Evomuse Virile Mane review

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a little late but I finally got some time to put together a review.
As my hair is still good, I bought this for my brother. He has a declining hairline. He started loosing hair when he was 18 (now 27).
I let him use it twice daily and the bottle lasted 40 days.

Unfortunatelly, the pictures are not from the same angles but I'll try to put together some good comparsions.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There definatelly was some progress but maybe I was expecting too much.
My brother didn't notice much himself, probably because he sees himself every day and the change was slight.

But from the picture it can be seen that his hair grew a little thicker and I think some also grew where he was bald before (it's difficult to say, I should have been more consistent with photo angles).
The difference isn't like I would look at him and see that he has more hair but if you compare it with before picture, then there was some definite progress.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately about 5 weeks isnt enough time to gauge if a hair loss/growth product is effective. Someone "could" possibly see some results in that time, such as slow down of hair loss or less shedding. However it can depend on what phase the hair is in (anagen, catagen, telogen).

I've been fighting mild hair loss (successfully) since 2005 and from personal experience and reading bajillions of threads on hairloss forums over the years, most people will need at least 3-4 months at minimum (sometimes longer) to notice positive results with any decent regimen.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I too have been dealing not unsuccessfully with hair loss since around 2005, and have read my fair share of HL threads as well. I agree with Trav.

I think those are really good results for such a short period of time. I would encourage your brother to keep going, and maybe pick up a needling device (the Derminator is pretty inexpensive and looks good...it's something I would like to try out some day) to add in another tool to the arsenal.

I read somewhere along the way that there was a depth that should be best for hair growth. I can try to find that information again if you'd like. For whatever reason it seemed to make sense at the time when I read it.

Davie

Davie

Awards
Your latest pictures show a lot more density. I am also using this product on my hairline (I have slight thinning around the temples) and i noticed after a week that it is way more dense (All the little frail hair strands are beefing up) and I've also been putting a thin layer on my eyebrows and godamn they are thickening up fast. This product has a lot of potential....hopefully i will continue to make hair gains each week. I'll report back soon :)

PS: I've been heaps busy lately but i will try to take some photos and make a review thread soon. Good luck with the rest of your journey.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your latest pictures show a lot more density. I am also using this product on my hairline (I have slight thinning around the temples) and i noticed after a week that it is way more dense (All the little frail hair strands are beefing up) and I've also been putting a thin layer on my eyebrows and godamn they are thickening up fast. This product has a lot of potential....hopefully i will continue to make hair gains each week. I'll report back soon :)

PS: I've been heaps busy lately but i will try to take some photos and make a review thread soon. Good luck with the rest of your journey.
Great to hear!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I can certainly tell the difference, especially given the limited time we're dealing with. As mentioned above, trying to get growth phases to change is extremely difficult, especially with the dormant follicles, and I think we're seeing some success.

This is definitely a long term type protocol, but at the same time we're seeing signs of what's to come with the thickening of existing shafts and new growth is really really difficult areas (namely the front hairline) to stimulate.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I can certainly tell the difference, especially given the limited time we're dealing with. As mentioned above, trying to get growth phases to change is extremely difficult, especially with the dormant follicles, and I think we're seeing some success.

This is definitely a long term type protocol, but at the same time we're seeing signs of what's to come with the thickening of existing shafts and new growth is really really difficult areas (namely the front hairline) to stimulate.
Yes it might really get better long term. I remember you offered a new bottle for detailed review. Does this qualify?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it might really get better long term. I remember you offered a new bottle for detailed review. Does this qualify?
It's a review, so it counts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all of you on FB, yesterday evening I went through all of the MAIN ingredients, and posted them (along with the most telling study of MOA). I'll try and organize it into a post here until the writeup update is done, but feel free to scroll and click on FB to give you an idea of how comprehensive the formula is.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You would want to be using it for atleast 4 months before being able to give a good review :)

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On another subject
Thanks to dsade for help with my other order problem.
Certainly best supp company owner here. Always ready to help.
Matt, I was wondering if you have CEO as your title or something more fun?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On another subject
Thanks to dsade for help with my other order problem.
Certainly best supp company owner here. Always ready to help.
Matt, I was wondering if you have CEO as your title or something more fun?
Just plain old CEO.