Virile Mane - Hair anyone?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSADE,

How much does the systemic anti-oxidant issue have to do with hair growth/regrowth? I have been experiencing some hair growth/regrowth but overall my hair is growing really slowly (that is been a problem right along) so it is hard to say if I am actually getting much growth. Right now I am using JL and VM twice per day.

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE,

How much does the systemic anti-oxidant issue have to do with hair growth/regrowth? I have been experiencing some hair growth/regrowth but overall my hair is growing really slowly (that is been a problem right along) so it is hard to say if I am actually getting much growth. Right now I am using JL and VM twice per day.

Mr.50
Systemic anti-oxidant status is very important for controlling inflammation, IMO.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Systemic anti-oxidant status is very important for controlling inflammation, IMO.

I gotta get on that! As soon as my next order is ready from NP there will be some RPM anti-ox action included for sure.

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well its been a few more days since my last post. A little more results to notice...

first off...I am a diffuse thinner. My hairline in pretty much intact but thin as well as from crown to mid area.

So I start VM...shedding stops completely 4 days later. Then Shedding starts but not very much, a few days after that.

However, hair begins to seem thicker..even with continued (slight) shedding. The only hairs shedding now are the weak ones that are getting pushed out for the new ones to come in.

Here is the next interesting part....

In the spaces between my hair shafts that were thinning there was no hair, no follicle signs at all. Today I took a good close look in the mirror and had a bit of a shock!

On those blad spots between existing hairs are little black dots(my hair is dark brown). It looks as if someone has taken a fine point sharpie and put little dots all over my thinning head .

so I take a closer look...and they are actually not just dots but little bumps as well ..as if the follicles are trying to come through...looks very promising!

well thats the feedback i have for now...i'll let you all know the next interesting events when they happen..(praying they happen). :)

one more thing..I have been on saw palmetto,msm,multivitamin for 2months as well. However that is it. No propecia,no minox...and no stupid laser brush/helmet/gun! lol

(no offence to those who believe that lasers work)

thanks RPN and Dsade for a seemingly amazing product! Will keep updates as I see em!
Awesome update...looking very forward to hearing back that all of those dark bumps are now full diameter, thick hairs growing in.

SgtRotti

Awards
Awesome update...looking very forward to hearing back that all of those dark bumps are now full diameter, thick hairs growing in.

I will definitely do my best to keep you all posted...soon with pics. however progress has been so rapid that I am not sure how to possibly show before pics..lol

crespo

Awards
shipping question.

If i ordered today, any guesses how long it would take to get to canada?
My concern is that I'm leaving on the 24th of december and won't be around for about 6 weeks, but i'd like to get a hold of this before I go.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
day
shipping question.

If i ordered today, any guesses how long it would take to get to canada?
My concern is that I'm leaving on the 24th of december and won't be around for about 6 weeks, but i'd like to get a hold of this before I go.
The last shipment I sent to CAnada took around 6 day

frangipani68

Awards
Here is an update from me. I've been on VM for about two and a half weeks, BUT I have also been using Rogaine foam for about three. There is DEFINITELY new growth! There are some fine, but pigmented hairs in the temple region where it had been previously bare. In between all of my thick healthy hairs in the front, there are hairs popping up and some of them are ridiculously thick.

The problem (if there is one) is that I have no idea whether it's the foam or VM that is causing this growth; or perhaps a combination of the two. There are days where I've skipped VM completely and days where I've skipped the foam. Some days I've applied either product twice, and some days only once.

From what I've heard, minox takes at least 3 months for results, which would lead me to believe it's the VM, or perhaps the VM enhanced the minox.

Will keep you posted. Perhaps I'll drop the minox to see if the results continue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is an update from me. I've been on VM for about two and a half weeks, BUT I have also been using Rogaine foam for about three. There is DEFINITELY new growth! There are some fine, but pigmented hairs in the temple region where it had been previously bare. In between all of my thick healthy hairs in the front, there are hairs popping up and some of them are ridiculously thick.

The problem (if there is one) is that I have no idea whether it's the foam or VM that is causing this growth; or perhaps a combination of the two. There are days where I've skipped VM completely and days where I've skipped the foam. Some days I've applied either product twice, and some days only once.

From what I've heard, minox takes at least 3 months for results, which would lead me to believe it's the VM, or perhaps the VM enhanced the minox.

Will keep you posted. Perhaps I'll drop the minox to see if the results continue.
I have never, in all my years of following Minox., heard anyone getting results that quickly.

While it might be overoptimism on my part, I would attribute to VM - given the feedback I am both experiencing and receiving from everywhere.

I wish more guys were comfortable posting direct reviews right now, instead of telling me they would wait until their balding spots are grown over, but such is the nature of the modern american male ego. :)

Also, there seems to be a lot of confusion on how to properly apply the VM without waste. I'll have my wife take some pics of me applying later tonight. For a descriptive, use the tip of the dispenser cap to part your hair (running upwards towards crown.) Then, where the hair is parted, apply the VM in a VERY thin bead. Again, while still parted, use your finger to rub vigorously in the exposed scalp. Move over around 1/4" to 1/2" and repeat. For hairline, simply apply a pea sized dollop either directly on scalp, or on finger, then again rub vigorously.

For crown, I'm still working on it...it's tougher to be able to get sight.

I would also recommend NOT opening the valve all the way. This will make a more controlled amount come out, eliminating waste.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I have never, in all my years of following Minox., heard anyone getting results that quickly.

While it might be overoptimism on my part, I would attribute to VM - given the feedback I am both experiencing and receiving from everywhere.

I wish more guys were comfortable posting direct reviews right now, instead of telling me they would wait until their balding spots are grown over, but such is the nature of the modern american male ego. :)

Also, there seems to be a lot of confusion on how to properly apply the VM without waste. I'll have my wife take some pics of me applying later tonight. For a descriptive, use the tip of the dispenser cap to part your hair (running upwards towards crown.) Then, where the hair is parted, apply the VM in a VERY thin bead. Again, while still parted, use your finger to rub vigorously in the exposed scalp. Move over around 1/4" to 1/2" and repeat. For hairline, simply apply a pea sized dollop either directly on scalp, or on finger, then again rub vigorously.

For crown, I'm still working on it...it's tougher to be able to get sight.

I would also recommend NOT opening the valve all the way. This will make a more controlled amount come out, eliminating waste.
Good to know!

Are the baskets still shipping tommorrow?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
for what it's worth, rogaine foam did absolutely nothing for me even after 10 months or so. I did however get some results from normal minox.

hadrion

Awards
I'm about 4 weeks in on VM. Received my bottle on November 7 and have been using 1x a day (at night) since then.

My results are encouraging. Here's what I've noticed.

I have slowed/stopped shedding hairs. Before VM, I would easily pull out hair when I brushed/combed my hair in the morning. This isn't happening anymore.

I definitely see my existing hair has gotten thicker. No doubt about this. My wife agrees. She cuts my hair and can tell.

Have I seen off the charts amazing regrowth yet? No. But I have seen encouraging regrowth.

I have many new sprouts breaking through. All of them dark terminal hairs. By many, I'd say 20-25 hairs on the top of my head.

I'm a diffuse thinner with a 2 inch wide swath down the center of my scalp (from behind my hairline to crown) where you can see hair loss. It's pretty ugly.

Cosmetically at this point the sprouts aren't making much of a difference...but they are there and they are growing and I do believe they soon may be accompanied by many other hairs. I think I'm early in this process.

In the area of the hairline I do see some activity. There was one area in my hairline that was starting to open up...now in front of it there is new hair!

I've also noticed that where I originally had 1 strand of hair coming out of follicles in my hairline, I now see several strands coming out. The short hairs are new and terminal.

Do I think it's working? Yes.

Do I think if you have visible hair loss on the top of your head you will grow a full head of hair in 4-5 weeks? No.

Anyone expecting their balding areas to be completely filled in, in 4-5 weeks is being a little unrealistic.

But I bought my 2nd bottle (still on my first) and I'm committed to giving this product a good run to see if this is what can help.

I do have sprouts (new hairs) and I can't deny that. My wife points them out to me every night when she puts the VM on me.

They're not in the volume yet that I'd like them to be, but they are there.

I do want to add though I have a slick bald spot on top of my head about the size of a quarter -- in that spot I've seen no regrowth yet. The sprouts are in the diffuse areas where I had other hair. The slick spot may have had too much fibrosis or may take a little longer to sprout hair.

I do think this product is worth the investment. Just be realistic and above all be patient.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm about 4 weeks in on VM. Received my bottle on November 7 and have been using 1x a day (at night) since then.

I have slowed/stopped shedding hairs. Before VM, I would easily pull out hair when I brushed/combed my hair in the morning. This isn't happening anymore.

I definitely see my existing hair has gotten thicker. No doubt about this. My wife agrees. She cuts my hair and can tell.

Have I seen off the charts amazing regrowth yet? No. But I have seen encouraging regrowth.

I have many new sprouts breaking through. All of them dark terminal hairs. By many, I'd say 20-25 hairs on the top of my head.

I'm a diffuse thinner with a 2 inch wide swath down the center of my scalp (from behind my hairline to crown) where you can see hair loss. It's pretty ugly.

Cosmetically at this point the sprouts aren't making much of a difference...but they are there and they are growing and I do believe they soon may be accompanied by many other hairs. I think I'm early in this process.

In the area of the hairline I do see some activity. There was one area in my hairline that was starting to open up...now in front of it there is new hair!

I've also noticed that where I originally had 1 strand of hair coming out of follicles in my hairline, I now see several strands coming out. The short hairs are new and terminal.

Do I think if you have visible hair loss on the top of your head you will grow a full head of hair in 4-5 weeks? No.

Anyone expecting their balding areas to be completely filled in, in 4-5 weeks is being a little unrealistic.

But I bought my 2nd bottle (still on my first) and I'm committed to giving this product a good run to see if this is what can help.

I do have sprouts (new hairs) and I can't deny that. My wife points them out to me every night when she puts the VM on me.

I do want to add though I have a slick bald spot on top of my head about the size of a quarter -- in that spot I've seen no regrowth yet. The sprouts are in the diffuse areas where I had other hair. The slick spot may have had too much fibrosis or may take a little longer to sprout hair.

I do think this product is worth the investment. Just be realistic and above all be patient.
Thank you, sir.

This is probably the fairest, most complete feedback so far.

And you are a lucky man...nothing feels as good as a scalp massage - especially by a sexy woman with talented fingers. Daily treat, indeed.

kingin23

Awards
getting my VM tomorrow along with some of the shampoo and cant wait until i start using it im only 19 and have bit of a receding hairline due to going to the same barber for 7 years and come to notice hes been pushing my hairline back. hopefully this will help grow my hairline back in.

hadrion

Awards
hadrion, what else are you taking?
If you go to this site run by a guy known as Immortal Hair you can get an idea of what I'm using.

I don't take everything he lists there -- I've kind of fine tuned it to what works for me and helps me feel better and I take most of these for general health.

Here's what I take everyday;

Krill oil
Acetyl L-Carnitine/Alpha Lipoic Acid combo
Biotin
Ecklonia Cava extract
Cayenne Pepper
Probiotics (I really want to try Gut Health when I run out of my current one)
Magnesium
B-complex vitamin
Multi-Vitamin
Co Q-10
Maca
Vitamin D-3

A lot of the supplements I take are preventative since I have a history of heart disease (and cancer) in my family and I had a blood test where my triglycerides were a little high. Following the advice I've gotten there has reversed that. I don't take any prescription drugs.

I've dropped close to 50 pounds and 8.5 inches off my waist line following advice I've gotten there. My workouts right now are off the charts and my cardio stamina is very high.

I still needed a strong topical to help me achieve hair regrowth and I'm hoping based on the results that VM is it for me.
My wife was literally pointing out sprouts again tonight. She loves it, lol.

I believe having a strong internal regimen in addition to a strong topical is key in fighting hair loss.

I had been on Rogaine foam for almost 9 months and I had a bad experience with it. Increased shedding. Headaches upon application and the worst one was it gave me a bloated red face and deepened lines in my face. I had zero regrowth on it in that time period. I dropped the foam and those side effects went away rather quickly.

But let me make this clear, I'm in no way telling any of you or anyone else to take the supps I take everyday. Perhaps the combo of the supps and VM is doing something for me or perhaps it's just the VM that is helping me achieve my results thus far.

I can say for sure that I haven't seen anyone post a result in this thread that doesn't match up with my experience thus far.

Just be realistic and patient with the time table. I definitely think/feel that dsade is on to something here and I'm hopeful at where this is going.

grove12345

Awards
i ordered from bulk supplements like 2 days ago, and now i see my order is pending. And today i checked the product and it was sold out.

i hope they didnt charge me and make me wait 4 weeks for another batch

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
only 19 and have bit of a receding hairline due to going to the same barber for 7 years and come to notice hes been pushing my hairline back. hopefully this will help grow my hairline back in.

huh?

blind12

blind12

Awards
In addition, hypothetically the inclusion of the L-Carnitine-L-Tartarate will go somewhat towards countering any effects on ARs, based on recent research.
BTW does the L-tartrate have any advantages over/differences compared to ALCAR and PLCAR ? Effect, solubility, stability ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW does the L-tartrate have any advantages over/differences compared to ALCAR and PLCAR ? Effect, solubility, stability ?
As far as I recall, apart from supporting enhanced endurance and faster post-exercise recovery, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate is one of the few compounds, and certainly the most significant of the advanced carnitine forms, for increasing the content and density of androgen receptors.

kingin23

Awards
YESS I got the VM and the Shampoo..Labels I guess are still not complete and this is just a temporary printed label...

Ive been getting a short haircut for years usually a number 1or 2 all around and when he shapes me up he tries to make my hairline look straight so he pushes it back a bit. its somethiing that spanish barbers have a tendency of doing out here...
i havent shaped up the top part of my hair on my forehead for a month and noticed very little and thin hairs growing. hopefully this will help regrow that hair i will take some pics and post them up.

also i should be starting my epistane cycle sometime this or next week should i use it on cycle? or when i get off the epistane?

GeneGnomeX

Awards
It has supportive human research while the others do not :)

GeneGnomeX

Awards

This is great advice, and thanks for the feedback.

Research on any hair growth stimulating substance is monitored for months to years, this includes prescription products. For example, the human trials on the ingredients in VM were performed for the following timespans:
RK: 5 months
Procyanidin B-2: 4 months
L-Car-L-Tart: 6 months
Rooibos: 3 months

So you should see results within weeks but significant growth does take time, as does normal growth.

I have been receiving a lot of emails about when to apply VM and minox based products when used concurrently. I really wish there were less using both products at once so we could see how well VM is doing itself (though I am seeing positive feedback with just VM also). I am going to setup a way to collect and organize anecdotes so we can better analyze effective application methods or combinations (not that VM should need any). Hopefully Matt can get the website setup soon so we can do this and get a better FAQ going. And we can get the application instructions/photos up when Matt has them.

I am also tracking hits to the writeup and see it has been posted at several hair loss forums. I also have seen that some post at those boards that do here. If there are any questions or concerns that need to be addressed, feel free to PM myself or dsade or shoot me an email to ace0cc+virilemane(at)gmail.com and I will do my best to make rounds. Much appreciated as it is difficult to keep up everywhere.

hadrion

Awards
This is great advice, and thanks for the feedback.

Research on any hair growth stimulating substance is monitored for months to years, this includes prescription products. For example, the human trials on the ingredients in VM were performed for the following timespans:
RK: 5 months
Procyanidin B-2: 4 months
L-Car-L-Tart: 6 months
Rooibos: 3 months

So you should see results within weeks but significant growth does take time, as does normal growth.

I have been receiving a lot of emails about when to apply VM and minox based products when used concurrently. I really wish there were less using both products at once so we could see how well VM is doing itself (though I am seeing positive feedback with just VM also). I am going to setup a way to collect and organize anecdotes so we can better analyze effective application methods or combinations (not that VM should need any). Hopefully Matt can get the website setup soon so we can do this and get a better FAQ going. And we can get the application instructions/photos up when Matt has them.

I am also tracking hits to the writeup and see it has been posted at several hair loss forums. I also have seen that some post at those boards that do here. If there are any questions or concerns that need to be addressed, feel free to PM myself or dsade or shoot me an email to ace0cc+virilemane(at)gmail.com and I will do my best to make rounds. Much appreciated as it is difficult to keep up everywhere.
I'm definitely committed to giving VM a long test run based on what I've seen thus far.

My results so far are definitely minox free. I stopped using that stuff last January.

I will keep updating as I think it's important for people to be honest and really evaluate this product.

I know a lot of people start using a hair regrowth product and all of sudden start examining their hair line much closer than they ever did before in their life and think the miniaturized hairs they see in their hairline are new growth.

That's not the case with me. The new hairs I saw in my hairline are new hairs. They are not miniaturized. I had a small spot opening up in my hairline and I now have 2-3 new terminal hairs in that area.

omnimusha

Awards
Hi,

I just received my Virile Mane, however I'm concerned about the low quality of the label, especially the label for ingredients. Hopefully that will improve?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

I just received my Virile Mane, however I'm concerned about the low quality of the label, especially the label for ingredients. Hopefully that will improve?
Absolutely...the final labels are black glossy with gold foil stamping - very cool looking.

Ingredient profile is the same though - the formula in the bottle is al that matters in the end, though I do understand the concern.

I was bullied into an early release by the mean people here.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dsade-U think it's cool to use straight Emu Oil in the morning, and then VM at nite.I have just been using VM once at nite with good results, but have a good amount of Emu around the house.Only thing about adding straight emu, if u have longer hair, it will leave it lookin a bit oily.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade-U think it's cool to use straight Emu Oil in the morning, and then VM at nite.I have just been using VM once at nite with good results, but have a good amount of Emu around the house.Only thing about adding straight emu, if u have longer hair, it will leave it lookin a bit oily.
It would be cool, but I don't see it being overly useful on its own.

And yeah, by itself it does tend to leave a greasy look/feel.

vishnu10003

Awards
Phantom, would you mind explaining the results you are having and what else, if anything, besides vm you are using?

Thanks so much.

vishnu10003

Awards
Man, sorry to bring this up again but Ive just been doing some more reading on peppermint oil and wow... It's an insanely potent anti-androgen. Was reading on hairlosstalk how people had applied it to their beard and arm hair and it VASTLY reduced the amount of hair in the areas in a very short period of time. Even once they stopped using it the hair took a very very long time to grow back, which leaves me thinking p. oil might have some sort of detrimental effect on hair, despite being an aa. Also there have been turkish studies done on peppermint tea where people completely lost their libido after drinking it over a period of time among other side effects.

Man, Im just very concerned as I know Im extremely sensitive to ANY kind of aa what to speak of an extremely potent one. Not all people are though. I just hope I don't create a placebo effect with this.. Sucks, as I was really looking forward to using the vm.. I still will but reading this stuff definitely puts a damper on things for me.

Is the peppermint oil neccesary dsade? Or is it in there for smell? Thanks again and sorry for the long post...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, sorry to bring this up again but Ive just been doing some more reading on peppermint oil and wow... It's an insanely potent anti-androgen. Was reading on hairlosstalk how people had applied it to their beard and arm hair and it VASTLY reduced the amount of hair in the areas in a very short period of time. Even once they stopped using it the hair took a very very long time to grow back, which leaves me thinking p. oil might have some sort of detrimental effect on hair, despite being an aa. Also there have been turkish studies done on peppermint tea where people completely lost their libido after drinking it over a period of time among other side effects.

Man, Im just very concerned as I know Im extremely sensitive to ANY kind of aa what to speak of an extremely potent one. Not all people are though. I just hope I don't create a placebo effect with this.. Sucks, as I was really looking forward to using the vm.. I still will but reading this stuff definitely puts a damper on things for me.

Is the peppermint oil neccesary dsade? Or is it in there for smell? Thanks again and sorry for the long post...
Hair on the face and body react the opposite of hair on the head.

Increased DHT = massive body and facial growth. Increased DHT = Insta-bald.

kingin23

Awards
anyone wanna post up some pics for me? my before pix and pics of the bottles i recieved of VM and the Java Luster?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone wanna post up some pics for me? my before pix and pics of the bottles i recieved of VM and the Java Luster?
Email them to me at mpearson at recomp dot com and I will post them for you.

vishnu10003

Awards
Is the peppermint oil a necessary ingredient for effectiveness or is it for the cooling effect/smell?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the peppermint oil a necessary ingredient for effectiveness or is it for the cooling effect/smell?
It works as a penetration enhancer, to help increase microcirculation to follicle (which is important for nutrient delivery), acts as an antiandrogen, and works hand in hand with the Raspberry Ketones to optimize TRPV1 stimulation.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Phantom, would you mind explaining the results you are having and what else, if anything, besides vm you are using?

Thanks so much.
No prob bud-the results I'm having so far are increased hair thickness, new hair growth, and my scalp is no longer dry.At first it was kinda thinning it out a bit, but then startied filling in with new hair.Twice I have woke up with like 3-4 long hairs on temples.My current regimen is-morning application of emu oil-NoOxidant-java lustre-VM once at night.

vishnu10003

Awards
Ok, last time I'll ask this (for awhile:) ) but have any users experienced even a slight decline in libido???

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Ok, last time I'll ask this (for awhile:) ) but have any users experienced even a slight decline in libido???
Actually...yes. And it isn't really all that slight. In fact, it has been about two weeks since I've even had morning wood. I've been wondering about that. Huh...

vishnu10003

Awards
Anything else you have started to take besides vm savageous? Or have you noticed this just after starting the vm?

All I know is that if the peppermint oil has been systemically absorbed enough for savageous to experience this then I might as well consider myself screwed as far as side effects.. Well, my vm is getting here tomorrow so I guess I will try it and report back to you guys

Damn, this is bad news for me...

hadrion

Awards
I've been on it over a month. I have had zero loss of libido. It doesn't affect that in me at all.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you sound completely pessimistic before even trying the product. I've seen zero signs of increased shedding. My existing hair has gotten thicker as well. I've had no side effects of note.

If you've got a pessimistic attitude about this and the science RPN put into it before using it, then you will not have the patience to wait for the results that the product may bring you.

I was skeptical as anyone before trying it, but I was also hopeful and I've seen some positive effects from this product with zero side effects.

Like I've said before in my other posts, be patient and realistic and give it a shot. But if you convinced yourself the science in it is wrong for you before even trying the product for yourself I don't know how you're going to give it a chance.

vishnu10003

Awards
Damn, I feel so depressed now... I felt like this stuff was my saving grace.
In the past Iv'e tried topical saw p, fluridil(topical aa which was made to not get absorbed but definitely effected me), ru58841 topical(also claimed not to get systemically absorbed but totally f*cked me), minox (facial bloating, increased bp), propecia(hormonal suicide), laser helmet which is a hassle for me and doesnt seem to be working yet.. Sigh...

Going bald scares the sh*t outa me lol..

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
Anything else you have started to take besides vm savageous? Or have you noticed this just after starting the vm?

All I know is that if the peppermint oil has been systemically absorbed enough for savageous to experience this then I might as well consider myself screwed as far as side effects.. Well, my vm is getting here tomorrow so I guess I will try it and report back to you guys

Damn, this is bad news for me...

VM and Java Lustre are the only new things I've started to take. That said, I don't actually consider it "taking" anything because it's a shampoo and a hair product.

I've read in a previous post that you stop use of this product for a little while before noticing hair loss re-occurrence - so I'm going to hop off of VM for a week and see what happens. It's crazy because I hadn't actually thought to put the two together because...well it's a hair pomade.

So, I guess we'll see. Hopefully it's not the VM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to squash this before hysteria and placebo gains momentum, the amount of peppermint oil is extremely low. If you have regularly consumed any kind of peppermint candy, you are probably getting a dose of peppermint oil several magnitudes higher than you would get using VM.

Do not forget that reduced sunlight and his time of year is notorious for reducing testosterone levels.

I would recommend upping your vitamin D intake to several thousand IU a day and seeing if that helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91