VECTOR pre release leaks and info

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
also, I planned on starting a bottle today, but I have a week vacation planned in 30 days. I’m keto now but plan on coming off keto and eating lots during that time. I’m also using FD2.0. Unsure whether to take both during the vacation still or stop and resume after...?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
also, I planned on starting a bottle today, but I have a week vacation planned in 30 days. I’m keto now but plan on coming off keto and eating lots during that time. I’m also using FD2.0. Unsure whether to take both during the vacation still or stop and resume after...?
Start now, continue on vacation eating a ton, and continue when you are done with vacation. That is what I would do :)

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A number of folks run Vector (and Folidrone) as staples. I have been on Vector and Folidrone every day since they came out and have no plans to stop. I continue to get more and more results and at 52 years of age, I am stronger and leaner than I have ever been.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to stock up on FD2 as soon as possible.
At the moment it's my favorite... especially because I need to recomp... at my 55 years old it is ridiculous.
BEST PRODUCT BAR NONE -(epi)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Vector solo for 12 weeks and was still making gains when I stopped.

I ran out of FD2 2 weeks ago. Had a large stash. I miss it already. Ready for it to get back in stock, been out for too long.
I understand the China supply chain issues.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I ran out of FD2 2 weeks ago. Had a large stash. I miss it already. Ready for it to get back in stock, been out for too long.
Folli will be back in stock very soon!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Foli-foli-foli-foli....

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I’m with you! I had a nice little stash built up of FD2 and I watched it slowly diminish! It was sad! I’m glad it’s not too far off to being restocked!

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know how I can get in touch with anyone at BLR? I’ve emailed Jonah@blacklionresearch multiple times about a order but got no response.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I made the mistake of hooking my 66 year old mother up with a few bottles of FD2 and she loves it but now she won't stop asking for more of it. Can't wait for the restock!
The restock is coming very soon, along with the CBD. Get ready guys to pull out the wallets.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I made the mistake of hooking my 66 year old mother up with a few bottles of FD2 and she loves it but now she won't stop asking for more of it. Can't wait for the restock!
Haha I love it! That’s great!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SALE IS NOW LIVE!!!
use code AMCBD for 30% off everything on site
plus a free amino for all orders that contain a CBD.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone interested Sunday is the last day of sale.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I won’t be able to order today. What time tomorrow does the sale end?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what does your mother like about it?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The endurance and recovery. She can run and hike longer/harder before exhaustion or needing to take a breather. She loves to run and hike so after a hardcore hike she would typically take up to a week to fully recover, now its 1-2 days and the soreness is nothing close to what it would be without it. I told her when my shipment arrived of FD2 and that I would give it to her the next time I saw her (my parents live 1.5 hours away). She left her house that evening to come pick up a couple bottles lol.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The endurance and recovery. She can run and hike longer/harder before exhaustion or needing to take a breather. She loves to run and hike so after a hardcore hike she would typically take up to a week to fully recover, now its 1-2 days and the soreness is nothing close to what it would be without it. I told her when my shipment arrived of FD2 and that I would give it to her the next time I saw her (my parents live 1.5 hours away). She left her house that evening to come pick up a couple bottles lol.

Thats awesome!! I’m hooked too! L

I was able to get my order in
Yay! I’m glad!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping the gyms don’t close here in SoCal, but that may be wishful thinking. Get those products now for the gains!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping the gyms don’t close here in SoCal, but that may be wishful thinking. Get those products now for the gains!
im so ready to things to open up here in NY .. keep getting pushed back now its july 21 or 26 i think i read.

i started collecting stuff for home gym .. shoulda done that couple months ago .. i feel bad for sups just laying around lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im so ready to things to open up here in NY .. keep getting pushed back now its july 21 or 26 i think i read.

i started collecting stuff for home gym .. shoulda done that couple months ago .. i feel bad for sups just laying around lol
I built a small gym at the BLR warehouse.
Its nice and gets the job done but I still want to go to gym. Gonna wait until Things clear up.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
I built a small gym at the BLR warehouse.
Its nice and gets the job done but I still want to go to gym. Gonna wait until Things clear up.
100% home gym now and work gym when I’m on shift at the firehall! No more big gyms for me!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My gym closed . Rebuilding home gym

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started back on Vector yesterday, 2 caps with 3 meals per day. Last time I stopped a week in due to a dizzy spell that lasted like 8 hours. Wasn’t sure if it was definitely from this, but it’s Time to try again.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Started back on Vector yesterday, 2 caps with 3 meals per day. Last time I stopped a week in due to a dizzy spell that lasted like 8 hours. Wasn’t sure if it was definitely from this, but it’s Time to try again.
Awesome. Let us know how it goes.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suggest starting with 3 caps for 4-7 days and then adding a cap every few days.