GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long into the run did you stop?
Did you try dosing 1 cap at a time?

I found it took me a good two weeks to discover that 2-3 caps at once gave me the same side effects you are reporting. I switched to 1 cap x 4 for a few days and then 1 cap x 6. Now I dose 1 cap most of the time but use 2 caps around bigger meals / eating windows.
Vector is great but had to stop from the lethargy. I would blame myself and say I was not eating enough but for me being tired all day just wasn't worth it. Never got the increased hunger, vivid dreams but did get great recomp and libido. Will say load size was reduced but that could be stim related. If I can get another 2 bottles if they ever go on sale I will definitely try it again. I would still say great product for most.
Holy smokes, this lethargy is real. I slept so hard last night and had the most bizarre vivid dreams. I just came on this thread to see if anyone else felt like this and found these. I’m going to have to drop to 1 cap at breakfast and lunch, and maybe 2 for dinner. That sleep was awesome though...maybe I’ll just take 2 every night for life 😂

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector can really drop blood glucose levels.
the sleep is just a bonus

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vector can really drop blood glucose levels.
the sleep is just a bonus
This is a far different feeling than low blood sugar...I’m too familiar with that scenario. This straight up feels like I took a mild sedative 😂

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had lethargy at the beginning of Vector and stopped and started and had to stop again. What worked was dosing 3 caps for about 2 weeks and then adding a cap every few days. Bam, no lethargy. I have been using Vector non stop since it came out. Great product.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had lethargy at the beginning of Vector and stopped and started and had to stop again. What worked was dosing 3 caps for about 2 weeks and then adding a cap every few days. Bam, no lethargy. I have been using Vector non stop since it came out. Great product.
Do you notice the lethargy acutely with each dosing, so dosing 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, then 2 with dinner? Or would that 2 with dinner bleed into the next day?

This lethargy reminded me of Mk-677!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you notice the lethargy acutely with each dosing, so dosing 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, then 2 with dinner? Or would that 2 with dinner bleed into the next day?

This lethargy reminded me of Mk-677!
No, I just noticed after a couple days at 6 caps that I felt lethargic overall (like many hours after dosing) and after 5-6 days, I could not take it anymore. Yes, just like MK-677 lethargy - exactly. I thought I may have 'had something', so I tried again a month later and the same thing happened. The third time, I went with 2-3 caps a day (two caps now that I think about it) for about 1.5 weeks, then added 1 more cap every 4-5 days. I had no lethargy at all with this dosing at all and next time I ran it - with a month break, I could go with 6 caps out of the gate with no problem. I would really try 2 x 1 caps for a week before adding another cap every 4 or so days. Hope that helps!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, I just noticed after a couple days at 6 caps that I felt lethargic overall (like many hours after dosing) and after 5-6 days, I could not take it anymore. Yes, just like MK-677 lethargy - exactly. I thought I may have 'had something', so I tried again a month later and the same thing happened. The third time, I went with 2-3 caps a day (two caps now that I think about it) for about 1.5 weeks, then added 1 more cap every 4-5 days. I had no lethargy at all with this dosing at all and next time I ran it - with a month break, I could go with 6 caps out of the gate with no problem. I would really try 2 x 1 caps for a week before adding another cap every 4 or so days. Hope that helps!
Right on. Well, I’ll go with 1 with each meal for now (3 per day) and report back. Thanks man.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right on. Well, I’ll go with 1 with each meal for now (3 per day) and report back. Thanks man.
Good luck brother. I was glad I stayed with it - I have been using Vector (and Folidrone and BMP) almost exclusively since they came out and, at 53 yrs old, I am stronger and in better shape as a powerlifter than I was 15-20 years ago. Making PR's on my major lifts 2-3 times a year for the past 3 years.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good luck brother. I was glad I stayed with it - I have been using Vector (and Folidrone and BMP) almost exclusively since they came out and, at 53 yrs old, I am stronger and in better shape as a powerlifter than I was 15-20 years ago. Making PR's on my major lifts 2-3 times a year for the past 3 years.
Well, I decided to stop 😂
Maybe I’ll try again later, but along with the deep sleep, both nights I’ve woken up feeling like I wasn’t breathing...like I had just not taken a breath for way too long. I didn’t mention it yesterday because I figured it was a fluke, but again last night was enough for me to just put the brakes on for a minute.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I decided to stop
Maybe I’ll try again later, but along with the deep sleep, both nights I’ve woken up feeling like I wasn’t breathing...like I had just not taken a breath for way too long. I didn’t mention it yesterday because I figured it was a fluke, but again last night was enough for me to just put the brakes on for a minute.
Good idea.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow! What a great testament to the effectiveness of the FD2 and Vector combo. Keep at it brother!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont miss the last day of the Labor day sale
25% off everything on site and the launch of HAN SWOLO the new BLR vasodilator and no stim pump product.
Use code LABOR

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last little but of time before this amazing Labor day sale is over!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are getting close. Maybe another day or 2 until the new anabolic ANDROGIN launches.
If you havnt already seen this check out the product writeup.
And, dont forget to sign up for our newsletter so you get the launch data.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANDROGIN LAUNCH SALE IS LIVE!!!!!
25% off everything on site. just a few days and stock is dwindling quickly. Get in there!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
You still taking that combo?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too . Looks awesome

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its just about here.
VECTOR 2.0 launch prep is in full swing. Label and bottle render is up on our site give it a look

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its just about here.
VECTOR 2.0 launch prep is in full swing. Label and bottle render is up on our site give it a look
What the difference between v1 and v2?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Extracts look the same only difference is bioavailability complex
Same source materials, but his extracts are proprietary. There’s no standardization listed. That’s most likely what’s changing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What the difference between v1 and v2?
Ill post a detailed updated writeup but while it looks very similar its drastically improved. Here is a short list of the deets.
1. Same plants of origin for the 3 main ingredients but each one is actually a blend of extracts from these plants. This gives us exceptionally high percentages of the target actives. So instead of mostly random mg of each we have viable doses of the main chemical components. MUCH more powerful.
2. We added BioX which is our trademarked bioavailability complex. Its important to understand that just adding piperine or astragin to everything doesnt work. This is because every chemical has different pharmakonetics and different metabolic pathways in which its eliminated or converted to metabolites etc. IN some cases the metabolite IS the active. BioX covers all the bases allowing for all of the actives to have maximum effect.

Its like taking 20 caps of optimized vector1

The other benefit is if you take with other supplements BioX will increase their bioavailablity most likely as well because it works on most bioavailability limitations.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ill post a detailed updated writeup but while it looks very similar its drastically improved. Here is a short list of the deets.
1. Same plants of origin for the 3 main ingredients but each one is actually a blend of extracts from these plants. This gives us exceptionally high percentages of the target actives. So instead of mostly random mg of each we have viable doses of the main chemical components. MUCH more powerful.
2. We added BioX which is our trademarked bioavailability complex. Its important to understand that just adding piperine or astragin to everything doesnt work. This is because every chemical has different pharmakonetics and different metabolic pathways in which its eliminated or converted to metabolites etc. IN some cases the metabolite IS the active. BioX covers all the bases allowing for all of the actives to have maximum effect.

The other benefit is if you take with other supplements BioX will increase their bioavailablity most likely as well because it works on most bioavailability limitations.
Looking forward to trying the new v2.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which product is next for an update on the BLR list? 😄
Viron. We are updating things that I think we can improve before launching the new stuff thats in line to drop this year.
Last year we did a full rebrand as well. Not sure if you have seen the new site and labels ETC.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
Viron. We are updating things that I think we can improve before launching the new stuff thats in line to drop this year.
Last year we did a full rebrand as well. Not sure if you have seen the new site and labels ETC.
Yeah seen it man
Looks proper 🙌🏻👌🏻

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Is a daily dose of Vector 2 gonna be "like taking 20 caps of optimized vector1"?
If so, I am definitely in!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I know its been a wait. The Vector 2 is ready but we are basically out of stock on everything else. So I dont want to run a sale yet. 100% we will launch late this week. Just need to refill the stocks a bit.
Any updates?