The ONE and only log (Sponsered)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
haha..i think it was just I feel like everyone talked to slow where as we talk like a million words a minute. anything with an R was impossible for my friends down in NC to understand.

tattoopierced1

80lb db presses........awesome!
I can throw the 100lb dbs around, but I tend to be a bit more careful with my shoulders since I have already torn my shoulder and had to have surgery a few years ago, so I'm a bit more careful when doing really heavy shoulder exercises.

tattoopierced1

Stepped on the scale today just to see, and I'm 233lbs, up 1lb from yesterday. It appears I've been putting on about 1lb per day on this so far, hoping to keep that trend going!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stepped on the scale today just to see, and I'm 233lbs, up 1lb from yesterday. It appears I've been putting on about 1lb per day on this so far, hoping to keep that trend going!
Nice, bro!! Daddy likes!!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

nice!!! whats ure cals at per day?

tattoopierced1

nice!!! whats ure cals at per day?
I'm on a see-food diet. If I see it, I eat it.

Really all I keep track of is my protein intake. I get plenty of carbs and fat. If you look at my history, I'm the classic HARD gainer (hard is stressed). I litterally have to gorge myself on food in order to put weight on, but I stay lean no matter what I eat.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
right on..i just started today and im already hungry and I legit just ate an hour ago

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed...lookn great so far!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its some crazy stuff for sure :D

tattoopierced1

Just figured this out and thought I'd add this little tidbit.. Since I started lifting in 2003, I've gained 75lbs as of today.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a see-food diet. If I see it, I eat it.

Really all I keep track of is my protein intake. I get plenty of carbs and fat. If you look at my history, I'm the classic HARD gainer (hard is stressed). I litterally have to gorge myself on food in order to put weight on, but I stay lean no matter what I eat.
God, I hate you.....:laugh:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Since I started lifting in 2007, i'd down 40lbs :D

Amen to that brother. Got down 40lbs, built up 15lbs, cut down another 10lbs. It is a viscious cycle that will one day get me lean and mean...SO I HOPE!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D since starting in 2007 at 245lbs, I've been as low as 188, and since hitting that low as high as 216, slowly whittling away at the bodyfat with each up + down motion

tattoopierced1

Just got back from doing chest today. Incline DB press 110lb 10/8/7, Decline DB press 120lb 6, 100lb DBs 8/8 DB Pullover 90lb 8/8/8 DB Flys 55lb 10/10/8 DB static hold 55lb for 90 second stretch

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
TP,

You got any pics from 75 lbs ago?

Good log so far!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D just playing around, you looked a lot more like a computer geek then than now for sure. I'm thinking people looking at you today wouldn't guess what you do for a living

tattoopierced1

:D just playing around, you looked a lot more like a computer geek then than now for sure. I'm thinking people looking at you today wouldn't guess what you do for a living
lol.. i know man, i was just playin with ya..

I really dont tell people what I do for fear they'll ask me to fix some random problem they have lol..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehehe no kidding I dont know how many times I get that. i try to just use "I work out of the home" when people ask nowadays as then most of them just think i'm unemployed and leave me alone ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Strong as hell TP! Did the reps or weight go up? How much?

tattoopierced1

Damn! Strong as hell TP! Did the reps or weight go up? How much?
Weights are around the same, I may have pushed out 1-2 more reps on the initial incline bench and decline bench, but nothing that doesnt come with natural progression. I've noticed an increase in other exercises, just not chest.. YET. Yet being the key word here. Keep in mind that I worked shoulders the day before, which I normally dont do before a chest workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah man. I dont see how people can work shoulders so close to chest. Different strokes tho right...

tattoopierced1

ah man. I dont see how people can work shoulders so close to chest. Different strokes tho right...
It just happened to work out that way, I normally will hit shoulders after chest, but my chest was still a bit sore from the last time so I switched it up.

Today is an off day, tomorrow I will be hitting up bi's and tri's.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weights are around the same, I may have pushed out 1-2 more reps on the initial incline bench and decline bench, but nothing that doesnt come with natural progression. I've noticed an increase in other exercises, just not chest.. YET. Yet being the key word here. Keep in mind that I worked shoulders the day before, which I normally dont do before a chest workout.
That's how it started with me, too. I noticed it was easier than normal and squeezed out those extra reps. Then I started throwing weights on I normally wouldn't and they went up. I got a feeling you're gonna rock this out bro.

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the skinny one.

Congrats man! Great Job!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
when was your first cycle and what were your stats, pm me if you dont want to discuss over the board.

tattoopierced1

when was your first cycle and what were your stats, pm me if you dont want to discuss over the board.
gosh, lets see... was probably S1+ back in the day. I didnt touch anything until I was over 200lbs. Had a few setbacks over the years too, torn shoulder surgery, broken arm, etc.. that has put me back a bit progress wise or else I'd be bigger than the 233 I am now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long did that broken arm take you to recover from? I can't believe how far a broken finger has set me back; not having the grip to do deads/cleans/shrugs/rows is very frustrating when the rest of your body is good to go.

tattoopierced1

How long did that broken arm take you to recover from? I can't believe how far a broken finger has set me back; not having the grip to do deads/cleans/shrugs/rows is very frustrating when the rest of your body is good to go.
I broke my humerus (sp) right above the elbow and have 4 screws in it. About a week out from surgery, I took my arm out of the cast myself and started doing my own PT on it. 6 weeks later I'm back in the gym lifting.

After my torn shoulder, I was back in about 3 weeks post op. I'm stubborn and refuse to listen to doctors on how my body will respond according to them.. I know my body and know how far to push it and when to back off.

Stupid to do so both times, probably, but I have no real issues with either things now, could just be luck, but I like to think its my will to overcome.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
oh snap i remember reading this transformation story on bb, sweet!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any feeling of water retention, or feeling relatively dry?

tattoopierced1

Any feeling of water retention, or feeling relatively dry?
No water retention at all from what I can tell.. joints actually feel slightly dry when pushing heavy DBs, so I'm really loading up on the fish oils.

tattoopierced1

Just a quick little note, but I'm feeling quite lethargic this afternoon. I got really good sleep last night, but my tank feels drained so to speak.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shovel in more fuel captain! try some extra carbs

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jeezus. I never understand how people can do it. I have to struggle to break 200g

tattoopierced1

jeezus. I never understand how people can do it. I have to struggle to break 200g
Just my lunch today was a footlong subway philly cheesesteak with double meat, reese peanut butter cups, and a 24oz mt. dew. Just finished off a bowl of cream of wheat with about 80+g of carbs in it (I eat this 2x per day) and am usually found snacking on bagels throughout the entire day. Not to mention all of my other meals which are always high carbs.

The philly cheesesteak has 100g of carbs in itself http://www.thedailyplate.com/nutrition-calories/food/subway/philly-cheesesteak (note the values for this is for a 6" so double that is on the website)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I eat a retarded amount of carbs as it is.. seriously is about 600-800g per day of carbs.
may have to cut the dosage back 1 capsule per day- I had the same thing happen on 4 per day....went back to 3 and it evened right out and I feel like a million bucks again....