The New Product Release Thread

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. There will be a black Friday sale for chaos and pain although I'm unsure if it's gonna be from today to black Friday or if we may extend it till Monday. I'm going to try and talk the bosses into extending it. We may even have a new product all together released with our black Friday sale. We have to hear from our manufacturer first.
A new product as in not a reformula? Interesting. I know of your three proteins but wonder if it's something else.

Is the joint support going to be on sale? I wanna check it out

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new product as in not a reformula? Interesting. I know of your three proteins but wonder if it's something else.

Is the joint support going to be on sale? I wanna check it out
Don't know yet till we hear back.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much appreciated brother. Curious if Vaughn's ranking are similar.

Either way it's looking like some BBM will be included in my purchases.
My ranking goes a little something like this

BM>BSMOC>RVC>CCP then the rest

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried the C&C mission1 this past week. 7/10. Has a "taffy" like texture. Going to try to CCCD next

IMO the white chocolate raspberry muscle pharm combat bar is fire #1

Need to try the fitcrunch...
I had the CnC Mission 1 bar today, too much chocolate for my liking. What I mean by that is the base had too much of a chocolate flavor.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm all for new, different and seasonal flavors for protein powders, but no. I can't imagine this being that great.

CUrwgfuWIAAaY9w.jpg

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I had the CnC Mission 1 bar today, too much chocolate for my liking. What I mean by that is the base had too much of a chocolate flavor.
I got some on the way, I'll let you know if I agree.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been meaning to try..

any idea how much of that is from Soy protein?
It's last on the protein blend list, behind WPI, MPI, and WPC.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Macros are a bit different than Combat Crunch.

Fit Crunch: 16 F, 27 C, 30 P
Combat Crunch: 8 F, 25-28 C, 20 P

Fit Crunch is untouchable IMO.
Tempted to buy but nearly twice the cals of Combat Crunch and much less fibre...though more protein...hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I think Combat Crunch are great by the way.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Tempted to buy but nearly twice the cals of Combat Crunch and much less fibre...though more protein...hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I know most people here don't agree, but I think Fit Crunch bars bl0w major donkey dong. All the filler gives it such an artificial flavour to create that texture, & reminds me of the old days of protein bars(before Quest) with all the junk bars that gave you GI distress, but they do taste better than stuff like the IsoFlex bar (god those are trash).

I think Combat Crunch tastes a lot better with similar texture.

I am down to try the birthday cake though....because birthday cake.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for new, different and seasonal flavors for protein powders, but no. I can't imagine this being that great.
But sexier dessert pictures are positively correlated with more impulsive buys from hungry hippos at heart *ashamedly raises hand*.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But sexier dessert pictures are positively correlated with more impulsive buys from hungry hippos at heart *ashamedly raises hand*.
Just make sure there are not many mix-ins and stop being a basic bitch

Wait
wut :)

Reactions: mw1
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been meaning to try..

any idea how much of that is from Soy protein?
Matt covered you. As long as it is listed last, especially behind all three (WPI, MPI, and WPC) all good with me.

You are missing out if you haven't tried them yet, for sure.

It's last on the protein blend list, behind WPI, MPI, and WPC.
Boom!

Fit Crunch much better than Combat IMO. I do enjoy the Combat now and then though. And Fit Crunch isn't a fiber type bar, Fit Crunch Elite (the new bars) are fiber.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got an Email from Quest saying they are going to be reformulating their Corn Fiber Bars to upgrade the flavor.
Have not tried the new stuff yet, but the feedback has not been good. Hope they pull through.

Like i stated a few pages back Core finally announcing their Sleep Aid

Doug miller also has a gainer in the works and they beta tested Vanilla/Chocolate/S'mores Flavor

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got an Email from Quest saying they are going to be reformulating their Corn Fiber Bars to upgrade the flavor.
Have not tried the new stuff yet, but the feedback has not been good. Hope they pull through.

Like i stated a few pages back Core finally announcing their Sleep Aid

Doug miller also has a gainer in the works and they beta tested Vanilla/Chocolate/S'mores Flavor
Did you see the email blast last night for the two free boxes and then the email that rescinded that to only a special group of people. Lmao. People are probably pissed off.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did you see the email blast last night for the two free boxes and then the email that rescinded that to only a special group of people. Lmao. People are probably pissed off.
That was the email
they sent a follow up saying this was for the beta-testers on the new updated flavoring of the quest bars.

"You may have just received an email offering to receive two free boxes of bars. We accidentally sent it to everyone! It was intended to go only to our select group of Beta Testers. Sorry about that!

The good news is… the secret is out! We’ve worked hard on updates to our soluble corn fiber recipe based on your feedback. We’re sending the new recipe to a small group first for their feedback and will be officially announcing the changes very soon.

Sorry for the confusion. In our excitement to share this, we hit ‘send’ a bit too quickly! We look forward to sharing soon."

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I can confirm now that Mission1 bars have on point flavouring (first brownie bar I've ever enjoyed), but they are a bit too soft for my liking (similar to Victory bars). I also don't like how there are no big juicy chunks like the white chocolate in CnC and other Quest bars. Overall I would purchase some here and there if they ever come to Canadian retailers.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates from OL on any of the new products you guys said that would be released soon? Olympus Labs

Also any updates on BLR new follidrone or their new preworkout? brundel

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any updates from OL on any of the new products you guys said that would be released soon? Olympus Labs

Also any updates on BLR new follidrone or their new preworkout? brundel
the 3 products are just around the corner and the final goodie will be in the Christmas stocking ;)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much appreciated brother. Curious if Vaughn's ranking are similar.

Either way it's looking like some BBM will be included in my purchases.
BBM>CCP>BSMOC>RVC>CHOC>STRAW>VAN

VaughnTrue

Where the BOGOs at on the new Protean flavours at ?
2 new flavours is the perfect opportunity, just sayin :)
20% off on most retailers and some other great BOGO's!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope dymethazine + protodrol + bold 200 drops soon you kno in time before summer :)

I was actually discussing these with the CEO today. I think prior to summer is a reality. These will be using our patented cyclosome technology + patented natural prohormones(albeit it with some nice accompanying compounds to make sure these perform more like the originals!)

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I was actually discussing these with the CEO today. I think prior to summer is a reality. These will be using our patented cyclosome technology + patented natural prohormones(albeit it with some nice accompanying compounds to make sure these perform more like the originals!)
Protodrol + bold200 sounds great. Can't wait nice to see new stuff coming out. Lgscience 1andro is kicking in great!!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
20% off on most retailers and some other great BOGO's!
Solid BOGO + discount deal that's available.

The BOGO brings the price of 4 lb's of Protean to what it was before the $60 per tub increase, and then the discount puts you in strong territory as far quality protein per pound..

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is great news for all of us!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid BOGO + discount deal that's available.

The BOGO brings the price of 4 lb's of Protean to what it was before the $60 per tub increase, and then the discount puts you in strong territory as far quality protein per pound..
Already some high quality, great tasting protein. To get it at that price is borderline thievery

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
lol mw1 I don't think the Taurine pic is large enough, please increase size. :p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice I've been using another companies bulk taurine.. This is a pleasant surprise. I also saw LOLA on Facebook ..not sure what it does tho couldn't find too much RE bodybuilding
LOLA is great before bed :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Ergonine flavours are on the way shortly as well as another very special release.

I am just waiting for the go ahead before I can discuss it in more detail. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Ergonine flavours are on the way shortly as well as another very special release.

I am just waiting for the go ahead before I can discuss it in more detail. :)
Such a tease Mr. Benji! A tease I can dig though. Exciting stuff. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe a new flavor from Purus Labs:??

urus Labs has released a teaser today, that to us is more than just a picture of maple syrup covered pancakes. The delicious looking teaser reads “What if buttermilk pancakes came in a 3-tier blended protein?” While that could be the brand simply being curious, what we feel is more likely is that Purus Labs has put together a Buttermilk Pancake Myofeed.

Reactions: LLN
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love the bulk MCC product, nice job SNS