pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I feel dirty when cannibal ferox is in my mouth.
Ooh ;) I've never tried ferox but I'm a fan of getting nasty, might have to try it sometime...

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i might try those grn has them. quest bars suck now, don't really eat bars much but those look pretty good.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill send my addy to you now, thanks man.
Honestly, if I had these on hand, I would, lol.

I'll send you my shipping addy for some RVC and/or BM :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i might try those grn has them. quest bars suck now, don't really eat bars much but those look pretty good.
You've never had a Fit Crunch bar?!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nup they don't sell them here lol or at least i don't think they do. never really order bars when i buy online
Hmm, well if you're not into bars much, then I see why you haven't tried.

But these are life changing bars.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel sorry for you as well then
I usually just get whatever is on sale at Kroger. MetRx Big100 are usually .99 and Gatorade bars are usually 5/5. Obviously not the best bars but pretty hard to beat $1/bar

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually just get whatever is on sale at Kroger. MetRx Big100 are usually .99 and Gatorade bars are usually 5/5. Obviously not the best bars but pretty hard to beat $1/bar
I enjoy the MetRx bars. Protein Plus and Colossal bars are good.

But you've got to try Fit Crunch at least once. You can find them at Wally World most likely.

And I dislike you for having a Kroger.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Folks, FitCrunch bars are as good or better than actual candy bars. Aware yourselves.

This Birthday Cake bar and the Carb Killa bars are on my "to try list"...and I don't even like protein bars...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the friendly competition. You know I love you guys (in a purely platonic way of course) haha.
The only thing that competition accomplishes is better products for the consumer. I welcome competition as well!

Just use the flavoring from amino iv and I may use it haha

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
16 fat, 27 carb, 30 protein

GOAT protein bars
That is what I've read everywhere. I really need to try these bars. My biggest gripe with protein bars is that most of them have the same texture, which is nonexistent. I love some crunch and these bars would provide that.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I am no fan of bb...but that is why GNC is so hated, by me at least!!!
I second that notion

Loving the informed and honest discussion here.

Refreshing.

That's why AM #1 BEST FORUM, #1 BEST SEXY DISCUSSION!

Be prepared for the new Stim-PWO by Danes pharmaceuticals called StimDik :D
I'm down, WHERE IT AT???

I didn't mind the new Quest corn-fiber bars, until I had 5 in one sitting and then I experienced the ultimate ****s. I'm not as sensitive to the GI distress as others, but I used to be able to down a whole box of the old ones no problem. I'm afraid I'm done with the new Quest now.

Folks, FitCrunch bars are as good or better than actual candy bars. Aware yourselves.

This Birthday Cake bar and the Carb Killa bars are on my "to try list"...and I don't even like protein bars...
I'm not a fan of them but I am VERY down to try a few of the Birthday Cake. Are they out now?

That is what I've read everywhere. I really need to try these bars. My biggest gripe with protein bars is that most of them have the same texture, which is nonexistent. I love some crunch and these bars would provide that.
They definitely have crunch.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I
I didn't mind the new Quest corn-fiber bars, until I had 5 in one sitting and then I experienced the ultimate ****s. I'm not as sensitive to the GI distress as others, but I used to be able to down a whole box of the old ones no problem. I'm afraid I'm done with the new Quest now.
Ever hear of portion control :)?
brb 100g of protein and 80g of fiber for 5 bars, and why would you eat 12 bars in a sitting? Thats a pretty damn expensive meal. I would rather drop 25$ on a nice big ass steak.. lol

Prepare your toilet.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever hear of portion control :)?
brb 100g of protein and 80g of fiber for 5 bars, and why would you eat 12 bars in a sitting? Thats a pretty damn expensive meal. I would rather drop 25$ on a nice big ass steak.. lol

Prepare your toilet.
My body reacts well to about 10 to 15g fiber per 1000 calories. Anymore and that **** turns into a blockage and my bowels turn into the movie ghost. Cringe worthy with Patrick Swayze.

You thought that was going to be a clay reference didn't you?

Side note: some people get the runs with too much fiber.

I can't fathom eating more than 4 quest bars without a laxative handy.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
My body reacts well to about 10 to 15g fiber per 1000 calories. Anymore and that **** turns into a blockage and my bowels turn into the movie ghost. Cringe worthy with Patrick Swayze.

I used to be able to eat the old ones like nothing. Maybe it was an isolated incident I don't know, but it was bad. Wouldn't want to relive that.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I am very similar to you, anthing over 40g of fiber a day, and consider me a ticking time bomb.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
You can also jump off a bridge, probably not optimal
you could also take 4 scoops of Mr Hyde, but i bet you would never sleep either :)
Hahaha I ate that much when I first discovered Quest Bars and they were the greatest thing since sliced bread to me. I stopped that quick bc yeah **** is expensive. Especially ever since Quest blew up. You used to be able to get 2 boxes for 40 on a promo, now it's 40 just for a single box.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha I ate that much when I first discovered Quest Bars and they were the greatest thing since sliced bread to me. I stopped that quick bc yeah **** is expensive. Especially ever since Quest blew up. You used to be able to get 2 boxes for 40 on a promo, now it's 40 just for a single box.
40$ a box? where do you shop? Even on their main website its 24$, and other online retailers offer them at that price if not cheaper.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
40$ a box? where do you shop? Even on their main website its 24$, and other online retailers offer them at that price if not cheaper.
That's brick & mortar CDN retail price.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Myprotein has had tiramisu for awhile
flavoring for them is meh.
One of my friends is a rep for MyProtein. I just met up with him in pittsburgh a few days ago. Tried some of their protein cookies, the new bars (Protein Chox), and a few sample packs of different flavors they have (Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Vanilla, Blueberry, and Cinnamon Roll). Was not pleased with most of them.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want crunch, then Fit Crunch is what you need to be trying.

Would do anything for one right now
I've said the same thing to myself about 100 times now

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends is a rep for MyProtein. I just met up with him in pittsburgh a few days ago. Tried some of their protein cookies, the new bars (Protein Chox), and a few sample packs of different flavors they have (Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Vanilla, Blueberry, and Cinnamon Roll). Was not pleased with most of them.
I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO HIS FACE!

Legit lol. 12 in one go is a lot, but who hasnt dropped $24 on a meal before?
Exactly. Call me C Diddy......but instead of poppin bottlez I be poppin BARZ.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some of the flavors are much better than there. They have so many it's hard to keep track of. We even started a thread just for it ha. For the price tho it's worth it. Tested and by far the cheapest around.

Haven't tried any of the bars or cookies tho. Didn't have high hopes for them.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of the flavors are much better than there. They have so many it's hard to keep track of. We even started a thread just for it ha. For the price tho it's worth it. Tested and by far the cheapest around.

Haven't tried any of the bars or cookies tho. Didn't have high hopes for them.
Same with bars and cookies. Flavoring is definitely mild on some, but I'm not willing to pay $20-$40 extra for flavoring lol.

IMO the double chocolate is very delicious. So is the latte.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legit lol. 12 in one go is a lot, but who hasnt dropped $24 on a meal before?
I'm a cheapo but I've spent 550$ on a plate of food before.