Pct?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

All of the Andro's are suppressive. Not to the degree of gear, but for sure you need PCT.

Also, its not a bad thing to use a DHT shampoo on long term runs of DHT compounds. Nizoral 2% off ebay or Pura D or will do the trick.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like the new PES Pre-workout wont hit the US market for a while:

"Almost immediately after we posted details about the Australian exclusive pre-workout PES Prolific. We got a number of people asking about whether or not the supplement would be coming stateside. Basically we took all of those questions and put them to the brand along with some of our own. Firstly PES is of course going to be launching a pre-workout in the US, however it has said it's not going to be available anytime soon. The brand isn't actually looking to release one until next year, sometime in the first six months."

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the new PES Pre-workout wont hit the US market for a while:

"Almost immediately after we posted details about the Australian exclusive pre-workout PES Prolific. We got a number of people asking about whether or not the supplement would be coming stateside. Basically we took all of those questions and put them to the brand along with some of our own. Firstly PES is of course going to be launching a pre-workout in the US, however it has said it's not going to be available anytime soon. The brand isn't actually looking to release one until next year, sometime in the first six months."
Grab the pitchforks and torches!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Whatever happened to PES enhanced?
Discontinued :(

Used easily 15 tubs myself lol

But I'm sure the new pre will make me fall in love as well

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discontinued :(

Used easily 15 tubs myself lol

But I'm sure the new pre will make me fall in love as well
It was a sad day when I used my last few scoops. :(

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to read that the proteins coming from C&P will include a blend and a casein product. Much prefer these over thin mixing whey powders.
Yes sir! We have some banging flavors too coming . CNPWayne and I agree that vanilla and chocolate are boring starters. We will be BUSTING out of the gate this holiday season. Hold on to your butts.

CJNator

Awards
Yes sir! We have some banging flavors too coming . CNPWayne and I agree that vanilla and chocolate are boring starters. We will be BUSTING out of the gate this holiday season. Hold on to your butts.
Turkey and Santa flavored protein! :D lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit someone needs a coffee flavored protein.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's possible. I can't say much as I'm under an NDA but I can confirm that the flavor I'm most excited about pairs well with coffee in the winter. MUHAHA and no the flavor I'm thinking of is not pumpkin.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's possible. I can't say much as I'm under an NDA but I can confirm that the flavor I'm most excited about pairs well with coffee in the winter. MUHAHA and no the flavor I'm thinking of is not pumpkin.
Hmm. Interested.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gingerbread would be awesome around the holidays, any eta

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
PES Select Vanilla with a tablespoon of instant coffee! Works best in a blender. Used to do vanilla protein with a scoop of instant coffee all the time. You can use regular or decaf if you want to enjoy at night.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Select Vanilla with a tablespoon of instant coffee! Works best in a blender. Used to do vanilla protein with a scoop of instant coffee all the time. You can use regular or decaf if you want to enjoy at night.
Just got my gourmet vanilla in yesterday and completely forgot to use it in the coffee this morning! :/

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just got my gourmet vanilla in yesterday and completely forgot to use it in the coffee this morning! :/
Ah, I've never tried adding protein powder to coffee. I'll have to do that now! I would always throw a scoop of instant in with protein and ice for a cold shake

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone needs to team up with Death Wish Coffee, to make a Kicking Horse Whey!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I add instant coffee to vanilla all the time, but ^^^^^^ would be tits

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Let the guessing game being. I'm thinking caramel based on the coffee pairing suggestion.

If you guys run a promo thread keep me updated, I'll throw in my application for these protons for sure.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let the guessing game being. I'm thinking caramel based on the coffee pairing suggestion.

If you guys run a promo thread keep me updated, I'll throw in my application for these protons for sure.
The protonz will be a giveaway soon. I think soon this month.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If not mistaken, didn't you mention somewhere one of the flavors being an orange creamsicle...? Hhmmm? ?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will try that with some modern protein. Tried their vanilla and really liked it. Pes is next.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't XF have a Mochaccino? Can't go wrong with anything XF.

I'm also looking forward to C4 Neuro. I know that's probably an unpopular opinion around here, but C4 is cheap, I can get it in CDN stores, and it's always done the trick. Pres are mainly fancy flavoured caffeine, so I'm not looking for something crazy. I liked the old C4, but some added focus ingredients can only make it better.

I also like that I can use 1 or 2 scoops or 3, instead of it being 300mg+ per scoop.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
I hope that you guys are correct about gingerbread.

Would love to have a Gingerbread Cookie flavor alongside my Snickerdoodle Select tub. hnnggg....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know it's not exactly coffee, but I have the Myprotein Mocha and it tastes awesome.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. XF is good people.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
XF stuff has always tasted great. I am upset Dave is no longer with the company however :(

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aware me. Dave sold?
Yea, a year or two back I guess it was now.

From what I was told the new owner(s) kept the formulas and haven't modified them. I am unaware of who the new owners are now though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have lemon cream pie open here now, decent taste and digests fine for me.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yea, a year or two back I guess it was now.

From what I was told the new owner(s) kept the formulas and haven't modified them. I am unaware of who the new owners are now though
New owner is David Ostlund(Pro Strongman)