Virile Mane - Hair anyone?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
no probs Dsade...

that makes it all the more impressive! I wonder how you would be doing without the 1-T (you using PP's new 1-T btw??)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no probs Dsade...

that makes it all the more impressive! I wonder how you would be doing without the 1-T (you using PP's new 1-T btw??)
Nope....I'm using old school straight 1-Test/4-AD in the King of Carriers - Avant's formula.

I rue the day the free market lost this product.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
That is, to be honest, almost to be expected... The hair follicle cannot undergo significant changes during the growth cycle, but will enlarge once the hair has shed and then grow back in quicker.
I had seen that mentioned and so that's what I was thinking.

I have 3 bottles and intend to use them all and see what happens.

Thanks.

indie85

Awards
Just received my 2 bottles of VM today, going to begin applications starting tonight and do a morning minox/night VM routine. Really excited to get this started, your growth looks really good dsade and the hairline/temples is exactly where I'll be focusing my efforts, with hopefully a general thickening of other hair on top too. Going by your advice Im going to really try hard to get the dosage right in each application, so there is just enough to cover the desired areas of scalp.

kingin23

Awards
wow d nice regrowth looks like its working pretty well on you. ive noticed very thin and short hairs around my hairline. and one growing on my forehead looks like its coming out of a pimple lol dontt recall applying it in that area

vishnu10003

Awards
So, I have been using vm for 2 days now. I live around lots of very good looking women and I can almost say Im not getting that same urge I used to get before I started taking it.. Im sure there is some placebo effect going on but from my past experiences using topical aa's Im pretty spot on about how things effect my libido..

I really hope its not the case as I have a feeling this stuff could really help me..

Anyways, can anyone else besides savageous identify with this lack of urge around good looking women? Thanks.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I think it progresses really fast, here pics next to eachother from last week and today. 1 long hair on my forehead missing, I cut it off, looked too freaky lol.

Attachments

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Nope....I'm using old school straight 1-Test/4-AD in the King of Carriers - Avant's formula.

I rue the day the free market lost this product.

Aaaaahhhhh Super One+

must be cool to have the resources to resurrect SO+
;-)
The absolute King
still got 1/4 bottle, for a special occasion

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, I have been using vm for 2 days now. I live around lots of very good looking women and I can almost say Im not getting that same urge I used to get before I started taking it.. Im sure there is some placebo effect going on but from my past experiences using topical aa's Im pretty spot on about how things effect my libido..

I really hope its not the case as I have a feeling this stuff could really help me..

Anyways, can anyone else besides savageous identify with this lack of urge around good looking women? Thanks.
Don't take this the wrong way (as I'm 3/4 kidding), but I would like to buy my product back from you.

Savageous' loss of libido can be directly tied to his use of Sesamin (search for this), and your hysteria is making you experience exactly what you, for some reason, WANT to feel.
Hysteria, however, has ways of negatively influencing others prone to panic-suggestion.

2 days??? Please.

Shay4

Awards
Hi Dsade
Just to confirm this issue: The Virile Mane that I use now has brighter color comparing to my old bottle that had a darker color. Is that ok ?
Thank You

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dsade
Just to confirm this issue: The Virile Mane that I use now has brighter color comparing to my old bottle that had a darker color. Is that ok ?
Thank You
correct. All production issues have been perfected.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess Im crazy or Im a genetic freak:confused: :(
Most likely is you've stressed yourself out into a frenzy and you are experiencing a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You are so sure that you are going to lose your libido that you are hypersensitive and doing just that.

You know what also kills libido? Stress.

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Don't take this the wrong way (as I'm 3/4 kidding), but I would like to buy my product back from you.

Savageous' loss of libido can be directly tied to his use of Sesamin (search for this), and your hysteria is making you experience exactly what you, for some reason, WANT to feel.
Hysteria, however, has ways of negatively influencing others prone to panic-suggestion.

2 days??? Please.

Mine wasn't tied to Sesamin, though I did read about it. I have a history of use with Sesamin and have never had libido issues with it. Regardless, I'm not really worried about the "urge". Yay - urge. Mostly I would worry that performance was down when it mattered the most. This is not the issue at all. For what its worth - the lack of random/morning/sporadic wood has been nothing more than something to notice. Not bragging - but I successfully "pinned the tail on the donkey" :nono: four times in the last twenty four hours. No performance issues. I'm happy with VM.

And I'm actually in the same boat here - 2 days seems to be a bit too quick.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine wasn't tied to Sesamin, though I did read about it. I have a history of use with Sesamin and have never had libido issues with it. Regardless, I'm not really worried about the "urge". Yay - urge. Mostly I would worry that performance was down when it mattered the most. This is not the issue at all. For what its worth - the lack of random/morning/sporadic wood has been nothing more than something to notice. Not bragging - but I successfully "pinned the tail on the donkey" :nono: four times in the last twenty four hours. No performance issues. I'm happy with VM.

And I'm actually in the same boat here - 2 days seems to be a bit too quick.
Did you say 4 times in 24 hours??

:box:

cloud9

Awards
I have been using VM scents Nov 6 and I can see nice improvements . The top of my head is feeling in more and more and my hair line is getting thicker . Getting very good results considering I am 56 years old .Thanks dsade

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Um, no? But just think how you'll feel sporting a Carrot Top mop, when you check out the ladies, in a month or three.

Maybe stop chewing mint gum?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using VM scents Nov 6 and I can see nice improvements . The top of my head is feeling in more and more and my hair line is getting thicker . Getting very good results considering I am 56 years old .Thanks dsade
This is encouraging, big time. One of the unknowns that I have been getting bombarded with is questions about the myth that once follicles have been dormant for too long, that they "die"

Shay4

Awards
Dsade, Please help.
As I told, I've been using Virile Mane for almost a month.
Previously I used Minoxidil for 2-3 months.
Today I looked closely and I realized that my hair is thinner than it used to be. Do You think that its temporary ?
When will I see Improvement ?
Im a bit worried.
Thanks in adavance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, Please help.
As I told, I've been using Virile Mane for almost a month.
Previously I used Minoxidil for 2-3 months.
Today I looked closely and I realized that my hair is thinner than it used to be. Do You think that its temporary ?
When will I see Improvement ?
Im a bit worried.
Thanks in adavance.
Don't worry, my friend.

You have hairs on your head that are out of growth phase, just sitting there dormant. In order to form a new follicle and transition back into growth (anagen) phase, the new hair needs to dislodge the old hair. This is actually a highly positive sign, consistent with everyone else's experience, and is an indication that you should see new growth sprouting soon.

rammerman

Awards
dsade

i just started VM last night.....i have a very closely shaved head, so application is not a problem.....how long should i massage in the VM?

also, until i get the shampoo next week, i will be washing my hair with castille liquid soap....is this ok?

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

i just started VM last night.....i have a very closely shaved head, so application is not a problem.....how long should i massage in the VM?

also, until i get the shampoo next week, i will be washing my hair with castille liquid soap....is this ok?

thanks
Castille, on it's own, can be a bit too good.

can you grab some Olive oil from the store and mix it at a 4:1 ratio with the castille (4 parts castille, 1 part Olive Oil)? This will help to keep the moisture levels in the hair stable and prevent dryness.

When massaging in, best I can say is that you will KNOW when it's absorbed. At first, your finger will slide easily over your scalp for approximately 15 seconds, then you will start to notice some resistance. At this point it will be rubbed in sufficiently and you should shift spots to apply.

You should be able to get an entire scalp application in 1-2 minutes.

rammerman

Awards
does it matter whether i run my fingers along my scalp, or should i just press down, massage, and then move to the next spot?

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does it matter whether i run my fingers along my scalp, or should i just press down, massage, and then move to the next spot?

thanks
As long as the majority is making it to the scalp, and not into your hair, then play with different techniques until you find one that works for you.

I'll get those instructional pics up ASAP.

rammerman

Awards
with such diffuse loss, and short hair, getting the VM into my scalp shouldnt be a problem at all....

is there anything that you would recommend using on the scalp in the morning in addition to the VM at night?

Maybe some bobu on the scalp to protect it during the day from free rads?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with such diffuse loss, and short hair, getting the VM into my scalp shouldnt be a problem at all....

is there anything that you would recommend using on the scalp in the morning in addition to the VM at night?

Maybe some bobu on the scalp to protect it during the day from free rads?
BoBu will keep the scalp moisturized, but not do much for free radicals.

Make sure your multivitamin/mineral/anti-oxidant and fish oil intake are adequate.

rammerman

Awards
wouldnt the cocoa and shea butter prove to be beneficial against free rads? maybe i am mistaken......

in either case, would the bobu topically in the morning be ok with VM at night? (both after a shampoo)

thanks again for your responses

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wouldnt the cocoa and shea butter prove to be beneficial against free rads? maybe i am mistaken......

in either case, would the bobu topically in the morning be ok with VM at night? (both after a shampoo)

thanks again for your responses
You are correct, though compared to other antioxidants (the polyphenols in Cacao beans...hint hint - watch for a high polyphenol component in something soon) are MUCH more potent.

Yes, the Bobu would be fine in the morning.

BTW, can I get your impression of the BoBu scent?

rammerman

Awards
dsade

right now i am using flawless on my face and LOVE the scent....i should have the shampoo and bobu arriving soon, at which point i will make sure to tell you

so you are coming out with a topical moisturizer/antiox for the face?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

right now i am using flawless on my face and LOVE the scent....i should have the shampoo and bobu arriving soon, at which point i will make sure to tell you

so you are coming out with a topical moisturizer/antiox for the face?
High potency Cocoa Polyphenols, Cococin green coconut extract, and some other goodies...did I mention flawless is getting a major upgrade?

Related? Hmm...could be.

rammerman

Awards
what do you think about using clove essential oils since the orac is so damn high?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you think about using clove essential oils since the orac is so damn high?
I find Clove oil to be highly irritating to my skin.

(not recommended to ingest it, either....BLECH)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
High potency Cocoa Polyphenols, Cococin green coconut extract, and some other goodies...did I mention flawless is getting a major upgrade?....
Sounds really good! You owe me an e-mail response, by the way. Since last Friday! :nono:

rammerman

Awards
come up with a moisturizer/antiox facial topical dsade!!!!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
High potency Cocoa Polyphenols, Cococin green coconut extract, and some other goodies...did I mention flawless is getting a major upgrade?

Related? Hmm...could be.
It sounds like the new java conditioner, flawless ultra, and this new face cream will all share some ingredients.Is this new green coconut extract going in the conditioner and new flawless?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like the new java conditioner, flawless ultra, and this new face cream will all share some ingredients.Is this new green coconut extract going in the conditioner and new flawless?
Yep.

As mentioned somewhere in another thread, when you start looking at different ingredients (and you pay attention and devote some thought/insight into it) then activities in different to tissues lead to a bunch of different functional ideas.

Flawless is a bit heavy handed to use as a generalized skin/facial treatment - so likely we will merge some of the butter from Bobu with various new actives to form something that will be highly effective.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Interesting-i'm curious to see what type of skin healing properties this has-u still planning on releasing Ultra Flawless profile this week?

Back to hair-the new conditioner sounds as exciting as the java lustre-is it not too far off?Good conditioners the onely thing I'm missin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting-i'm curious to see what type of skin healing properties this has-u still planning on releasing Ultra Flawless profile this week?

Back to hair-the new conditioner sounds as exciting as the java lustre-is it not too far off?Good conditioners the onely thing I'm missin
Likely the conditioner will come first.

We'll probably run a kickass special on Flawless in a few weeks in order to make room for the new formula, but for the Cococin the supplier had a super limited quantity - and I have gotten WAY more requests for the conditioner.

Flawless Ultra will be released early January (except for limited samples I promised for initial testing.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Way too girlie wishes for a dude with such a manly username, or what :p
I avoided the obvious joke. See? I'm developing discipline.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade, how ill the scent be of the flawless ultra compared to the original flawless?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I just picked up 3 bottles of Virile Mane while NP had it on sale for 23.99, I thought I had purchased enough for 3 months then I come to find out that each bottle is a 3 month supply so I really purchased 9 months of Virile Mane. That is HIGHLY generous of you dsade. Most hair care products run close to that for a 1 month supply. Im hoping this helps, if nothing else, preserve what I have left. Im thinking about running a log of it when I receive it. I havent seen many logs pop up for it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey dsade, how ill the scent be of the flawless ultra compared to the original flawless?
I'm actually going to be eliminating 90-95% of the scent from flawless.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I just picked up 3 bottles of Virile Mane while NP had it on sale for 23.99, I thought I had purchased enough for 3 months then I come to find out that each bottle is a 3 month supply so I really purchased 9 months of Virile Mane. That is HIGHLY generous of you dsade. Most hair care products run close to that for a 1 month supply. Im hoping this helps, if nothing else, preserve what I have left. Im thinking about running a log of it when I receive it. I havent seen many logs pop up for it.
Thanks - I base the design off of a few things:

My cost
my effort going in to development
the economic environment
MY experience of being a consumer - especially for something that promises a lot.

I was able to get this out for a reasonable price, and I could not be happier with my decision to make it 3 months instead of 4-6 weeks.

grove12345

Awards
hmmm not seeing enough positive reviews just seeing alot posts saying they got theirs in the mail today. Hope its not a scam guys.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
hmmm not seeing enough positive reviews just seeing alot posts saying they got theirs in the mail today. Hope its not a scam guys.

How could there be any positive reviews thus far? Hair regrowth isnt an overnight phenomenon. If those were the claims, I would cry snake oil for sure. You have to give any legitimate hair regrowth product 3 months before dismissing it.

grove12345

Awards
is peppermint a good idea? you think it stops body hair just b/c of anti DHT properties or b/c it just bad for hair in general?

i see reports of this product saying it made peoples hair thinner and dsasde is like oh that just means its working.
well i understand a shed means it might work but thinning?

ive seen some positive results of people who use it for like 1 month. So wheres everyone esles reviews. Im guessing by Feb we should have alot of reviews. If this stuff works.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established

I would suspect it of being a scam if there WERE reviews at the moment...

I doubt you'll see much by way of anything other than "initial impressions" until it's been out for at least 3 months, and even that is too soon to really give it a fair run.

EVERY hair loss treatment out there requires that you wait at least 3-6 months before results will necessarily be evident, and even 6 months is just the early stages. Propecia (finasteride) users during the trial didn't reach peak hair density until 2 years after starting!

It's a long, slow process. Any review that was out now wouldn't be worth the cyberspace it was written on.

As for pepermint oil, it has been shown to be quite a good anti-androgen and given that body hair is reliant upon androgens it's not a stretch to imagine why it inhibits the growth. I don't believe those properties are actually why dsade included it in the formula but i'm glad he did, as i think it shows quite some promise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91