old one, Can You confirm it?

One more thing: I spoke with NP and I was told that they didnt receive the sealed bottles of JL and VM.
Do You knoe when will they have it ?
Thanks.
The improved emulsifier allowed for better dispersion, yes - it makes the product smoother and less "chunky" to apply.

Shoot an email to Darren at nutraplanet dot com - the Virile Manes are all sealed. We changed caps on the Java Lustre to be NON-leaking mushroom sealed caps (see the picture above). We are having to get custom seals done for these which should be done shortly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Just to squash this before hysteria and placebo gains momentum, the amount of peppermint oil is extremely low. If you have regularly consumed any kind of peppermint candy, you are probably getting a dose of peppermint oil several magnitudes higher than you would get using VM.

Do not forget that reduced sunlight and his time of year is notorious for reducing testosterone levels.

I would recommend upping your vitamin D intake to several thousand IU a day and seeing if that helps.
I don't eat candy and I've been outside erecting antennas 4 days out of every week for the past month. Even still, I'm not so worried. When it comes time - I still spring to life.

savageous, is it just a loss of morning wood or is it also a lack of interest? You have been using vm for about a month now right? So you started to notice this 2 weeks ago?

Have you ever noticed this happening before to you?? Thanks man.

Zero morning wood and I really don't even been thinking about sex during the day. I still spring to life when the moment comes, but I'm used to some random wood and that hasn't happened. Spot on with about a month. Last time this happened I just got back from Iraq. About two months later I was good to go.

:pizza:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those that actually want to do the math, there are 2 ounces of peppermint oil per 5 gallons of Virile Mane. 128 ounces per gallon * 5 = 640 ounces. 640 ounces divided by 6 ounces per bottle = 107 bottles per 5 gallons.

2 ounces divided by 107 = .0186 ounces per bottle. Now, with a bottle lasting 2-3 months (twice a day application, so about 180 applications per bottle) you are getting approximately .009 (9 thousandths of an ounce) ounces per application. Take into account absorption, and the amount that actually makes it into the bloodstream, not to mention passing the BBB or into the testes (which would affect libido) and you can see why there is little cause for concern - not withstanding the inclusion of the LCLT and its effects on androgen receptors.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't eat candy and I've been outside erecting antennas 4 days out of every week for the past month. Even still, I'm not so worried. When it comes time - I still spring to life.

Zero morning wood and I really don't even been thinking about sex during the day. I still spring to life when the moment comes, but I'm used to some random wood and that hasn't happened. Spot on with about a month. Last time this happened I just got back from Iraq. About two months later I was good to go.

Since you are on a bodybuilding site I assume you lift? Are you on any supplements that may have caused this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Honestly, looks like you are the test case here - can you keep me updated, and rack your brain trying to think of any other extenuating circumstances?

Maybe all the blood is being diverted to your follicles, not leaving any left over for wood. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitamin D speeds hair growth for sure. They are modifying the dietary recommendations (see other threads for discussion) for daily intake and finding MOST are deficient.

This is my pet theory -

During summertime, sunlight is intense. This not only activates temperature sensitive nerves (hmm...sounds familiar) in the scalp but triggers vitamin D formation there as well. Now...I have an idea that MAYBE the hair growth triggered in summertime gets into full swing during Fall, so that by the time Winter comes, fur (and hair for people) is nice and thick.

Thoughts?
None, actually, I'm new to this hair regrowth stuff. Very interesting theory. I'm gonna look up the Vit D threads. I'm indoors from 6:30-5:30 daily. Ugh.

kingin23

Awards
Thats actually roughly the same hairline as I have. One small piece of advice ;) Dont apply to far in front of your hairline because you will sprout hairs everywhere looking kind of weird lol. Well ofcourse you can shave em off again, but still :p
i apply about .5 inch in front of my hairline on the center of my head and about an inch infront of my hairline in the corners. no crazy sproutin yet its only been 2 days applying once 2 hours before bed wake up and notice its gone i guess it gets all over my pillow :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i apply about .5 inch in front of my hairline on the center of my head and about an inch infront of my hairline in the corners. no crazy sproutin yet its only been 2 days applying once 2 hours before bed wake up and notice its gone i guess it gets all over my pillow :(
If you are applying 2 hours before bed, it should be absorbed by the time you o to sleep.

vishnu10003

Awards
Just got my vm today.. I want to apply twice a day but I noticed the smell is very strong. I just dont want to be around people smelling like a rooibos tea candy cane all day. Even at night a girlfriend could be put off by the intensity of that smell..

The smell is by no means bad, it's just very very fragrant.. Do you guys notice it wear off eventually or do you have any idea's on how to combat it? Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my vm today.. I want to apply twice a day but I noticed the smell is very strong. I just dont want to be around people smelling like a rooibos tea candy cane all day. Even at night a girlfriend could be put off by the intensity of that smell..

The smell is by no means bad, it's just very very fragrant.. Do you guys notice it wear off eventually or do you have any idea's on how to combat it? Thanks.
This was already addressed in this thread.

The scent lasts for about 20-30 minutes, then dissipates.

Also, don't overuse the product. Use should be SPARING - just enough for a THIN coat over the scalp. More is NOT better, and is actually worse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,
Why do you say more is worse??
First of all it is wasteful and unnecessary. Second, he way the RKs work is by stimulating the release of a finite chemical which can e depleted.
Too much will overload the receptors, deplete CGrP and start to either be ineffective or possible have the opposite effect.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of all it is wasteful and unnecessary. Second, he way the RKs work is by stimulating the release of a finite chemical which can e depleted.
Too much will overload the receptors, deplete CGrP and start to either be ineffective or possible have the opposite effect.
Would it be a good idea to take a day off here and there as to not deplete CGrP? I inadvertently do this every so often anyway when I am entertaining a lady friend for the night.

Also, just as another data point on the libido issue, absolutely zero loss of it.

kingin23

Awards
If you are applying 2 hours before bed, it should be absorbed by the time you o to sleep.
2 hours after applying i still see the oily shine where i applied it when i wake up that shine is no longer there. as long as its working i dont care it it gets rubbed on my pillow cases

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pricing Update:

There has been some confusion and anger over the pricing of Virile Mane across several websites, and I am going to nip this in the bud before feelings get hurt and customers get angry.

We debuted the product with BETA packagin (see earlier in the thread, around page 10 or so) at a DISCOUNT to get the formula into your hands while we got final labels done. There then ensued a pricing war which has gotten out of hand. The prices posted on other sites is NOT acceptable, nor will it be resupplied until things are in order. I did not invest countless hours of time and MANY thousands of dollars making this perfect only to barely be able to break even.

The retail cost on this WILL be around $42. Final labels ARE on the way now, and the beta product (SAME FORMULA...FINAL FORMULA IS INSIDE THE BOTTLES) will cease.

We are puttin together stack deals to save you what we can, but at the end of the day, I need to feed my wife and 3 kids while still having enough to expand the product line. IN case you hadn't seen, I have about 5 products ready to roll just lacking funding.

I appreciate everyone's patience, and for those that got an unbelievable deal you should count yourself as lucky. Nobody can take a loss like that selling something for long.

Nutraplanet has been VERY supportive of RPN, and continues to do so. There have been accusations of people feeling "ripped off" and deceived into thinking they were getting a smoking deal. I feel some perspective needs to be placed into this situation. The product at $30, and even at $42, IS a phenomenal deal even if it lasted a month. This is a product designed to last 3 months, and is effective solo.

Everyone wants to save a few bucks, but unless RPN freezes all development and the new products never see the light of day, things have to find homeostasis.

All the thanks and respect in the world to Nutraplanet, for without THEIR initial support of everything we have done, none of our products would have been enough to keep the company alive. I chose to buck the Muscletech/BSN/ad nauseum business models and actually try to get you guys the best products at VERY good prices.

I hope you all understand and remain with us as we make this transition.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pricing Update:

There has been some confusion and anger over the pricing of Virile Mane across several websites, and I am going to nip this in the bud before feelings get hurt and customers get angry.
Just so you know, it was ABUNDANTLY clear that the $29 was an INTRO price from the beginning. I never heard, or thought, otherwise.

$13/month is VERY CHEAP for this product, so the whiners need to STFU.

Let me at em, dsade, I'll give em a little IDF spirit.

kingin23

Awards
even at $42 a product that works and will last you 2-3 months is great!!! luckily i got it a $29.95 =D

vishnu10003

Awards
dsade, I notice my eyebrows thinning as well.. Thyroid is fine so it is definitely genetic as my dad's eyebrows did the same thing

Would it be safe to apply vm there? Or do you think it could have a detrimental effect there due to the peppermint oil? Im not sure which hormones effect this area.. Thanks..

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Since you are on a bodybuilding site I assume you lift? Are you on any supplements that may have caused this?
Your assumption is correct, ma'am. I lift 5 days a week. As far as supplements I'm really only taking staples right now. Protein, Multi, Fish Oil, Digestive Enzymes and Cissus. I've been taking these for basically the last two years religiously. The last supplement variable came roughly a month ago in the form of added Sesamin, MCT Oil (then Enova) and Fucoxanthin. Hope that helps.

Honestly, looks like you are the test case here - can you keep me updated, and rack your brain trying to think of any other extenuating circumstances?

Maybe all the blood is being diverted to your follicles, not leaving any left over for wood. :)
Can and will do. I've been racking my brain trying to figure it out for a little while, but there's not much to see really. Life for me is generally unchanging so no new stresses. Lifting schedule remains the same. Diet is the same. That said - I'll continue to re-assess what may be aiding the decline of my libido.

:thumbsup: For the second statement!! Hah! One could only wish!

Be well.

vishnu10003

Awards
Don't know anything about sesamin, enova, or fucoxanthin.. Could any of those possibly contribute?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your assumption is correct, ma'am. I lift 5 days a week. As far as supplements I'm really only taking staples right now. Protein, Multi, Fish Oil, Digestive Enzymes and Cissus. I've been taking these for basically the last two years religiously. The last supplement variable came roughly a month ago in the form of added Sesamin, MCT Oil (then Enova) and Fucoxanthin. Hope that helps.

Can and will do. I've been racking my brain trying to figure it out for a little while, but there's not much to see really. Life for me is generally unchanging so no new stresses. Lifting schedule remains the same. Diet is the same. That said - I'll continue to re-assess what may be aiding the decline of my libido.

:thumbsup: For the second statement!! Hah! One could only wish!

Be well.
Sesamin has been reported to lead to rapid loss of libido in some sensitive users.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I'll preempt more whining by saying that $12-14 for the Java Lather is crazy. Every similarly marketed shampoo costs about 3 times as much, for fewer ounces.

EDIT: I just reread dsades post above, and got really irritated that he has to defend the pricing like that, when he's the guy responsible for many, MANY good bulk powder deals, $5 Clear Edge or whatever it cost, and a lot more. Here we have a hair regrowth product which 1) plain works, and 2) isn't killing our nuts, 3) was PLAINLY marked on Nutra as costing more, with the regular price in black crossed out, sale/pre-order price in red, and the words "PRE_SALE" clearly visible, and 4) a long ass mother****ing thread where dsade answered everyone's asinine questions about raspberry ****ing ketones and pepper freakin mint. The man has 14k, that's 14 THOUSAND for the mentally challenged, posts on this forum alone, and someone has the nerve to bitch about raising the price to a CHEAP level?

Yeah. I hope you spill your VM in your eye, whoever you are.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I too think it was abundantly clear the $30 was a temporary introductory price... and infact it went on FAR longer than it was supposed to, long enough for me to pick up a second bottle to store for later use!

To anyone that has been complaining - stop whining, realise that Dsade is here to make some money and get some ****ing perspective. Even at $42 it works out cheaper than pretty much any other topical I can think of when you consider how much you get. Don't want to pay, don't buy it. Simple really no?

Now to post what I came here to post;

I am STILL shedding quite a lot... it is reminiscent of when I started fin where I shed for an entire month, maybe slightly longer. So far I've had increased shedding for about 3 weeks - hopefully this will be followed by some rather impressive regrowth.... hopefully.

In positive news I can see several hairs sprouting in my hairline, and a couple a good half cm or so forward of the hairline. I'm hopeful that this means good things are on the way! I think given the shedding I am going through though that it'll not be until month 3 or 4 until I really start to see the overall benefits.

I started Java lustre in the mornings too last week, good shampoo. Takes a little getting used to with the lack of foaming but once you do it's awesome. Hopefully it'll help with the old noggin fluff too.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Pricing Update:

There has been some confusion and anger over the pricing of Virile Mane across several websites, and I am going to nip this in the bud before feelings get hurt and customers get angry..
No way man!
i bought it the day it came out(from all the positive experience ive had with RPN in the past and on your rep and science you brought up)
got two at 29.99
then i saw the other 20$ deal at bs and quickly got another 2
i wasnt even pissed about the first order, as i just considered myself even luckier to catch the second deal too.

and if it works for me ill continue buying it for as long as you make it :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now to post what I came here to post;

I am STILL shedding quite a lot... it is reminiscent of when I started fin where I shed for an entire month, maybe slightly longer. So far I've had increased shedding for about 3 weeks - hopefully this will be followed by some rather impressive regrowth.... hopefully.

In positive news I can see several hairs sprouting in my hairline, and a couple a good half cm or so forward of the hairline. I'm hopeful that this means good things are on the way! I think given the shedding I am going through though that it'll not be until month 3 or 4 until I really start to see the overall benefits.

I started Java lustre in the mornings too last week, good shampoo. Takes a little getting used to with the lack of foaming but once you do it's awesome. Hopefully it'll help with the old noggin fluff too.
I'm in the exact same position as you, but with some very noticable 1/4in hairs coming in, as well as the rogue hairs popping up a bit ahead of the hairline. We'll see, huh? :D

I posted this elsewhere, but if you want lather, shampoo up with a cheap shampoo for 15 seconds first, rinse, then use JL and it'll foam up beautifully. I let it sit for 3-5 minutes, and foamed it doesn't run into my eyes. :)

hadrion

Awards
I'm in the exact same position as you, but with some very noticable 1/4in hairs coming in, as well as the rogue hairs popping up a bit ahead of the hairline. We'll see, huh? :D

I posted this elsewhere, but if you want lather, shampoo up with a cheap shampoo for 15 seconds first, rinse, then use JL and it'll foam up beautifully. I let it sit for 3-5 minutes, and foamed it doesn't run into my eyes. :)
I agree. Lather up quickly and rinse out with some other shampoo first and then do your Java Lustre shampoo and you'll have good foaming. You can even use something gentle like baby shampoo, although if you're trying to avoid SLS in a shampoo you have to dig a little. Aubrey Organics makes some shampoo's that are SLS free.

As for the price issue, it's shouldn't be an issue. If you read this thread it's very clear what the pricing deal was.

Shay4

Awards
Hi Dsade
One question please: Are You going to produce liquid soap for body acne (I use banish for that purpose) but I thought that liquid version will be great and more easy to apply.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dsade
One question please: Are You going to produce liquid soap for body acne (I use banish for that purpose) but I thought that liquid version will be great and more easy to apply.
Perhaps down the road a bit. The liquid soaps are actually a lot more difficult to make. The only bases readily available are a bit harsher than the natural soaps we use in the bars, and can irritate acne-prone skin. It also doesn't lend itself well to gentle exfoliation.

It would take some experimentation on my part to perfect it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a 9mp camera just for this- so there will be a difference in lighting and clarity to earlier pics.

Here is a super closeup of the new growth, taken 12-11. All those hairs that are around 1/2" to 3/4" long are ALL new growth.

You can also get a chuckle from the wild hairs from sloppy application I was talking about. If these continue to fill in, my hairline will be back to where it was when I was 20.

12-11 is a little over 5 weeks of use.

Attachments

knowingyou

Awards
Hi Dsade,
Why I can not see any photos which you have put on the forum?What I can see is a window which has written Attached Images. Do I need to change something on the setting of my computer in order to see those images? Thanks for your help in advance!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dsade,
Why I can not see any photos which you have put on the forum?What I can see is a window which has written Attached Images. Do I need to change something on the setting of my computer in order to see those images? Thanks for your help in advance!!
Yeeks....I'm not sure, there might be a setting in your user CP for this?

Admin help?

EDIT: Go into your UserCP, and look at Options. About halfway down is an option for Thread Display Options.

Check "Show images".

Should be good to go.

Shay4

Awards
Dsade, I must say that I see great improvement.
I wish that I'll have similar results.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
I will have to consider this...about 3 weeks of use and no changes to show for it yet. I apply to the hairline in front as well as the crown. I do wear what hair I have long and do not have any completely bald spots (except for receding hairline), so I have applied it fairly heavily so as to be sure to get more on scalp than on hair. Once per day in the evening on clean dry scalp.

To be honest, if anything, at this point it looks thinner in some areas than it did before.

Not complaining nor discouraged yet, just reporting - I was thinking of posting and then your post above made me think that perhaps I should be using less (although I am not going through it very quickly and still have the large majority of the first bottle left after 3 weeks).

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, if anything, at this point it looks thinner in some areas than it did before.
That is, to be honest, almost to be expected... The hair follicle cannot undergo significant changes during the growth cycle, but will enlarge once the hair has shed and then grow back in quicker.

Meanwhile many of your telogen phase hairs have been booted out by the follicle being "booted" into anagen again, and while those follicles get themselves organised and start growing new hairs you'll have a slightly decreased density.

It often has to get worse before it gets better.... the key is not to panic and jump off the treatment, but stick it out. Give it at least 6 months in my opinion before making any firm decision to stop or continue. It was certainly a hard month or two after starting fin and minox proper for me, things started to turn around at about month 4-6.

Good luck!

Dsade - looks like some promising regrowth! Do i remember you saying you were "on" at the moment too?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade - looks like some promising regrowth! Do i remember you saying you were "on" at the moment too?
Correct (on all counts...thanks for covering me while I was traveling).

I am on a highly androgenic compound (1-test) notorious for shedding hair faster than a porcupine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91