ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is great news and I hope I can replicate this. I am 151 pounds 5,10 and 27. My biggest flaw is putting work in the kitchen. So if all the reports of appeptite are true I am excited. Def will be logging this when it arrives.
Putting food down us just as much work if not more work than actually lifting. Make sure to have your lifting, diet, in order before running Vector, or any other supplement, to make the most out of what you buy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, for those that see, we are going to have a sale coming up, that should include up to 45 percent off of BLR products, so stay tuned for that.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Being that one of the ingredients stimulates EPO, should those of us on TRT and have to watch our RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin be concerned before running this? Has anyone seen numbers go up on blood tests?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being that one of the ingredients stimulates EPO, should those of us on TRT and have to watch our RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin be concerned before running this? Has anyone seen numbers go up on blood tests?
I would assume the normal care and precautions taken on TRT would be sufficient in and of itself.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also, I planned on starting a bottle today, but I have a week vacation planned in 30 days. I’m keto now but plan on coming off keto and eating lots during that time. I’m also using FD2.0. Unsure whether to take both during the vacation still or stop and resume after...?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
also, I planned on starting a bottle today, but I have a week vacation planned in 30 days. I’m keto now but plan on coming off keto and eating lots during that time. I’m also using FD2.0. Unsure whether to take both during the vacation still or stop and resume after...?
Start now, continue on vacation eating a ton, and continue when you are done with vacation. That is what I would do :)