dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just orderd some VM...hoping for the best! From everything I have read so far it seems promising.Question tho.. if you are just thinning ..along with shedding would you also experiance a thickening of your hair at the same time?

Also, How do you come up with the 4-5week results being noticed? Just curious if you have tested this in any way or are you soley relying on the ingrediants individual studys?

Thanks for your help!
Yes...from the accelerated growth of existing hairs already observed and the antiinflammatory/nutrient delivery enhancement functions, this should do an excellent job of thickening the newgrown BASE of existing hairs.

The 4-5 weeks estimate is based on previous experience with the beta formula, as well as a breakdown of the individual ingredients theorized timeframes. It's not a rock solid estimate, but so far judging by the private feedback we are getting from those not yet wanting to post public reviews, it is actually a bit conservative (meaning for some, results will be apparent sooner.)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I had new growth in 10 days. Only about a dozen new hairs, but they're new! Looks a bit weird since they're in front of my existing hairline, but I cherish them nonetheless, my preciousss :rofl:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have little fuzzies, about 1/4 in long, in my hairline/temple area. Quite a few. The shedding I experienced is slowing down.

I'm using shampoo in the morning, and VM at night before bed. I first wash my hair with some random shampoo, then the JL, and let that sit 5 minutes. I figure a clean surface with open pores from the hot water, along with a little longer time to sit, won't hurt.

SgtRotti

Awards
Thanks for the response! If this product can achieve any results , let alone that quickly...I believe you have a diamond here!

I am hoping to hear some feedback from others as well as provide feedback from my experiances with VM.

:)

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I have some new growth as well- very fine hair along the crown and frontal area.

Is RPN public, or going pubilic- look like you have a gem of a product and I am interested in possibly putting some money into you guys.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have experienced growth in probably the same time frame. 5 weeks seems actually too long an estimate. I don't know exact time (I'd have to scroll back in my log), but I can't be taking VM for more than 3 weeks yet...and I definitely have accelerated hair growth for existing hair, as well as new hair growth.

SgtRotti

Awards
I have experienced growth in probably the same time frame. 5 weeks seems actually too long an estimate. I don't know exact time (I'd have to scroll back in my log), but I can't be taking VM for more than 3 weeks yet...and I definitely have accelerated hair growth for existing hair, as well as new hair growth.

Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like excellent news.Do you have any pics of the regrowth?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WARNING: Guys - be careful applying VM. I have been a bit...careless (read - rushed) in my applications, especially at night (Slick Pleasures Experiments to do, and all)...

I am getting growth around 1/4" below where my hairline had been halted in its upward progression. Maybe in a month or so it will fill in nicely, but for now it looks odd. I am almost getting hairs growing, cyclops-like, out of the middle of my forehead.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback! Sounds like excellent news.Do you have any pics of the regrowth?
I will be taking them and adding them to my log when my first bottle is finished. I have 3 bottles in total...I might be halfway through the first and it's already working wonderfully!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok....I'll throw myself out there with the first follow-ups.

First pics, posted above, were taken 11-10 (roughly 2 weeks ago.)

These were taken 5 minutes ago. Note new growth as well as the freaky growth rate of existing hairs in the same area.

And, per my warning above, note the stray hairs out in the middle of nowhere. I need to apply more carefully. :)

ALSO of note, I am still on my transdermal 1-test/4-AD/Havoc cycle, which should be shearing my hairline like a greedyy sheep rancher.

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha mine kind of looks the same in the respect that its growing in the middle of where my "peaks" are so it's kinda detached at the moment. Still...it's growth nonetheless!

SgtRotti

Awards
Ok....I'll throw myself out there with the first follow-ups.

First pics, posted above, were taken 11-10 (roughly 2 weeks ago.)

These were taken 5 minutes ago. Note new growth as well as the freaky growth rate of existing hairs in the same area.

And, per my warning above, note the stray hairs out in the middle of nowhere. I need to apply more carefully. :)

ALSO of note, I am still on my transdermal 1-test/4-AD/Havoc cycle, which should be shearing my hairline like a greedyy sheep rancher.

Thanks Dsade..I will definetly take that into consideration! As for the pics...looks great! I can see where your hairline had stopped and the regrowth(not growth) has occured. I think I have seen your before pics so I am going on that to notice the regrowth. Your hair looks healthy as well which is a great sign.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha mine kind of looks the same in the respect that its growing in the middle of where my "peaks" are so it's kinda detached at the moment. Still...it's growth nonetheless!
You know, one of the phenomena that piqued my confidence that we COULD make this work are "wild hairs." I would wake up in the morning with this hair that seemingly grew 2 inches OVERNIGHT, and I would always stare at it (before ripping it out) and wonder WTF caused this...it has to be something while I slept.

Everything else fell into place finally, but it still blows me away that some of these hairs have grown about an inch in 2 weeks. You can see them sticking out all over in the pics - and I just got a haircut not too long ago, so they should all be even.

So bizarre.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Dsade..I will definetly take that into consideration! As for the pics...looks great! I can see where your hairline had stopped and the regrowth(not growth) has occured. I think I have seen your before pics so I am going on that to notice the regrowth. Your hair looks healthy as well which is a great sign.
Everything is thick and soft all the way around. Again, for hair I am using only:

NOxidant
Java Lustre
Virile Mane

I am ecstatic, and not just from a business point of view - but as someone increasingly ashamed/self-conscious of my thinning hair.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It's a good bizarre in my book :)

...Now go check your emails ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's an attempted composite. Hard to take pics blind, but it should be apparent with the same angle/etc. The pics on the left are from 11-10 and the ones on the right from tonight.

Attachments

SgtRotti

Awards
Here's an attempted composite. Hard to take pics blind, but it should be apparent with the same angle/etc. The pics on the left are from 11-10 and the ones on the right from tonight.
Thanks again for your efforts with the B/A pics. I can tell there is some improvement so I can only imagine how it will look in a few months..good job!

Do you have a website dsade ? An RPN website?

SgtRotti

Awards
Thanks! Looks like they are having some DB issues with the main site..

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
WARNING: Guys - be careful applying VM. I have been a bit...careless (read - rushed) in my applications, especially at night (Slick Pleasures Experiments to do, and all)...

I am getting growth around 1/4" below where my hairline had been halted in its upward progression. Maybe in a month or so it will fill in nicely, but for now it looks odd. I am almost getting hairs growing, cyclops-like, out of the middle of my forehead.
Lol yeah I have that aswell, looks a bit weird but fk that, its growing :)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ooops
been applying morning and before bed. (dosing stuck from minox/spiro use)

guess i should cut it down to once before bed?

also the shampoo wasnt out when i ordered so im just using the below for now(got it for my wife a while back)
hope that its ok?

http://www.ageless-beauty.com/kerastase.html

not the company page as the above is the only one i found that discusses ingredients!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
are the effects of VM permanent ? i mean do u keep the new hairs after comin off VM, or should VM be used year around?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are the effects of VM permanent ? i mean do u keep the new hairs after comin off VM, or should VM be used year around?
The factors that cause hairloss in the first place do not disappear (with the exception of quitting smoking, eating a better diet, etc.) so likely what will happen is that a gradual return to hairloss will occur if you completely discontinue use.

I tried to make the product design both long lasting and economical enough to be used either cyclically (3 months on, a month off) or constantly without being a financial burden to maintain.

SgtRotti

Awards
Got my VM today...rather excited actually. good job by nutraplanet to get it here fast without any trouble.

First impressions..

It definitely smells good.

Consistancy is really nice as it seems really easy to apply.

Labels on bottle are not very good. Print is hard to read and half of the text is cut off on the first letter due to misprint I guess.

Awesome size! This should last a while as I have two bottles...bottle design is perfect for finger application or directly on head. Good job!

Well here we go on day 1....hoping for the best!

On a side note..Dsade...How much would you say is TOO much for one application?

Thanks again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my VM today...rather excited actually. good job by nutraplanet to get it here fast without any trouble.

First impressions..

It definitely smells good.

Consistancy is really nice as it seems really easy to apply.

Labels on bottle are not very good. Print is hard to read and half of the text is cut off on the first letter due to misprint I guess.

Awesome size! This should last a while as I have two bottles...bottle design is perfect for finger application or directly on head. Good job!

Well here we go on day 1....hoping for the best!

On a side note..Dsade...How much would you say is TOO much for one application?

Thanks again!
Final labels are going to print on Monday...sorry aboutthe beta quality packaging.

For application, do you mean area or amount? Amount should be small, about pea sized then spread around. YOu will be able to tell how much area is covered - thenjust keep repeating until the desired area is treated....thicker is not better in this case.

SgtRotti

Awards
Final labels are going to print on Monday...sorry aboutthe beta quality packaging.

For application, do you mean area or amount? Amount should be small, about pea sized then spread around. YOu will be able to tell how much area is covered - thenjust keep repeating until the desired area is treated....thicker is not better in this case.

Thanks Dsade for the response, you answered my question. I was basically wondering if saturating the scalp through the hair was necessary but after my first application I can now tell that it spreads out nicely and covers a broad area on a small amount..the economic value of this product seems to be amazing!

And the price is good too. No worries about the labelling. I paid for whats INSIDE the bottle so I am pleased either way..if it works....I wouldn't care if it came in a juice box..lol

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
The factors that cause hairloss in the first place do not disappear (with the exception of quitting smoking, eating a better diet, etc.) so likely what will happen is that a gradual return to hairloss will occur if you completely discontinue use.

I tried to make the product design both long lasting and economical enough to be used either cyclically (3 months on, a month off) or constantly without being a financial burden to maintain.
and u did great job on that dsade! u say 3 month on and 1 off! is it really needed to take 1 off?

well i am gonna order some in my next NP order get ship to ALGERIA , i ll let u know if VM is still active in africa lol ! :rofl:

blind12

blind12

Awards
The receptor are pretty close to skin surface, and the goal is not to get them into the bloodstream (transdermal) but keep the localized in the area of application (topical.)
Well there's still layers of dead crap in the way ;P

The rollers come with various needle length. I use 1,0 mm, I assume half of this stays in the hair mass and half of it goes into the skin.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well there's still layers of dead crap in the way ;P

The rollers come with various needle length. I use 1,0 mm, I assume half of this stays in the hair mass and half of it goes into the skin.
haha...fair enough, just gives me the heebie-jeebies. =)

For absorption, depends on how carefully you apply. that's why I went with the tapered, pointed tip dispenser cap.

blind12

blind12

Awards
You don't really feel anything unpleasant when rolling. I use the roller to "scratch" my head too, sometimes.

I wonder if oral raspberry ketones will induce systemic IGF-1 ?

johnnyseville

Awards
Can this stuff be used in conjunction with Rogaine, or is there a problem. I read somewhere, not sure where, that it was not to be combined with Rogaine, is this true? Is anyone using it with Rogaine and getting results, thanks guys.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm in: got 3 on the way; will trim hair short for optimal coverage - had fair results w/ spironolactone & minoxidil but nothing really worth advertising.

Looking forward to giving VM the ol' college try.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, I'm in: got 3 on the way; will trim hair short for optimal coverage - had fair results w/ spironolactone & minoxidil but nothing really worth advertising.

Looking forward to giving VM the ol' college try.
Great to hear, buddy. Please keep us updated with your results. :)

GeneGnomeX

Awards
Can this stuff be used in conjunction with Rogaine, or is there a problem. I read somewhere, not sure where, that it was not to be combined with Rogaine, is this true? Is anyone using it with Rogaine and getting results, thanks guys.
It isn't necessary, save your money.

Is the forum very slow lately for anyone else? It is frustrating trying to go through these threads when it takes so long to load.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any loss of effectiveness to be had in one sweats within the first few hours after applying the product? I ride a bike underground at work every morning, and am in a lot of hot areas, as well as having to wear a bicycle helmet. Is this cause for concern?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any loss of effectiveness to be had in one sweats within the first few hours after applying the product? I ride a bike underground at work every morning, and am in a lot of hot areas, as well as having to wear a bicycle helmet. Is this cause for concern?
From my experience, it takes about 45 minutes for full absorption after which sweating will have minimal effects.

You can always apply once at nighttime to avoid any issues, unless you have a rare condition known as NocturnalCardiopathy, wherein the sufferers find themselves compelled to leave their snug warm beds and perform calisthenics while in transient slumber mode.

SgtRotti

Awards
Well..so far nothing major to report with VM..however, some encouraging things I have noticed...Shedding has COMPLETELY stopped...I am hard pressed to get 2 hairs when i run my finges through hair or rub in VM for that matter.

The real encouraging part is the fact its only been 4 days almost 5...results that fast (although minimal) are unheard of.

I will be honest.. I was a sceptic. Not so sceptical now. Time will tell however.

Shay4

Awards
Dear dsade,
Did Nutraplant receive the sealed Virile Mane bottles ?
Thanks

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I had new growth in 10 days. Only about a dozen new hairs, but they're new! Looks a bit weird since they're in front of my existing hairline, but I cherish them nonetheless, my preciousss :rofl:
Okay I'm 18 days in now. I manages to take a picture where you can clearly see my new growth in front of my existing hairline. It doesnt look very pretty now but I guess (hope lol)It'll fill up eventually..

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I'm 18 days in now. I manages to take a picture where you can clearly see my new growth in front of my existing hairline. It doesnt look very pretty now but I guess (hope lol)It'll fill up eventually..
You are getting the exact same results as me, granted a bit faster (jerk). :)

Looking at the length of the new growth confirms the crazy speed with which these things are growing. Coming in nice, dark, and thick too.

Excellent results so far, sir.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear dsade,
Did Nutraplant receive the sealed Virile Mane bottles ?
Thanks
Shay,

The VM shipped to Nutra has neck seals on all of them, yes.

When they kick in to the new shipments (provided they still had stock from the previous shipment) is up to them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI, and in the name of science (and advertising, I won't lie), we are going to take advantage of X-mas sales and pick up a 10MP camera tomorrow in order to more accurately document detailed growth.

johnnyseville

Awards
Dsade... Can this stuff be used in conjunction with Rogaine, or is there a problem. I read somewhere, not sure where, that it was not to be combined with Rogaine, is this true? Is anyone using it with Rogaine and getting results, thanks guys.

blind12

blind12

Awards
Dsade... Can this stuff be used in conjunction with Rogaine, or is there a problem. I read somewhere, not sure where, that it was not to be combined with Rogaine, is this true? Is anyone using it with Rogaine and getting results, thanks guys.
"It isn't necessary, save your money."

The full discussion is a few pages back.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You are getting the exact same results as me, granted a bit faster (jerk). :)

Looking at the length of the new growth confirms the crazy speed with which these things are growing. Coming in nice, dark, and thick too.

Excellent results so far, sir.
I must say I'm on Get Diesel test boosters which makes my hair grow @ double rate, that will probably account for part of the really fast growth, 50 days on Diesel Test, been to the hairdresser 3 times.. evul shiat ;)

But bla bla and more bla, The VM works, amazing!! You should patent this or something, might make you a rich man haha!

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I must say I'm on Get Diesel test boosters which makes my hair grow @ double rate, that will probably account for part of the really fast growth, 50 days on Diesel Test, been to the hairdresser 3 times.. evul shiat ;)

But bla bla and more bla, The VM works, amazing!! You should patent this or something, might make you a rich man haha!
Im on Day 3 of VM. Should I be applying in front of existing hairline to see if hair growth is feesable?

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
You can use it on a receding hairline.
When I say that I mean like literally the hairless skin directly infront of the current hair line. If thats what you mean I'm going to start rubbing it in to the skin right infront of the hairline.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived today - original formula, to judge by the lack of New! Improved! stickers. Even though I generally let my hair grow in winter, I've trimmed it to roughly .5" all over.

I'll take my first use tonight.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91