The New Product Release Thread

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can confirm that this will be a great addition to the SL product referred to above but it is another comprehensively formulated product from OL which will cater to any athlete looking to perform at their best during their training and wil be perfect for people who want to train twice a day

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can confirm that this will be a great addition to the SL product referred to above but it is another comprehensively formulated product from OL which will cater to any athlete looking to perform at their best during their training and wil be perfect for people who want to train twice a day
I want.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I bet it's the new laxogenin product. They've already got loggers picked and everything for it.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its actually another product on top of that, soo many things being released in the short term. Guaranteed everyone is going to be very happy.
Since its not phosphas1ze or LAX unleashed is it Am3nto unleashed? Or is it the c1sta unleashed? I know its not test1fy. Or is something different all together.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since its not phosphas1ze or LAX unleashed is it Am3nto unleashed? Or is it the c1sta unleashed? I know its not test1fy. Or is something different all together.
I forgot about test1fy. YOU CANNOT PLEAD THE FIFTH ON THIS!!!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot about test1fy. YOU CANNOT PLEAD THE FIFTH ON THIS!!!!
What if i told you, its another product on top of every product you guys have just listed. Its going to be the most comprehensive profile on the market in its particular category, standard OL style. hnnng.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if i told you, its another product on top of every product you guys have just listed. Its going to be the most comprehensive profile on the market, standard OL style. hnnng.
What if I told you my balls are blue and that's not really a nice thing to do to people?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What if i told you, its another product on top of every product you guys have just listed. Its going to be the most comprehensive profile on the market in its particular category, standard OL style. hnnng.
Olympus Labs is officially the cause of my anxiety problems. I'm too apprehensive of all these damned releases!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sneaky bastards!!! :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well... I can divulge 2 things... it is confirmed that there is also further products on top of the new one mentioned previously.

so we have these as you all know
natty anabolic - SL product
test1fy
lax unleashed
new product used around training ??? (insert guess here)
new product (gamers, students, and people who want me a pick me upper in the mornings) get here on this one ;)
get your summer shred on - this should be enough info for now until we release it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well... I can divulge 2 things... it is confirmed that there is also another product on top of the new one mentioned previously.

test1fy
lax unleashed
new product (gamers, students, and people who want me a pick me upper in the mornings) get here on this one ;)
So the new product is like Aggro. A nootropic. Interesting.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Ewwwww you liked Cinnamon Bun? Hahah I hate the taste of straight whey and Animal tastes very "wheyish" so that's why I'm not a huge fan. How did you like the Bday? People have said it was just extra sweet Vanilla.
BDay was basically a really sweet vanilla; would not buy again even if it came back. Then again most of the flavor in birthday cakes (a cheap cake at that) comes from the vanilla/sugar in the frosting and cake mix. It'd take a very subtle set of taste buds to detect hints of butter, milk, etc. in a protein powder.

The only B-Day cake protein I've had which tasted "different" (in a good way) than "vanilla" was Iso-100.

Animal Frosted Cinn Bun is not XF Cinn Roll, but for the macros it's tied with Dymatize Casein for my fav. (low macro) cinnamon powder (Snickerdoodle is not being included in this comparison) on the market.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i've added another product Woody if you re-check... i edited it as you quoted me :head:

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well... I can divulge 2 things... it is confirmed that there is also further products on top of the new one mentioned previously.

test1fy
lax unleashed
get your summer shred on - this should be enough info for now until we release it
Very nice. Interested to see what the nootropic is especially.

Hell, who am I kidding I'm interested in them all ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

test1fy
lax unleashed
Any time-frame on the release or revealing of the formula for what sounds like a nootropic+energy supplement?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah time frame is interesting. Natty anabolic and study aid have my attention more than anything.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If OL doesnt bring amento unleashed to the market soon i might kill someone. I always have absolutely loved amentoflavone in general. So i can only imagine what phytofused amentoflavone will be like.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a non stim with maybe carbs and ergogens

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
the training product very shortly
SL - 2 weeks

we hope to have them all on the Christmas list

Reactions: LLN
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
sounds like a non stim with maybe carbs and ergogens
part of your query is correct but there is a choice

carbs or no carbs for training - that is the questions... for me personally i'll have 1 of both for different loads of training

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i'm sure Olympus Labs will run some intro deals

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Disagree peeps. Have had Animal Choc, Vanilla, C&C, BDay, and Frosted Cinn Bun. They are all solid and Frosted Cinn Bun became a staple for me. Very good.
agree here
price per serving for a quality whey, they are good.
They do have more flavors in the works.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know people are hyping it up but I think the profile looks extremely disappointing.
I tried my first dose today and agree as well. Just average at best. Nothing great to speak of. Not a big fan of the carbs either as I train during my fasting period.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
all i want to know is will there be black friday sales for it?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I tried my first dose today and agree as well. Just average at best. Nothing great to speak of. Not a big fan of the carbs either as I train during my fasting period.
Did you do 2 scoops or 1? That is exactly why I don't want carbs in my pre. It limits my flexibility (ie. I also exercise fasted), and it's not like carbs are hard to come by.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you do 2 scoops or 1? That is exactly why I don't want carbs in my pre. It limits my flexibility (ie. I also exercise fasted), and it's not like carbs are hard to come by.
Do we know what its going to retail for?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Do we know what its going to retail for?
I think they were saying around 30 in the thread. I don't know how competitive that is in terms of the US market. Wouldn't pay more than 30 CDN for that myself.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
he did 1 scoop
you will need 2 scoops to get the full dosing's on a lot of the ingredients.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/274900-quick-usplabs-needs-10.html#post5158019

If you take BCAA's and train fasted, you are essentially not training fasted because BCAA's have around 6kcals a gram.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
he did 1 scoop
you will need 2 scoops to get the full dosing's on a lot of the ingredients.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/274900-quick-usplabs-needs-10.html#post5158019

If you take BCAA's and train fasted, you are essentially not training fasted because BCAA's have around 6kcals a gram.
I don't mind doing 2 scoops for C4(30 becomes 15) bc it's cheap, if Modern Pre costs more than C4 that's a waste IMO.

I also take nothing except the harnessed energy from the sun and the stars to fuel my endeavors Mr. Solution. Know this.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I also take nothing except the harnessed energy from the sun and the stars to fuel my endeavors Mr. Solution. Know this.
This should be about as effective given the profile and dosing of most pre's on the market.

On spread tho mate...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't mind doing 2 scoops for C4(30 becomes 15) bc it's cheap, if Modern Pre costs more than C4 that's a waste IMO.

The labels of c4 I was able to pull up aren't even close to two scoops of modern pre.

But I also work out fasted so carbs are meh

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The labels of c4 I was able to pull up aren't even close to two scoops of modern pre.

But I also work out fasted so carbs are meh
We may have something suitable to your regimen ;)