VECTOR pre release leaks and info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried this new product as yet? I've used it for 3 days so far but I haven't experienced anything significant. The original Vector did give me the wow effect pretty early on when it was first introduced.
I dont know of anything that works in 3 days. Even anadrol takes time. I would give it a full month before assessment. You literally cannot build any noticeable muscle in 3 days. Literally impossible.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think I’m gonna go ahead and stack FD2 & Exotherm with this. Anyone ran Exotherm more than 3 pumps per day?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I’m gonna go ahead and stack FD2 & Exotherm with this. Anyone ran Exotherm more than 3 pumps per day?
I think that would be an awesome stack but I have not run it at more than 3 pumps per day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm now has 150ml vs 120 previously. If you used 5 it should last about a month. The pump is not exact of course so its a rough estimate. Feel free to give it a go at 5 ;)

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Starting vector next week in a recomp with arimahex, aet-50, and epichaos. I used the original vector for 9 months straight and loved it. I only stopped because it was on back order. I used the original vector with ursa major and epichaos. Will update in this post after I start.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting vector next week in a recomp with arimahex, aet-50, and epichaos. I used the original vector for 9 months straight and loved it. I only stopped because it was on back order. I used the original vector with ursa major and epichaos. Will update in this post after I start.
Definitely link us up so we can follow!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome cant wait to see the progress!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any feedback on vector 2 yet?
Been getting lots of good feedback

Packs a punch
Ive used Blr products for years and have used the older version of Vector. This version is much more potent. Strength has increased significantly and weight is increasing. I am noticing that I am really hungry which is good during a bulk.
Definitely recommend.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea when this is gonna hit the Europe / UK markets?
Vector 2?
Powermyself has an order en route. I think Predator might already have stock. And we ship to the UK from our website now.

We updated shipping.
Now you can order from Canada
Australia
UK
Japan
As these were where the most site visits were coming from. If you live in an area and cant find our products reach out to me and Ill work on making sure you can get our stuff either at a storefront or via our site.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its 2023....In the last 70 years there has been more technological innovation on earth than there has been in the previous 4 billion years. In your pocket you have a device that has a more powerful computer than those that were used when we went to the moon and more powerful than those that used to control our nuclear capabilities. You have a more powerful camera than what hollywood used for film 20 years ago. You have the vast majority of human knowledge via the internet in your pocket yet sports nutrition has basically stalled out. We see the vast majority of brands just copy whatever they can from other companies and then market them as THEIR awesome new creation. Obviously this is complete BS. If you look at the label of 99% of the sports nutrition products out there they are literally all the same. Innefective, underdosed, tired or cloned.

2023 is going to be a big year for BLR and sports nutrition.
We started by refreshing our current line. Making improvements where we can as tech and research has given me some new tools.
Letrone 2 is majorly more powerful than #1 and Vector #2 is no different. You might be familiar with the ingredients because the plants of origin are the same but this is a whole new beast.

On the label: You will still see Korean mistletoe, Eriobotrya Japonica and Rehmannaie but there are some major differences.
Each is a blend of standardized extracts that target the active compounds. Sort of like saying coffee extract but its caffeine extracted from coffee if you get my drift.
100% these are extracts of the plants on the label and we meet legal label standards but you absolutely cannot obtain any extract with these ratios. Period. The new version is more powerful by an order of magnitude and we have seen some amazing results in test subjects.
I think you will be happy ;)

In addition we added our trademarked BioX bioavailability complex.
Its important to mention that not all bioavailability enhancement agents are created equal.
There are many things that can lead to reduced oral bioavailability and especially when we are talking about plant extracts with dozens of actives and multiple plant extracts in a single product. In this case we need to work from many different angles to ensure that we increase the bioavailability of as many of the actives as possible. Insert BioX. I wont waste time by explaining how the ingredients work but I will say that I dont know of any other 1 shot bioavailability package that even compares.

ERIOBOTRYA JAPONICA -1000mg Mixed extracts.

Quick breakdown=
PPARα agonist
Increased insulin sensitivity
DGAT expression +
AMPK+
UCP-3+
Increased the strength of muscle contractions
Increased physical performance and strength
Not muscle mass specifically
Helps prevent muscle loss

Eriobotrya Japonica (EJ) or Loquat is a fruiting plant commonly used for food, added to alcholic beverages and sometimes used for health and longevity. EJ contains a host of interesting chemicals with a number of effects that are beneficial to those looking to build muscle, burn fat or increase athletic performance. Loquat for bodybuilders? On the surface EJ doesnt seem to be super exciting but nothing could be further from the truth. There have been a number of studies indicating that the proper extract at a high enough dose can lead to gains in muscle mass, strength and fat loss. Studies indicate EJ Increases the expression of myogenic genes MyoD, Myogenin and MyHC. This increased expression corresponds with an increase in the activity of Creatine Kinase a myogenic differentiation marker. Finally EJ activates the AKT/mTOR pathway and subsequently promotes muscle protein synthesis and a gain in lean muscle mass. In studies EJ was shown to prevent muscle atrophy and increase muscle hypertrophy so its great if your cutting and want to preserve muscle and its great if you want to bulk.

AKT/Mtor

Akt is known as effector of insulin/IGF-1 signalling and it can induce muscle hypertrophy through a pathway involving rapamycin-sensitive mTOR.

mTOR regulates PGC-1a expression, which is a key regulator of mitochondria biogenesis, and the expression of PGC-1a has been implicated in the control of skeletal muscle mass. The activation of the Akt/mTOR pathway and its downstream targets, p70S6K and PHAS-1/4E-BP1, is requisitely involved in regulating skeletal muscle fiber size. Acute AKT activation also leads to a decrease in adipose tissue (fat loss)

QUOTE"

The pathways that are sufficient to induce hypertrophy in skeletal muscle have been the subject of some controversy. We describe here the use of a novel method to produce a transgenic mouse in which a constitutively active form of Akt can be inducibly expressed in adult skeletal muscle and thereby demonstrate that acute activation of Akt is sufficient to induce rapid and significant skeletal muscle hypertrophy in vivo, accompanied by activation of the downstream Akt/p70S6 kinase protein synthesis pathway. Upon induction of Akt in skeletal muscle, there was also a significant decrease in adipose tissue. These findings suggest that pharmacologic approaches directed toward activating Akt will be useful in inducing skeletal muscle hypertrophy and that an increase in lean muscle mass is sufficient to decrease fat storage."

MyHC
Myosin heavy-chain synthesis rate is correlated with measures of muscle strength, circulating insulin-like growth factor 1 and
dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate in men and women and free testosterone levels in men.
MyoD
both MyoD and myogenin genes are necessary in the regenerative process for the proliferation of satellite cells (myoblasts) and for the development of early regenerating fibers (myotubes). The expression of Myod is sufficient to convert a fibroblast to a skeletal muscle cell,

Just a short list of the chemical constituents of EJ-

Epicatechin
Ursolic acid
Chlorogenic acid
Corosolic acid
Oleanolic acid
Caffeic acid
Procyanidin B2
Protocatechuic acid
Ferulic acid
Tormentic acid
Naringenin
Ellagic acid
EGCG
Quercetin
@brundel , just to clarify, are you saying the extraction of v2 is more potent than for v1, or is the BIOx that differentiates both versions? How does a double dose of Vector v1 equate to to a single dose of v2?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@brundel , just to clarify, are you saying the extraction of v2 is more potent than for v1, or is the BIOx that differentiates both versions? How does a double dose of Vector v1 equate to to a single dose of v2?
There are 3 primary plants in Vector. Version 2 we have a blend of new extraction processes as well as standardized extracts. So each is a blend. This allow for each extract to consist of mostly highly purified active ingredients. We dont disclose exactly so there is no chance someone can clone without spending 100k + in testing and even then...good luck.
Then we also added Biox which is formulated to increase the bioavailability of most compounds. Like a universal solution.

I cant give you an exact conversion. But I can tell you that some of the active chemicals are 500% higher. One is 1000% higher.
And Biox can increase some of the compounds bioavailability many times over. So lets say 300% stronger is very conservative.
The other thing is some people didnt seem to absorb version 1 well. Some saw great results and some not so much. This should be remedied now with BioX.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There are 3 primary plants in Vector. Version 2 we have a blend of new extraction processes as well as standardized extracts. So each is a blend. This allow for each extract to consist of mostly highly purified active ingredients. We dont disclose exactly so there is no chance someone can clone without spending 100k + in testing and even then...good luck.
Then we also added Biox which is formulated to increase the bioavailability of most compounds. Like a universal solution.

I cant give you an exact conversion. But I can tell you that some of the active chemicals are 500% higher. One is 1000% higher.
And Biox can increase some of the compounds bioavailability many times over. So lets say 300% stronger is very conservative.
The other thing is some people didnt seem to absorb version 1 well. Some saw great results and some not so much. This should be remedied now with BioX.
Bought a bottle on the sale to top up v1 I'm currently running . Now regretting not having bought a second to give v2 a proper run. Shipping costs to UK are so high! Look forward to more feedback from other users in the meantime

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought a bottle on the sale to top up v1 I'm currently running . Now regretting not having bought a second to give v2 a proper run. Shipping costs to UK are so high! Look forward to more feedback from other users in the meantime
You can buy from our site we offer UK shipping.
So does Strong supplements.
Predator nutrition and Powermyself also carry our products there.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can buy from our site we offer UK shipping.
So does Strong supplements.
Predator nutrition and Powermyself also carry our products there.
I know. I bought the bottle off your website. I don't think Predator is selling the latest version yet. Powermyself is more expensive than from your site after the BLR sale. Let's see how the one bottle treats me. Should be able to tell from a one month run how different it is to v1 and whether its worth a repeat buy

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
sometimes the OG is good enough, I’m going to try this out and then v2 eventually
If they're same or similar price surely it's a no brainer to go for v2 given what @brundel has said about v2 being orders of magnitude stronger. If you can get v1 at a steep discount I would understand this but each to their own

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its time...LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way...everyone reading this, please give us a follow on IG and Tiktok. It helps the brand grow which allows us to develop new products. and gives us more reason to put out more content etc. Its free and makes a difference.
Much appreciated!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way Black friday sale is live
Code BLACK for 30% off

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way we are having a winter sale.
25% off with code WINTER24

Pre made stacks wont be discounted because they are pre discounted so if you want a stack just add the items solo.