The ONE and only log (Sponsered)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I get to start mine tomorrow but as I type this there's a big winter storm coming our way and if it hits like they say it will then I can expect the gym to be closed...
got that same storm. wonder if my order will be delayed...

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
supposed to get pounded in boston with snow i hope i get my package monday..lookin huge tho bro and im subbed for the ride

FitFinley

Awards
Going to run 2nd Gear supplied by AN at the bottled recommended dose.
I see you have SERMs on hand just incase. For PCT you aren't running anything else besides 2nd Gear? Also on that note most people are saying no SERM necessary but incase it is, what is the best kind to take with The One aka T.O.?

tattoopierced1

I see you have SERMs on hand just incase. For PCT you aren't running anything else besides 2nd Gear? Also on that note most people are saying no SERM necessary but incase it is, what is the best kind to take with The One aka T.O.?
Just going to run 2nd Gear unless I see fit otherwise.

tattoopierced1

One thing I noticed upon waking this morning is the hunger sides are very pronounced now. It almost feels as if I could go hypo even though I am always eating. I havent taken my pills yet for the day, will do so around lunch, but just wanted to give a quick update on what I noticed so far today.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed TP, i take it they decided to let you other guys log it too. Initially wasnt it top 3, jayhawk, rodja, craigmatthew? Nice of them to let you other guys in if they did. Looking forward to jay's log too since i cant even remember him doing one its been that long. Looking sharp in those pics man and nice dead numbers, damn! esp for a guy your height! :clap2:

tattoopierced1

subbed TP, i take it they decided to let you other guys log it too. Initially wasnt it top 3, jayhawk, rodja, craigmatthew? Nice of them to let you other guys in if they did. Looking forward to jay's log too since i cant even remember him doing one its been that long. Looking sharp in those pics man and nice dead numbers, damn! esp for a guy your height! :clap2:
Yeah I just started deadlifting last month, so numbers arent too shabby I thought. Before that, the last time I actually did a deadlift was almost 2 years ago. Also, those are not sumo stance deadlifts, I can pull much more than that when doing those, however I am working on building up my explosive hip power for the tire flip, and deads do that very well.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far the gym isn't closed but work called and i had to come in for a little bit. The snow finally started falling this morning and has continued to fall... I hope the gym doesn't close before I get out of here!

tattoopierced1

So far the gym isn't closed but work called and i had to come in for a little bit. The snow finally started falling this morning and has continued to fall... I hope the gym doesn't close before I get out of here!
tear it up Jay!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I just started deadlifting last month, so numbers arent too shabby I thought. Before that, the last time I actually did a deadlift was almost 2 years ago. Also, those are not sumo stance deadlifts, I can pull much more than that when doing those, however I am working on building up my explosive hip power for the tire flip, and deads do that very well.
not bad at all, i take it you dont use straps?

wouldnt speed DLin workout better for explosiveness? idk...just a thought, not much of a PL myself so...

tattoopierced1

wouldnt speed DLin workout better for explosiveness? idk...just a thought, not much of a PL myself so...
no straps at all. I gotta train heavy for that tire, so I'm trying to explode off the ground with heavy weight, seems to have helped so far...

My goal is to be pulling 500lbs or close to it by the end of this run. We'll see what happens.

tattoopierced1

want to post some pics of the tree trunks?
will do, although they are far from tree trunks.. more like tooth picks.. Layne said for my height my quads were decent though, so that made me feel good lol...

Next week during legs I'll take the camera in and get some pics of them.

Keep in mind, I have a 36" inseam

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do, although they are far from tree trunks.. more like tooth picks.. Layne said for my height my quads were decent though, so that made me feel good lol...

Next week during legs I'll take the camera in and get some pics of them.

Keep in mind, I have a 36" inseam
well they must be pretty frickn strong then!

You should do deads on a platform so you can pull from below your feet level, that will def help you out with explosive pulling from the floor.

tattoopierced1

Shoulders are on tap for today. Hunger is still through the roof, so far IMO, this would be perfect for someone wanting to do a bulk, as my stomach is a black hole of sorts right now. For those looking to cut or recomp, you may want to take an appetite suppressant to help curb the hunger.

tattoopierced1

Start Weight: 229lbs
Today's Weight: 232lbs (+3lb gain)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Med ball throws and slams work well for hip explosiveness- especially if you are trying to start low- really focus on hip depth (via dorsiflexion of the foot) and extend all the way through the ROM- finishing by getting full flexion of the ankle

keep in mind heavy weight and twitch times (speed and explosiveness) are not necessarily synonymous- too much heavy weight will actually increase (slow) twitch time- seen it in several guys that I have run track with over the years- great squat and clean 1 RM maxes, but b/c they trained too heavy too often it actually slowed them down speed-wise....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders are on tap for today. Hunger is still through the roof, so far IMO, this would be perfect for someone wanting to do a bulk, as my stomach is a black hole of sorts right now. For those looking to cut or recomp, you may want to take an appetite suppressant to help curb the hunger.
LOL- The One will actually allow you to put on lbm at a pretty good clip w/o any concurrent increase in body fat- even with the increase in hunger.....

tattoopierced1

Med ball throws and slams work well for hip explosiveness- especially if you are trying to start low- really focus on hip depth (via dorsiflexion of the foot) and extend all the way through the ROM- finishing by getting full flexion of the ankle

keep in mind heavy weight and twitch times (speed and explosiveness) are not necessarily synonymous- too much heavy weight will actually increase (slow) twitch time- seen it in several guys that I have run track with over the years- great squat and clean 1 RM maxes, but b/c they trained too heavy too often it actually slowed them down speed-wise....
I'll have to try that closer to the comp. My primary goal now is flipping that monster 900lb tire, I feel the quickest way to get that goal completed now is heavy deads and hack squats since those (in my head at least) closely resemble the movements needed to flip the tire. Probably about 4-5 weeks out I am going to move over to hypoxia training to help with endurance and will start incorporating some of the training you mentioned above.

tattoopierced1

LOL- The One will actually allow you to put on lbm at a pretty good clip w/o any concurrent increase in body fat- even with the increase in hunger.....
I'm loving the increased hunger, although I feel somewhat hypo all day so far today even though I'm pounding down the carbs lol...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the increased hunger, although I feel somewhat hypo all day so far today even though I'm pounding down the carbs lol...
GLUT4 translocation and blood glucose repartitioning- listen to my interview on SHR for The One- should shed some light on the subject ;)

PS my log is going up today- videos will go up in the next couple days.....

http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably cool to list the day you are on the one ex: day 5

just a suggestion. maybe i should have pm'd u this instead cuz i know you only want on topic discussion in here which is the way i like supp logs anyway, dont need to cut thru the bs.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try that closer to the comp. My primary goal now is flipping that monster 900lb tire, I feel the quickest way to get that goal completed now is heavy deads and hack squats since those (in my head at least) closely resemble the movements needed to flip the tire. Probably about 4-5 weeks out I am going to move over to hypoxia training to help with endurance and will start incorporating some of the training you mentioned above.
wow- 900 lbs.?

tattoopierced1

wow- 900 lbs.?
Yep, I'm hoping to have some video up of me flipping it before the end of the cycle.

It's a Bridgestone, 26.5r25 tubeless VKTraction offroad loader dozer tire

tattoopierced1

Just got in from doing shoulders... didnt get to lift like I would have liked to because of buttholes taking up all the equipment (gotta love how I think its MY gym when I'm there lol). So, I did DB Shoulder presses 80lb 12/10/10, DB upright row 45lbs 12/12/12, cable upright rows (not sure on weight on these, used half the stack for 3 sets), DB lateral raises 45lbs 12/12/10.

Everything felt strong, shoulders had a HUGE pump, they almost felt like granite midway through the workout and were very striated and vascular when doing sets. Energy is great, however I dont think of it like a "stim" type energy, just like a "good mood" energy.

More updates tomorrow, going to hit up chest.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the late entry bro, I finally bought a new lab after kids destroyed the Vaio..lol Log looks great thus far..I really wanted to see the effects of this cycle.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Just got in from doing shoulders... didnt get to lift like I would have liked to because of buttholes taking up all the equipment (gotta love how I think its MY gym when I'm there lol). So, I did DB Shoulder presses 80lb 12/10/10, DB upright row 45lbs 12/12/12, cable upright rows (not sure on weight on these, used half the stack for 3 sets), DB lateral raises 45lbs 12/12/10.

Everything felt strong, shoulders had a HUGE pump, they almost felt like granite midway through the workout and were very striated and vascular when doing sets. Energy is great, however I dont think of it like a "stim" type energy, just like a "good mood" energy.

very encouraging so far, amped to get mine.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
GLUT4 translocation and blood glucose repartitioning- listen to my interview on SHR for The One- should shed some light on the subject ;)

PS my log is going up today- videos will go up in the next couple days.....

http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3/player.htm
awesome interview dood.

anybody interested in the one or running the one should listen. a superb performance :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i woke up ready to gnaw my own leg off today. dinner had been a little lighter than normal, but this sucks (as I like to work out fasted first thing in the morning)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome interview dood.

anybody interested in the one or running the one should listen. a superb performance :thumbsup:
thx- whenever you listen to yourself being interviewed, you have to laugh- I talk pretty slow- product of being from the South, I guess :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thx- whenever you listen to yourself being interviewed, you have to laugh- I talk pretty slow- product of being from the South, I guess :)
I think you did great.. It must be difficult to be on the spot like that, and have to answer technical questions, etc.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think you did great.. It must be difficult to be on the spot like that, and have to answer technical questions, etc.
thx- getting pretty used to answering stuff like that- I get a ton of questions daily from just about everyone you can think of- it is fun b/c it involves a lot of problem solving- every person is unique ;)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try being a southern boy, born n bred in NC and being in a year long relationship with a Jersey girl. :laugh:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thats exactly what I was trying to get across to you the other day, not really 'stimmy', but feel good. Mines almost euphoric sometimes. The pumps are something, huh?:laugh: Log is rolling great bro, keep it up!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
80lb db presses........awesome!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great interview there; Carl asked some really good questions :)
thx- Carl is a good dude- very knowledgeable about the industry in general

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Try being a southern boy, born n bred in NC and being in a year long relationship with a Jersey girl. :laugh:
LOL- I am in the same boat- my wife is from Massachussetts- she said she couldn't understand anybody when she 1st moved down here.....

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
LOL- I am in the same boat- my wife is from Massachussetts- she said she couldn't understand anybody when she 1st moved down here.....

im from boston as well, when I went down south I had zero idea what ANYONE was saying. not to mention no one had any idea what a friggen CAH was.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im from boston as well, when I went down south I had zero idea what ANYONE was saying. not to mention no one had any idea what a friggen CAH was.
I bet we know what a lobstah is though :-D