The ONE and only log (Sponsered)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish we had a low row hammer machine like that. we have a hammer iso low row machine but not with that design, that one looks like fun.

looking real good, that is non flexed but postwo or with pump correct?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
non flexed picture from today.. I didnt have anyone to take the picture, so I apologize for the crappiness, but you can see I'm starting to become more vascular around my chest/clavicle area. I will try and get some flexed pictures this weekend if I make it to the gym and my fiance goes with me.
Looking good brother. was that sepultura i heard?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice job pushing out those last reps Tatt. Are you feeling a lot of aggression? Are you dosing any pre-wo?

Easy any idea when blood plasma levels peak with THE ONE (If you had to guess)?

tattoopierced1

i wish we had a low row hammer machine like that. we have a hammer iso low row machine but not with that design, that one looks like fun.

post workout, non flexed, you are correct.

tattoopierced1

Nice job pushing out those last reps Tatt. Are you feeling a lot of aggression? Are you dosing any pre-wo?

Not much aggression, just an "energy on demand" feeling.

I'm dosing 2 in the AM and 2 early afternoon and then I workout about 5 hours later.

ltyson

Awards
Maybe I missed it but can you give us an idea of what foods you are using to increase your healthy fat intake and how much of each in general.

Ltyson

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed it but can you give us an idea of what foods you are using to increase your healthy fat intake and how much of each in general.

Ltyson
I believe I remember Tatt telling us bout a possible dirty bulk but he also said he doesn't really get fat on anything he chows down on. He also said he does eat pretty clean 2 times or more a day if my memory is correct. :burnout: LOL....

Edit>>>>Just saw your pic man you look strong bro keep it up.....

tattoopierced1

Ltyson
For fats, I stick to EVOO, Natty PB, fish oil, and I've been throwing some heavy whipping cream into some of my morning and evening shakes (makes them very very tasty). I eat pretty much whatever I want throughout the day, but normally stick to cream of wheat (carbs), protein shakes, chicken breasts, and bagels. Lunches vary, but those are usually my "unhealthy" meals.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmm see now with all that kookiness over "The ONE is just MDHT" it does make me wonder as to the answer. :D what I mean is i think we sort of have more than one thing going on in The ONE, theres both peak of original compound + its intrinsic activity, then its overall release/conversion time for MDHT. I think initial peak tho is probably on the order of 30-50 minutes.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, that machine is great. Great sub for bent over one arm rows. I always sqeeze real tight at the top and then hold it. Can't wait to hit back next week!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy what do you do for your traps? Do You realize you have two tumors on your shoulders?

tattoopierced1

Hey buddy what do you do for your traps? Do You realize you have two tumors on your shoulders?
honestly, I dont do any direct stimulation to my traps.. I just wish my chest would grow like my traps, heck, i wish any part of my body would grow like my traps.

tattoopierced1

239lbs on the dot today. I've been sick the past couple of days so I'm really surprised the gains have kept going, as I've not been eating as much as normal. Still +1.2lbs up from Tuesday's weight and going strong.

That is 10lbs total since the start so far.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
hope you kick the cold in the ass, I can feel a cold comming on as well :X

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel lower back pains coming on. not like back pumps, just a low ache 24/7. its not even irritated by doing most back exercises, just irritating.

tattoopierced1

hope you kick the cold in the ass, I can feel a cold comming on as well :X
yeah I started in on the cold medicines last night and have kept them going throughout the day. Throat feels slightly swollen, so its not really fun to eat, plus the appetite really isnt there when I'm sick.. Damn all of these germ spreading people at work!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Youre killn it TP! Swole and strong bravah! :bb3:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man. how many lbs you up now? what day u on?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

tattoopierced1

sorry for the lack of updates lately.. I've been out sick since Friday pretty much, and for the past 2 days have been laid up on the couch.

I went ahead and started PCT and will post some more updates today.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear man. Was a great log. Looking forward to the final review and pics!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
shitty..man it seems like everyone has some rediculousness going on in their lives towards the end of all our TO cycles haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shitty..man it seems like everyone has some rediculousness going on in their lives towards the end of all our TO cycles haha
Yeah well life is not too considerate of OUR WANTS.

You've had a good run so far, Mark. Rest up and get better.

tattoopierced1

Yeah well life is not too considerate of OUR WANTS.

You've had a good run so far, Mark. Rest up and get better.
Yeah I'm curious to step on the scale and see what my weight it.. they got the scale locked up at work today though.. hoping not eating much over the past few days hasnt knocked me down too much.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see final pics man. Seems like everyone is gettin sick lately! Great log TP awesome job, very informative!! Great results as well!

tattoopierced1

235lbs today, so -4lbs, which is GREAT considering I ate like a waifish model on Monday and Tuesday from being sick... I can easily drop 10lbs from (not) eating like I did on those two days. Still not eating back at full capacity yet, so I'm sure I'll be able to keep the gains going well past PCT. Will post up final pictures and review about the ONE this weekend.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
235lbs today, so -4lbs, which is GREAT considering I ate like a waifish model on Monday and Tuesday from being sick... I can easily drop 10lbs from (not) eating like I did on those two days. Still not eating back at full capacity yet, so I'm sure I'll be able to keep the gains going well past PCT. Will post up final pictures and review about the ONE this weekend.
Hell yeah bro pics see how buff it made you....:dl:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
pics look solid Tat keep up the good work my man.

tattoopierced1

Final pics are up in the first page, 2nd post. Will post up my final review and thoughts this weekend. Pics are @ 236lbs

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final pics are up in the first page, 2nd post. Will post up my final review and thoughts this weekend. Pics are @ 236lbs
Because the 'before' pics are in colour, and the 'after' pics in black and white, it is a little difficult to compare. However, it looks like your traps are slightly thicker. Also more definition in deltoids. Slightly leaner in the chest as well. Look thicker in the back.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome brother! Excellent LOg, great work. You really stayed on top of everything, real informative! How does it feel to be a beast?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was very difficult scrolling up and down the page to compare the pics but it def looks like you cut up on this man. More leanness and cuts all over! Shoulders are killer bro!

tattoopierced1

this review with pics is on the first page..thought I'd post it here too:

Final review for The One:

Overall I can say I am very very pleased with this product. I had minimal sides while using, and it had alot of positives for someone wanting to go on an all out bulk. It helps increase hunger very well, and with increased protein and fats, you will put on size very easily. I stayed relatively lean throughout the bulk, and noticed very very minimal amounts of fat increase.

I started this log at 229lbs and got up to 239lbs before getting sick due to the weather, when I dropped back to 236lbs. It also took me a while to get started with the gains before I figured out this compound worked its best with an increase in healthy fats. Once I made this diet change, the gains took off like a rocket.

Strength was up using this compound, although I dont know that I would classify this PH as an all out "strength" compound.

No hair loss was noticed, although I am not prone to MPB, I didnt shed at all. Acne breakouts were non existent on this, which was VERY nice.

The first few weeks (2 max) I noticed a slightly increased sex drive, but after those two weeks, things seemed to settle down to normal, again, fine by all means by me and my fiancee.

I did not notice any abnormal sleeping habits while using this either, but I never dosed later than 12 noon. I was at 4 caps per day and for someone over 200lbs wanting to put on size, this is the perfect amount. I find that splitting up the caps works best too, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon keeps hunger going all day strong. I did not notice this when taking all 4 caps at the same time, appetite seemed to drop off around dinner. Split doses are a must IMO with this compound unless you are doing a recomp.

You will want an increase in your water intake while using this, as I could tell back pumps could become a problem, although no where near the likes of the dreaded SD back pumps. Again, this can be countered by an adequate intake of water throughout the day.

I had some slight joint pain while using this, although I cannot attribute this to ONE directly, I went from a pure hypertrophy routine to a strength routine and it is likely the added weight to my joints from what they are used to are a direct suspect of this. Again, if ONE did attribute any of this, can be easily countered by dosing glucosomine, MSM, chrondrotin a few weeks before starting the ONE. Fish oil should help to with this, and should be used as it is a healthy fat, so you can kill two birds with one stone in that effect.

I would love to see this stacked with a wet compound at some point, as I think it would help stay lean, and with the addition of a wetter compound, alleviate any joint issues, while continuing to go heavy.

AppNut did a great job in bringing this to market and think that this is a great addition to the many PH lineups that are out there, and will be a serious contender once people try it out and see its results.

Great job to them, and a big thank you for allowing me to test this. If anyone has any questions or needs additional info please let me know and I'll try to answer based on my experience with this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice final review!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this review with pics is on the first page..thought I'd post it here too:

Final review for The One:

Overall I can say I am very very pleased with this product. I had minimal sides while using, and it had alot of positives for someone wanting to go on an all out bulk. It helps increase hunger very well, and with increased protein and fats, you will put on size very easily. I stayed relatively lean throughout the bulk, and noticed very very minimal amounts of fat increase.

I started this log at 229lbs and got up to 239lbs before getting sick due to the weather, when I dropped back to 236lbs. It also took me a while to get started with the gains before I figured out this compound worked its best with an increase in healthy fats. Once I made this diet change, the gains took off like a rocket.

Strength was up using this compound, although I dont know that I would classify this PH as an all out "strength" compound.

No hair loss was noticed, although I am not prone to MPB, I didnt shed at all. Acne breakouts were non existent on this, which was VERY nice.

The first few weeks (2 max) I noticed a slightly increased sex drive, but after those two weeks, things seemed to settle down to normal, again, fine by all means by me and my fiancee.

I did not notice any abnormal sleeping habits while using this either, but I never dosed later than 12 noon. I was at 4 caps per day and for someone over 200lbs wanting to put on size, this is the perfect amount. I find that splitting up the caps works best too, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon keeps hunger going all day strong. I did not notice this when taking all 4 caps at the same time, appetite seemed to drop off around dinner. Split doses are a must IMO with this compound unless you are doing a recomp.

You will want an increase in your water intake while using this, as I could tell back pumps could become a problem, although no where near the likes of the dreaded SD back pumps. Again, this can be countered by an adequate intake of water throughout the day.

I had some slight joint pain while using this, although I cannot attribute this to ONE directly, I went from a pure hypertrophy routine to a strength routine and it is likely the added weight to my joints from what they are used to are a direct suspect of this. Again, if ONE did attribute any of this, can be easily countered by dosing glucosomine, MSM, chrondrotin a few weeks before starting the ONE. Fish oil should help to with this, and should be used as it is a healthy fat, so you can kill two birds with one stone in that effect.

I would love to see this stacked with a wet compound at some point, as I think it would help stay lean, and with the addition of a wetter compound, alleviate any joint issues, while continuing to go heavy.

AppNut did a great job in bringing this to market and think that this is a great addition to the many PH lineups that are out there, and will be a serious contender once people try it out and see its results.

Great job to them, and a big thank you for allowing me to test this. If anyone has any questions or needs additional info please let me know and I'll try to answer based on my experience with this.
Impressive and detailed review, Mark. Thank you for logging. Looking forward to seeing what PCT does for you re maintenance or addition of gains.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Nice final review TP good job bro....Pics look good too...Your shoulders look bigger, traps are sweet to man... good job...:18: