The New Product Release Thread

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find the tingles more manageable when I'm working out then when I'm trying to Netflix and chill.

Finish Line can be used pre-workout, as can any post workout formula. Whenever you take it, you'll reap the benefits either way.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couldn't agree more on the no need for complexity. I have made a very strong push ove rthe past 4-5 years to simplify IFN formulas, while making sure to have open and full doses of included ingredients. I'd far to have less ingredients, but each one be properly dosed than the average kitchen sink formula.
I wish more companies would follow suit here.
Nodding in agreement as i finish up a sludge bowl with the old Iforce RVC. One of the best you ever made

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish more companies would follow suit here.
Nodding in agreement as i finish up a sludge bowl with the old Iforce RVC. One of the best you ever made
The new RVC is on the same level. I refused to let us re-release the flavor with an inferior flavor profile.

The new one has slightly less cream cheese flavoring, and a bit more cake flavoring. I wanted to name it "red velvet cupcake" but was ultimately out voted :(

LEATHERFACE

Awards
COX-2 inhibitors do indeed have the potential for serious side effects, but ParActin and Andrographis ingredients have been tested for safety at much higher doses than the one we're using without issue.
running the product all year? This is a awesome ingredient, to be honest I'm not familiar with the others ingredients, do they offer long term effects or mostly pain relief only?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The new RVC is on the same level. I refused to let us re-release the flavor with an inferior flavor profile.

The new one has slightly less cream cheese flavoring, and a bit more cake flavoring. I wanted to name it "red velvet cupcake" but was ultimately out voted :(
Either way, its one of the best RVC's made. I like it better than RV Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory (Srs) flavor wise.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running the product all year? This is a awesome ingredient, to be honest I'm not familiar with the others ingredients, do they offer long term effects or mostly pain relief only?
I wouldn't recommend you take any joint supplement literally all year, including ours. If a joint product has to be taken forever, it's a pretty good indicator that either it or you is not doing its job.

Just because your pain is gone quickly when taking a product doesn't mean the underlying issue has been immediately resolved, that takes time. I think a lot of people take pain relievers, assume the issue is resolved, and the immediately resume hitting that joint just as heavy as they were before they were injured, causing themselves nothing more than further complications later.

--

There is a good mix of MOAs in the product, some will provide long term effects, others meant to mediate short term pain.

The write-up will explain more.

Reactions: LLN

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I wouldn't recommend you take any joint supplement literally all year, including ours. If a joint product has to be taken forever, it's a pretty good indicator that either it or you is not doing its job.

Just because your pain is gone quickly when taking a product doesn't mean the underlying issue has been immediately resolved, that takes time. I think a lot of people take pain relievers, assume the issue is resolved, and the immediately resume hitting that joint just as heavy as they were before they were injured, causing themselves nothing more than further complications later.

--

There is a good mix of MOAs in the product, some will provide long term effects, others meant to mediate short term pain.

The write-up will explain more.
Thanks for your answer, but I don't see the point of cycling something like glucosamine or fish oil.....

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the thing (bold)
you do not need a complex formula to make an effective product.
And IForce has their flavoring game on point.
That is so true. I just finished off the last of my Hemavol Cherry Limeade this morning :(

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your answer, but I don't see the point of cycling something like glucosamine or fish oil.....
I would argue you should definitely cycle fish oil, but that's a discussion for another day.

--

The reason I say cycle joint supplements is so you can actually see if your joints have healed any, ideally you shouldn't need to take a joint supplement forever, because your joint will have healed, and the behavior (overloading, poor form, whatever...) lead to the injury in the first place has been corrected

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would argue you should definitely cycle fish oil, but that's a discussion for another day.

--

The reason I say cycle joint supplements is so you can actually see if your joints have healed any, ideally you shouldn't need to take a joint supplement forever, because your joint will have healed, and the behavior (overloading, poor form, whatever...) lead to the injury in the first place has been corrected
Cycling fish oil?? Do tell...

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Tried the Mission 1 CnC bars today. The base is not cream, it is cocoa: it is mostly a brownie type bar with little cream. Taste is very mild and forgettable which means I won't get tired of them quickly. Those of you who enjoy FitCrunch and the like would likely dislike those. They taste nothing like Quest too and the texture is a lot softer and not as grainy.

ONE Birthday Cake has a lot stronger flavor, it pretty much tastes just like the Lemon ones but without the lemon. The icing I find less bitter than the Lemon one too.

Reactions: LLN

LEATHERFACE

Awards

--

Your logic is fine, but doesn't work for something like glucosamine, I'm sure you know that glucosamine take months to act, so this is not something I would cycle. I also don't agree with the idea you shouldn't need to take a joint supplement forever, some joint supplements are acting like preventive mesure....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried the Mission 1 CnC bars today. The base is not cream, it is cocoa: it is mostly a brownie type bar with little cream. Taste is very mild and forgettable which means I won't get tired of them quickly. Those of you who enjoy FitCrunch and the like would likely dislike those. They taste nothing like Quest too and the texture is a lot softer and not as grainy.

ONE Birthday Cake has a lot stronger flavor, it pretty much tastes just like the Lemon ones but without the lemon. The icing I find less bitter than the Lemon one too.
I liked the lemon and a lot and I hate lemon
Can't wait to try birthday

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

When Performax Labs launched the sequel to its top 10 pre-workout with HyperMax XT, it was made available in just the one Watermelon flavor. Today the brand has finally confirmed another option for the supplement’s menu, making it a total of two. The flavor joining Watermelon is a second fruity recipe introducing Raspberry Lemonade HyperMax XT. For now the announcement is just that as the new option is not yet in stock anywhere, however the wait for it won’t actually be that long. Raspberry Lemonade HyperMax XT is said to be shipping out to stores next week, which should make it available for purchase sometime over the next couple of weeks
Stack3d

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

I still love Quest, but I am so down to try M1, Carb Killa, OhYeah ONE and FitElite, especially after hearing all the hype...but they gotta start releasing single bars. No way am I buying an entire box from the States that I may despise.

Also that profile for Finish Line looks very solid.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir! We have some banging flavors too coming . CNPWayne and I agree that vanilla and chocolate are boring starters. We will be BUSTING out of the gate this holiday season. Hold on to your butts.
Good sir, could you aware us on Cannibal Cronus?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sir, could you aware us on Cannibal Cronus?
It's a blend. I'm under a NDA so....it's a protein blend

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finish Line has revealed 3 ingredients so far...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone briefly explain to me this supplement and nutrient partitioners in general? Are they meant for a bulk or cut?
I used to be on the gda train but don't use them often anymore. Especially in a bulk or reverse diet.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, some GDAs block carbs which is why they are not good for bulking, but there are other GDAs that actually increase insulin sensitivity like ALA.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, some GDAs block carbs which is why they are not good for bulking, but there are other GDAs that actually increase insulin sensitivity like ALA.
Exactly, SlinMax was designed to be more geared towards bulking with the Na-R-ALA/Agmatine combo

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have personally had good experiences with r-ala but when I'm sub 15%bodyfat I get this tired,flu like feeling. Hypoglycemia.

This has actually almost made me pass out.

That's the reason I don't use anything other than cinnamon extract atm. It's mild unlike r-ala or narala

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically GDA's aren't very useful on a bulk?
Not necessarily. A lot of people forget that insulin is very anabolic. Its possibly the most anabolic hormone. These act like insulin but are more selective to muscle tissue and also make you more sensitive to insulin as well. Those are all great things because it helps shove nutrients into your muscle and that will help you bulk up. Yes a lot work through AMPK, which can indirectly lower mTOR. However there are some that don't work through AMPK. Even with the ones that do all you have to due to prevent the lowering of mTOR is take some bcaas, hica, hmb, PA, etc, or workout. Doing those will more then likely raise mTOR more then it is suppressed.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the right GDA ingredients are useful because it helps you maintain insulin sensitivity over a period of bulking. I don't think they're some magic trick that'll help you pack on mass, but rather something that'll help you keep the fat off.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about the 1,3 di version of maximize? Will that be happening? Or a 1,3 version of Max out at least?
I am not sure what the plans are on those, if at all. I'm always down for more 1,3 dimethyl however!

I'm currently pushing for LG Sciences to make a new PWO with 1,3 dimethyl included...the formula we have for it is INSANE, just gotta get approval from HQ