The ONE and only log (Sponsered)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
this is a great log! everything comin along nicely. encouraging stuff..

tattoopierced1

quick update... Went down to try and flip the 900lb tire today for the first time, and ended up flipping it 3 times in a row. Anytime I tried it before (2 different times) I couldnt even budge it, however I had it in my head I was either going to flip it, or be taken to the hospital. Didnt expect to flip it 3 times though.

What a workout it was, my whole body feels it, I can tell doing this stuff is going to bring my strength, and physique into a whole new realm.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
quick update... Went down to try and flip the 900lb tire today for the first time, and ended up flipping it 3 times in a row. Anytime I tried it before (2 different times) I couldnt even budge it, however I had it in my head I was either going to flip it, or be taken to the hospital. Didnt expect to flip it 3 times though.

What a workout it was, my whole body feels it, I can tell doing this stuff is going to bring my strength, and physique into a whole new realm.
Nice bro i would need a fricking crane to flip that big azz tire. LOL like i say keep rockin it out bro... :clean:

tattoopierced1

Nice bro i would need a fricking crane to flip that big azz tire. LOL like i say keep rockin it out bro... :clean:
I'll try and get some video of it next time.. I was going to today, but forgot to bring my camera.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, cant beleive i missed this, good luck to a fellow TO User. Great to see how this improves your strength gains as time goes by. Russian

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work TP!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking good!! try hittin that tire with a sledge, crazy.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
looking good!! try hittin that tire with a sledge, crazy.
Crazy would be hittin it with a sledge Ded LOL....funny haaahaha. It would bounce off an probably hit someone in the head lol....:chairshot: these smilies kick butt hahahah...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Crazy would be hittin it with a sledge Ded LOL....funny haaahaha. It would bounce off an probably hit someone in the head lol....:chairshot: these smilies kick butt hahahah...
yeah it is. I saw some mma guy doin it! it was scary.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite impressive so far, TP. That sure was an AMAZING transformation from 2003 to now; KUDOS. And nice to see someone else who can eat enough for an army :D

Just asking if you could every 3-4 days or/1-2 times a week please do a post that includes the following (just so that others can have an idea of how The ONE is affecting you re these factors):

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Thanks.

:cheers:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been catching up on here...looking good so far!

I'm Jealous though...I look at a cheeseburger and I gain a couple points in BF% :(

your strength is insane bud, and great work with the tire flipping!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have gone smiley mad!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TP, Looking good my man! 900lb tire is no joke! Must take a toll on your body as far as soreness ya? or no?, also hows that eye treating ya..press on man, your doing great.

tattoopierced1

TP, Looking good my man! 900lb tire is no joke! Must take a toll on your body as far as soreness ya? or no?, also hows that eye treating ya..press on man, your doing great.
I'm still sore from flipping the tire.. it is truly a full body workout doing those. My forearms have never been so sore, and my foot was a little jacked up yesterday so I took a day off of doing legs, will be hitting those tonight. Other than that, I feel great, cant wait for another day to start flipping it again, hopefully if the weather is nice again on Saturday I'll get some video of it.

tattoopierced1

Muscle Hardness- muscles feel of granite during workouts, slightly pumped throughout the day as well
Vascularity- i'm pretty vascular anyways, havent noticed anymore than normal
Strength- def. increase in strength
Speed- N/A
Co-ordination N/A
Quality of Training- same as usual, pushing more weight, but i always push myself no matter what
Mood/Aggression- slightly more aggressive
Libido- increased during the first week, feels as it is starting to level out this week
Joints- Feel fine, not really had much problems while using this compound

tattoopierced1

today's weight: 232.6lbs down about .4lbs from the last time I weighed on Thursday I believe. If weight stagnates out like I think it might be, I'm going to throw down some more calories to keep in the positive weight increases..

EVOO and PB here i come

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What day are you on?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many lbs total are you up? And congrats on the tire flipping man! Cant wait to see the vid!

tattoopierced1

How many lbs total are you up? And congrats on the tire flipping man! Cant wait to see the vid!
3.5lbs so far. Hoping to get some video of flipping the tire on Wed. have a buddy of mine meeting me during lunch at the gym to get a quick flip in as long as it doesnt rain.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3.5lbs in 9 days!? Dang you are a hard gainer..no joke

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
droppin thru for subscription

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Hardness- muscles feel of granite during workouts, slightly pumped throughout the day as well
Speed- N/A
Co-ordination N/A
Quality of Training- same as usual, pushing more weight, but i always push myself no matter what
Libido- increased during the first week, feels as it is starting to level out this week
this is my same experience. little more weight gain tho. up 4 in six days. keep up good work. u taking 4 caps?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
3.5lbs so far. Hoping to get some video of flipping the tire on Wed. have a buddy of mine meeting me during lunch at the gym to get a quick flip in as long as it doesnt rain.
Def gotta agree with metroba wow hard gainer for sure. Man if i would eat like you do I would probably turn into a blimp or a doughnut LOL...:donut:

tattoopierced1

Went in to do legs last night but got sidetracked talking to the owner about the strongman. Have been trying to meet with him to explain to him the equipment I need for him to get and he is busy all the time so I had to cut my workout short to tell him what we need for the event. All I did last night before talking to him was hack squats, 540lbs 12/12/10 (I lowered the weight a bit as my knees were kinda "off" feeling yesterday). Then after the owner and I talked, we went out and pulled his pickup truck through the parking lot for a bit with some rope.

This has nothing to do with this log, but I thought I'd mention it as it is very inspiring and makes me want to work harder in just about every aspect of life. One of the guys competing in the event is good friends with the owner and I've talked to him on occasion. He's about 6'4" 280lbs and has cancer. Yesterday he had a chemo treatment and has a port directly into his heart in his chest, and had a bag hanging with the chemo strapped to his belt, but he was still out there pulling the truck with us. Really puts things into perspective and shows alot of how tough this guy really is.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Went in to do legs last night but got sidetracked talking to the owner about the strongman. Have been trying to meet with him to explain to him the equipment I need for him to get and he is busy all the time so I had to cut my workout short to tell him what we need for the event. All I did last night before talking to him was hack squats, 540lbs 12/12/10 (I lowered the weight a bit as my knees were kinda "off" feeling yesterday). Then after the owner and I talked, we went out and pulled his pickup truck through the parking lot for a bit with some rope.

This has nothing to do with this log, but I thought I'd mention it as it is very inspiring and makes me want to work harder in just about every aspect of life. One of the guys competing in the event is good friends with the owner and I've talked to him on occasion. He's about 6'4" 280lbs and has cancer. Yesterday he had a chemo treatment and has a port directly into his heart in his chest, and had a bag hanging with the chemo strapped to his belt, but he was still out there pulling the truck with us. Really puts things into perspective and shows alot of how tough this guy really is.

thats some heart right there. i would be honored to workout with him!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats intense man! And 540lb hacks?!?!?!? :eek: You deserve to be in strong man!

tattoopierced1

Thats intense man! And 540lb hacks?!?!?!? :eek: You deserve to be in strong man!
its not that impressive with the hacks.. I'm getting in the machine backwards to focus more on quads, in this particular machine, you can move alot of weight in it backwards.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its not that impressive with the hacks.. I'm getting in the machine backwards to focus more on quads, in this particular machine, you can move alot of weight in it backwards.
Can you throw up a pic of the style of machine ur talking about?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established

That's good stuff. My cousin is just finishing up chemo/radiation (Non Hodgkins Stage 4 Lymphoma). He's been surfing and working out every day after radiation. Toughest kid I know. It's incredible.

tattoopierced1

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhh I thought you meant straight up bb hacks..still tho

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good TTP! Sorry to hear about your friend with cancer but it sound slike he has the heart and spirit to beat it if anyone does.

tattoopierced1

Long story short, but I quit as the coordinator for the July 4th strongman. Some things went down that should have been taken care of schedule wise along time ago and I've contacted far too many important people to be a part of this event (congressmen for guest judges etc..) and now the owner wants to change the date after I've gotten ahold of a bunch of people. I dont want to look like an unorganized ass to any of these people, so I sent all communications I had with them and gave them the gym owners contact info and told him that I cannot coordinate this anymore.

I'm extremely mad and upset about this, and because of everything, I dont think I'm going to compete in the event if it does in fact happen at a different date.

I'll still get video of me flipping the tire tomorrow, but that will be it for the strongman training from here on out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speed- N/A
Co-ordination N/A
All good so far. Interesting that although your weights has a net gain it is fluctutaing between gains and losses over the days; more food might be required.

tattoopierced1

All good so far. Interesting that although your weights has a net gain it is fluctutaing between gains and losses over the days; more food might be required.
I started with more food as of today, little things here and there added to what I've eaten.. EVOO, PB, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long story short, but I quit as the coordinator for the July 4th strongman. Some things went down that should have been taken care of schedule wise along time ago and I've contacted far too many important people to be a part of this event (congressmen for guest judges etc..) and now the owner wants to change the date after I've gotten ahold of a bunch of people. I dont want to look like an unorganized ass to any of these people, so I sent all communications I had with them and gave them the gym owners contact info and told him that I cannot coordinate this anymore.

I'm extremely mad and upset about this, and because of everything, I dont think I'm going to compete in the event if it does in fact happen at a different date.

I'll still get video of me flipping the tire tomorrow, but that will be it for the strongman training from here on out.
that totally blows, I was looking forwards to videos of the event

tattoopierced1

that totally blows, I was looking forwards to videos of the event
I am just not competing in it now (if it even does go off) to show my disappointment in the way things were handled. I coordinated everything and wasnt paid at all, all in my free time, to benefit the gym, I gained nothing from doing this. Like I stated, as promised, I'll get video tomorrow of me flipping the 900lb tire, but that is it for my training for this event. I was really looking forward to this, but I feel that if I enter the event now, I only support his unorganization and being a very organized person, especially with something benefiting a greater cause for charity, it just doesnt sit right in my heart now.

Hope that makes sense.. I'm pretty angry/scatterbrained right now, so I apologize if it doesnt.

tattoopierced1

headed down to lift now.. going to hit chest, and with how pissed I am now, it is going to be a good workout. I'll report back once I'm done.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, it does, and i completely understand. the tire flip will be awesome to see :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. That pisses me off that this guy pulled that crap with you man. Sorry to hear. Now tear dem der weights up foo!!! :smite:

tattoopierced1

Just got back from doing chest. It was extremely humid in there today, and I was already sweating due to being agitated, but I had a good workout, but I was sweating like a whore in church.

Incline DB Press: 110x10 for 3 sets
Decline DB Press: 110x10/10/8
DB Overhead Pull: 90x10 for 3 sets
Cable fly (upper pulley): 80x10 for 3 sets
Cable Fly (mid pulley): 70x10 for 3 sets
Cable Fly (low pulley): 60x10 for 3 sets

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

that sucks man. log looks good. keep ur head up.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

This buddy of yours has a heart of gold man good for him. Sorry your stuff fell through on the strong man bs I was really lookin forward to some of those vids oh well keep workin hard and tearing it up....

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats to bad all that went down.. things happen for a reason, some for the good the others for the worse.. focus whats at hand bro:) dont stress man.. everything will work out in the long run. on the other note, work out looked very strong TP! did the eye clear up yet? hows the total body feeling?

tattoopierced1

Eyes are getting better each day, but I'm still not wearing my contact yet.. (argh. I hate my glasses)

There will still be videos, just not like I had hoped, but I'm staying positive about everything and will just start focusing on more of a bodybuilding routine.

So I feel as though I've lost a little bit of fat around the mid section, specifically around the lower back (one of the few places I actually carry a little bit of fat), so this is a good thing. I'm beginning to think that is where some of the weight has been lost even though that isnt my intent for this, it is a welcomed loss. I have upped my calories a bit by adding in EVOO into my morning and bedtime shakes and have added in natty PB to my bagels to squeeze in some more calories. Today is an "eat whatever I want" day so expect there to be alot of yummy, not healthy for you at all, foods.

I am supposed to meet a buddy today at my gym, and get video of me flipping the tire during lunch, so hopefully I can get back to work and get the vid uploaded before I leave today.

Other than that, nothing really to report, other than the "insane appetite" has really subsided as of the past 2-3 days. I'm still eating lots of food, but the black hole of a stomach feeling has past, which I was really enjoying.. ahh i miss that feeling.

I'm going to start splitting doses up, to 2 in the morning, and 2 pre workout to see if that will help kick start things again. I am going to start this tomorrow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
keep it going TP. Seems most are having real solid results on this

tattoopierced1

Weight is starting to climb again.. 233.4lbs today, so the slight diet change has put me back on track. Went down at lunch and flipped the tire, I took my camera but the battery died, so my buddy captured it on video on his cell phone.. waiting for him to email it to me and then I'll upload it to YouTube and post the link here.