The New Product Release Thread

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
flavoring for them is meh.
One of my friends is a rep for MyProtein. I just met up with him in pittsburgh a few days ago. Tried some of their protein cookies, the new bars (Protein Chox), and a few sample packs of different flavors they have (Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate, Cookies and Cream, Vanilla, Blueberry, and Cinnamon Roll). Was not pleased with most of them.
They have a ton of hit and miss flavors.

Not everyone can be myoatmeal. (Good flavors overall imo)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to vitamin shoppe last night, but they didn't carry the chef irvine bars. I got some of the "complete cookies" which I figured would taste great...but meh. Amazing texture, but literally tasted like play-doh

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I went to vitamin shoppe last night, but they didn't carry the chef irvine bars. I got some of the "complete cookies" which I figured would taste great...but meh. Amazing texture, but literally tasted like play-doh
what flavor? I like their peanut butter one

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what flavor? I like their peanut butter one
i picked up their birthday cake + white chocolate macademia. The WCM was much better than the birthday cake. I wouldn't say they were "bad", but I really only tasted play-doh for most of the experience :(

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm having trouble thinking of a $550 single plate entree.
Benefit dinner. The cause was great, the food was meh.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
i picked up their birthday cake + white chocolate macademia. The WCM was much better than the birthday cake. I wouldn't say they were "bad", but I really only tasted play-doh for most of the experience :(
"Protein" versions of any real candy/dessert are 99% of the time destined for failure (protein cheesecake, pancake, donut, cookie, etc.), hence my avoidance of protein bars and why the FitCrunch bar is so damn GOAT.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Protein" versions of any real candy/dessert are 99% of the time destined for failure (protein cheesecake, pancake, donut, cookie, etc.), hence my avoidance of protein bars and why the FitCrunch bar is so damn GOAT.
link me to a forum approved vendor. I need to try these things.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for Finish Line :)

Profile looks great! I'll chug it post workout and have a whole meal (usually egg whites and a banana) about 45-60 minutes later. Always loved post workout products (Dark Matter, Golden Gains, Torrent, Aftermath, etc.) but the category seems to always dry up (before because of Whey prices) :( . Hopefully saving the cost on the whey makes it affordable for more of the common users.

-Spaz

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finish Line looking legit. Expect nothing less from the good folks at iFN

LEATHERFACE

Awards
In for Finish Line :)

Profile looks great! I'll chug it post workout and have a whole meal (usually egg whites and a banana) about 45-60 minutes later. Always loved post workout products (Dark Matter, Golden Gains, Torrent, Aftermath, etc.) but the category seems to always dry up (before because of Whey prices) :( . Hopefully saving the cost on the whey makes it affordable for more of the common users.

-Spaz
Honestly I would still take my whey with finish line.

btw the profil is really good, great job.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wally World dude.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm a cheapo but I've spent 550$ on a plate of food before.
Benefit dinner. The cause was great, the food was meh.
I'm glad you clarified bc I was going to ask if you are a gourmet dandy, wearing frilly shirts and hanging out with Gordon Ramsey and eating at 3 Michelin star restaurants.

Thank you, because you just saved me some money. The macros aren't great either, so easy pass.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a new product, but it's new information. Evan Centaponi is re-joining Animal. He is my favorite bodybuilder and actually lives fairly close to me. It was weird not seeing him with Animal . It seemed like Animal tried to replace him with several other athletes when he left. Curious to see when he steps back on stage.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a new product, but it's new information. Evan Centaponi is re-joining Animal. He is my favorite bodybuilder and actually lives fairly close to me. It was weird not seeing him with Animal . It seemed like Animal tried to replace him with several other athletes when he left. Curious to see when he steps back on stage.
Yep CT. He's a good dude. Talked to him
About working with me on my website too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Chef Irvine or MT Mission 1 not at my wally world (went to 2 of them)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I don't follow the brand, but I watched some of Jason Huh's videos & he seems like a down to earth guy. I hope they don't give him the boot now that Evan is back hahahaha. He was the replacement for Evan when he left if I can recall correctly.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chef Irvine or MT Mission 1 not at my wally world (went to 2 of them)
I've only tried 1 flavor of those FitCrunch bars and I definitely enjoyed it. Gotta get my hands on that new Bday Cake flavor. Also have some Mission 1 bars en route

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've only tried 1 flavor of those FitCrunch bars and I definitely enjoyed it. Gotta get my hands on that new Bday Cake flavor. Also have some Mission 1 bars en route
So do i. buddy's girl is an ambassador for MT she is sending me some as i traded her some of my carmel corn :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the C&C mission1 this past week. 7/10. Has a "taffy" like texture. Going to try to CCCD next

IMO the white chocolate raspberry muscle pharm combat bar is fire #1

Need to try the fitcrunch...

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have all 3 flavors of Mission 1 bars otw..right now fit crunch is king though

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna have look for these and compare them to muscle pharm
Macros are a bit different than Combat Crunch.

Fit Crunch: 16 F, 27 C, 30 P
Combat Crunch: 8 F, 25-28 C, 20 P

Fit Crunch is untouchable IMO.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Macros are a bit different than Combat Crunch.

Fit Crunch: 16 F, 27 C, 30 P
Combat Crunch: 8 F, 25-28 C, 20 P

Fit Crunch is untouchable IMO.
If I am not mistaken Fit Crunch has soy protein, correct? I am not trying to say "bro- soy will give you boobs"... I have a soy intolerance so never bought any :(

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried the C&C mission1 this past week. 7/10. Has a "taffy" like texture. Going to try to CCCD next

IMO the white chocolate raspberry muscle pharm combat bar is fire #1

Need to try the fitcrunch...
Agree on WCR combat but Combat Bday Cake is KING!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BBM > RVC > BSMOC > CCP > CHOC > VAN > Strawberry
I have not tried the new BBM, but i agree with his ranking after that. i like BSMOC over CCP

Agree on WCR combat but Combat Bday Cake is KING!
Bday Cake is good from Combat have to agree that is their best. My bar was 92g, over 1.5x the amount of a normal bar. can't complain about that.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not tried the new BBM, but i agree with his ranking after that. i like BSMOC over CCP

Bday Cake is good from Combat have to agree that is their best. My bar was 92g, over 1.5x the amount of a normal bar. can't complain about that.
Just account for the extra cals in your daily allotment and celebrate the cost savings & Gainz. Def the best flavour in the line, like the texture of the bars in general.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448467341.995877.jpg

"Chaos and Pain hasn’t exactly made a lot of changes, both dropping and adding only two ingredients.

Starting with the updated Cannibal Ferox’s features it’s lost, the brand has removed the supplement’s 75mg of higenamine and 75mg of hordenine. In place of the two Chaos and Pain has included 3.2g of beta-alanine, and 125mg of the branded stimulant Orchilean cymbidium goeringii extract. If you haven’t heard of that last one don’t be too surprised, as you won’t actually find it in a lot of pre-workouts. With that being said it is obviously quite the stimulant, especially since Chaos and Pain reformulated Ferox to include it.
"Also coming in a new flavor - blackberry.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 126794
"Chaos and Pain hasn’t exactly made a lot of changes, both dropping and adding only two ingredients.

Starting with the updated Cannibal Ferox’s features it’s lost, the brand has removed the supplement’s 75mg of higenamine and 75mg of hordenine. In place of the two Chaos and Pain has included 3.2g of beta-alanine, and 125mg of the branded stimulant Orchilean cymbidium goeringii extract. If you haven’t heard of that last one don’t be too surprised, as you won’t actually find it in a lot of pre-workouts. With that being said it is obviously quite the stimulant, especially since Chaos and Pain reformulated Ferox to include it.
"Also coming in a new flavor - blackberry.
I was going to make a post on that. Thanks brother!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VaughnTrue

Where the BOGOs at on the new Protean flavours at ?
2 new flavours is the perfect opportunity, just sayin :)

Reactions: LLN
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's the deal on Orchilean
We have research being released with it I believe. It's a bad ass CNS stimulant. I would consider using it as an alternative for truckers.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have research being released with it I believe. It's a bad ass CNS stimulant. I would consider using it as an alternative for truckers.
Any chance it'll be sold as a standalone or at least in a non yohimbe'd formula of C&P's?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any chance it'll be sold as a standalone or at least in a non yohimbe'd formula of C&P's?
I can pass the idea along brother but for now it's only in Ferox and inferno.

I like that idea though.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still voting for non phenibut Hypnos.

Any word on BF specials? No email yet
Yes. There will be a black Friday sale for chaos and pain although I'm unsure if it's gonna be from today to black Friday or if we may extend it till Monday. I'm going to try and talk the bosses into extending it. We may even have a new product all together released with our black Friday sale. We have to hear from our manufacturer first.